Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My knight in blackened armor

by Humanwreckageyoulove

Gerard way love story.. i dont know how else to describe it..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-05-01 - Updated: 2012-05-02 - 577 words

?Blocked
i grumbled irritably and waddled down the sidewalk. Fuck karma.. fuck gas leaks I had just gotten the money to move out of my moms house.. im 23! I had dyed my hair, peirced my lip, and gotten a tatoo in the month i had been out of there. That was everything i wanted to do that she wouldnt let me. So, i guess it was karma thatr that my house sprung a gas leak and caught fire. Right? Karma for pissing off my whole family. I had a load of laundry in my arms since it was all i had left and was on my way to the laundromat. A man was walking to the door at the same time as me.
"WAIT!! HOLD THE DOOR PLEASE!" i yelled.. but he diddnt. Of course.
I went to sit the basket down and get it myself when someone inside opened it. I looked up to see who the hell would go out of their way to help someoe else.. in jersey. Dont get me wrong, i love this place but people genrally dont go out of their way to help ithers here. Anyways. I recognized the face but was too irritated to care who it was,.
"thanks" i sighed and walked in. I threw down the basket after empteing the contents int o the washer and searched my pocket for quarters, starting the machine. I leaned against the washer and slid to the ground, curling up and letting the tears fall. I had no help. My family was pissed at me, my boyfriend of four years dumped me, and my friends left to collage. I had virtually nothing and no one. I cried throughout the washer cycle and ran out of tears while the dryer went. Eventually a hand tapped my shoulder.
"uh.. are you okay?" the person asked. He had a recognizable voice. A slight jersey accent overthrowing his tone. I mentally matched the recognisable voice with the recognizable face from earlier.... Gerard Way... I wiped the crust out of my eyes and stood up
"im allright" i replied, my jersey accent showing a little
"no youre not." he laughed "look at yourself and tell me that again"
I looked at myself in the reflective surface of the Dryer. My mascara was all over the place. Tars traced in black lined my face. I looked like hell.
"so, whats wrong kid?" he asked, leaning agaist the washer next to me. I leaned on it next to him and told him everything. How i left my family, dyed my hair, peirced my lip, got a tatoo, got dumped for a guy, watched my friends leave to collage, came home from a vacation to nothing but a pile of ash, then fell apart in the laundromat. I finished the story and sighed.
"now.. im here. But why the hell are you here?" i asked, raising an eyebrow
"well, Summit is our hometown. We came home for a while. Frank being a clean freak had to wash his shit"
i glanced over his shoulder to see Frank throwing clothes in a washer and dumping way too much soap after. Oh..
"so, if you have no one, nothing , and nowhere.. what are you going to do?"
the dryer finished and i dumped my warm clothes in the basket.
"i guess ill go groveling back to my mother..." i picked the basket up. "see you around.. maybe.." i wandered to the door
Sign up to rate and review this story