Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Roses Black In Dust

by MissFilthyDivineMCR

(Frerard) Math & english classes, art, Valentine's Day Dances, first kisses, black roses, heart candies, notes, and first times.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 5593 words - Complete

?Blocked
Written for this past Valentine's Day on other profile. Had to add it here!
Hey guys! Thought this could set the holiday right! Threw something together quick, hope it came out good! R&R! Love ya! Thanks so much for reading!
Love, Sabrina :D XOXO
~Stay Beautiful, Keep It Ugly~
By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!


Maybe I can just go up and say ‘Hi” or something. ,Just do it! JUST DO IT! Frank contemplated through his head as he walked down the hallway to his math class Gerard would be in. Frank prayed he was there, and luckily, he was when he walked through the door. As usual, Gerard was drawing. The bell rang and they all waited patiently in their seats for the teacher to tell them what to do.

“Kay, so today we’re going to try something new. Since all of you work together, I’m going to put you into groups to do the work today. From there, we’ll see how it goes so I’ll know if I can do it more.”

Frank’s stomach churned at the thought of being with another person in the class. He hated all of them, except Gerard. Frank smiled at his name, his mind being overflowed with thoughts of Gerard.

The teacher scanned through the people putting friends together in their groups until he got to Frank he paused, “Frank… umm… you can work with…” he clicked his tongue, “Work with Gerard.”

Frank’s eyes glimmered like diamonds as he heard the answer. It was like an act of God. Gerard snapped up as he heard his name rolling off the teacher’s tongue then glared at Frank who immediately drew his look to the handsome boy. He gathered his things and walked hesitantly over to where Gerard sat, sitting in the desk next to him.

“Good. Now that you are in your groups, here’s the assignment,” the teacher said, passing out the daily textbooks and paper.

“Fucking work,” Gerard muttered under his breath.

Frank giggled. “Tell me about it.”

The teacher dealed out everything to everyone until he stopped at Frank and Gerard. “Now, Gerard, I know you love drawing. But you can’t do this now, do it in art class. This is math.”

“Fine.” Gerard said snooty.

“I want you to see you put it away.”

Gerard gave him a death stare and closed his sketchbook and slid it slowly into his bag. “Happy?”

“Yes. Now you and Frank do what you have to do.” The teacher placed a firm grip on Frank’s shoulder and walked away.

“One day I’m going to murder him.” Gerard spoke as soon as the teacher was nowhere around their radius.

“Yeah, can I help you with that?” Frank joked and stared at the paper in his hand.

“Sure.” Gerard smiled. “So what do we have to do?”

“Just add up the variables and subtract them from the total. Pretty easy.”

“Okay.” They both stayed silent for a few minutes scrambling through the problems until Gerard stopped. “So how come you don’t talk to me if you think the same way?”

Frank wrote the last answer and looked up to lock gazes with chocolaty brown eyes that sucked him right into a trap of love. “Umm, erm...” he stuttered. “I didn’t think you would want to bother with me.”

“Well, I hate everybody pretty much, but you seem really nice.”

It was so ironic that he felt the same way. “Me too! Well, Gerard, you seem really nice too.” Frank cracked a grin.

Gerard smiled at the corners. “So, Frank Iero, what do you do?”

His name felt good to hear from such a singy voice. “What do you mean?”

“What do you do? Well, what do you like to do that is?”

“Music. I love music. I also play guitar.”

“Ah, nice. What music do you listen to?”

“A variety actually. To give a basis, The Misfits, Iron Maiden, lots of music.”

“Same here. Very heavy genres you like then.”

“Yes.” Frank couldn’t believe he was having a conversation with him. “So what about you?”

“I draw.”

“I see you drawing all the time. What do you draw?”

“You should know if you watch me.” Gerard flirted.

Frank’s cheeks tinged red, blushing from the fact that Gerard knew he was looking at him fascinated. “Sorry about that. I’m the artistic person as well.”

“Don’t apologize. I really don’t mind at all.” Gerard retrieved his sketchbook out of his bag and opened it up. “I draw things like this.”

He pushed it over Frank’s papers and flipped through the pages making Frank even more curious. Each of them was very death like with lots of black and red. There was one that caught Frank’s eye. The drawing was of a woman with a black dress flowing down to the floor holding a red candle that dripped all over like blood splattered on the floor. The eerie part of the piece was that the woman showed her face half hidden behind her silky flowing hair. Her mouth was up in a smirk and her eyes remained piercing. “Wow. These are really good.”

“Thanks. Do you draw?”

“Sometimes, not always. I write more.”

“That’s cool. Poetry?”

“Yeah, it relates to music so it fits perfect.”

Gerard grinned again. “You should make music then.”

“Planning on it,” Frank grinned back. “I’m glad he put us in a group.”

“Me too, Frank. Me too.”

>XXX<

Days and weeks passed, already it was February. Gerard and Frank had gotten to know each other very well. Their friendship status quickly changed to best friends. They were just inseparable.

“I have something to show you, Gee.” Frank said, walking to the lobby of the high school.

Gerard sparkled at the nickname as they placed their belonging down and sat on the cold floor. “What is it?” He asked Frank excitedly.

Frank pulled out his notebook and slapped it in Gerard’s lap. “Read.”

Gerard read it slowly and grew a wide grin by the end. He looked up. “Frank, I love it! I should draw something to with it!”

Frank smiled hard showing all his teeth. They now showed each other their own forms of art; their collection expanding rapidly. Frank would write his feelings as Gerard drew them. Gerard felt so fond of Frank now too.

Before he was just a regular person, then a good friend, to being the coolest and greatest best friend he had ever had. Sometime he would catch himself thinking of Frank as more than a best friend. He was really good looking. Frank’s hair was short on the sides and a lot longer on top to match with his smooth face and nose and lip ring. Gerard almost thought Frank felt the same the way they commented on each other back and forth. It was true. They had tons in common and Gerard didn’t even see it in the past. They fitted so perfect they were tighter than a puzzle. The way Frank thought made Gerard almost hot as did Gerard to Frank. They both enjoyed each other’s body in their mind but the secret would never be spoiled. They always thought it would ruin the bond they had now. “I drew something for you, Frankie.”

His nickname also tingled through him. Gerard handed his sketchbook over and Frank took it in. The picture was of two guys kissing, their chests touching along with their hips while their hands wrapped around locks of hair. They looked very secretive, almost like it was the two of them together. Frank looked up then back down to the drawing, then back up to look at Gerard’s confused face. “Do you like it?”

“Are you kidding me? I love it! It’s quite sexy.” Frank smirked.

Gerard smirked at his devilish smile, feeling succeeded. “You want to walk with me to the art room? I have to go get this special charcoal.”

“Sure.”

They got up and gathered their things talking as they made their way downstairs. “Oh God,” Gerard murmured.

“What?” Frank asked and turned to what Gerard was gazing at.

A poster glazed with shine flamed their attention. How could it not when it was as big as a poster Frank and Gerard had in their room? They read intently:


Valentines Day Dance! Heat Up Your Romance!
When: February 13 @ 6:00 PM
Where: High School Gym
Cost is only $6.00 per person
Bring the love of your life! Hope to see you there!


Gerard laughed. “I hate Valentine’s Day.”

Frank giggled. “I hate it too.” They stared at the poster for a little while longer. “I think we should go.”

“Go?” Gerard asked, turning Frank to face him. “Why would you want to go?”

“We could make fun of the people that go. It should be about the whole school attending. Care to join?”

Gerard was reluctant knowing he wasn’t open to taking any agreement of something vile, though tempting. “…Alright, Frank. I’ll come.”

“Oooh, you’re going to be my sweetheart.”

Gerard felt butterflies in his stomach at the thought of Frank’s considerations.


>XXX<


The Valentine’s Day dance was finally here and Frank was super excited. He was nearly going to have a heart attack that he was going to do this with Gerard. Of course they both had an understanding that they were just going as friends and nothing more but they each knew that it was nothing of the sort. Gerard felt that he should just be brave and make a move, but he was always so isolated that a blunt chance like that was risky. Besides, they both didn’t know if the other liked them in that way.

Gerard got dressed in black pants, a black button down shirt, with a red tie. His eyes burned darker from the smoky effected eyeliner and eyeshadow. When he was done, he stopped for a second and stared at himself in the mirror, examining if he looked good enough.

Frank was doing the exact same thing, checking himself out. His white button down shirt and black tie complimented his black pants, and his eyes were also a dark shadow of black makeup. I think he’s coming over to walk with me to school, Frank though, running his fingers down the strip of hair in the center.

In a matter of minutes, the doorbell rang and Frank was flying to the door to open it up to the fabulous boy dressed wickedly. “Sexy,” he spoke, eyeing Gerard up and down.

“Not as sexy as you are,” Gerard winked.

Frank blushed hard and pulled Gerard into a tight hug. Gerard hugged him back. “You have all your things?”

“Yep.” Frank snuggled into his shoulder.

They walked down the dark and starry sky filled road with nothing but the moon and streetlights lighting the way. Gerard had the urge to tell Frank his feelings right there and hold his hand on the way but everything might go downhill for him from there. Maybe Frank doesn’t like guys, he always said to himself. But he was positive he did from all his flirt tactics.

Frank wanted to take Gerard by the shirt and kiss him hard against the tree they were passing by now. Each step was worse with desire. “You have your money?” Frank asked, breaking the ice.

“Right here.” Gerard grabbed at his pants pocket.

“Good. ‘Cause I’d bust you in there if you didn’t.”

They laughed as they approached the few feet of the school grimacing at the sight of it. It was pure hell to always have to be in that place. They both paid the cost and walked into the gym to find hundreds of people; the guys dressed in classy suits and the girls in short dresses. Gerard leaned to Frank’s ear. “These fucking whores.”

They giggled loudly as the music blared, people dancing in the center of the room while others stayed on the sidelines, talking and sipping away at their punch. The snobbish people all eyed Gerard and Frank, suspecting their sexuality and style, and immediately made disgusted looks. “They’re staring at us,” Frank said, somewhat uneasily.

“Let them.” Gerard pulled Frank to get something to drink with him.

They each took a plastic cup each and scooped the red liquid into both cups out of the bowl with the large spoon acquired. They both turned around and took a sip of their drink before seeing all the decorations in the room. Strung from each corner of the room to the center was red and white ribbon, some with patterned hearts. The lights displayed on the floor were also in the shape of hearts in assorted colors. Tables lined the walls with cookies and appetizers atop, each one paraded by people. Frank walked over to one table with some brownies and grabbed two. Gerard went to take one from his hand but Frank pushed it away and put it to his mouth instead. Gerard smiled and bit the brownie, chewing it before taking the other piece Frank held in his hand and kissed his fingertips lightly.

Two girls were talking near them and caught sight, tapping their friends to turn around and watch the scene. Gerard looked over and gave them dirty looks that they gave him and Frank. Frank’s cheeks flamed again being caught in his lovable act. “What?” Gerard asked loudly.

They all rolled their eyes and turned around to walk away. Frank could’ve even sworn that a couple mouthed “pathetic” as they turned. “They’re such assholes. “

“That’s right, Frankie boy.” Gerard ruffled his hair.

They looked around the room again, this time seeing the lights taped to the walls and they all led to the outside which was where the parking lot was. The banners all over read “Happy Valentine’s Day” and all fake candles were lit by vases of fake red roses on small tables. “Fuck this. You want to go out there or something? These people are just so… whatever.” Gerard said, grabbing a rose off one of the small tables.

“Yeah, I can’t take this either.”

Gerard and Frank followed the lights and walked outside seeing only each other, the ropes of decorations lights continued and the streetlights. A few dates were outside, some kissing by the brick building, some talking amongst themselves, and some dancing to the music coming out of the doorway. The setup was actually very romantic; almost like a patio. Gerard grabbed Frank’s hand and tugged him down the sidewalk to the grass. Frank intertwined his fingers into Gerard’s and he looked back at Frank in shock who was blushing hysterically again. Gerard’s hand tightened as they crossed the road to the football field, now a mile away from the school ground.

Everything was quiet, only the chirping of crickets surrounding Frank and Gerard’s footsteps. Gerard continued going until they crossed the entire field, stopping when they hit the surface of the gravel. “I used to come out here and sit on the track all the time when I drew way before I met you.” Gerard said, sitting down on the soft rocky ground.

Frank sat down beside him and looked up at the sky, glazing his eyes with the bright shining stars. “It’s peaceful.”

“It is.” He laid his back down on the surface, his knees facing the sky. “This is nice.”

Frank looked over at the school on the other side of the property seeing its lights and people gathering together outside and then walking back in. “Agreed,” he laid back like Gerard. “I could go for this place everyday.”

Gerard looked to his right, staring at Frank’s face in curiosity. “How come?”

“Well, just life in general. You know, Gee. Everything. That’s why I write and play guitar. You’re the only good thing in my life.”

“I have the same thing. My parents are never home. You’re the only good thing in my life too.” He looked back up at the sky. “You’re my only best friend too.”

Frank felt his heart swell with love as Gerard spoke such blissful words. Gerard was always so sensual which Frank loved. So was Frank to Gerard in every way. The moment lasted with the big smiles on their faces. Gerard had thought through what he could do to make Frank feel comfortable. He knew he wasn’t brave enough to tell Frank his real feelings. He wasn’t sure whether Frank was just playing along with it or he didn’t think the same way Gerard was at all. As Gerard contemplated, Frank was thinking the exact same thoughts, unsure of how to bring up a conversation like that with anyone.

“So do you see anyone you like?” Gerard asked, breaking Frank’s deep concentration.

“Anyone I like?”

“Yeah. Is there someone? We never talk about things like that.”

Frank’s thought became distorted, cloudy with picture of Gerard swirling in his head. The boy next to him waited for a response, watching Frank turn up a smile. In his mind he could see Gerard turning towards him, his shoulder length black hair framing his face and a grin that matched Frank’s smile in reality. “Umm… not really. How about you?” Frank turned his head to Gerard who stared straight back to him.

“No… well… yeah, actually there is.”

Frank smirked. “Really? Who is it?”

“A guy.”

“Y-you like guys?”

“Mhmm,” he nodded his head. “I’m sorry, Frank. Did I freak you out? Did I?”

“No, of course not! I umm…” He looked back up into the night and coughed lightly, “like guys too.”

“Really? Why didn’t you tell me?”
“Because I wasn’t sure how you’d react.”

Gerard sat up quickly turning to Frank again, crossing his arms. “Now why would I react wrong to you?”

“Gee, you are my first best friend,” Frank sat up, now at Gerard’s level, “I didn’t want to lose that.”

Gerard sat there uncrossing his arms as he approved his sayings thinking he would do the same thing. Gerard sat up on his knees and scooted back in front of Frank. “You know, you look really cute tonight. Really cute.”

Frank beamed with joy, “Why thank you, Gee. You look very cute too.”

Gerard relaxed now that he knew Frank was into the same sex, he felt to his height. He put his hand to Frank’s cheek, touching his fingertips tenderly down the skin. Frank tensed under his touch. “Thank you, Frankie. Don’t get nervous.”

When Gerard spoke soothingly, Frank relaxed and closed his eyes with a sigh as Gerard continuously stroked his cheek, grazing lightly over one corner of his lips. Gerard was content and so happy as soon as he noticed Frank reacting positively to his actions. He stared at the handsome boy wanting nothing more than to kiss his lips. He dropped his hand away and Frank whimpered from the loss of contact. He opened his eyes and met Gerard’s smile. “I can’t believe that you like guys. It’s so ironic. That’s-“Gerard stopped to look for the words.

Frank couldn’t handle his emotions anymore, so bottled up inside that Gerard’s rambling on shook him up and opened the cap to spill all over. His eyes directed to his lips, scrolling up to Gerard’s eyes and then back down. His instincts overtook his mind instructing him of what to do, and that was to get Gerard.

Frank lunged forward and took Gerard’s face in his hands, pushing his lips to his before he could utter another word. Gerard flinched when he felt the contours of Frank’s lips suckling against his own, something he longed to feel. He closed his eyes savoring the feeling, trying to make it last. Frank was so hungry for Gerard though that he didn’t give one care if Gerard rejected. Gladly, he didn’t so Frank took the advantage of trying to work his lips with his. Gerard’s lips parted and his arm hooked around Frank’s waist, laying back down on the track so he was lying on top of him. Frank’s fingers tousled through Gerard’s black hair, holding onto it as he pushed harder on Gerard’s mouth, their tongues touching slightly in the middle.

The wind blew suddenly and Gerard cringed, Frank still exploring away at his mouth. He moaned softly and Gerard tightened his grip around his waist, tracing small circles on his back. “Such a f-fucking good time!” a girl yelled all the way from across the field on school property, walking out of the school. The doors banged against the sides of the building as she threw them open. Frank kissed Gerard softly once more before looking up at the girl across the way. Most likely the school slut.

Gerard laughed at Frank’s disgusted face he made. Frank looked back down at Gerard. “I’m sorry, I just…” he pulled off him slightly but Gerard constricted him from moving.

“Don’t say sorry, Frank.”

“B-but I kissed you.”

“Yeah, well… I like you.” Gerard smiled.

Frank returned the smile. “I like you too.”

“Wait, wait, I don’t like you…” Gerard laughed and Frank’s grin lost its happiness. “I love you.”

Frank beamed showing all his teeth. “Oh my God, I love you too,” Frank said excitedly as he kissed everywhere over Gerard’s face, placing the last kiss on his lips.

They kissed passionately for a few more minutes before the music stopped in the school and everyone barreled out. Frank and Gerard heard the rustling and giggles coming from the north and stopped kissing, sitting up on the track to watch everyone outside getting ready to leave. “What time is it?” Frank asked.

Gerard looked at his watch. “Twelve o’clock exactly.”

“Woooo!” Girls screamed across the way.

“So… Frankie?” Gerard turned back to Frank, pulling him in his arms.

Frank climbed on his lap and clung his arms around his neck. “Yeah Gee?”

“Will you be my Valentine?”

“As long as you’re mine.”

Gerard giggled and kissed Frank long and hard.


>XXX<


For once in both their lives, Frank and Gerard woke with a g heart full of love and a spring in their step. They couldn’t get past last night. Their love confession, the truth, the kissing. They couldn’t wait to see each other again. “Mom, I’m off to school!” Frank yelled once he was downstairs.

She came running for him and hugged him tight. “Oh my son, you’re so happy! What’s going on?”

Frank trusted his mom, he could tell her since she already knew. “Gerard’s my boyfriend, mom!” He smiled.

She squeaked and hugged him tight again. “I’m so happy for you two! Alright go get him, babe! Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!”

Frank giggled. “Thanks! Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you too! Bye!”

As Frank walked to school, Gerard was practically dancing to his music on his iPod as he walked into the kitchen, surprised to see his mom. She stared at Gerard and started laughing. He joined in and turned off his iPod. “Look who’s happy.”

“Mom, Frank’s my boyfriend!!!”

“Oh my God, give me a hug!!” She jumped in his arms. “You off to school now?”

“Yeah.”

She pulled away. “Go see Frankie.” She grinned. “Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you!” She said with a kiss.

“Happy Valentine’s Day! Love you too! Bye!” He walked out of the house and walked to school, listening to his music again.

Frank though the entire time of how he could make this day special for both of them, so was Gerard. Finally, it all clicked for Frank.


>XXX<


Gerard looked around school for Frank but he was nowhere to be found. He found himself sad again just wanting to crawl under a rock and wait for Frank to come. He walked upstairs slowly until he reached his locker, doing the combination and pulling it open. Gerard’s mouth popped when he saw the note next to a fake rose spray painted black and some heart candies. He took the items in his hands and unfolded the note reading it.


Even though we have Valentine’s Day, today’s still a must
Especially when I’m with a gorgeous one and only guy like you
To express my love, here are these candies and this rose black in dust
You’ll see me soon, not too soon, you’ll see your queue
I love you
Love, Frank XOXO


Gerard smiled bright at what he said and folded the note back up and into his back pocket. He took the rose and stuck it in the side of his bag, the top sticking out, and walked to his class eating a few of the heart candies.

When the day proceeded, Frank was nowhere to be seen in neither math class nor English class. It got Gerard worried to pieces that he had to keep rereading the note in his pocket. Walking home that day was feeling like another boring day passed before Frank was in Gerard’s life. He felt the same way he did when he unlocked his house door knowing his parents weren’t home and wouldn’t be anytime soon.

When he looked at his key ring he saw that the spare key on the ring was missing. He shrugged closing the door and turned around to see the floor covered in rose petals. Gerard laughed at the cheesiness of it and wondered if his mom did it. The petals fell in a trail up the stairs making Gerard curious. He followed the trail up the stairs surprisingly leading into his room. Turning the doorknob he opened the door to find nothing in there. He breathed a sigh of relief and closed the door, dropping his bags in front of it.

“Hey babe.”

Gerard turned around instantly, jumping from the familiar voice. On the bed was Frank, lying on his side, his head in his hand. “Baby,” he walked fastly over to him and crawled on top of Frank’s body. “How did you get it?”

Frank chuckled lightly. “I stole your spare key. Plus, you said your parents are never home.”

Gerard realized it all now. “Clever. I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” he kissed Gerard lightly. “You got my gifts right?”
Gerard nodded. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Frank eyed Gerard’s lips and took hold of them against his own.

Their lips worked against each other, parting until their tongues met in the middle. Gerard’s hand tangled through Frank’s silky hair as the other pulled his body closer to his own. Frank could feel his body getting anxious as Gerard intertwined his legs with his and pressed his lower body to his own. As they explored the other’s mouth, their hands roamed and felt the smooth outlines of their bodies. “You want to do this?” Gerard breathed as he moved his lips to Frank’s neck, sucking on the skin lightly.

Frank breathed a delighted noise. “Yes.”

Gerard took the lead letting everything his mind stopped him from doing and peeled Frank’s shirt up and off his head onto the floor. Frank copied and quickly tore Gerard’s shirt off and threw it on the floor beside his. Frank’s mind became putty, everything set on Gerard. Gerard’s touch was spiceful; each touch feeling dangerous which Frank loved and felt so adventurous.

They both knew it was their first time so it would be new, especially the parts coming. Gerard reached up Frank’s arm, rubbing over his smooth chest down to one of his nipples. He began rolling his fingers around it, pinching it slightly to form a peak before leaning his mouth down to take it into his mouth. As he sucked it softly, his fingers played with his other nipple elicitating a moan from Frank’s mouth. Gerard wanted to hear his vocals so he switched to the other nipple feeling a bulge beginning to form in his jeans. Frank’s hips rubbed up against Gerard’s growing attention in slow circles starting a friction that made his head go in a further daze. “Gerard…” he moaned.

Gerard knew he wanted it quick but it was the first time still, he couldn’t let Frank get what he wanted. “Just wait, baby.” Gerard purred, reaching his hands down, undoing Frank’s jeans and pulling down his boxers to take Frank’s length into his hand, pumping it at a steady pace as Frank cried out. His penis grew to its max and was needing in attention as Gerard pumped even faster. The noise he was making was turning Gerard on to the point his erection was straining in his jeans. “God, Frank, you’re so hot,” he huskily praised, and let go of Frank to undo his belt and jeans, swiftly pushing them down along with his boxers.

He lay his body down on Frank’s, rubbing their erections together, their pre cum leaking in amounts that made their movements slick. Each movement made their bodies heated, their breathing heavy and sweat beading down their hair and forehead. Frank spread his legs wide slotting Gerard between them giving him a hint to continue. Gerard ran his hand down Frank’s thigh, hooking under his ass to elevate him up to the perfect angle.

He trailed his index, middle, and ring fingers to Frank’s mouth who sucked them in, lavishing them with his saliva before releasing them. Gerard stared at his wet fingers and watched his hand follow down Frank’s flat stomach to his anus, rubbing slowly around the outside to relax his sphincter muscles. Frank tensed then relaxed again as Gerard kissed him over and over, sucking on his tongue repeatedly. Gerard nudged his finger forward inside him to the fingernail, continuing in to the knuckle until it was to the second. He watched his reaction seeing no pain and thrusted the one a few times before aiming the second one against the first.

The first centimeter in, Frank tensed tight and Gerard paused, laying kisses down his body until he saw his throbbing penis at level. He took the velvet flesh into his mouth as Frank screamed in pleasure, no words forming properly to say. Gerard sucked away the pre cum enjoying Frank’s taste and pushed his second finger in as Frank opened up. He sucked him to the back of his throat hearing Frank moan loud again, sliding up to the tip, rubbing his tongue against the fraenulum and dug his tongue into the slit on the head. “Aghh!” Frank groaned as his hips bucked up for more.

The third finger Gerard lined up disappeared into Frank’s entrance with no problem then being thrusted slowly into his tightness. He thrusted faster and Frank began to mewl signaling to Gerard he was ready. He pulled his fingers out of Frank and slipped his erection out between his lips before crawling up his torso to line his cock to Frank’s entrance. Frank’s legs pulled up to wrap around Gerard’s waist while his arms pulled his shoulders forcing Gerard to intrude him fast feeling the stretch and immediately hit his prostate as he became fully inside him. “UGH! Gerard!!” Frank cried as Gerard moaned loudly with him.

Gerard looked down at Frank and caught his gaze beginning to rock back and forth in him feeling his walls clench around him every time in. They saw the love in their eyes, a gleam screaming “I love you” every second proving this love special and one of a kind.

“Oh my god, Frank! You’re so tight! Agh!” Gerard groaned feeling Frank tighten again and encase his cock with warmth.

Gerard reached down and pumped Frank’s wet erection again feeling it pulse and twitch as he squeezed it lightly. He laid his chest back on Frank’s kissing him sloppily as he thrusted deeper hitting his prostate dead on now. “I can’t hold on much more Gee!” he yelped, already too stimulated to continue.

“Cum for me, baby,” Gerard encouraged.

Frank let go with a sharp calling of Gerard’s name cumming hard in Gerard’s hand, spilling over and between his fingers. His orgasm overtook his body as Gerard continued riding him, his climax soon approaching. The warmth in his stomach became intense. “FRANK!” he yelled and came inside Frank, filling him up and hitting his sweet spot one last time. Frank’s mouth was an “O” as he felt Gerard spewing inside him, his cum leaking onto the sheets. Gerard tasted his hand, licking up and down to greedily devour Frank’s deliciousness.

“Mmmm,” Gerard moaned, collapsing on top of Frank.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard, kissing his lips passionately. “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby.”

A minute passed as their breathing slowed, their heartbeats combining as one. Gerard looked up into Frank’s eyes and smiled. “Happy Valentine’s Day, love.”



THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story