Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Begging for It

by Lici

Mikey is feeling alone, walking on the side of the road, until a small New Orleans kid picks him up and takes him to a motel. Can you guess what happens next? One-shot. Frikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-04-21 - 2421 words - Complete

?Blocked
My muddy knees jittered as I ran down the side of the road, stomach aching from the lack of food and from the sheer length of time I had been running. “Fuck….” I whimpered. What had I done? How did I get here? Just yesterday I was a normal teenage kid, living at home with my brother and mum- not that I ever saw Gerard. He was a vampire, living in his bedroom in the basement, drinking coffee and drawing. We didn’t socialize as a family, all doing our own thing, but that suited us. We had nothing to say to each other. I mean, it wasn’t as if I didn’t like them or anything; we got on well…. At least at dinnertime. Until last night, when mum asked something stupid- it didn’t matter, nothing big, but I flipped out. I killed them. My brother and my own fucking mother. They didn’t do anything wrong to me, nothing at all, but they made me. The voices inside my head.
I slowed down to a pace. “Hurry up,” They said to me, getting aggravated. “The police are gonna come for you… And when they do we’re not going to help you. You’d be on your own, buddy.”
I sniggered at that last remark. Me? Alone? Never! Instead of bringing this up I mentioned the other remark that made me laugh. “You guys are not my buddies. And you never, ever will be. You just made me kill my fucking family! I have nowhere to go!” I sat down, frowning as the bright lights of a car penetrated the back of my eyes. The car slowed down, pulling up into a stop right next to me. The window rolled down to reveal a small, greasy, black haired kid, not much older than me. “Hop in.” He said, with an attractive New Orleans accent. How did he know I wasn’t going to kill him?! Damn, this guy has trust issues. I raised my eyebrows. “How do I know you won’t rape me and leave me in a sewer somewhere?” Okay, I didn’t know where the sewer came from, but my point was still there.
“Hey, I never rape people! At the end of the car journey, they’ll be begging for it. I'm Frank, by the way.” He looked me up and down. Fuck, he was totally checking me out! And flirting. I shrugged. He looked kinda hot anyway.
I hopped in the passenger seat. "I'm Mikey." What did I have to loose?

**

I watched him drive, looking at the way he bit his lip. Damn, it was really quite hot.
"So what do you do for a living in this harsh, harsh world?" Frank asked me, one corner of his lip curling into a smile.
"Uhh....mhh....Eyeball Records?" I replied, annoyed at myself. Where had this sudden shyness come from? Wait, I was usually shy, but...
"Is that a question or a statement?" Frank chuckled, a smirk rising on the half of his face I could see. I frowned at him and said nothing.
"Hey, I'm sorry hon...." He said, resting his hand on my leg. I looked at it resting there, and put my hand on top of his. His smile grew and he squeezed my thigh, making my stomach flutter. Yeah, that's right, I was falling for someone I had known for about 20 minutes. More particially, a BOY that I had known for 20 minutes. Now, usually I don't roll like that, but Frank..... Frank seemed different.
I was a virgin. Of course, I had jacked off in my bed before, but I'd never been with anyone intimately. I'd never been kissed, I'd never even been in a relationship. I was the boring kid who paid attention in school and kept to himself. I was bullied a bit though, but just because of my awkward-ness and my glasses.... Nothing major. I never missed a homework. I never missed ANYTHING. I was a bit like an empty shell, you could say. Then I killed my family, and now I'm here with Frank. So I guess there's a point in living now.

**

We sat in silence for a while then I started. "Where are we going?!" I exclaimed, jumping slightly. I had never not known where my destination was before, and this knowlege- or lack of- scared me.
"Hey, hey, calm down. We're going to a motel. It'll be fine. Wait, I forgot to ask, how old are you?"
"I'm 17. You?" He winked at me. "Same."
The silence started again. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was quite comfortable, just listening to the tinny car rattle down the road.
After about an hour of driving, we pulled up at a small motel with a flickering sign staying that this motel, sure as hell, was fully licenced. Frank smiled up at me..... Yes, up. He was tiny, maybe about 5ft 3. Anyway, he smiled at me and I swear I could have kissed him there and then. He was so adorable. I decided to just hug him instead, not wanting him to back away, or even worse, just stand there and let me kiss him. That would just destroy me. He hugged me back, his nose crunching up into a smile. I swear, I almost said "auhh!" at his cuteness. We booked a room and set off to room 13.
As we got the room and opened the door Frank started to giggle. There was only one bed. A blush rised on my face as I stuttered; "Should....Do we get another room?" Frank continued to giggle then shut the door behind him. He then stretched up in his tippy toes to look into my eyes, and kissed me. Hard. I pulled him towards me and kissed back at a simualar pressure..... I hoped I was doing it right. He pushed me onto the bed and straddled my hips as a lump began to grow in my pants.
"Frank!" I exclamed. Not that I didn't want it or anything, I was just.... Nervous. What if I was shit? What if I didn't make the right noises at the right time? Is this what he really wants?
"Yes?" Frank replied, leaning over me in an unfamiliar manner. He was so small, yet so fiesty.... I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to him. I fact, I WANTED to lose my virginity to him, and only him. I looked at him and smiled, reaching for his thighs and pulling them closer.
"Nothing."
Frank,s lips brushed over mine again. He was more intense, more impatient than before and he used his teeth carefully when he sucked my lower lip into his mouth. Frank roamed his fingers over my back, under his shirt, over my neck and down to my ass. He tugged slightly at the hem of his t-shirt, leaning away slightly, and it took a moment before I realises that I'm supposed to pull it off. I rolled the fabric up and over Frank’s torso and he raised his arms up so I could pull it off completely. I sat there silently, watching Frank’s naked chest and his breath comes out in erratic puffs. He was covered in colour, different words and drawings illuminating his chest. He was beautiful.
Frank grinned, clearly loving the attention. "Earth to Mikey?" He growled.
“Oh!” I snapped back from my zone out and gesticulate between us, without knowing what it is I was really doing. “Um.” Then I sort of got my shit together and my hands flew to my own shirt hem. I pulled vigorously. I managed to get my head stuck totally and Frank had to help. My hair was a ruffled mess when we get it off and the shirt joined Frank’s on the floor. We just watched each other comfortably for a second before Frank leaned forward and kissed me again. Frank was the first to go for the jeans. He sneaked a hand down my stomach, stroking the skin right above my jeans before he gripped the button, popped it open and dragged down the fly.
He flipped the two of us over in a skillful twist, making me top.
I shudder when he shoved his hand inside my pants, palming over my dick... I moaned, though I didn't really intend to. I blushed and Frank grinned. I sat immobile for a while as he felt me up before I remember what was happening and went for Frank's belt. It was really difficult to get it open but I manage after some struggle and the button and fly went easily. Frank leant back, taking his hand out of my pants, and pulled off his own jeans completely, shoving them off the bed along with his socks. Frank pulled my trousers off and threw them away. Frank leaned forward and kissed me again. He dared to shove his hand inside my boxers and grip my cock. It made me want to try too. So I did the same to Frank, jacking him unsteadily.It was awesome. Though really scary too. Frank's breathing came out in little gasps and he started jacking me harder. It wasn't long before he pushed my boxers down my thighs and I had to help to get both pairs discarded. I closed my eyes, pretending that it wasn't the first time I was really naked with another person.
Frank spread his legs so I could lie in between them. I took a hold of his ass, grinding against him roughly. It was so goodgoodgood and yet so awkward to feel Frank's dick hard against mine, that I almost lost myself, gripping the sheets by Frank's head and grinding down just as hard. I became aware that we were both sweating and panting.
I stopped. Frank looked at me in a sort of what are you doing look. "What are you doing?" He said, conferming my thoughts. "If we carry on this way, i'm going to come.....it's my first time, I haven't really....I can't....hold up, I guess." I look at him with a half grin and a sweaty face.
"Auh honey, you could have just said...." He smiled back and reached around, angeling my pulsing dick close to his entrance. "Are you sure you don't want to use lube?" I had watched enough gay porn to know what went where and how. "Babe. I think i'm used to it by now."
I shrugged and moved into him hard, my eyes fluttering. A warm heat moved down into my dick as I moved into of Frank hard. I moved in and put slowly, then started to pick up speed. I pushed especially hard and Frank's expression turned into one of pure pleasure. We both groaned as I started to rub his balls. I saw his dick swelling and pulsing, and I knew he was close. Fuck, I was. Our erotic noises filled the motel room and I just had to come there and then. The heat ran through me in shivers and I jizzed in Frank's ass. He arched his back and came over our stomachs in sticky trails. I fell on him, totally tired out. We were panting like fucking horny dogs, and Frank smiled down at me.
"Fuck what people say about love at first sight. Or first fuck. I am in love with you."
I blushed heavily. "I am in love with you too."
I slept.



For the first time, I noticed the absolute silence in the room. They had never left me alone this long....mabye....had they gone? Had they finally-- "Forget it kid." They said in their croaky, broken voices. "You think you'll get rid of us by just giving some random guy a fuck? You don't know nothing."
I burst into tears. Would this suffering ever me over?
"Fucking no, kid. We can't be getting rid of us, can we?"
The ambulence sirens shrieked as Frank held me close.
"i'm so sorry Mikey.... But you've got to wake up."
The last thing I saw were his eyes.

***

I saw eyes peering down at me. I reached up for them but couldn't because of the straps holding my arms either side of my stomach.
"They've got you still. That Frank you met? Pfft. Your imagination." They whispered cruel lies to me and I cried. I knew he was real.
"It's like in Inception. Do you remember the start of that dream? You usually end up right in the middle of it."
I thought for a couple of seconds. Where DID it start? What DID happen? I remember nothing before getting to the motel.... Mabye they were right. Fuck that. They're ALWAYS right. I can't remember. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE BEST NIGHT EVER. How?! Why?!! Why did they have to steal away the best thing?! I thrashed around, smashing someone in the face. I heard the words "No hope." and a crack, a pin prick, and then nothing. Only darkness.
I remembered the dream. I know now that it was just a dream. One that I could stay in forever, now. They left as the needle entered my skin.... I guess they don't like medicine. I remember everything now. I was schizofrenic since I was 15. No-one ever knew, until I killed my mother and my brother. I was taken in by the police, then transported the hospital, then the asylem because of the state I was in. I took a knife to my wrists at one stage when I was in the hospital section of the asylum. They couldn't stop me, no-one could. They took me into solitary...it was quite nice there. The walls were squigy and white, like cushions. I managed to break someone's arm whilst they pushed food through this little hole. They took me out whilst I was sleeping, and gave me pills which made me even more sleepy. I started to come round and ended up breaking someone's nose, which was when they gave up on me. They killed me. And here I am.
Death is a nice place.

Death is a nice place.
A comfortable little hole to cosy up into.

Death is a nice place.
It brings warmth and closure.

Death is a nice place.
You can hide from your fears and worries there.

Death is a nice place.
No enemies. No sadness. No...nothing.

No love, no joy, no sympathy, no regret.
Death is a horrible place.
Sign up to rate and review this story