Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emergency

2- Pain

by FairytaleFiction

"I took care of him." Mikey said, not showing any signs of lying.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 1872 words

?Blocked
(FYI: Main character’s name is Dylan. She is a girl. Dylan is a gender neutral name. Let the story begin!)



****



The first sound to reach Dylan’s ears as she walked down the stairs next Mikey, who'd temporarily saved her from any pain, was the sound of her brother screaming. Alex sounded as if he were in terrible pain. Dylan began to pull away from the Mikey, who had hold of her arm. He quickly tightened his grasp. "Just be good." He whispered. "Just be good and things will be alright." Though he sounded a little less confident now.

They entered the living room to find Jack standing over Alex, whose arm was now bent at an odd angle. "Oh god, what did you do?" Dylan found herself screaming, her voice coming out foreign.

Jack grinned, "You didn't kiss me very well."

Dylan’s blood boiled beneath her skin but she forced herself to say nothing, knowing it would bring nothing more than pain in the long run. Alex's screams had died down and now the only thing passing his lips were quiet whimpers that tore at her soul. Dylan didn't want him to suffer because of her. She fucking hated Jack more than she remembered hating anyone else in her entire life.

Jack’s smile seemed to get bigger as Dylan kept the words pressing against her tongue behind closed lips. “Oh come on little firecracker... where’s that spunk?” He was egging her on.

Mikey let go of Dylan’s arm for a moment, “Stop it Jack.” He warned.

She took the opportunity she was handed. She wasn’t very strong and she wasn’t fast enough to get out of the house without getting caught by one of the men. So instead Dylan brought her knee up and kicked Jack as hard as she could, right where she knew it would hurt the most.

Mikey sighed heavily and turned away as Jack fell to the floor groaning. The fact that she had caused him pain made her happy. That happiness didn’t last though.

Jack grabbed her ankle and she stumbled before falling to the floor next to him. “What’s your name bitch?”

She said nothing, knowing that whatever was coming was going to be bad.

She never expected what came though. It was worse than anyone in the room ever could have imagined. "Oh, no matter. Lots of girls get re-named once they are sold." Jack’s smile became darker with each word spoken.

Dylan’s father began to struggle immediately, as her brother looked up in horror. Her mother’s sobs became louder, which was quite impressive.

“That’s not what we are here for Jack.” Gerard Way, one of the intruders, spoke up.

Jack just shrugged, “It’s just a little extra profit, don’t complain Gee.”

“Ray, grab the girl. She’s coming with us. Does everyone have everything?” Jack asked, staring at each member of the group.

Ray Toro nervously moved forward, grabbing Dylan by the waist to help her stand. “Come on now...” He urged, uncertain about kidnaping someone. Theft was one thing; Kidnaping was a whole different crime.

Ray was walking Dylan by Jack when he was stopped. “Wait a second.” Jack grinned, staring at the father gleefully. “How about we try her out before we offer her for sale at the auction?”

Ray stiffened, definitely not okay with raping some teenager.

“Don’t touch her!” Alex yelled, struggling to move without sharp pains stabbing through his body. He knew he couldn’t help Dylan, even if he tried. He was too badly injured.

Alex still attempted to help, finding that the ropes tied around his legs were still too tight. Jack had tied them so expertly. He was most definitely the sickest of the group. The fact that Dylan’s fate lay in his hands was enough to cause her to fall in to a silence state of absolute fear. It wasn’t quite shock but it was damn close.

The idea of him hurting her family had become too much. She no longer knew what to do though she knew ‘playing it strong’ would do no good. With that thought in her mind she refrained from snapping back at his every comment, no matter how frightening the comment happened to be.

Jack laughed, stepping towards the younger boy. Dylan cried out when Jack's foot made contact with Alex's ribs, causing an explosion of pain to echo through Alex's body.

"Stop! Stop it!" Dylan screamed loudly, stumbling away from Ray.

Ray was too surprised to catch her as she began falling.

Dylan suddenly hit a hard chest and blinked her eyes in confusion, finding herself in the grasp of the man who had saved her just minutes ago.

"Stop it Jack." Mikey commanded, gaining everyone's attention.

Jack paused in annoyance but then stepped away from Alex. "Are we fucking ready or what?" Jack asked, unpleased with having been interrupted.

"Yeah, van is loaded. Let's head out." Gerard said, glancing at the family nervously. He wasn't entirely sure what Jack was going to do.

Jack grinned at the family, "Guess it's time to say goodbye to your daughter." He bathed in the tearful reaction from each family member, loving that he was the cause of their pain.

Alex fought against his restraints, instead knocking himself against a table. A glass fell down and shattered over his face, causing tiny cuts to appear on his forehead.

Dylan gasped, fighting against Mikey. "Alex... Let me go!" She shouted at Mikey.

Mikey let go in surprise and Dylan fell to her knees, feet from her brother. She wanted to go to him but she didn’t know what she could do to help him when she got there.

Mikey stepped past Dylan, grabbing Alex by his uninjured arm. He helped him to his feet. "I'm going to get him cleaned up. Everyone get ready to leave." He shot a warning look at Jack. Jack just gave him a not so innocent smile in return.

"You can't do this." Alex shouted as Mikey took him to the kitchen.

Mikey sighed, pressing Alex against the counter as he grabbed a rag within reach. It only took him a second to wet it and then he was bringing it to Alex's forehead, silently picking the glass out.

"You can't sell her." Alex pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes.

Mikey shrugged, "None of us expected to do that. She should have kept her mouth shut."

"So, because she spoke... she should be sold to some sick fuck?" Alex asked, angrily.

Mikey's eyes found Alex's and then he quietly spoke. "I'm going to buy her." Mikey had known he was going to buy her the moment Jack decided to take her for profit.

"Why?" Alex breathed out, horrified.

"No girl deserves to be sold for some sick fantasy." Mikey replied.

Alex nodded, "... Are you going to-to-" He licked his lips, unable to complete the sentence.

"I'm not the nicest guy." Mikey responded, "As you can gather from my time spent here but- I'm no rapist."

Alex nodded, tears leaking down his face. "Thank god... oh thank you god." He began muttering. "Please don't hurt her. She's... She's like our mother but... just don't hurt her." Alex pleaded.

Mikey didn't know what to say. He didn't know if he would have sex with the girl. He didn't like the idea of being a rapist or even the idea of being here terrorizing some family but Gerard got himself in over his head. The group wouldn't accept money from Mikey. No, instead they wanted him to do this job with them. So, of course Mikey agreed but... Now he was in over his head as well.

"I'm going to untie you so that you can untie your parents when we leave but wait until we leave." Mikey said, reaching behind Alex. "The girl is coming with us. There is nothing I can do for her except buy her when it's allowed but if you try to foolishly save her... There is nothing that I can do about what Jack does to you." Mikey warned as the rope fell to the ground. Alex rubbed his wrists and nodded, listening.

"Dylan." Alex mumbled, looking down.

"Pardon?"

"Her name is Dylan." Alex whispered, "And can you give this to her for me?" He took off a necklace that hung from his neck.

Mikey accepted the necklace, putting it in his pocket. "It's special. Please make sure she gets it." Alex pleaded.

Mikey nodded. "If you report her missing then things could get worse. Just untie your parents. Don't call the police. Don't be stupid. If you report her as missing then... people could get nervous. She could be killed before I get to her." Mikey said.

Alex sobbed quietly but nodded, staying in place.

That's when the shot rang through the quiet house.

Mikey glanced towards the door, knowing that everything he had just said to Alex went out the door. Any chance at this being covered up... was gone.

Alex looked at Mikey. Mikey punched Alex quickly, slamming the boy against the cupboards to knock him out. He knew it was the only chance for him to live because by the sound of the shot... someone had a gun. Mikey figured it was Jack. That was never a good thing.



**



Jack's laughter was loudly flowing through the entire room. Dylan was shaking, staring down at the blood seeping from her father's body. She couldn't move. She couldn't cry. She couldn't make a sound. The sound of her mother sobbing echoed in her mind but it wasn't enough to snap her from her traumatic trance.

Mikey quickly walked in to the room, glaring at Jack. "What have you done?" He shouted, looking down at the bleeding man.

"Taking care of the situation." Jack snapped.

Everyone else in the room had considerably paled, obviously not aware of murder being part of the game plan.

Mikey grabbed the gun from Jack, staring him directly in the eyes. "No." There was a gasp from Gerard, Mikey's older brother. No one had ever told Jack 'No' before.

Jack paused, "Excuse me?"

"I said 'No." Mikey repeated, not flinching at all.

"Where's the boy?" Jack asked, sneering at Mikey.

"I took care of him." Mikey said, not showing any signs of lying.

Dylan blinked, taking in the information. Her mother let out another loud cry, her body violently trembling.

Jack smiled, "I like you kid. Let's go." He called out in a sing song voice, walking past the group of criminals to the front door.





***



(So, how did I go from Breaking and Entering to Kidnaping with intention of selling? It’s called fiction for a reason. I plan to be as fictional as possible. :D Please enjoy. I double checked this for mistakes but I apologize if I missed any. This was originally two separate pieces. I re-wrote the first part but then ended up liking a little from each written chapter so I combined them. They were in different POV’s so it was a little difficult but hopefully it turned out to be un-crappy.)
Sign up to rate and review this story