Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Perfect Love.

by Manicsfan

A short little PWP fluffy fic. Nothing like a good dose of gratuitous smut!

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tara, Willow - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-06-29 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 1957 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Perfect Love.
Pairing: Tara/Willow.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story (darn it!) They belong to Warner Bros, Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. This fanfic is purely for entertainment purposes and I am not making any money out of it. None of this ever happened...and you know the rest.
Spoilers: Possibly season 4 - 7.
Feedback. Please, and be as brutally honest as possible, I am always happy and grateful to receive both good and bad criticism (so long as it's constructive), if it's crap please feel free to say so XD
Distribution: Feel free to share this, but if you're gonna put it on a site please let me know where, thanx ^_^
Contact info: aissacockroft@aol.com or uselessgeneration@msn.com.
Rating: NC-17 for F/F sexual activity.
Warnings: F/F sexual activity.
Storyline: A short little PWP fluffy fic. Nothing like a good dose of gratuitous smut!
Author's notes: I haven't written any type of fanfiction for years (and the stuff I did write I look back at and cringe) and I have never written any Buffy/Angel fanfiction, ever. This is my first (along with a couple of others I am working on) so I don't know how good or bad it's going to be, but I hope you enjoy it none the less.

************

Willow sighed contentedly as she laid in the arms of her lover her head resting against Tara's naked chest, rising and falling with her gentle breathing. Things had been so bad lately with everything, but that moment, as she lay there listening to Tara's heartbeat, that moment seemed perfect. It was a beautiful night she glanced out the bedroom window, the stars were shining brightly in the dark blue sky, the moon was almost full and shone into the room through the window, illuminating the bed and the two naked women lying on it. It was a warm summers night and the two women were lying together on the bed with a thin bed sheet covering the bottom half of their bodies.

Tara stirred slightly when Willow sighed, looking down at her "You alright baby?" She asked stroking Willow's hair, a slight note of concern in her voice.

"I'm perfect" Willow said, tilting her head up to look into Tara' eyes "I wish I could freeze this moment so we could stay this way forever".

Tara tilted her head down to meet Willow's lips, savouring the kiss for a moment, she pulled back after a couple of seconds and smiled "Me too sweetie".

Willow shuffled under the bed sheet and rolled over onto her stomach so her chin was now resting on Tara's chest, she looked up into Tara's eyes, smiling mischievously "You know I probably could" she smiled again.

"Could what?" Tara asked lazily looking down again to meet Willow's gaze.

"Freeze time so we could be this way forever.... well ok, maybe just temporarily forever" Willow smiled as she saw the look on Tara's face, it was the look she always got just before she was about to disapprove of something Willow was about to do with her magic "I'm just kidding" she smiled "besides if I did that we'd miss out on all the fun" she smiled again.

"Fun?" Tara asked and smiled, matching Willow's mischievous smile "You're right" she said kissing Willow on the tip of her nose "I wouldn't want to miss out on that".

Willow smiled and moved up Tara's body so she was face to face with her and lowered her head down to so her lips met with Tara's.

Tara closed her eyes as Willow's lips met hers and moaned as Willow slipped her tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss. Tara slipped her arms around Willow's back as they kissed, pulling Willow as close as possible, never wanting to let go.

After a few seconds Willow pulled back ending the kiss, her cheeks flushed red as did Tara's.

Tara slowly opened her eyes, meeting Willow's again "well that certainly was fun" Tara smiled as she caught her breath.

Willow smiled down at her, breathing deeply "and that's just the starter sweetie" she said with a glint in her eye. Willow lowered her head to Tara's naked chest and kissed it tenderly, starting at the collar bone and moving down her body and gently kisseed down to Tara's breast.

Tara breathed deeply and closed her eyes as Willow's mouth moved over her breast and finally stopped at her nipple, she felt the nipple go hard as Willow took it into her mouth, sucking slightly and running her tongue over the hardened nub. Tara's hands were still resting on Willow's back and she started stroking it lightly, making little circles with her fingers as Willow carried on sucking her nipple and making little circles too with her tongue.

Willow breathed deeply, taking in every sensation of both her mouth on Tara's nipple and the sensual feeling of Tara's fingers softly massaging her back. She could hear that Tara's breathing was as deep as her own, encouraging Willow to carry on what she was doing. She moved further down Tara's naked body, kissing every inch of flesh and feeling Tara's body move under her own.

Tara writhed as Willow moved further down her body, her fingers now moved up into Willow's hair, holding it and letting it run through her fingers.

Willow moved under the bed sheet and kissed down to Tara's legs, she gently kissed the inside of each of Tara's thighs, smiling to herself slightly as she heard Tara moan a little and tingling at the feeling of Tara's fingers running through her hair. Willow breathed deeply as she moved her head down to kiss in between Tara's legs, feeling the wetness that had already formed there.

"Oh God Willow" Tara's back arched and she squeezed her eyes shut as Willow kissed in between her legs, and slipped her tongue in between the folds of her vagina, her breathing becoming increasingly ragged. She subconciously opened her legs wider to give Willow easier access and gasped slightly as Willow's tongue flicked against her clitoris, she moaned louder this time grasping Willow's hair in her fingers.

Willow moaned too, matching Tara's tones as she felt Tara's fingers grasp her hair, she closed her eyes taking in the sensation and feeling the heat coming from Tara's body as she moved her tongue seductively over Tara's vagina and sucking lightly on Tara's clitoris. She felt Tara's body arch again and grasp her hair tighter. She let her fingers run lightly over Tara's stomach and inner thighs as she did this.

Tara moaned and writhed as Willow's experienced tongue and lips moved over her vagina, she grasped Willow's hair tightly with one hand, but making sure it wasn't tight enough to hurt her, while she moved her other hand back down under the sheet to Willow's back and ran it softly up and down her back, She gasped suddenly as she felt one of Willow's fingers enter her, she moaned deeply and arched her back "Willow... You're amazing" She managed to gasp as Willow's finger moved in and out slowly. Tara tilted her head back and she took a deep breath as another of Willow's fingers entered her, joining the first one.

Willow smiled moving her two fingers in and out of Tara slowly, she lifted her head up and moved the sheet down so she could lightly kiss Tara's stomach.

Tara took a deep breath and lifted her head up when she felt Willow's head move, she looked down her body to meet Willow's eyes as Willow tenderly kissed her stomach.

"Are you having fun baby?" Willow asked smiling as she moved her fingers in and out of Tara and gently slipping another one in and feeling Tara's body writhe.

Tara moaned and breathed raggedly as she tried to keep her eyes fixed on Willow's and resisting the temptation to let her had fall back as Willow's third finger entered her. She moved her hand to Willow's face and ran her fingers gently across her cheek "more fun than I've ever had before" she smiled down feeling the sensation of Willow's skilful fingers moving in and out. She saw Willow smile for a moment and then felt Willow thrust her fingers deeply inside her body. Tara moaned deeply and threw her head back, closing her eyes tight as Willow's fingers hit a spot inside her.

Willow smiled as Tara threw her head back and moaned deeply. Willow could feel Tara's body vibrate under her as she brushed against Tara's g-spot with her fingers, she knew Tara wouldn't be long now. Willow lowered her head again to suck on Tara's clitoris as she kept her fingers deep inside her, only moving them slightly.

Tara moaned deeply "Oh baby" her back arched once more and her fingers grasped Willow's hair tightly as Willow sucked her clit and moved her fingers deep inside her, the ecstasy over whelming her "oh Willow.... I think I'm going to..." Tara's breath became too ragged for her to finish the sentence.

Willow thrust her fingers deep inside Tara one last time brushing against that spot.

"Oh God..." that was it, Tara came, arching her back and squeezing her eyes tight and she titled her head back on the pillow, feeling her body vibrate as she came and grasping Willow's hair tightly.

Willow smiled as she felt Tara's whole body vibrate as she came, she moved her had down a little to lick up Tara's cum, Willow's fingers not moving anymore but still resting inside Tara. She carried on licking the cum around her fingers until she heard Tara's contented sigh. She slowly pulled her fingers out as she felt Tara's body relax under her own, licking the cum she had missed around Tara's vagina and off her own fingers.

Tara moaned, satisfied, she let her body relax for a second, letting go of Willow's hair and let her heart and breathing slow down a little before finally speaking "Will, that was.... amazing" she said, still breathing raggedly "absolutely amazing".

"Amazing?" Willow smiled as she lifted her head up and met her eyes meet with Tara's "no-one's every called me amazing before" she smiled again and moved her body back up Tara's.

"Well then they're fools" Tara smiled as Willow's lips met her own, she could taste herself on Willow's lips. She closed her eyes, her hands resting on Willow's back.

Willow broke the kiss, both of them still breathing deeply and staring into each other's eyes "So I was right about the fun thing?" Willow asked smiling mischievously, already knowing the answer.

"Possitivley fun-tastic" Tara smiled and, with one quick move, rolled over so Willow was now underneath her "That's the type of fun I want to have every night with you" she said looking down at Willow and grinning "and now it's your turn for fun" she giggled ducking her head under the covers"

Willow smiled once more, happy and contented because she knew she had the perfect moment, and perfect love.

************

A small tear rolled down Willow's cheek as she remembered that night, it seemed like it happened only yesterday, but in reality it was nearly a year ago now. Willow smiled slightly, an ambivalent smile of both sorrow and joy, sorrow for her lost love, and joy for knowing such a perfect love in the first place.

She kneeled down placing the flowers and crystals he had been carrying on Tara's tombstone.

"I miss you everyday baby" Her fingers gently touched the cold stone and she closed her eyes tight and let the tears flow "one day we'll be together again..... my perfect love".


THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story