Categories > Original > Romance

A Day and a Half- KicktheStickz Fan Fiction

by sleeki5987

A kickthpj and crabstickz fan fiction for my friend Jenny. Enjoy!

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-07-28 - 3316 words

?Blocked
~PJ's POV~

"Peej, wake up,"

I opened my eyes, which was pointless because the blue duvet covered my eyes and stopped me from seeing Chris's spare bedroom.
"I'm making bacon and eggs. Which you should probably save," Chris continued.
"You're cooking? Are you trying to kill me?" I look at him, incredulous.
"Yes, you should probably go save them,"
I groaned and then stretched.
"Why are you doing this for me anyway?" I ask.
"Well, I thought that it would be nice to wake you up with something nice,"
I watch him, quizzical.
What did he want now?
"I thought that we could maybe go into town or see a film. I want you to have a nice holiday,"
If it was in London, it wouldn't be a nice holiday.
If it was with Chris, then it would be magical.
"Ok, now, get up and save our food!"
I groaned, tossed the covers off and then got up, stretching my arms out above my head.
Then I remembered that I slept naked.
Shit.
"Oh, erm..." Chris murmurs.
"Fuck," I grunt.
I reach for a pair of clean underwear, and pull them on.
"See you at the oven," Chris says,
"See you at the oven," I agree.

~Chris’s POV~

I didn’t want to admit it, but wow.
Pj was a lot bigger than I thought, and all I could think while he obliviously stretched out was “impressive”
I didn’t want him to leave his room, because I knew that I would let something slip, and that would ruin our whole friendship.
I had known him a long time; I didn’t want to ruin anything that we may have had.
I he couldn’t know exactly how I felt about him, then he would just think of me as a massive Gaylord.
The thing is, I was attracted to girls, a little too much had Pj said,
But something about Pj just sent shivers up my spine.
I knew that I loved him.
But I would have to suffer in silence, because he’s never feel the same about me.

Pj placed a plate of semi-saved bacon and eggs in front of me on the table, and then sat next to me, precariously though, like I was going to shove him away for a silly little mistake, which wasn’t actually a mistake to me.
We ate in absolute silence, the food tasting like nothing in my mouth.
I hadn’t been able to taste anything since I realised that I loved Pj.
After finishing my plate and my tea, I took out a magazine that I had used in my last video.
After about ten minutes, Pj had finished his own food and had started to read a book, Pj looked up, and at the magazine I was reading.
“Chris,” He started.
“Mhmm,”
“Why are you reading a magazine about boys?” He asked.
“It’s the only thing that I have in this house which is bearable,” I reply.
“Because that makes perfect sense,” He said.
“You’ve done it again,” I say after a long pause,
“What?”
“You’re wearing jeans that are too tight to get on or off,”
“I manage, don’t I?”
“I can hear you hopping about in the mornings, trying to get them off, the walls are paper thin,”
“Really?”
“Really,”

The silence between us was like a torture, I couldn’t contain my emotions, but I couldn’t sit there in silence, the awkwardness still in our minds.
I wanted him to feel confident and just generally not awkward around me.
He had been like a brother to me for all these years, but we still couldn’t confide in each other about so many things so that we ended up just being mates again in these past months.
I sighed, and put down my magazine, I hadn’t read a single word.
“Peej,”
“Yeah?”
“Can we play Crash Bandicoot?”
“Sure,”
“Pj,”
“What?”
“Can I be player one?”
“Fine then,”
I sprang up from my seat, and went to set up the Xbox, which had been asleep for about a week now, and was in desperate need of some playing.
Suddenly, a bang of loud music shot through the house, making both of us jump,
Pj even let out a little yelp.
“Play, now?” I ask excitedly, almost like a puppy.
“Fine,” He says, and comes to sit next to me on the sofa.



~Pj’s POV~

In the next hour that I played Crash Bandicoot, I had never heard Chris swear so little.
It was as though something major was bothering him,
Something that he couldn’t tell me, but what?
As I thought about what it could be, a thought popped into my head, and I quickly bashed it away.
No, it couldn’t be, it was impossible.
Chris was my friend, my brother,
But even the fans thought that there was something more going on,
And I had always wished there was.
In the middle of a game, I paused it.
“Hey, what was that for?” Chris moaned.
“Something’s bothering you. I need to know, now,”
“It doesn’t matter,” Chris replied, shaking his head.
“Tell me,” I tell him sternly.
“Now!”
Chris jumps at my sudden raised voice.
“No! For gods sake, won’t you just let me have my privacy?” He yells back.
Something’s snapped now.
“Oh for fuck’s sake Chris- I’m fucking trying to help you! I hate seeing you like this-
You should be able to tell me anything!”
“You know what? You know what the fuck is wrong with me?”
“What?”
“I’m fucking in love with you!”
I stare at him. What?
“That’s what’s wrong with me. That is the reason why everything has happened! Why I’m fucking moody! Because of you! Because you have something about you that has made me fucking fall in love with you. I. NEVER. WANTED. THIS,”
He stands up and stalks off to his room.
What?
WHAT THE FUCK?!
I slam my fist on the sofa arm, then get up and start pacing around the room.
“Fuck,” I whisper.
“FUCK,” I roar, smacking my head against the wall, over and over again.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?” I scream.
Why was this happening? This wasn’t meant to happen.
The shock of it left me hollow and wild.
I collapse back down on the sofa, head between my knees, and start crying.
He said that he didn’t want this.
That being in love with me was something to be ashamed of, even though I had been waiting for this ever since I had fallen in love with him.
And now I had fucked everything up.
“I just want to love you,” I sob into my knees.
I wanted to go to him, to tell him that everything was ok, but some hidden force held me there, tears spilling down my cheeks.
Chris was my life; he was the only thing I wanted, more than the new Zelda games, more than a girlfriend even.
I had fallen in love with my best friend, and I couldn’t find a way out.

After about half an hour, I got up, wiped the tears from my face, and made my way over to Chris’s room, lightly treading across the carpet floor.
I made my way to his door, and knocked quietly.
“Go away,”
“Can I come in?”
“No,” He replies bluntly.
I open the door anyway.
He’s lying on his bed, face in tear soaked pillow, on top of his light grey covers.
“Chris, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
“You were there! You were fucking there,” He says into his pillow weakly.
“I don’t care that you’re in love with me. In fact, I think it’s kind of sweet,”
“But you still don’t love me,”
“I never said that,”
He looks up from his pillow, his eyes red from crying.
“What are you saying?” He asks
“This,” I reply, my voice barely above a whisper.
I lean in towards him, my breathing shallow, and touch my lips to his gently.
He pulls back slightly, surprised at my sudden kiss, but then takes my lips in his once more, with more ferocity than the first kiss.
He places his hand on my cheek, and I ran mine down his back slowly, before hooking them down the back of his jeans.
I had been waiting for this for so long that I didn’t want to hold back at all, and neither did he.
I ran my tongue along his lips lightly, before flicking my tongue into his mouth, tasting him.
He was good at this- a lot better than I had expected.
A small moan came from the back of his throat,
I clearly was better at this then he had thought.
I fell backwards onto the bed, side by side on the bed with him, but still kissing.
Our kisses deepened, and before I knew it, he was on top of me, straddling me in his jeans. We both wanted more.
I took my shirt off, before tugging on his as a signal to take it off.
He pulls it over his head, before he starts at my neck, nibbling between kisses.
I open my mouth in surprise and pleasure.
Fucking Hell.
I reach down, and unbutton his jeans, before sliding them off.
I slid my hand up and down his lower stomach, before reaching into his underwear.
“Pj? Are you sure?” He asks, his eyes full of concern.
I nodded excitedly.
I’d been waiting for this for too long to wait any longer.
I unbuttoned and removed my own jeans, my pants coming off with them.
I could feel myself getting harder each second.
He slipped off his underwear, and I could feel his dick against me.
He kissed me once, gently, then again, before his fingers made their way into my opening.
My eyes shot open.
He paused, worry clear on his face, before I nodded, urging him on.
He slowly made his way inside of me, pushing into to me almost softly.
I couldn’t stop the wince that twitched on my face.
“I’m not going to do this if it’s hurting you,” He sighed, starting to make his way out again.
“No!” I cried out, before I clenched my hands around his arse, forcing him to stay.
“I want this,” I said, more gently.
He took a deep breath, before continuing.
He slid himself in, slowly, slowly, until he was all the way in.
His hazel eyes bore into mine, as he started to slowly move his hips.
I gasped at the sudden pain that ripped through my body.
He stopped, again, my head falling back on the pillow, before I look at him again, and nod as a signal to keep coming.
I suppress the wince that threatens to streak across my face.
I didn’t want to stop Chris again.
He lowered his lips to mine once more, his tongue flicking into my mouth, caressing my tongue, his hips still moving constantly.
The pain started to disappear, and a new feeling of warmth and pleasure took its place.
I had to force my breathing to be deep and controlled, my breath coming in through my teeth.
Chris suddenly started licking and nibbling my ear, my eyes rolling back and my mouth hanging open from the pleasure of his teeth grazing my ear lobe lightly.
His mouth found it’s way down, down, before he was kissing my chest, his tongue flicking over my nipple.
I shivered with a mix of happiness and absolute pleasure.
“Fucking hell Chris,” I breathe.
Suddenly, his head jerks up, his breathing shallow and quick, him supporting himself on his hands.
I started to groan softly.
“Oh fucking hell, Chris, harder,”
His hips are suddenly digging themselves into mine, fast and hard.
“Fuck, fuck. FUCKING TITTING HELL PJ!” Chris moans.
And he’s lost in his own world, his breathing jagged.
I groan loudly.
“OH FUCK. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKOHMYFUCKINGGODPEEEJAAAYYY,” Chris suddenly screams.
I’m screaming along with him, both of us were getting louder and louder.
Suddenly, I came all over his chest and stomach, grunting as I went.
He cries out and empties himself inside of me.
He breathes out, one long ragged breath, then collapses next to me.
He smiles at me, and I grin back at him, completely breathless.
He leans in to kiss me, before I stop him.
“You might want to get that off your front before you kiss me,” I tell him lightly.
“I don’t care,”
“But believe me, I do,”
“Fine,” he groans, and reaches to the side to get some tissues, before wiping himself, and chucking the tissues in the bin.
“At least it’s mine on those tissues instead of yours,” I laugh.
He hits me playfully, giggling, before I lean in to kiss him, our lips locking softly for long moments, before the doorbell rang.
“You should get that,”
“I don’t want to,”
“My perfection issues do,” I grin at him, before giving him a quick kiss, getting up and putting my underwear and jeans on, hopping about while I try to get them on, Chris laughing on the bed as I fall over repeatedly.
I pull my shirt on as well, and make my way to the door, not leaving behind what had just happened.


~Chris’s POV~

Oh fuck.
That did not just happen.
That couldn’t have just happened.
I did NOT just shag Pj.
And he did NOT just enjoy it.
As I lie in bed, completely naked, I find my eyelids getting heavy, even though I was so full of adrenalin that I could do that again and again.
Fuck.
My eyelids drooped, lower and lower, until finally I fall into a deep sleep.

I woke up with Pj next to me, stroking my hair softly, his hips against mine, his breath tickling my ear.
“Morning,” He breathes in my ear.
“I slept all day?” I ask.
“Yeah, but breakfast’s on the table,”
I turn over to face him, and give him a gentle kiss.
“The food’s getting cold,”
“I don’t care,” I smile at him.
He winks at me, then gets up, fully clothed in his usual jeans and Radiohead shirt, before beckoning at the door and disappearing into the kitchen.
I instantly get up and pull some underwear, some jeans and a shirt on.
I pad into the kitchen barefoot, and then creep up behind Pj, before leaning down and kissing his ear.
He jumps about a foot in the air, before he turns around and kisses me again.
“You scared me,” he giggles.
“Sorry,”
“It’s ok,” He smiles a heart melting smile before kissing me swiftly,
“Your food’s here,” He says, pointing to the plate of fry ups that was piled up with food that looked like it could make me orgasm.
“Fuck, you did this for me?” I ask.
“Yep. You’re obviously going to be hungry,”
“You’re the best boyfriend ever,” I tell him before I lean in for a kiss.
“Wait,” He says, holding up his hand to stop me.
“What?”
“So are we like, a couple now?” He asks.
“No, we just had a one morning stand. Of course we bloody are!” I smile.
“But what about the fans?”
“You can tell them if you want, I have no problem with telling them,”
“Should we though?”
I pause for a moment. Should we?
“I think we should tell them,” I tell him, before kissing him softly.
“But what about our parents?” He’s panicking now.
Jesus, he’s not usually this on edge.
“Fuck the world. I am a Panda,” I tell him.
He manages a small nervous smile, before continuing the nervous look on his face.
He was beyond my help, so I decided to eat before I helped him, otherwise I would pass out and he needed time to calm down anyway.
I tucked into the food, and just like I had predicted, had an orgasm.
“Fucking hell Pj, why does this only happen on special occasions?”
He starts chuckling quietly.
He knew that I wasn’t going to take anything seriously now that I had food.
After I had finished the massive plate, I had put on about twelve pounds, but it was worth it.
Pj gets up, and starts walking towards the bathroom, leaving me alone at the table with only a girls’ magazine to keep me company.
Suddenly, the bathroom doors smashes open, making me jump, and Pj comes running out towards me, before grabbing me and kissing me with a ferocity that was giving me a boner already.
I stood up so that I could kiss him harder and better, but then suddenly he jumps up and wraps his legs around my hips.
I fell back on to the table, pushing the plates off which fell and, somehow, didn’t smash, on the floor.
I could feel how much he wanted through his jeans, so I obliged by taking them off, before pulling my shirt off.
Was this really going to happen?
Now?
On my table?
No fuck is given, fortunately.
So on my table it is.


~Pj’s POV~

Was I really doing this?
Fuck it, I am, I really am.
A shirtless Chris is really getting me going, so I can’t say no.
We continue to pull each other’s clothes off, until we’re both naked on his table.
But this time, it was my go.
I push my fingers into him, opening him up, then find my way in.
“Pj? Anything wrong?”
“Yes. We’re not really fucking,”
“Oh, I’ll give you fucking,” Chris winks.
I push into him, hard, repeating the movement until I felt physical pain, then started nibbling at him, before I start kissing his neck.
There were low groans of “Fuck,” from Chris, and loud grunts escaping from me.
If Chris wants it rough, that’s how he was going to get it.
My hands found their way to the small of his back, until they moved forward and down, until I was clutching his cock and tugging it.
“Fucking hell Pj, what’s happened to your pure, innocent soul?” Chris asks in an almost pained voice.
“I started fucking you,” Barely manages to escape my lips, before I start screaming out, and I grind myself in as far as I can.
We both climaxed at the same time, before collapsing down, completely out of breath, both in physical pain.
After about thirty seconds, Chris opens his mouth.
“Ouch,”
“May I say the same thing for last time?” I question him.
“No. THAT was PAINFUL,” He laughs loudly, and I know that he enjoyed that as much as I did.
I lean forward and kiss him between breaths.
“THAT was passion. Even more than in Moulin Rouge,”
“I have no idea what you’re saying,” He whispers.
“Oh god,” I laugh, “What the fuck did I just do that with?”
“You’ll need to convert me,” He says.
“I do indeed,” I grin back.

After two hours of crying and hugging, I turn off the film, before hugging him again.
“We’re nearly out of tissues,” I sob.
“I’m sorry, I used them all up when you weren’t here,”
I stare at him, completely bewildered.
He kept managing to amaze me.
“It’s ok now, it’s all over,” I murmur to him as he collapses into my shoulder, crying.
“I love you Peej,” He smiles a watery at me.
“I love you too,” I whisper, kissing the top of his head.
I love you Chris.
I always will.
Sign up to rate and review this story