Categories > Original > Erotica

The Game

by differenteyes

Two friends act out a scenario that's adult and a lot of fun.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-23 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 1044 words

?Blocked
The two friends were Joel and Louise and they hadn't seen each other for some time. They'd drifted apart with exams and their two year age gap dividing them. Louise just left college as Joel joined and they never seemed to find time.
But Joel wanted to this time.
Back in the old days, they'd played spies and things like that, and Louise had wanted to again. After all: what was wrong with being childish? Perhaps it was time to put a more adult stance on things.
After talking for a bit, Joel stated his plan for the day. “So, we're gonna play spies again?”
“Yeah if you want?”
“Yeah that's cool. We'll be our old characters, and then at some point I'll get captured by the enemy. Feel free to come and rescue me.”
“Course,” Louise smiled.

The game progressed and both seemed to enjoy it. Joel knew his plan for when he was 'captured' and was building up to it now, and he could feel the nerves also build inside him. He screamed his friend's character's name as he pretended to be taken. He shut the door to his friend's bedroom and got ready while his friend acted worried downstairs.
The bedroom his friend had was perfect. Spacious and a double bed. He didn't want anything like that to happen – but a bit of playing would be fun.
Joel took off his shirt and left it at the bedside. He listened for his friend while he undressed so she didn't see him... yet. And then he removed his trousers, leaving them away from his shirt. He left his boxers on for now and jumped onto the bed, throwing his arms up and legs apart, as if he was tied to each post.
And then, he waited. He could see his erection growing in his black boxers. And he waited and then shouted for help. They acted a bit on either side of the door, his friend pretending she was struggling to get in. And then, she opened the door. Even if they were in character – it was still a shock.
Louise's mouth dropped open but Joel explained it was part of the story and they should carry on.
“So Joel,” Louise was carrying on and now referencing his character, “how do I set you free?”
“See the cameras in the corner? My captor will know what we're doing, we need to follow his instructions.”
“What does he say we need to do?”
“Do I have to repeat it?”
“Well if you wanna be free, yeah.”
“He said until he.. you know... gets excited enough to..”
“Oh. Well.” Louise sat on the bed and put her hand on Joel's chest. “What shall we do?”
“He suggested you might wanna be like me. Wait; my hands are free. Is the door still locked?”
Louise checked it. “Yeah.”
“Maybe it's cos I've gotta..”
“Undress me?”
“Yeah. I don't mean anything by it, it's just – fun. Adult.”
“Yeah I guess.”

Louise allowed her top to be taken off by Joel. He moved his hands slowly up her back and then down to her jeans. He sat on the bed and slid off her jeans, revealing patterned underwear underneath. As he removed her jeans completely, they sat on the bed together. He slowly carressed her legs with his and her face with his hand. His hand moved up to her hair, and he spread out out on the bed and her hair behind her.
Both his hands now moved up her face and stroked her hair upwards. She smiled as he played with the hair and then he moved his body over to her face. She sat up, the boxers in front of her face. She was hesitant at first, but soon she pulled his boxers down and saw the large erect penis, surrounded by a field of brown hair.
She played with the penis for a while, giggling slightly as she did. Joel would have liked to see her huge breasts which sat, covered almost completely by her bra. Joel moved his penis away and pretended that once again, his hands were tied. This time they were held together and behind him, leaving himself exposed to Louise.
She wasn't sure what to do at first, though she eventually pulled his socks off and moved her hands from his bare feet upwards. They ran for a while over his semi-hairy legs, moving up to his dick. She played with the hair around his penis before the penis itself. Then, she caressed his chest. He penis grew even larger and he could feel that he was about to cum.
And then she put her legs over his body. His penis was touching her knickers and he peeped down to see if he could see her breasts.
“Do you think he'll be excited?”
“Well.. one more thing you could do.” Joel swung round, meaning he was now on top and Louise looked up to him. Joel moved off her and she sat up, and he reached his arms around her back so he could undo her bra. It fell onto her lap and he threw it aside. Her breasts seem to expand once free from her bra, and he could feel that he was so close to cumming.
And then he felt her breasts and she smiled and once he'd finished, she stroked his dick. He told her he was about to cum and she watched it as it fell onto her body. They then realised they were acting – and wiped the cum.
“We need to escape. Keep trying the door.”
“Grab our clothes then.”
“We'll have to get dressed later.” Louise got up and opened the door.
“Unlocked.”
“Awesome.” Joel, naked, grabbed his and Louise's clothes. Louise still had her underwear on, and her breasts were on show. Joel's eyes kept flicking to them as he and Louise left the room. They escaped downstairs, Joel shutting the blinds as he entered.
“Are we safe?”
“I guess so.”
“We're both naked.. near enough.” Louise said, staring at Joel.
“So we are..”
Louise grabbed his hand and they sat down together, Louise's back pressing onto the bare chest of Joel. They would now be together. If only for their adventure.
Sign up to rate and review this story