Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Marry Me?

by Shiwoggi

"Do you remember that we said if neither of us were married by the time we were thirty -" "That'd we'd marry each other? Yeah, what about it?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-06 - 3840 words

?Blocked
Hey there :D

This is Love_It_Or_Leave_It's idea originally, and she did write every single word that is spoken between Frank and Gerard. Go and look at it; it's a hell of a lot funnier than this version, which is, simply put, pure smut. Not evry good smut, but it's still basically a load of sex.

I have her permission, and she's seen it, for whoever the hell worries about these things.

Enjoy :D

=================================================================================================

Gerard is slouched on the couch in Frank’s front room, eyes locked blankly on the magazine in front of him. The calendar on the wall is mocking Frank slightly, and he tries to find a way to open his mouth and approach the situation he’s been thinking about endlessly without being too direct.

He’s aiming to not be obvious as well, but Mikey’s always dubbed him as “easier to read than a fucking bass tab”, so he decides not to bother with that goal and just force the words out of his mouth.

Hoping for Gerard to know what he’s on about straight away is probably too bloody much to hope for, but Frank’s got his fingers (metaphorically) crossed anyway.

And his toes.

If he were literally doing this, he’d end up walking around like a two-legged llama.

Frank saw of those at the zoo once. It had hopbled (hopped and hobbled) along like some sort of dodgy kangaroo and he had the feeling that if he blew too hard on it, it would fall like Mikey when he was wasted – with a lot of screeching and someone having the nearest item thrown at their head, like the time they’d played Jenga.

It wasn’t their fault they were all wasted and decided to play freaking Jenga on the floor of the tour bus and that Mikey had questionable balance at the best of times, let alone when he was drunk –

Gerard turning the page of his magazine loudly brought Frank out of his idiotic brain ramblings, and back to looking at the calendar, which was still glaring at him.

He shifted on the sofa slightly, turning to look at the red head next to him. Gerard’s gaze was still directed at the magazine, but after hanging around with him for nearly sixteen years meant Frank was fully aware Gerard had an incredible awareness of his surroundings.

Even if he had his fucking eyes closed and his headphones in.

Time to do this.

“Do you remember when we were younger?” he asked casually, hoping that Gerard would pick up on this train of thought, and spare him the embarrassment of having to ask this.

Gerard looks at Frank, eyebrow raised.

“I remember lots of things from when we were younger.” He wiggled his eyebrows at Frank, who got the distinct impression he was referring to their little experiments years ago.

He rolled his eyes at the wiggling eyebrows and carried on.

“True; but do you remember we said that if neither of us were married by the time we were thirty –”

“That’d we marry each other? Yeah, what about it?”

Frank shook his head – trust Gerard to make this as awkward as possible. He half wanted to go “it was really funny, wasn’t it?”. But the idea of marrying Gerard made him fight the heat in this cheeks and the amused smirk on Gerard’s face. Deep breath, he told himself. Deep fucking breaths.

“Well, you’re thirty-four and single, and my thirtieth is in a few of days…”

Hence why he’d been staring at the calendar.

“Your point?” Gerard said nonchalantly, settling his gaze back on the magazine he held between his fingers. Frank resisted the urge to hit him. Even Gerard couldn’t be this fucking dim. Apparently he could, or he enjoyed making Frank squirm, because he continued to read the stupid piece of publishing instead of catching on.

“Well, we’re both thirty and single.” This is pretty fucking crystal clear to Frank, but Gerard clearly needs a little bit of prodding.

“You’re twenty nine.”

Frank sighs.

“Fine. We’ll both be thirty or over in a few days.”

Gerard has still not got the memo, as he looks at Frank blankly for a couple of seconds.

“So?” Frank wants to bang his head against a wall. Gerard still looks as blank as a piece of paper, but the tattooed man is pretty sure that the red head is playing stupid now. When you’ve known someone as long as Frank’s known Gerard, you can tell when they having a teasing look in their eye.

Even if their eyes are fucking beautiful.

The teasing glint is buried deep in Gerard’s hazel-green eyes, hidden so far back that Frank doubts its existence. But he’s almost certain enough to keep pressing the issue.

“C’mon! Are you really that daft?”

Gerard just cocks a dark eyebrow at him again.

“Apparently,” he drawls “Now what are you getting at?”

Frank can no longer restrain himself.

“We should get married!” he cries exasperatedly at his best friend. Gerard’s eyebrow remains raised and Frank’s stomach begins to sink.

“Why would we do that?” Frank’s stomach hits rock bottom and his heart begins to follow it, but he’s started this conversation now, and he might as well follow through and get a definite answer out of Gerard.

“’Cause we promised each other!”

“Oh yeah.”

The silence after Gerard’s simple non-committal answer is heavy and awkward, at least to Frank. The red head carries on flicking through that bloody magazine and Frank wants to slap Gerard with it and get. A. Fucking. Answer.

There seems to be a thick wall of glass between them, and Frank begins to wish he’d left well alone. The urge to get an answer, however, is now over powering and Frank can’t quite stop himself.

“Well?”

Gerard looks up again.

“Well what?”

“Are we?”

“Are we what?”

Frank decided Gerard is playing really, really fucking dumb or is being a twat. More likely a twat – Gerard can’t play stupid for long without bursting into laughter. He’s being fucking irritating.

“Oh come one! Stop being a douche!”

“I’m not being a douche!”

“Yes you are!”

“No I’m not.” Gerard is annoyingly calm, and Frank wants to wind him up as badly as he currently is thanks to Gerard.

“Yes you are!”

“Not.”

“Are!”

“Not.”

“Dammit, you fucking are!”

“Are what?”

Frank seriously wants to kill Gerard right about now. He shouldn’t be getting so wound up – it’s not like this is an unusual occurrence with the red headed moron he calls a best friend – but this had really been something he wanted.

“Oh my fucking gosh! You are fucking irritating!”

“No I’m not, you are” Gerard replies childishly, poking his pink tongue out at Frank.

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are.”

“Not!”

“Are.”

“Not!”

“Are. You are so there’s no denying it.” Gerard says firmly. Frank almost wants to carry on arguing like a four year old with Gerard, but he knows he needs something better.

So he decided on some nice, grown up swearing.

“You know what? Fuck you Gerard.”

Gerard’s hazel eyes glint and his smile stretches all over his pale face. He pushes his cherry red hair off his face and leans towards Frank, practically leering at the smaller man. The look sends a shiver through Frank, but he represses it, and continues to look steadily at his best friend, who is still leaning towards him with that excited light in his pretty hazel eyes.

“You know you want to,” Gerard says in a husky but still teasing voice.

Frank shoots Gerard a dirty look, and looks back at his lap, sulking slightly that Gerard was taking this all as a joke.

“Asshole” he muttered, not intending for Gerard to hear, but Gerard and his bloody bat-like hearing caught him out and his leering smiling turns to a full-blown smug grin.

“Is that where you like it?” Gerard coos at Frank, still with that half maddening, half shiver-inducing smile on his features. He leans closer still to Frank and sweeps the dark fringe off Frank’s eyes.

He scowls at that action; he was using his fringe to hide behind. He jumps away in the next instance, scrambling off the couch Gerard’s still perched on and looking at Gerard indignantly.

“What? No! You’re just – argh!” Frank tries to cover up the traitor thrill that ran through him when Gerard brushed his fringe out of his eyes, but all the light dies in Gerard’s face. The smile is gone too, and part of Frank is pissed off that his actions took that smile off of the delicate features.

“You mean you don’t want to have sex with me?” Gerard says with bravado, but Frank’s known him a damn long time and can see right through his best friend's act. He wants that fake “I-am-not-bothered-with-your-rejection” look off of Gerard’s face.

He replied without bothering to consult his common sense, reasoning or brain in general.

“No! Wait, yes! I do, it’s just – you’re being a dick!” As soon as the words have left his mouth, Frank knows there’s no returning to the shadows of deceit and pretending any more.

He’ll have to face whatever Gerard’s reaction is to this.

Gerard’s smile slowly spreads across his face, and he slowly stands up and walks across to where Frank was frozen, staring into space, swinging his hips seductively. It’s attracted a hundred guys before now; he doesn’t see why it won’t work on Frank.

He approaches his best friend, and slides his hands carefully around Frank’s skinny waist, letting his hands wander up Frank’s clothed back a little bit, before trailing them lower, tracing the contours of Frank’s ass through the fitted black jeans he was wearing.

Frank’s eyes widen, and he opens his mouth.

“What the- eep!”

Gerard takes advantage of Frank’s open mouth to slide his tongue in and press his lips to Frank’s hungrily. Frank instinctively curls his arms around Gerard’s neck and crushes their bodies together as Gerard’s tongue roamed around his mouth, licking and stroking everywhere he could.

The heady feeling that soars through Frank lets all the indecision and worry slide away; instead, all he focuses on is the red hair between his fingers, the lips sliding against his and the hot skin he can feel pressed up against him, even through two t-shirts.

Gerard pulls back and pants slightly, a manically happy gleam in his dilated pupils, before latching his lips to Frank’s jawline and suckling gently on the skin there. It’s oddly soft and sweet, until Gerard bites down, and Frank feels warm blood oozing a little from the wound.

The red head swipes his tongue over the crimson liquid life he’s drawn out of Frank, earning him a groan he can feel vibrate under his lips. He continues his way down Frank’s neck, sucking gently at the collarbone and running his tongue over the pulse he discovers by accident, loving the feeling of it pulse erratically under the muscle in his mouth.

He reaches the fabric of a t-shirt and decides it’s getting in the way of one of his prizes; Frank’s chest. Gerard wants the offending material off now, but it seems Frank has a similar idea with his own shirt.

They reluctantly break away from each other for a second, yanking their shirts off and tossing them on the floor carelessly, before pressing themselves together again. Both of them work their lips relentlessly against the others, and stroking their hands across the recently re-discovered terrain of each other’s chest, tracing muscles and sensitive skin with ghosting fingers.

Despite the frenzy both are feeling towards each other, it’s been a long time since they last did this, and both men are careful in their actions and movements. They’re savouring the taste and the sensation of the others caresses.

Until Frank grinds against Gerard accidently, whilst trying to close the gap between them.

Gerard lets out a deep throaty moan full of desire and crushes Frank to him, rubbing their erections together and suddenly urgency takes over.

Frank’s hands abandon their task of smoothing themselves over Gerard’s pectorals and begin to scrabble at his belt instead, undoing the buckle by yanking it desperately. He tugs the belt until it has a little give then works at Gerard’s fly, and working Gerard’s jeans down his legs as if his life depends on it.

Gerard is no better – tugging at the button on Frank’s jeans and tearing the zip down frantically, shoving at the waistband to get them to lower, kissing Frank furiously all the while.

The stagger over to the couch where this stared only a few moments ago, and collapse onto it, Gerard pinning Frank against the soft leather. Frank kicks his jeans off irritably and instantly wraps his legs vice like around Gerard’s waist, tilting his hips up and rubbing his erection against the gorgeous man above him.

Gerard groans into Frank’s mouth, and Frank swallows it like the most delicious candy he’s ever tasted. His tattooed fingers push Gerard’s jeans down his legs as far as Frank can reach, until the older man can work them over his feet with ease.

Frank pushes at Gerard’s chest and forces them both into a sitting position. His hands get busy relieving Gerard off his boxers and is delighted when he notices pale hands and slim artistic fingers hooking under the waistband of his.

At the first electric touch of buzzing skin makes both men moan, and Frank is pressed back into the couch, Gerard on top of him, dick pressing into Frank’s until he feels Gerard shift down slightly and tease Frank’s swollen dick with lingering caresses.

Then Gerard shifts a little lower and presses the head of his dick against Frank’s entrance and Frank’s world shrinks to just him and Gerard and the delicious feeling of Gerard preparing to enter him.

One hard, but torturously slow thrust, laced with the stinging pain and the thrill of the stretch and Gerard is deep seated in Frank. Both of them are near crippled with the feel of each other.

Gerard begins to move, and Frank’s breath catches as he feels his inner walls chafe against Gerard’s dick, but loving the pain.

“You know you like it” Gerard growls “Take it, bitch!”

Frank’s legs are trembling with the two opposing sensations – the bitter pain and the white hot pleasure, and render his tongue nearly useless.

“Ungh, Gee! Shit! Ow! Fuck! Gee baby…right fucking there!”

“Filthy whore,” Gerard purrs in Frank’s ear and shoves in him particularly slowly, making Frank’s dick twitch and his back arch. “You fucking love it, dontcha?”

Frank’s pretty sure he’s gone nearly boneless from the gratification, and all he can do is mindlessly agree with Gerard.

“Oh yeah…”

“Harder?” Gerard inquires, stopping moving completely, only the head of his dick in Frank and both are desperate for the brink they can feel they’re getting closer to. The lack of intrusion means Frank’s mind clears a little, and he quickly locates the smartass part of his brain, as well as the control over his tongue.

“Is there any other way?” He peers up at Gerard through his lashes, hoping to just seduce the older man into pounding into him and giving them that satisfaction they both want so badly.

Gerard smiles coyly back at Frank, and leans towards his ear and flicking his tongue over the pink shell of Frank’s ear.

“Depends,” he murmured, inching minutely into Frank.

“On – fuck! – what?” Frank’s losing the control he had seconds ago as his body decides to desert his control in favour of focusing on Gerard pushing back into him and how incredible it felt.

“On – fuck, you’re so tight! – on how you answer my question” A shudder dances up Frank’s spine as he sees how he’s destroying Gerard with carnal desire. Frank flounders for a moment, trying to regain control over his unwilling tongue.

“What question?” Gerard’s buried to the hilt in Frank, just looking down at him, eyes tracing over every aspect of Frank’s body. He smirks at Frank’s question and kisses him hard for a second, before pulling off and tracing a hand around Frank’s left nipple.

“Nuh-uh. Not so fast. You’re gonna have to fucking beg for it” Gerard smiles, falsely angelic, at Frank.

“B-beg? I don’t even know what I’m begging for!”

“So? Beg bitch. Fucking beg!” Gerard starts to move again and Frank’s head begins to swim in lust and every last bit of his pride and resolve dissolves under the best persuasion Frank’s ever had.

“Please baby – unnggghh – please ask me!” Frank’s eyes are beginning to roll to the back of this head; Gerard is practically making him melt.

He could ask for Frank to cut off his head, and Frank’s not certain he’d be able to object.

“Aw, you gotta do better than that.” Gerard purrs in this ear, the hot breath making Frank buck his hips up slightly.

“Please? Fucking please? Please? Plee-ease? Please!” Frank’s chanting that one word like it’s Gerard’s name and the red head is blown away by how much control he seems to have over Frank, and how unaware Frank is about how much power he has over Gerard himself.

“Well…” Gerard pretends to begin to relent, but all Frank would’ve had to do was look at him with those lust blown huge pupils and demand the question, and Gerard would have melted like butter on a stove.

“Please! Ask me! Please!” Frank’s so desperate, bucking and writhing underneath Gerard, nails scraping the older man’s back and hair stuck to his sweat sheened forehead and it takes all of Gerard’s (diminishing) willpower to slow his thrusts and not send them both plunging into orgasm.

Not just yet.

“Okay. Are you ready?”

“For what – oh! Fuck! Faster baby!”

Gerard tries not to groan, to ask his next question lightly and casually, but the image of Frank is burnt into his retinas, the perfect picture of all his fantasies strewn together and he can only try to choke the question out.

“So you don’t want to know the question?”

“I do” Frank moaned filthily “It’s just – oh! You’re-just-too-good!”

“Why thank you” Gerard murmured seductively.

“Can you ask me now, please?!” Frank pants, grinding his hips upwards and staring into Gerard’s eyes.

Gerard tries to hold onto the last shreds of his working and not-completely-lust-soaked parts of his brain and force the words he wants out of his fairly unco-operative mouth.

The only thing it seems to want to do is devour Frank.

He forces himself to move his tongue. And not bury it in Frank's mouth. For the moment.

“Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero…”

“Yes?”

“Will you...” Gerard matches his sentence with a long slow thrust that
hits Frank’s prostate, making him squirm in pleasure.

“Yes!” He yells out, tugging Gerard’s hair to pull him down for a hungry, passionate kiss. Gerard happily reciprocates the lusty tongue tangling, but he wants to carry on before he gets lost in the drug that is Frank.

“Do me…”

Frank smirks and strains his head up, licking over Gerard’s pulse and relishing in the red head’s groan.

“Already am.” He said smugly, clenching his inner walls, and shuddering when he feels Gerard gasp and tense inside him. Both pairs of eyes roll back slightly and Frank clutches Gerard’s shoulders and winces at Gerard’s grip on his hips.

“The honour…” Gerard breathes into the sex-scented air.

“Oh, so now it’s an honour?” Frank says breathlessly.

“Of…”

“Dammit Gerard! Fucking ask me!” Frank almost screams when Gerard directly hits his prostate, back arching and eyes rolling back completely.

“Becoming…” the words are barely audible anymore as both men attempt to hold off on the orgasm a little longer.

“Yes!”

“You don’t even know what I was gonna to ask you! Now shut up and listen!” Gerard manages to bark at Frank, who is trying not to flex his hips up to get that friction his body is demanding.

“O…kay.”

Gerard takes a deep breathe, determined to get this sentence out clearly.

“Would you do me the honour of becoming my husband?

Frank stares up in Gerard’s melting hazel eyes, lust completely forgotten for a moment as he realizes the man he’s wanted since the day they made that crazy promise, has just proposed to him.

He’s asked Frank to marry him.

He’d asked.

Admittedly in the most sexual way possible, but he’d still asked the question.

“Frankie?”

And to Frank, they’d only ever been one answer.

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“So?”

Frank knew he would of given this answer at 14, on the day they made the crazy promise, and it's that same answer he’s giving Gerard now.

“So… the answer is yes. Yes, Gerard Arthur Motherfucking Way, I will marry you.”

The happiness radiating from Gerard’s face shines like a white light in Frank’s soul; the same way those lusty hazel eyes stir the white-hot monster in his lower stomach. He loves Gerard – he’d never realized it until now, but he loved him.

How could he not?

His thoughts were interrupted by Gerard’s lips smashing against his in the most mind blowing kiss he’s shared with Gerard. Even when they were stupid and 20 and 24 and slept together for an experiment, neither of them pictured their “relationship” ending up like this.

29 and 34 respectively, and getting married.

The kiss breaks, and Gerard idly rocks his hips back and forth, keeping the roaring lust at bay for a few more moments.

“Okay.” Gerard says dazedly, as if he never expected Frank to agree. “And, by the way,” he whispers, right into Frank’s ear “it’s Gerard Arthur Frankiefucking Way, cause I would never fuck my mother.”

“Okay…” Frank says a little bewildered, until Gerard pressed himself flush against Frank’s sweaty skin and lightly nipped at his jawbone before kissing him. The kiss was like their last, hungry and hot and it made the lust curl like fire in his stomach.

“Now will you go faster?” Frank moaned quietly, getting impatient with Gerard’s sadistic rocking.

“M’kay”

“Tha- oh FUCK!”

=================================================================================================

Rate and reveiw? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story