Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Truth or Dare/Spin the Bottle

Brendon and Ryan's Evening Part 1

by Razor2therosary97

This is part one of what happened after the Truth or Dare fun at Billie's house... Be warned: it's very dirty!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 995 words

?Blocked
Brendon and Ryan's story

Ryan's POV

After leaving Billie's, Brendon and I slowly walked back to his place, as his parents were out, and he had the house to himself. We reached the front door and Brendon turned to me smirking.

"Mmmmm, I've got quite a few ideas for tonight baby..." he said with a dirty smile on his face. Ok, I am definitely not gonna be getting any sleep...

"Oooh, sounds hot..." I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him gently. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me away.

"Uh-uh... I say when we kiss..." he says, looking sternly at me. I moan softly and smirk at him as he grabs my collar and drags me into the house.

"Yes Brendon..." I say, trying to hold back a smirk. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back, causing me to whimper softly.

"Yes, what?" he says in a dangerously quiet voice.

"Y-Yes sir..." I whimper helplessly.

"You will need to be punished for your lack of discipline, slut. Go to the room, get naked and lay on the bed." he commanded, releasing my hair and pushing me towards the basement door. I walked down the dark stairs to the bedroom and chuckled softly to myself, imagining what is in store for me. I quickly took my clothes off and lay down on the bed.

"I'm ready for you, sir." I said loudly, knowing he would be near the doorway. Sure enough, I heard the creak of the door, and soft thuds as he walked down the stairs. I lay there silently as he inspected me, pacing slowly around the bed.

"Mmmm, you look absolutely delicious... But you need a few adjustments..." he said, walking over to the closet. In that closet was the widest assortment of bondage equipment known to man, and I couldn't wait to try it all out. Brendon walked over and set down some rope, and some other things that I couldn't quite make out.

"Turn over." he said, control oozing through his voice. I smirked and followed the instruction, turning myself over and spreading my limbs wide. I felt Brendon slip a rope around each of my arms and legs and tie me to the bed frame, pulling the ropes tightly so I could barely move. I whimpered and he picked up one of the things he brought over and chuckled softly.

"Remember, Ryan. You must behave, otherwise I will have to punish you. Do you understand?" he said, stroking whatever it was up my inner thigh.

"Y-Yes, sir... I understand sir..." I squeaked as it came into contact with my ass cheeks. I knew then that it was a riding crop, usually used to encourage horses in a race, but would be used here to encourage me to be obedient. I smirked and wiggled my ass, hoping he would notice.

"Oh, you like that? Let's see how you feel when I do this." he said, flicking his wrist just enough to lift it and bring it down hard over my ass cheeks, causing me to moan loud and arch my back.

"Oh yes master... That feels good..." I moaned, feeling the whip disappear from my ass. Silently, he moved around the bed after picking something else up off the floor. I tried to see what it was, but couldn't in the dim light cast from the door.

"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?" I whimpered, knowing it was what he wanted. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Oh baby... You know what's gonna happen..." He smirked, leaning in close, right next to my ear.

"Torture..." he whispered, pulling on my hair, causing me to whimper softly.

"P-please, Brendon... No..." I begged, pulling at my restraints.

"What do you say, bitch?" he said, punctuating every word with a hard slap across the ass.

"M-master... S-sorry... Please don't hurt me..." I struggled away from him, secretly anticipating my punishment.

"Oh, believe me slut, you're gonna regret that..." he smirked and straddled my hips. my blood was pumping around my body, especially to my cock, and I couldn't tell what he was about to do. I felt his breath on my neck, his chest flat against my back, his lips gently grazing my hairline. My breathing got heavier as I realised that I was gonna get what I wanted sooner than I thought. Brendon was gonna bite me. I gently tilted my head, giving him room to get to my neck.

"Awww, did ickle Ryan think he was going to be rewarded so soon? Silly boy... You're going to have to earn it, bitch." He growled in my ear, and I could imagine the large smirk on his face as he said this. I whimpered and squirmed beneath him, feeling his cock throbbing against my lower back.

"You know exactly how to turn me on, don't you bitch? Ohhh, I'm gonna ram my cock up your ass so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks..." He got up off me, "but not without a little punishing first." He untied the rope and turned me over.

"M-Master... What are you going to do?" I whimpered, staring up at him with eyes filled with fear and lust.

"Bend over the bed, bitch. You'll see what your punishment is..." I followed the instruction, my ass high in the air. Brendon adjusted my legs until he was happy with my position, then picked up a cane. I moaned and prepared myself for the stinging pain that would soon be flashing through my body. In the silence of the room, all I heard was a quiet swish and then extreme pain. I screamed and grimaced, nearly passing out. He chuckled and brought it down on my ass again and I blacked out.

-------------------

Ooooh, so, turns out Brenny and Ryro aren't as innocent as they seem ;) what shall happen when Ryan wakes up? You'll have to wait a bit :):)
Sign up to rate and review this story