Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The After-Show

by Planetary

'He took a step toward me and closed the small amount of space between us. "Isn't it obvious?" he whispered...'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-04-21 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 1233 words - Complete

?Blocked
The show had finally ended and I was back in my motel room. I could still hear all the teenagers chanting, "Kiss, kiss kiss," when Gerard's mic broke and he leaned over to use mine for the rest of the song. Our mouths had been so close that even I thought he was going to kiss me. But we haven't kissed on stage since we got married and I'm sure he'd be mad if I kissed him without his permission. Sometimes I wish we would kiss because Jamia can't kiss the way Gerard does.
"No, stop," I growled and slapped myself on the head. "No thinking that way." Easier said than done.
I got into the shower and all the times that he had kissed me flashed through my head. Sometimes it was just a clip, other times it was like it was in slow motion. One kiss in paricular was interesting to remember because I recall looking across the stage at him headbanging with Ray and wishing he'd come to me. He smiled at me and danced over to me. I couldn't remember the song, but I remember his lips stopping and him leaning forward to forcefully press his lips against mine. I stopped playing to bring my hands up to knot in his bright red hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and the crowd went crazy. Girls were screaming, boys were cheering, and my mind was exploding same as it always did when he kissed me. When his tongue had just slid into my mouth, he pushed me away and started singing again like nothing had happened. My hands were shaking and I wanted more but I forced myself to play the last 3 songs.
When I came back from the past, I realized I had a problem that only my hand could fix. I was about to take care of it when there was a knock on the door and Gerard called, "Can I come in? Gotta talk to you and it can't wait."
"Um, yeah. Come on in," I said. I was feeling a little ashamed when I looked down and saw my hand wrapped around what just a memory of Gerard caused.
"Gerard! I'm naked!" I screamed when he poked his head into the shower. I took my hand off my crotch and tried to hide, hoping he hadn't seen it already.
"Really? I thought you were supposed to take a shower with your clothes on," he joked and stepped into the shower with me. "What are you hiding?" he asked seductively.
"Nothing," I said and tried my best not to look at his face, his chest, his stomach, and definitely not lower than that. "Wh-what do you want?"
He took a step toward me and closed the small amount of space between us. "Isn't it obvious?" he whispered and grabbed both of my wrists so I couldn't hide. I gulped and he laughed. "I've seen you naked. Don't be shy."
"You've never seen me naked like-like this," I stammered.
He glanced down and smiled. "You're such a whore. That's not what showers are for." I tried to pull my hands away but he held on tight and wouldn't let go. I squirmed as he sized me up.
"Gerard, come on," I whimpered. "Let go."
"I don't think so," he said and leaned down to kiss me. He let go of my wrists to grab my hips. He pried my mouth open with his tongue and slid into my mouth. He'd never kissed me like this, even offstage when we were alone. There had only been the quick kisses and the occasional tongue but he always stopped it before we got too into it. But this kiss screamed love and lust. I opened my eyes and peeked at him through my eyelashes. His eyes were lightly closed and water was dripping from the tips of his hair. I wondered how my hands had gotten knotted in his hair without me knowing. I closed my eyes again and melted into him. He pushed me against the wall and pressed against me from chest to knee. Our cocks slid against each other and he moaned into my mouth. Water poured down onto our head and dripped into our mouths. He pulled away and whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck you for too long. I'm gonna be so fucking deep you won't be able to talk." He nipped at my neck and took a deep breath before turning me around and grabbing my hips from behind
I put my hands on the wall and leaned forward. He placed his forehead between my shoulder blades and slapped my ass before pushing himself an inch inside of me. I moaned, first in pleasure but then in pain as he pushed deeper in. When he went as far as he could, he slid back out and pressed back in with hot water as the only lubrication. "You're so fucking tight. I can't fuck you unless you relax," he said and raised up to let the water hit my back. It relaxed my muscles the tiniest bit and he noticed because he moved around inside me, loosening me up and said, "That's it. Keep going." He rubbed my inner thighs and continued to move around, pulling me open.
"Just think of how good it'll feel when I come in you. Don't you want that?" he teased. "Or I'll just have to fuck you no matter how you feel, because I can't wait," he said then slammed into me. He brought his hands back up to my hips and said, "Either way, I'll get what I want." He started to fuck me harder and dug his fingernails into my skin. I whimpered but he didn't stop. He just panted, "Relax, slut. Relax."
By the time I was fully relaxed, I was thrusting against him and begging for more. He laid his head back down onto my upper back and started licking a line between my shoulder blades. He angled his hips and shoved in roughly. "Is this what you want?" he murmured into my back. I mumbled my approval and he said, "I don't believe you," before sinking his teeth into my skin. I gasped and choked out, "I always knew you were actually a vampire." He laughed and bit harder, licking the blood.
"You taste so good," he sighed and starting sucking on the punctures, still fucking me. One of his hands fell off of my hips and wrapped around my cock. He started pumping me and licking my blood off of my back. He started shaking and his hand started slowing down almost immediately.
"Keep going," I begged. "I want to come with you." He tried to speed up but I pushed his hand away and did it myself. He thrusted harder and faster than before, screaming each time. A few seconds later, he came and had to bite down on another part of my back so he wouldn't scream, but I heard my name escape before he bit. I exploded onto my hand and the wall and screamed his name, not caring who heard because I'd finally gotten what I'd dreamed about for years.
He pulled out and said, "We should do this after every show," before stumbling out of the shower and leaving me alone to catch my breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story