Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Ramble On

Chapter 18.2

by Mojo-Risin

More lovin....

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 195 words

?Blocked
He watched as her eyes fluttered opened. Her pupils were wide as if she had taken cocain. He smiled at the thought of her getting high off of him. He kissed her nose, "I love you." He sighed dreamily. "I love you too." She said taking his face in her hands. "I want you take your clothes off." She whispered. He sat up, "Wanna help?" He asked raising an eyebrow. She smiled and moved closer to him. He raised his arms and she helped him out of his shirt. She kissed him and then eased him onto his back. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. She smiled at his erection. She wrapped her hands around his cock and stroked him gently. "No." He gasped as he pulled her hands away, "I wanna please you tonight." She looked at him and nodded. He sat up and layed her on her back, "Tell me you love me." He said as he pressed his erection against her wet slit. "I love you." She moaned. Slowly he slid into her. "Robert!" She moaned. He stroked her breasts, "Yes?" He moaned back. "You feel so good." She cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story