Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Unstained In Pain

by MissFilthyDivineMCR

(Frerard) In the year of 2002, Gerard is drunk and goes to Frank who is always there for him. This time, they both share their true feelings to each other to start a future they never expected.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 2949 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank's Perspective

Gerard was staring at me, his eyes half closed. "Frank..." he slurred as he melted away in the chair he was sitting in.

I sat on the sofa across from him worried. I knew he was drunk. He always was; night and day. "You gotta stop, Gerard... How much did you drink?"

"Umm, I know, Frank. About 6..."

I thought to myself all the time on how to fix his "broken soul" as he quoted one day during the process of writing a song. He got up and walked over to me, leaning his head in my lap as he laid down. "Mmm, Frank. You're so warm.." he murmured up at me as he tucked his hand under his head as the other rested on the inside of my leg.

"And you're so cold, Gerard." I gave him a tight squeeze and received a smile.

"Frankie... Will you be mine?" he giggled.

I hesitated, not knowing if he meant a relationship or something else. "Of course, Gerard. I'm always yours."

"So happy. Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I don't mean anything. I mean everything I say to you."

"I do too."

"Can you hold me tighter?"

"Of course I can."

At first I couldn't believe he was telling me this but I was praying to sober him up. "Frankie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do we kiss a lot onstage?"

I hesitated once again knowing exactly how to answer and also knowing that he knew why. "Well, you know why. I don't know about what you think but... I love you."

"Aww, Frankie. I love you too. I must say that that tongue of yours is very incredible."

"Thanks, and you've got some skilled lips."

He closed his eyes looking like he was sleeping. "Thanks too, I feel so good right now." I looked down at him wondering what he was hinting but not making it out. "You make me feel so good Frank. Make me feel good, make me feel real good..."

My attraction to Gerard for so long was strong. I couldn't help it, he was just so perfect and sensual in every way. "I'd love to, Gerard. How though?"

Gerard opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. "Do you think this is something?"

His hand grazed over the top of my jeans, stopping at my zipper. I felt myself grow under his touch as he watched my face from his view on my lap. He was on his side, his face to my body with his arm supporting his head. His fingers on his free hand tickled at me making me try and hold back my feelings to him since they were so obvious.

He stared at my face as if he was trying to read what I was thinking. "Do you like me, Frankie?"

At this point I was giving in easy just from his petting on me. I wasn't sure if it was from how drunk he was or not, but the liquor in Gerard always brought the truth out. "Of course I like you, Gerard." I tried to stay composed.

"Yeah, but do you like like me, Frankie?"

"Oh my god, Gerard. Yess, baby..."I moaned as his hand increased his speed and roughness. I couldn't believe I just moaned out to him that way and called him "baby", but I loved him so much it didn't matter.

His face turned into glowing with a big smile, almost dirty as he soaked up my words. "I like you too, Frankie. A lot more than you think." He paused and popped open the button on my jeans. "I always wish those kisses are more though."

I was shocked that he was speaking those words or doing the things he was doing. I relaxed even though I was freaking out and my heart was beating rapidly. "I've always wanted those kisses onstage with you to be more." His hand undid the zipper of my jeans now. "You're hard to judge though, Gerard. Always pushing me away after those moments."

He laughed. “Silly Frankie, I had to sing. Don’t think I didn’t want to push you down and devour you right there.” He got up off me and kneeled down on the floor, pulling my pants down and off as I sat there helping him and watching him.

“I wanted to drop my guitar and tear off your clothes. I’ve always wanted you. Every night when we go to bed, play for a show, get ready to play, after the show, everything. I watch you all the time.” I grabbed him up to my face and sat him on my lap, straddling my hips.

We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before he broke the contact and looked down at my open lips and looked up again. “I want you,” he mumbled.

He still sounded drunk to me but he seemed a bit sober from his attitude. “I want you too. You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this moment,” I smiled. “You can have me as long as you promise me you aren’t doing this just because you’re drunk. You have to remember this because I’m sober and I’m telling you my inner feelings.”

“I promise, Frankie. Everything you just said is the same for me. I really do love you, Frankie boy.”

I loved when he called me that; it drove me crazy. I started undoing his pants as he did, staring into the beauty of his hazel eyes. He stared back in excitement and lust, full of love, as I started pulling his jeans down and kicked them to the side where mine were. I pulled up to grab him by his hips and down onto my lap again. We stared into each other’s eyes again, the time pulling our faces closer together a little more. Gerard pushed further to me, his breath on my lips and his nose pressing into my cheek. His lips touched mine, closing around my bottom lip as I closed on his top lip.

He pushed me back against the chair, one hand resting on my shoulder as the other pulled through his shiny black hair as the other constricted around his waist, forcing his chest all the way on mine. His hips grinded on mine, making me huff against his mouth. I started to feel his hardness in his jeans as he softly thrusted against my now fully arose erection. He stopped kissing me for a second and looked at my face with a smile. “You feel me?”

I giggled. “Yes, I do.”

He giggled along with me, “You want to feel me?”

“Which way?” I was getting into it.

“Well, both ways but right now, this.” He grabbed my hand and placed it face down flat against his lower stomach. His fingers intertwined around mine from the back of my hand, sliding it down into his boxers to feel the base of him.

I looked at him for approval and received a nod. My fingertips felt his hard skin slightly wanting to feel more. “Gerard, this is my first time with a guy so if I do something wrong, tell me.”

Gerard smiled as I touched him in an uneasy way. “It’s alright, Frankie. It’s my first time too with a guy. Tell me too. Believe me, you won’t do anything wrong.”

I smiled back at him and traced a finger down his length, his hand letting go and caressing my neck, and back up again to the top. He watched me look down into his boxers, laughing as I tried working my way to the tip of him, unable to from the material. “Can I?” I glanced down at him.

“Frankie boy, dumb question. Of course. I’m about to do the same thing.” He bit his lip.

I deviantly smiled looking at him and slid down his boxers smoothly. I looked at him, his eyes very intent with a strong smile yet again until I grabbed him in my hand. My fingers circled around him, holding him snugly. My hand started tugging at him, rubbing him slowly to drive him to the edge. His mouth was nearly watering under my touch. He whimpered softly, trying to hold back as I did before. “Let it out baby,” I said to him. “You’re with me now. Nothing is wrong, everything is perfect.” I encouraged, wanting to hear his vocals for me in pleasurable moans.

“Mmm, sure thing, Frankie boy, yess…” he finally moaned. “Faster…”

I followed instructions and began to pump him faster. I slowed down in fear of him finishing right then as he pulled down my boxers and grabbed me. I returned to my slow rub on him to match the pace he was going on me. “Oh, you know how I like it don’t you, Gerard?” I played.

“Oh, yes I do Frankie. You know how I like it too.”

As both our paces increased, our breathing became heavier, our eyes turned to gazes of love, and our bodies became urgent, wanting to have the other right then and there. “Frank…” he panted now after the minutes passed.

“I know, Gee…” I knew exactly what he was thinking wanting nothing other than that with him. “How do you want to do it?”

“You on top, in me, giving me all of you.”

I shined at the thought, letting go of his more than ready shaft as he did the same. Our hands grabbed onto each other and pushed down to the side, Gerard lying on his back under me. “Am I hurting you?”

“Nope babe. You never hurt me.”

I pulled his legs out beneath me laying my body completely over his, our erections against one another. I pushed strands of his hair out of his face before closing my lips around his as I rubbed against him from below. Our lips parted and our tongues found each other, massaging and tasting the other. His taste was deadly beautiful mixed with beer, coffee and a small bit of the last cigarette he had. It was empowering and pure unlike any other kiss. I could feel him breathing through his nose on my cheek as I grazed my tongue over his soft lips, loving the contours. He giggled in the kiss as I licked over his teeth then breaking it. “You ready?”

He smiled wide and nodded. “Do me baby,” he mumbled.

I bent his legs up around the sides of my hips and tore off his black jacket and black shirt finally. “Forgot these. I want to see your incredible naked body.”

“Mmm, take yours off too, sexy.”

We giggled to each other as jackets and shirts were thrown, spreading the floor along with our jeans and boxers. His hands felt up over my chest touching my shoulders down to my abdomen, followed by my arms. “You’re so beautiful,” he said, staring at my tattoos.

“Thank you, babe. You are very much too.” I looked all over his body, “Quite stunning.”

“Thank you also,” he tugged again on my inflamed pleasure.

I let out a soft yelp. “There’s a lot of ways I can thank you.”

“I’d like to see.”

“You’ll feel, that’s for sure.” I said, inching my hand down around his back. “Am I doing this right?”

“Yep babe. That’s the start.” He smiled at me.

We continued staring at each other as I found his hot opening and circled around it. Gerard bit his lip and smiled before I eased one of my fingers into him, slowly to the nail. He tensed and relaxed from the booze still in his system. I stopped. “Go more?”

“Keep going baby.”

I eased my finger into him some more, watching his face from the awkward feeling. “How does it feel?”

“It feels good but strange.”

My finger was now in to the knuckle and he was no longer tense. Once fully in, I kissed him sweetly a few times before pulling out and adding in another finger. He hissed and tensed again in pain as I first entered but smiled in lust as he stretched easily. “Feel good?”

“Fuck yes!” He moaned out as I separated my fingers inside him. “Never once in my life have I ever felt this good.”

“You’ll feel much better when it’s me,” I smiled as I stretched him to my size.

I thrusted my fingers in and out of him some times for him to get used to the feeling before pulling them out and lining myself up to him. He was already involuntarily bucking his hips up to mine as I steadied him. Once in control, I entered him slowly as I did with my fingers letting him adjust to my thickness. His face was no longer stained in pain, it was wanting as was his voice. About an inch in I could feel his heat, my body wanted to push the rest of the way in him to hear him scream. “Bury yourself inside me, Frankie! Fuck!” he moaned out.

With no hesitation, I pushed myself into his tight space to the hilt making us both moan out. I held onto his hips as he held onto mine, forcing me into him harder. That’s all I wanted as I thrusted into him once at a time with a slow speed in a hard jerking pressure. Each inward position he let go of his explicit words along with my grunts. “God, Gee, you’re so amazingly tight. Shit!””

We stared into each other’s eyes the same as we had all night, except noticing something we had never learned. “Uhh, yes baby, faster love!!” I began to shove into him at a faster rate making us both pant. “I…uh…just…noticed…something…”

“Ahh, what, babe?” I panted.

He couldn’t answer as I began angling myself different, hitting something inside him that set him on fire. He screamed out, as I hit it each time, happy that I moved when it sent shivers down through his body. “Yess! Keep hitting that spot, Frankie!! Are we-“he stopped abruptly as I hit his spot he wanted me to hit and screamed. His eyes closed in bliss.

He tightened around me, milking me in submission as if I was going to explode. “Mmm, fuck! I’m so glad I found your sweet spot!”

“Shit! Yes, me too.”

I continued fucking him to reach our orgasms remembering what he noticed. “What was it before that you… uhh… noticed?” I panted.

“Yes! Yes! Are we just fucking or are we… damn… making love?”

His words made me feel so good. I’ve always thought about that, wanting Gerard to be mine. Until now I never thought Gerard felt the same way when all along he did. That’s always what I wanted, and now that it was real I felt like life was fulfilling. “Gerard, this is making love to me… uhh.. I’ve always wanted it to be that way…”

“Frankie! Frank! Me too! Uhh, I always want to make love with you,” he panted.

I looked down and began pumping and playing with his outsides watching him lead himself up at me more, wanting to feel me from the insides and now outside. “AHH! Gerard! I love you! I’m so close!”

“Mmm, yes! Fuck me Frankie! Cum for me!”

As the rise boiled in me, I began to slowly lose control, feeling only Gerard’s walls spasming around me. His eyes bore into mine, pleading for me to let go. “Uhhhh…” I sighed loudly, moaning, “Gerard…” as I released my sweet load inside him.

His focus stayed on my eyes, grinning as his name was heard. He closed them as my cream hit against his spot again, this time pressing it hard and certain. His head pushed into the couch as he screamed, “FRANKIE!!” pouring into my hand as I felt my orgasm stir in my body.

The sight was beautiful, Gerard letting loose for me as he sighed contentedly along with me uncontrollably. As we undone and I wriggled out of him, I collapsed on his chest, feeling our heart beats regulate to one another’s. “Frank?” Gerard finally asked after a few minutes.

“Yeah babe?” I looked up at him.

His hair was all wet along with mine making me push his out of the way as it had fallen in his face. “…I love you… So much…”

I crawled up to his face, smoothing my hair back. “Gerard… I love you too… so much…”

“Are we going to go out?” he asked, his hands touching my upper back where my “Keep The Faith” tattoo was.

“Yes, Gerard. I totally want to.”

He smiled showing all his teeth. “That was amazing,” he said, kissing me softly.

He pulled me up further to make me lay right beside him. “What about Mikey, Ray, and Matt?”

“They’ll be fine with it.”

We smiled warmly at one another and turned to face each other side by side. His legs tangled with mine, pulling us closer together to wrap our arms around our waists. Our faces were inches away, waiting for a move but nothing happened; just love being shared. Gerard’s straining eyes became heavy and soon shut completely.

For once I didn’t think Gerard had a lot of beers in him, instead a goal that needed to be fulfilled like me and a past that lead to a new future. For both of us.
Sign up to rate and review this story