Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Anger is what helps me stay alive

by Killjoyforever123

Well it's a my chemical romance fan fix and Gerard starts having a lot of anger issues

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-12 - Updated: 2012-04-13 - 255 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard got of stage sweating his make up smudging bob tried to joke around with him Gerard shoved him to the ground. " HOLY FUCKING GOD GERARD CONTROL YOURSELF!" bob screamed at the top of his lungs. When frank walked up to Gerard he was playing with his hair Gerard had a small smile across his face. Frank kissed his neck and whispered, " you ready to be fucked tonight?" Gerard stopped smiling he pushed frank and screamed " NO YOU FUCKING BASTARD I DON'T WANT TO BE RAPED TONIGHT OK!" frank started to tear up he kicked Gerard in the balls and said, " that's what you get for calling me a fucking bastard!" frank walked away and started crying. Gerard got off the ground and walked up to Mikey. Mikey looked up and started rambling a bunch of things together " hey Gerard look I decided to make an elephant with sushi!" Gerard looked at the elephant and Hurd the radio playing the song switched and it was their song " I Don't Love You " when ray walked up he told everyone their song was playing. Finally Gerard notice what was happening. He was becoming a monster. He walked to Bob and helped him up told him he was sorry, then gave him a hug. Finally he walked up to frank and spun him around and grabbed him. He started kissing him.... Then he told him how sorry he was the only thing frank said was this is what I get for kicking you in the balls and laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story