Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fall Back On You.

by ZoeBethMiklas

It's 2010; The World Contamination Tour. This is the last thing Frank thought would happen with the band's "new beginning." Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 911 words

?Blocked
"Frank, I want a divorce."

Frank felt his free arm go limp and the cigarette he had between his figners fall to the pavement. He felt his jaw drop, and he started to hear this ring in his ears. "Wha..what...?" He said, Trying to recollect himself. His heart started to beat faster now; His hands getting clammy.

"I can't do this anymore Frankie. You're never here and your daughters don't need this. I don't need this."

There was a strike of pain brought to Frank's chest as Jamia confessed to him. He couldn't think of what he did wrong. It was just a few days ago that he was at home with his beautiful family happy as ever. But, what changed?

"Babe, please. I'll be home again soon, just another year." It seemed long, but the band was off to conquer the rest of the World Contamination tour in Europe, then off to the US with Blink 182. He thought the break would hold everyone down as the finish up the tour. No big deal. Frank loved his job. Sure it had it's disadvantages. Not many privacy, showers, cramped spaces, and of course the home sickness. But Frank knew that he was working for his family. Plus this was his calling, his life. His thoughts disappeared when he heard a sob through the phone.

"I loved you, I really did."

Those were the last words he heard Jamia say. He looked down at his phone; It hung itself up. He leaned against the bus. The band had a few hours to kill until the next show. The rest of the bands went off to get some food and get ready. Frank told them to go on without him when he got a call from his wife. "well. ex-wife now." he thought, looking down at the neglected cancer stick on the ground burning a pretty orange. He suddenly stomped on it hard grinding on all of the ashes into the concrete. He felt his heart start to sink. He looked at his phone in his hand. I loved you. I really did. The pain in his chest got deeper and felt the warm liquid of tears filling his eyes. He screamed and thew the device mercilessly on the ground. A loud crash echoed and then there was silence.

I don't need this

"Fuck." was all Frank could think to say. He leaned again on the bus and slowly slid down to the ground, bringing up his knees to his face as he sat. He felt a headache creeping up. "oh yeah, fucking great." He mumbled, hiding his face in his hands. The cold eased the pain.

Frank heard footsteps and the familiar chatter coming closer He refused to collect himself and stood where he was. "how the fuck am I going to to tell them..?" he thought. I loved you. I really did. His mind set off alarms. "They won't believe this. I'm going to be the only single one." and the thoughts went on and on in circles. He clenched his eyes shut and could feel his breath quicken.

"Frankie...?"

Frank's eyes popped open and his head snapped up to a familiar sight. Gerard was holding a coffee and water bottle, Mikey had the same, and Ray was downing a pop. What wasn't so familiar was the worried look plastered on the men's faces. Frank watched as Gerard looked at the the smashed pieces of the cell phone and back up to Frank's eyes. "Frank, are you okay?" Gerard asked, handing out the watter bottle out to him. Frank too it, snapped the cap off, thrw it aimlessly and drank the water in one gulp. Frank threw the bottle down with a little too much force, startling everyone in the process. "I need a new phone." he finally mumbled.


Mikey and Ray shared a look of confusion and Gerard chuckled. "Well, that one is obvious." he said, "But what made you want to do that?" Gerard looked at the pieces of plastic in fear, mentally thanking the gods it was the phone and not him meeting Frank's rare wrath. Frank's brain did backflips remembering exactly why he did it and the pain washed over him 10 times worse. He groaned. "my head..."


"Are you not feeling well?" Mikey chimed in, concerned in his words and eyes. Frank just nodded, "yeah you could say that." Gerard sat next to Frank, "do you want to not go on tonight?" Frank shook his head slowly. "No, I want to." his words were mumbled and slurred, making everyone even more worried. "Well, let's go get pumped for the show." Gerard said softly. Frank looked over to Gerard, making intense eye contact. Gerard is always there to pick him back up again. Frank couldn't help but smile at that fact. "Alright" Frank said, as he got up. He let out his hand to Gerard, looking down at it. Her name name tattooed on it. His head began to spin again. But the spinning stopped when he saw another hand wrap around it. He pulled Gerard up to his feet and Gerard wrapped his arm as they walked away, leading up to the bus, with Ray and Mikey following.




_____

Hi, I'm not much of writer but I do it for fun so.
I have nothing against the wives, I just like to ruin relationships. lol.
*]
[*I dunno if anyone will read this but...yeah. okay thanks bye.


-Zoe.
[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story