Categories > Original > Romance

Edge

by KillerKilo

Matt, a stubborn 17 yr old, is bought by another man at an another auction. In the midst of being a pet, he finds someone who cares about him.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-05-09 - Updated: 2012-05-10 - 1932 words

?Blocked
“Sold! To the man in the blue cowboy hat!” echoed the voice of my most recent ‘owner’. Or as I like to call him and all the rest of my ‘owners’, that filthy assholes that ruined my life. I slumped back onto the wall of the small back room where my companions and I were being kept for the time being. I casually picked at my nails and paid little attention to my chattering friends around me.

“God, I hope I don’t get another slap-happy, horny piece of shit again”, mumbled Ryan. He brushed a brown lock from his face and sighed.

“I know right? I mean I might’ve not been on the market as long as you guys, but every single one of my ‘owners’ so far has been the devil himself!” exclaimed Vince as he slammed his fist into a pile of dust. The dust leaped into the air as it seemingly sprang to life, and then it slowly rained back down onto our little circle. Someone sighed but I didn’t care, life was meaningless to me. The only things I cared about was my pride and my friends, which I didn’t have very many of.

“They’re all like that, the bastards”, I said lowly. Everyone became silent as my companions quietly waited for me to continue. “I’ve been on the market longer than you both, and I’ve seen every asshole out there. They’re all like that. Every single one of ‘em. All of them are heartless, relentless, and bitter. And there’s not a damn thing we can do about it, unless…” I trailed off giving a devilish grin.

“Unless what?” asked a nameless, green eyed boy with an innocent face. My grin grew wider as I looked up at him.

“Unless you fight back”, I replied. “But we all know what happens if we fight back, right?” I continued as looked back down on my hands. My two friends nodded. “We get punished, like animals. Because to them, that’s all we are.” There was a moment of silence, only the noise of the men outside in the warehouse could be heard.

“This would be fifth owner this year, right Matt?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah, I suppose”, I chuckled. “What about you?”

“Ah, well you’re beating me by two” I gave him a high-five. Ryan and I have been on market the longest out of the entire group. We were friends before we were forced into the slave trade, but I was abducted before him. He, just as I, was very stubborn. We’ve always been like that, we never gave in. That’s what got us here, to this auction. After so many tries, the owner gets tired and fed up with our attitude. So he just bids us off to another asshole. The process repeats itself, over and over. I’m guessing until we just finally die.

“And I’m guessing you’re new, what’s your name?” I asked the nameless, green eyed boy. He nervously looked at me.

“Zach”, he said quietly.

“Well nice to meet you, this isn’t the nicest of places for introductions but…you come to like it better than the things you are put through anywhere else”, I smiled.

“You look young, how old are you?” asked Ryan.

“Fourteen”, replied Zach.

“Is this your first time?” I asked.

“Yeah”, he mumbled as he brought his knees to his chest. Ryan looked at me sympathetically. I leaned across the circle of four and rubbed Zach’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Zach. I wish I could do something but I can’t. No one deserves this.” He looked up innocently and nodded. Ryan scooted over and patted Zach on the back.

“Don’t ever give in to these monsters. You’re better than them. Remember that”, Ryan reassured.

Suddenly my last ‘owner’ burst through the door and walked over to Vince. I sat back in my spot and grimaced.

“Get up.” He ordered. Vince growled and scowled at the man before him. Before he stood up, I grabbed his hand.

“Remember, you’re better than them. I’ll see you next time, yeah?” I said quietly. The Italian smiled softly and nodded.

“Yeah, see you next time Matt.” His hand slipped out of mine and then he turned to walk out the door, my last owner following him. The door slammed shut, leaving me, Ryan, and Zach alone with each other.

“His tag said fifteen, mine says seventeen. What does that mean?” asked Zach as his looked at the dog tag on his collar.

“That means you’re after me”, I replied, “See. Mine says sixteen”, I said pointing to my collar.

“So you’re next? Next to be sold?” he asked fearfully.

“Well, yeah. More like auctioned but whatever”, I said as I attempted to scratch my neck under the collar.

“I see”, mumbled Zach. He lowered his legs into a crossed arrangement and covered his face with his hands. The murmur of voices could be heard from outside, only a few men remained.

“Sold! To the elderly man in the leather trousers!” I saw Ryan about puke. I grimaced at the image I painted in my mind.

“Who the fuck wears leather pants? Especially old people. Oh God! Gross! I can’t even…” Ryan started to ramble.

“Ryan shut the fuck up! I already had an image; I didn’t need it to be described.” Ryan giggled and scooted close to me. He snuggled into my side and whispered into my ear.

“If I wore leather pants, you’d totally be turned on.” I blushed and shook him off.

“Oh stop”, I giggled.

“But you would be, am I right?” Ryan laughed. I kept silent and picked at my nails once more. “Come on, Matt. You would be. Don’t try and hide it.”

“Okay, fine. I’ll be honest, I would”, he smiled. Okay, let me be clear, Ryan and I aren’t just any old friends. Our friendship is special, that’s all I’m going to say. I turned to Zach, who was staring at us with wide eyes.

“Are you guys…?” he asked.

“What? No, we’re just friends.” I smirked.

“If that’s so, then you two have an odd friendship”, he replied. I blushed and I felt Ryan chuckle against my side.

I heard footsteps nearing the door and I looked at Ryan with all seriousness.

“Until next time, Ry.” He looked down and nodded. I cupped his chin and gently planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled. The door slammed open and my owner walked in. He grabbed my arm and ripped me off of Ryan.

“Come on, you rat”, he roared. I growled at him and yanked his hand off me.

“I don’t need your guidance, you piece of shit!” I barked. He just pushed me out the door as I refused to cooperate. Once he had managed to get me onto the small platform, he threw me down on the wooden floor. I hit the ground with an ‘ooph’.

“Okay, this one’s a little trouble maker. I’ll be surprised if any of you even take him”, my owner roared to the bidders. “He isn’t worth much, as long I get rid of the little fuck!” I glared at him and started to get up.

“Sit the fuck down!” He barked before he strode over to me. He pushed me back down and tied my hands behind my back before walking back to the podium.

“So let’s start the bidding at a hundred?” I looked out to the crowd only about ten men stood in front of me. They all examined me from head to toe.

“What is he like?” a man yelled from the crowd.

“He’s extremely stubborn, I don’t think he’s ever been broken. He’s mouthy, and has an attitude.” I saw half the crowd lose interest, some of them started to walk away. I turned my head to my owner and grinned. He glared at me and then suddenly I saw him grin devilishly.

“You’re not getting away that easily”, he mouthed to me. My grin faded. What could he possibly think of? “Watch him” he ordered his assistant, and then he walked back to the room holding Ryan and Zach. I watched him curiously. He soon returned with Zach in his grip.

“Oh you son of bitch!” I yelled. He just smiled and threw trembling Zach beside me.

“What the fuck?! What’s going on?” cried the younger boy.

“He’s making us a bundle, just so he can rid of me”, I explained.

“What?! What does that even mean?” Zach asked fearfully.

“Shut the fuck up!” yelled the bastard at the podium. “Okay, I’ll sell the stubborn one for seventy bucks if I include this virgin for three-hundred!” About half of the remaining men jumped up and started yelling higher bids to match another’s. The bastard grinned at me and I gnashed my teeth at him. Zach just stared at my owner with his mouth dropped in utter horror.

“Sold! To the man in gray suit!” I could literally see Zach’s heart break before my eyes. He crumbled onto the floor and covered his face. I turned my attention to the man who bought us. Just as the demon at the podium said, he wore a gray suit. His hair was slightly grayed also, his face was hard and he sported a scar over his right eye. He was talking with the bastard who sold me, and I saw the exchange of money. They both strolled over to Zach and I, gently nudged Zach.

“Hey, he’s coming.” Zach lifted his head and sniffled. I bit my lip when I saw his eyes, red from crying. I was suddenly yanked up.

“Okay, here’s the rat. His name is Matt. Get it? Matt the Rat?” I growled at my past owner as he chuckled. He had names for me, Ryan and Vince. Ryan was Rodent, Vince was Vermin, and I was Rat.

“No? Okay, and this one’s the virgin, his name is...actually I don’t even know his name. You can name him I guess.”

“His name is Zach”, I mumbled darkly.

“Oh, what’s that rat? I didn’t ask you to talk”, the devil teased.

“His name is Zach!” I snapped. The bastard laughed and then slapped me.

“Shut up. Okay, they are all yours now.” He turned to me once more. “I think I’ll keep your little boyfriend. He’s a pretty a little thing isn’t he? I bet he’s tight too”, he whispered to me.

“Touch Ryan and rip your throat out!” I barked as I lunged at him. My new owner held me back. The bastard chuckled as he walked back to the podium.

“Market’s closed”, he said to the crowd. They all started to walk out of the large warehouse. My past owner started to walk to the back room which held my friend.

“I mean it! Lay one fucking finger on him, I swear to fucking God!” I screamed as I tried to escape the grip of my new owner.

So this is my first original story. Usually I write frerards and frikeys but I came up with this idea and I liked it. Please R&R ! I would love to know what you think of it!
Sign up to rate and review this story