Categories > Original > Erotica

Heaven is on Fire

by SarahSeraphic

Luna and Heaven are twisted best friends. He's violent and loving, she's submissive and craving him. BDSM. R&R! :D

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2012-04-24 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 2919 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Fuck. You’re so damn mean.” I say, glaring at my best guy friend, Heaven, as we walk into my house. He grins at me wickedly moving towards me like a predator.
“Only because I love you Luna.” He stops about half a foot away from me, towering over me. “You know you love it. If you even try to say you don’t, I will slap the fuck out of you, and you know I will little Luna-bear.” I divert my eyes and stare at the floor.
“So what if I do? Why don’t you act like this with all of your lady friends?” I say glancing up at his dark brown eyes. Every time he plays with me those eyes glitter with twisted amusement.
“Mmm… Luna, Luna, Luna…” He kneels down to my level. “Because I love you, not my other lady friends.”
“Okay so you smack me around and call me names because you love me? What the fuck? That’s so backwards.” He grins that wicked grin again and leans his head up against mine.
“I was only preparing you.” He whispers with a hint of bittersweet malice in his voice. I quickly step away from him, walking into my room and staring at him from the door way.
“What for?” He folds his arms and cocks his head to the side, swishing his dark brown hair out of his eyes. They hold some sort of dark loving look. I had seen glimpses of it in the past, but it was shining this time. Finally one corner of his lip tilts up.
“This.” He states flatly, and then in a heartbeat he is in front of me with a firm grip around my throat shoving me back towards the bed. I stare in shock, gasping for air as he moves on top of me.
“H-Heaven…” I struggle to whimper, beginning to breathe eagerly as his hands leave my throat only to pin my wrists above my head. His free hand reaches in his pocket and he pulls out a black and red nylon rope. My eyes follow it as he begins securing my wrists to the bed post. “Hush little Luna don’t make a sound…” He instructs softly, but with a firm sense of order in his tone. I nod slowly, watching him as he slowly lifts my tube top up to reveal my pale tummy. He quickly leans down, biting down firmly into my side. I gasp, arching up into his teeth. “Luna tastes like cotton candy today.” He says with a wicked giggle. He stares up at me and my grey eyes meet his. Pure enjoyment, all I could see was pure enjoyment on his face. God he had a beautifully chiseled face, carved by angels themselves. I had fingered myself to the thought of us sleeping together on multiple occasions. However, his face didn’t steer my attention away from the glowing red ring on my skin. He had bitten me. Hard. His tongue was now tracing it causing it to sting. I tried so hard not to whimper, but I failed. Right as it escaped my lips his hand comes into contact with my cheek. “Bad little Luna-bear, I said to hush now didn’t I?” He says then yanks down my tube top, pulling it completely off of my body. My eyes go completely wide as my breasts spring free, never having been in this position with Heaven before. The dots were starting to be connected in my head on what “this” was. He doesn’t waste any time ridding me of my shorts and panties.
“Oh my dear Luna, I have been waiting for this. You are perfect for me. You will be my Luna-bear from now on. I own you. Heaven is master my dear, and you are my little fuck toy and my little love toy. I will play with you when I want to and you will take it. Got it Luna-bear?” I nod silently, goose bumps forming all over my body. In all my wildest dreams this was exactly how I pictured us. This was exactly the vision I sank my fingers into myself for.
Finally he glances over my body, taking in my pale white skin, small frame, deep curves, full breasts, small rosy nipples, clean shaven pussy, and pink painted nails. “So feminine and soft little Luna-bear… So many things to play with.” He leans up with a grin, stroking back my light brown hair. I close my eyes feeling his finger tips graze down my cheeks then across my lips. He shortly after replaces his fingers with his lips, massaging my lips harshly with his own. I groan against them, feeling a pulse wet heat swelling between my legs. As he pushes his tongue into my mouth, I feel another nylon rope being dragged softly down my stomach, teasing me between my legs for the slightest second before being lead down to my ankles. He breaks the kiss and stares at me for a moment looking completely emotionless before reaching down and securing my ankles to the bed as well. The way he had me was sprawled into an ‘X’ shape, all my vital areas were out in the open. He had total control over me and I loved it. He glanced around my room for a moment curiously then his face lit up with delight. He runs over and grabs my stick candle out of its holder.
“Let’s play with this candle Luna-bear. Hmm what to do…” He says cutely, gently trailing it over my breasts, tickling my nipples, snaking it down my tummy, sucking harshly at the skin on my neck. I could feel the blood rushing to the surface, marking me as Heaven’s fuck toy.
The wick was slowly slid down lower and I curled my toes as it started playing barely with my clit. “Hmm.” He mutters again, and then shoves the candle in me, wiggling it around my insides. I release a sudden groan, watching as my juices start dripping down the sides of it. The wax felt bumpy yet smooth at the same time, beginning to mold to the shape of me under the heat of my pussy.
“Fuck, Heaven!” I groan in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he glides the candle in and out of me, his teeth ripping at my flesh, leaving marks all over my stomach and neck, causing my little nipples to swell. The sudden absence of the candle makes me frown a little. I glance up at it, staring at the juice coated candle, only for the light of a flame then distracting me a bit. Holding the zippo to the candle it begins melting, hot wax dripping down onto my body, speckling me with scolding pearls. My chest arches out, my swollen nipples getting burned by those pearls. I love this, I love this, he’s so good. His hands reach down to the floor and I hear him opening up his backpack. When he pops his hand back into sight there is a strawberry ice cream bar in it. He peels it open and I realize it is partially melted. The icy drops then begin mixing with the searing ones as he lets it trail up between the valley of my breasts, then onto my bottom lip, I poke out my small pink tongue, lapping up the strawberry flavor before he lets it trickle into my mouth. Some of the berry drops miss and begin forming candy ribbons down the corners of my lips. He sticks the bar into my mouth then stands, ridding himself of any clothing as I lay there lapping at the bar resting between my lips. He smirks softly then grips my legs harshly, digging his fingertips into my muscles.
“Luna! Do you enjoy that?” He asks batting his eyes at me. I nod slowly, as he takes the bar back, the overflow of melted ice cream gushing down my cheeks almost like a glamorous vampire that took too much blood. “Well, enjoy this more.” He says then he suddenly sinks his penis into my mouth. My eyes widen at the unexpected intrusion. “Suck.” He orders, fondling my breasts, twirling my nipples in his fingers. I quickly obey, slowly beginning to bob my head up and down, sliding his shaft along my smooth tongue. He releases a groan and pumps himself further down my throat. I almost gag at the forcefulness, but take it. He tasted salty yet sweet from the dash of strawberry coating him. From what I could tell he was a big boy, and I was all his. He was my master.
“Mmm yes Luna-bear, just like that.” I wiggled my tongue around searching for a sensitive spot on him, noting that when my tongue hit the underside of his head he would stiffen and his penis would twitch slightly. I start concentrating there, moving up and down flicking that spot tentatively each time. His groans drive me more as he yanks my hair then stuffs it deeper into my mouth, causing me to gag a little before my throat relaxes and accepts the entrance.
“Fuck Luna. Work those pretty little lips, work ‘em fuck toy.” He demands, fucking my face now as he gets closer. “Almost there, fuck!” He rips himself out of my mouth then finishes himself, off his semen gushing onto my face, deep grunts escaping his lips. “Mmm, good girl Luna-bear. I think you deserve a little reward.” My eyes light up as he says this. He hops off of me then reaches into his bag again, pulling out a silky royal purple blind fold. He places it around my eyes tightly then all his heat disappears for a second. My heart starts pounding as I feel his body sinking the bed nearby. I bite my lip hard as his hand comes down upon my thigh harshly, his nails digging into me as he drags his hand down. “Ugh!” I moan out lightly, my body tingling all over. I sense him between my legs, my heart rate quadrupling as his hot breath begins tickling my pussy. It was igniting me inside and out, and I was absolutely sopping to the core.
He nuzzles the skin right above my clit with his nose before his tongue darts out grazing over my nub. I buck a little, muttering his name under my breath. He takes one long lick from bottom to top then kisses my clit lightly. “How badly do you want it Luna-bear? Do you want to come love toy?” He whispers to me.
“Please Master Heaven, please let me come!” I beg curling and uncurling my toes.
“Hehehe, only because you said please my dear.” He responds, then immediately after starts lapping eagerly at my clit. A soft moan escapes my throat as he licks at sensitive nub, pleasure coursing through my body. I arch up against his lips, quivering as he works me.
“Luna-bear! You taste quite decadent today… Reminds me of melons my dear.” He utters against me, sending satisfying vibrations over me.
“Master you make me feel so good! Master!” I whimper feeling like my entire body is time bomb, and his tongue is detonating it. I feel him grinning as he reaches up and squeezes one of breasts with his hand. My entire body is aching with pleasure and I don’t think I can withstand the assault much longer.
“I’m gonna come Master! Oh God!” I shriek, feeling his fingers begin sinking in and out of me, massaging my walls mercilessly. Finally, with a weak shout I come, clamping onto his fingers as ecstasy rages throughout me.
“Heaven!” I bark, panting deeply as he fucks me harder with his fingers, not letting up on my now oversensitive clit.
“Mmm, good girl Luna-bear, that’s my good girl!” He says in menacing delight, finally letting up on me, allowing me to recover from my orgasm. A split second later he leans up, ripping off the blind fold. The first thing I see is his face, glowing with his dark smile and bright eyes. I feel his hardened shaft pressing firmly against my entrance as he bends down to whisper in my ear, “You’re fucking mine Luna.” Then he thrusts into me forcefully, tearing away my virginity instantly. I release a shriek as he fills me, forever claiming me as his.
“Oh my you are tight Luna-bear; did I just take your virginity honey-bunny?” I nod slowly as soft tears begin to streak cheeks from the intrusion. He notices this and slams into me again, this time harder, causing me to emit another whimper. He leans down slowly, using the tip of his tongue to lick up the tears on my cheeks, then slams in again. He hits me in a spot this time that sends a surge of pleasure mixing in with the pain deliciously.
“Mmm you like that don’t you, you little bitch…” He says, ripping at my neck harshly with those perfect teeth of his. I clamp my eyes shut.
“I said you like that don’t you! Fucking say it baby! Scream it!” He yells, his hand gripping around my throat tightly.
“Y-yes! Yes Master, I love it! I love your cock! Fuck!” I struggle out through the grip he has on my windpipe. He releases me then starts going in full, fucking me hard. Soon enough I can’t stop the wounded tears or the thrilled moans. It feels fucking wonderful. It’s everything I’ve ever dreamed it would be. His cock fucks me generously, so much so that I can’t even breathe. I’m too busy yelling in fucking ecstasy. His cool sweat dances over my body, mixing with mine an ere of sex fills the room. He suddenly rips out of me, untying my now purple ankles and wrists. I only have a second to wiggle them around before he grips me then thrust me onto my hands and knees. Before penetrating me again he reaches into his bag and pulls out a black leather paddle. My eyes widen and he grins.
“Hehehe…”
I shriek when the paddle comes into firm contact with my ass right as he thrusts back into me.
“Yes! Yes! YES!” He shouts, the wicked grin never leaving his face. “Fucking hell Luna!” He pounds into me, pleasure scraping at my walls mercilessly.
“Master!” I scream out, tears raining down my cheeks as he fucks me blind. My body quakes in pleasure and pain, and already I know I won’t last. He hits me again, yanking my head to the side, then leans over my back, gripping my neck with his teeth, then kissing it lightly, licking and trailing kisses down my back.
“I’m going to come again Master! Oh Heaven, fuck!” I cry feeling the familiar sensations pulsing through my body. I can hear him groaning in pleasure and my entire being is lost then. I come so hard that I was surprised windows weren’t shattering. Euphoria launches through me, drowning me in its sticky sweet embrace. My feminine cream starts dripping down onto the sheets, as I collapse, too weak to hold my weight. Heaven didn’t waste any time slamming the paddle across my stinging ass again. I cry out, gasping as he yanks me up into his arms, standing up and throwing us up against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and he starts fucking me against the wall. His hand tangles into my hair. I moan loudly, his tongue lapping at my swollen nipples. Pleasure files in once again, making my body feel like it is resting on a cloud.
“Master, I can’t take it anymore!” I whimper, my head falling against his. He tugs my head hard, and then looks me dead in the eyes, twisted pleasure rising from their depths.
“You’re my fuck toy, I say when you can’t fucking take anymore.” He says in a deadly tone.
“Yes master…” I whimper in defeat, unable to deny the satisfaction taking over my nerves, my body, and my soul.
“Oh god, I’m going to come again!” I squeak, huffing as he fucks my brains out. It’s rising in my stomach and swallowing my lungs. I call out again, squirting all down his legs as he pounds into relentlessly, banging my head into the wall as he grips my throat. I can feel myself clamping hard around his dick, struggling to breathe as takes me over. He gives one final thrust, and then empties into me, growling hard against my lips as he kisses me, biting at my lip, causing it to bleed. He stops moving, his forehead resting against mine. He slowly pulls out of me, dropping us to the bed again and immediately pulls my body into his, cradling me there. He kisses the injuries he left then licks the blood from my lips.
“I love you Luna-bear.” He says, holding me tightly.
“I love you too Master Heaven…” I whisper softly, closing my eyes contented.
“Good girl…” He says, and then releases a deep breathe. I sigh as I listen to his heart beat. This night couldn’t have gone better. It was a dream came true. I fucking loved it, every fucking second. I fucking love him, every fucking inch inside and out.
Sign up to rate and review this story