Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Golden Rule

by imnotokay99

ONE-SHOT: A nighttime fair is in town. Gerard's pure, clean, good. He's a sweet little Catholic boy. Frank is the opposite: dirty, naive, and craving sex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 2569 words - Complete

?Blocked
Picture them, lumped next to eachother on the world’s dullest ride: Gerard Way, with his pure, pale, plump face and his hair that had never once been touched by scissors, curtaining each side of his angelic features with an alluring sort of darkness. Picture the cross pressed against his chest under his light blue, button-up shirt, willing him to follow the way of Jesus: the Golden Rule, the 10 commandments, the seven deadly sins. He knew them all, and he’d never broken any.
Then picture Frank. Frank Iero. The short, spiky hair, sandy orangey blonde with specks of black from where the dye hadn’t quite worked. The stale tattoos crawling along his slightly tanned skin. Picture the contrast in boys, the contrast in features, the contrast in morals and beliefs and even in senses. He took what he wanted and he never gave it a second thought.
“This is fucking shit, man.” Frank drawled, trying to wriggle his arm free of the suffocating metal bar that was pressed across them both as the rickety, painfully slow ‘rollercoaster’ trundled along. “Hey,” he asked, twisting his head enough to look at Gerard. It was his first proper, close –up look…and he couldn’t turn away.
“My name’s Frank. Grab my ciggies, will you?” his eyes were fixed on Gerard’s untouched lips as he gestured to the packet poking awkwardly from his jean pocket.
“U-um.” Gerard gulped. “I’d rather you didn’t smoke on here. Passive smoking can be just as dangerous as actually smoking, and I’d get in a lot of trouble.” He kept his hands to himself, slightly freer than Frank’s, but trapped all the same.
Frank rolled his eyes and looked away. “So, you’re what? A posh twat? Highly religious?”
“The second one.” Gerard said quietly. “I’m Catholic.”
Giggling a bit, Frank turned to look at him again. “Why are you here then? I swear religious people like, don’t even leave the house except for church.” Gerard studied him with a death-glare and kept his poker face fixed pointedly.
“I’m here with the Sunday school kids. As one of the older members, I’m expected to take them out once a month on an ‘adventure.’” He pointed one long, pristine finger at a dozen kids milling around by the candyfloss with a few other neat looking teenage girls.
“And how many of those chicks have you screwed?” Frank asked, his lip curling suggestively. Gerard reddened and kept his mouth shut tight. He closed his eyes and told himself to ignore the little jolt in his stomach that he felt when Frank’s mouth did that little crooked smirk.
There was silence for a while, and eventually the pathetic ride finished its three loops and the passengers stumbled off like tin soldiers, unable to find their footing. Gerard made his way back towards the kids: the day was slowly breaking down, and dark waves of night were beginning to infect the sky. He needed to be home soon, and they needed to be safe.
But as he rounded the corner he was grabbed around the waist. He yelped, tried to scream, and felt someone’s warm fingers pushing themselves into his mouth and he choked slightly on the taste: chips, cigarettes, lust.
“Stay quiet, or I’ll fucking kill you.” Frank smirked.
Gerard instantly silenced – he couldn’t know, didn’t know how real the threat was. All that was left was the low hum of the rides and the people around him, inevitable to what was going on in the shadows a few feet away. He was dragged into the darkness, a small area sandwiched between the back of a bouncy castle and a locked shed. Releasing him, Frank started to giggle, filled with euphoria at the act he had successfully committed. Nobody had noticed.
Gerard made to run, but Frank had him by his wrists; he was weak, and he wasn’t streetwise. His innocent eyes were filled with panic and both of the young men were at a complete loss at what to say.
A flash of silver. Eyes that see everything.
“Is that a cross?” Frank panted, smirking. He yanked his hand down the front of Gerard’s shirt, ripping off a couple of buttons off in the process. As the cross was revealed, Gerard shivered and closed his eyes, muttering prayers of desperation.
“Lord, we ask for Your help even in those bad situations that we may have caused by our own foolishness or mistakes. We abandon to You all the problems we can't solve, the relationships we can't mend. Through Your wisdom and mercy Lord, we ask You to transform our trials, to bring joy and good out of the bad things we experience-”
Gerard gasped abruptly as Frank’s warm lips pressed against Gerard’s neck, biting and licking their way down to the cross. He took it in his mouth and moaned, pushing the flushed Gerard against the shed. He attempted to continue his prayer, but Frank’s fingers probed into his mouth again and he was silenced.
Frank’s tongue contaminated the cross and he felt himself sucking the meaning, the purity, the life from it. He pulled away and listened with satisfaction as it thudded against Gerard’s pale chest and quickly started to undo the rest of the buttons with force.
“Please, please stop.” Gerard whispered, his voice shakey, and already defeated. “The children...” He couldn’t stop thinking about whether they’d leave without him, whether they’d wait. Who would hear him? The rides were still screaming out their garish tunes and the screams of dozens filled the air. Gerard’s screams of pain (or in Frank’s optimism, pleasure) would be no different.
“Shut up.” Frank whispered back, tearing the shirt off and leaning down to run his hands across the skin. He loved how pure it was. Nobody had touched it before like this – that much was evident in Gerard’s quivering lips and panicked eyes. He trailed his tainting lips down Gerard's chest and locked them around one of his nipples, sucking and biting and tugging. Gerard stifled a moan because he wasn’t enjoying this, could never enjoy this. Lust was a sin. To lie with another man = a sin. He would be punished. He would go to hell.
“Stop.” He moaned, trying to push Frank’s head away. Frank looked up, opening his mouth and licking at his now hardening nipple. “What’s your name?” was his only response.
Gerard wouldn’t tell him. It would make it more personal, more as though Gerard had…wanted this.
Frank stopped and suddenly punched Gerard square in the face. Cringing, tears filled his eyes as the full force of Frank’s blow made its impact.
“Gerard.” He squeaked.
“Good boy.” Frank smirked, his hand crawling down Gerard’s bare chest and to the hem of his belt and trousers. He wormed his fingers under until he felt his pubic hair – soft, inexperienced. Shuddering, Gerard tilted his head back and tried not to give up as tears rolled down his cheeks and he felt the grip around his hips loosening as Frank undid his belt. He was dreading this moment: the moment Frank pulled down his jeans, peeled off his white boxers as he inevitably would, and discovered that Gerard was already hard.
In fact, more so than he’d ever been before, in his entire life.
Masturbation is also a sin.
“Hey,” Frank muttered, his voice low and deep. “You know that Golden Rule thing?” Gerard nodded quickly, running through it in his mind as Frank started to undo his own jeans. Do unto others as you would have done to yourself.
“Well, if you decided to fuck me against this shed wall, I’d have no problem with it.” Frank breathed, pushing his jeans down – boxerless – and starting to pump himself slowly. “So I figure that if that’s how I’d like to be treated, then I can treat others like that without breaching these stupid fucking rules, you know?”
Gerard just nodded again. There was no flaw in Frank’s logic: at that moment, the flaw was in God’s. If homosexual rapists are going to live by that law, they can justify themselves in the name of God. Gerard was…disgusted, to say the least.
Fortunately, he didn’t have much time to ponder it as he was pushed roughly to his knees. He groaned in pain and fear, closing his eyes tight as he was faced with Frank’s cock.
“Say ‘aaah’.” Frank smirked, and Gerard did, the way he always had at the dentists or when his mother was checking his teeth to see if he’d been eating chocolate again. The second his mouth was open Frank moved his hips slowly forward until Gerard had taken him into his mouth. Twisting his dirty hands in Gerard’s hair, Gerard knew what he had to do to avoid as much violence as possible, and he sucked in his cheeks as Frank pulled his head back and forth, back and forth, moaning. His tongue flicked around involuntarily and every time it touched Frank’s slit he would buck forwards, muttering Gerard’s name along with a string of unholy obscenities.
I’m losing everything, Gerard thought. He didn’t try and resist anymore. Frank’s dick didn’t taste too bad – not as bad as he’d expected – and the noises Frank were making were sending this shudder through Gerard that he’d never experienced before. Why is this a sin? He didn’t understand. Everything was blurry.
Suddenly Frank pressed closer, so close that Gerard’s nose was buried in his skin and his cock was burning, aching in his throat, tears welling up in Gerard’s eyes. Frank moaned louder than before and shuddered, staring down at the broken boy beneath him.
He stumbled backwards and Gerard fell onto the floor, face down, shirtless and with open jeans. Crying.
“Get off the floor, bastard.” Frank spat. Yanking him up by his shoulders, Frank’s scrambling fingers pushed down Gerard’s trousers and a harsh laugh ran from his lips as he saw Gerard’s erection.
“I knew it.” He sniggered. “I fucking knew it, you’re a fucking gay catholic, aren’t you? Nobody knows, do they?”
Gerard cried harder, surrendering against the shed, hands dropping to his sides. He willed Frank to get it over with, and as his boxers fell to the floor he was almost relieved.
Frank dug his nails into the perfect skin on Gerard’s waist and heaved him around, so that he was facing the shed wall and pushed up tight against it. Forcing his fingers into Gerard’s mouth again, he decided that prepping him would be – although a nicer gesture – a lot more pleasant. Gerard’s ass was round and pert and holy, and Frank wanted his fingers in it first.
“Lick them.” He instructed, and Gerard did instantly. He almost wanted this now. Almost.
When they were slick and warm, Frank tugged them away and Gerard’s face flopped against the splintery wood. He gasped as he felt the kisses on the back of his neck and the warm finger slipping inside of him simultaneously; his knees almost gave way and he gripped onto the wall desperately trying to find a place to hold on.
“Mmm, fuck, Gerard. I know you want this.” Frank whispered, breath hot against his neck, sliding in another finger slowly and probing Gerard’s tight, preserved ass. Gerard whimpered and panted, unable to either deny nor approve Frank’s statement.
His hips were dragged backwards slightly to grant Frank more access and Gerard could feel the sweat dripping down his forehead. I’m going to hell.
A few moans and a finger later, Frank pulled out and nibbled at Gerard’s ear. “Say my name.” he whispered. “Frankie. Say it.”
Gerard nodded instantly, gathering his breath and trying to warn himself. “Frankie.” He said shakily. Frank moaned in approval and positioned himself carefully before pushing his desperately hard cock slowly into Gerard’s ass.
Gerard whimpered, moaned, shook. It hurt so much, unbearably, impossibly…maybe I’m already in hell.
“F-frank, stop, G-god” he said quietly. He hadn’t even noticed that he’d just blasphemed, that he’d used God’s name in vain. “It hurts.” He whispered.
Frank’s curved face fit neatly into Gerard’s shoulder dip and he licked the weak skin there, mumbling to him. “You’re so fucking beautiful, Gerard, you’re so hot. You’ve never been touched and I want to touch you everywhere, forever, anywhere. I’m about to fuck you so hard you’ll never walk right again and you better shut up and start enjoying this or I’ll leave you with scars you really won’t be able to hide.”
Gerard’s eyes widened as his cock flattened against his stomach. He couldn’t take this. The threats, the low growl of Frank’s voice, it was turning him on and driving him crazy with guilt.
Frank started to move slowly and Gerard moaned from deep within; this time it was less of a moan of pain. A moan of satisfaction. He hated this, but he wanted more.
“More.” He whispered.
And that was before Frank had gotten anywhere near his prostate.
Minutes later and Frank was pounding into him, his dick sliding in and out, leaking inside of Gerard who’s own desperate cock was pressed up between his stomach and his forehead. He needed to be touched, but…he knew masturbation was a sin, and asking Frank would be one also.
His hand crawled towards his cock and he just couldn’t fucking help it.
He’d never done this before, but it was pretty easy: he wrapped his hand around his cock and moved, moaning desperately as the rhythm of Frank’s hips and his own hand vibrated throughout him.
“Ohhhh, fuck!” Gerard shouted, abandoning all hope of getting himself off as Frank found his prostate and tremors of ecstasy were sent through his body. Head to toe. Frank moaned and tried again, reaching round to jerk Gerard off with his other hand so he could feel him coming when he did.
“Are you gonna come for me, Gerard, baby?” he muttered darkly. “You want me to come in your ass? Right now?”
Gerard panted uncontrollably, moaning almost louder than the screams of the night around him every time Frank hit the right place. He attempted to move his hips in time with Frank’s to speed up the process and he wanted to bounce up and down on Frank’s cock all day, all fucking year – and then he was coming, warm and sticky and new, into Frank’s dirty hand.
“Shitshitshitshitshit, Gerard, f-fuck.” Frank came into Gerard’s not-so-innocent ass seconds later, riding it out all the way until he was soft and he pulled out, dripping. Gerard felt empty, warm, wet. Broken. Stolen.
He sank to the floor with Frank, who pulled up his jeans and boxers and then did the same with his own, before planting one clean kiss on the now unconscious Gerard’s lips, and stealing away into the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story