Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

I want To Be as Beautiful as You

by SoulSushi

Ulquiorra, the new boy at the boarding school, falls in love with the doll obsessed boy in his dorm, and bumps into him in a second life too.

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-22 - Updated: 2012-05-22 - 4364 words - Complete

?Blocked
SoulSushi: Hey look! One from ages ago!
Ulquiorra: Oh God no, I had just forgotten this...
Szayel: Come now Ulqui, it's not that bad...
Grimmjow: SoulSushi does not own us, or Bleach, only this idea! All rights go to Tite Kubo. Now, let me throttle the bitch for pairing me with Nnoitra...
SoulSushi: Run!
................................................................................................
Ulquiorra walked into his new classroom at the all boys’ boarding school. It was an art lesson, and he was looking forward to it. Art was the only way he could show his emotion. He hadn’t smiled since his mother died when he was four. He couldn’t cry, he couldn’t laugh, he could only glare and look upset. His teacher nodded to him.
“You must be Ulquiorra Schiffer.”
“Yes, sir.”
“Go and sit next to Szayel Granz. Granz?” Two boys faced the teacher.
“Which one sir?” The blonde haired one asked.
“Szayel Aporro.” The brunette wearing glasses nodded. He walked up to Ulquiorra and shook his hand. Ulquiorra followed him to the spare seat.
“I’m Szayel.” The brunette grinned. His blonde brother nodded.
“And I’m Ilforte.” Ulquiorra nodded back.
“My name is Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra Schiffer.” They nodded, and faced the teacher.
“Granz, Szayel?”
“Yes, sir.” Szayel smirked.
“Granz, Ilforte?” Ilforte nodded.
“Yes, sir.”
“Nnoitra?”
“As always.” The black haired, tall boy grinned, and nudged his smaller muscled blonde haired friend.
“Jaggerjaques, Grimmjow?”
“Why so formal? Just call me Grimmy!” The blonde smirked.
“Jaggerjaques, Grimmjow?”
“Here, you grumpy bastard.”
“Detention, Jaggerjaques. Stark, Coyote?”
“Here, sir.” A sleepy boy called from the corner.
“And finally, Schiffer, Ulquiorra.” Ulquiorra nodded.
“Yes, sir.” Grimmjow smirked.
“Well looky here, a newbie! Hey, why so serious?” Ulquiorra rolled his eyes and stared back at the teacher. As the teacher talked, Szayel smiled at him.
“Don’t mind those two, they’re alright after a while, just don’t let them push you.” Ulquiorra nodded in silent thanks.
Szayel liked the new boy. He was small, pale, and had lovely black hair. But it was his eyes that caught the boys’ attention. Beautiful sparkling emeralds, that always looked like he was about to burst into tears.
“Today, boys we shall be drawing in our own styles, and drawing whatever our emotions tell us to. Begin.” Ulquiorra was immediately scribbling away.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Nnoitra had drawn polka dots. Grimmjow had drawn panthers. Stark had drawn wolves. Ilforte had drawn roses. Szayel had drawn dolls, all with pink hair. Then it was Ulquiorra’s turn to reveal his.
A boy, with black trousers, a pale chest, and a huge pair of bat wings, all with a moonlit background.
“That’s…beautiful.” Szayel smiled. The teacher nodded.
“Not the best critique in the world Granz, but I have to agree. Schiffer, where did you learn to draw like that?” Ulquiorra shook his head.
“I just do it instinctively, sir.” Ulquiorra muttered.
“Very good.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Ulquiorra had arrived late that day, and art was the last lesson. He was glad to know he was sharing a room with the others in his art class, it meant he could keep new people to a minimum. The room was big, with two bunk beds and a single. Grimmjow and Nnoitra had a bunk bed, Ilforte had the single due to a medical condition that wasn’t revealed, and Szayel had the bottom bunk of his bed, in case he had to help his brother. Ulquiorra took the top.
“So, Ulquiorra?” Grimmjow grinned. “Do you have a girlfriend?” Ulquiorra shook his head. There was a good reason for that.
“Heh. Neither does Szayel, because our little Szayel’s gay.” Szayel growled.
“He had a right to know, he is sharing the room after all.” Nnoitra looked at Ulquiorra, to see his reaction. Ulquiorra shrugged, and carried on unpacking.
“It does not bother me, and I do not care. I appreciate your concern, but unless Szayel is a serial rapist, which I doubt very much, I really could not care less.” They all stared at him in wonder.
“Right,” Grimmjow finally grinned. “Who’s up for rounders?” Ilforte and Nnoitra grinned. They all ran out of the room.
“Why didn’t you go, Ulquiorra?” Szayel asked.
“I do not like sports.”
“You’re not the only one.” Szayel groaned. He got out a load of material, and started tracing shapes and cutting them out. Ulquiorra looked over the side of the bed.
“What are you doing?” Szayel smiled.
“I make dolls. I’ve got dolls of the others. Would you mind if I made one of you?” Ulquiorra nodded.
“Go ahead.” Szayel smiled.
“Thanks. For this and for not caring.” Ulquiorra nodded. Szayel stuck out a hand.
“Friend?” Ulquiorra stared at the hand. He had never had a friend before. Only acquaintances. He took the hand and shook it.
“Fair enough. You may be my first friend.” Szayel smiled. Ulquiorra’s hand was delicate and smooth, with long fingers. He focused back to his sewing kit, and started making the mini version of the pale god above him.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
When the boys came back later, Szayel was finishing off the doll. They listened at the door as he said,
“Even if I spent hours at it, I could never copy something as perfect as him.” He sighed.
“Well, now I have Grimmy, Notra, Forte, Zaye, and Ulqui can sit next to him. Perfect, well, as close as I can get.” Ilforte knocked on the door. Szayel opened it.
“Hey guys! Finished already?” They nodded.
“Where have you hidden the newbie, Szayel?” Grimmjow asked. Szayel shrugged.
“He went for a walk. I recon he’ll be somewhere scenic, so the lake.” Nnoitra grinned.
“Then let’s go spy on him!”
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
When the boys arrived at the lake, Ulquiorra was crouched right near the edge. He had left his shirt further up, and Szayel couldn’t tear his eyes away.
His pale back shone in the moonlight as he dipped a pale finger in the indigo water and created a slight ripple.
“I have a friend, mother. He is different to the others, but I believe that is why we get on. His name is Szayel. Do you remember when you taught me to make ripples? Everynight, we used to go out to our pond, and you used to teach me about the stars, and the moon. I was your Niño.” He looked up to the moon.
“I do not believe in God or heaven, but I hope you are somewhere happy. And I will see you again soon. You always did say I was the man in your life. I hope you’re proud of me, mother.” He leaned forward, and that’s when Grimmjow stood on a twig. Ulquiorra looked around, and fell in. Nnoitra, Grimmjow and Ilforte stood and waited for him to come back up. The small boy didn’t. Szayel pushed past and jumped into the water. A couple of seconds later, he was pulling a gasping Ulquiorra to shore.
“Why didn’t you come up, Ulquiorra?” Szayel asked.
“I-I cannot…swim.” Ulquiorra blushed, bits of green pond week trailing from his eyes down to his chin. They matched his eyes.
“Thank you, Szayel.” Szayel picked him up bridal style.
“We need to get you to the school nurse.” He walked past the boys.
“Thanks for the help, guys!” He growled as he walked with a sleeping Ulquiorra in his arms. Just as he fell asleep, he smiled for half a second. It was a blink and miss it moment. Szayel had the urge to kiss his cheek, but decided it was a pleasure just to hold the boy close to him.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
The next day, Ulquiorra woke up in a white sheeted bed, with his art teacher in the room. Ulquiorra then realised his hand was being held by a brunette, asleep in a chair next to him.
“He refused to leave until you woke up.” His teacher smiled. “He was very worried. It’s weird for Szayel to be so attached to someone. I know he’s hiding something, but I don’t know what.” Ulquiorra nodded. He got up, and picked up Szayel with a bit of trouble, considering Ulquiorra was smaller than him.
“You did it for me, so I will do the same for you.” He walked down the corridor, and entered his dorm, where the others were waiting. Ulquiorra silently placed the older Granz on the bed, and drew a long, pale finger down his face. Szayel unconsciously smiled. Ulquiorra then got into his own bed.
“Goodnight, everybody, and if he asks, a nurse brought him in, alright?” They nodded. Ulquiorra drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
“NO! DON’T TOUCH MUM! GET OFF HER! MUM!” He suddenly woke up, his throat sore from shouting, sweating, panting, and tears running down his face. The boys all sat on his bed, trying to make sure he was awake.
“You okay, Schiffer?” Nnoitra asked. He nodded. He had hoped a new start would wash away the memories of his mother’s brutal murder. He was wrong. Szayel ruffled his hair.
“It’s alright, Kid, we’ve got your back.” He nodded. He knew Szayel wouldn’t let him down.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
The next day was a weekend, so it was a free day. Szayel looked at Ulquiorra. They were sitting alone on the river bank.
“Your mother was murdered, wasn’t she?” Ulquiorra nodded.
“And you carried me back to our dorm, didn’t you?” Ulquiorra looked at him.
“Who told you?”
“I guessed. Nnoitra wouldn’t do it, he’s too vain. Ilforte isn’t strong enough. Grimmjow’s an ass. That left you.” Ulquiorra looked behind Szayel, and over both his shoulders. He then smiled gently. Szayel nearly melted at the sight.
“Why don’t you smile more often?” Ulquiorra shrugged.
“Emotion makes you weak, but it also makes it more special for the people who see it.” Szayel smiled back. He knew this friendship would be a life time long. Him and the boy he wished he was as beautiful as.
He didn’t know it would be longer.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
The boys were now all twenty one. A lot of things had changed in that time.
Ilforte had moved on to be a model. They didn’t see much of him.
Nnoitra and Grimmjow were mortal enemies. They had fallen out over who was stronger, a fight which Nnoitra lost an eye, and now had to wear an eye patch. He worked as an interior designer, favouring circular shapes. Grimmjow had dyed his hair blue, a sign of his wild nature, and now worked as a panther researcher in the local zoo. Szayel had dyed his hair pink. It was his favourite colour, and he had also remembered that the day he had met Ulquiorra, he had been drawing dolls with pink hair.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Ulquiorra had gotten his face tattooed, and no one could believe it. He had two emerald lines running down his face, from his eyes to his chin, to tell people of his trust in Szayel. Only Szayel knew the true meaning of the tattoos. He and Ulquiorra had become flat mates, until one of them had the money to move out. Ulquiorra worked as an artist, and Szayel was a scientist, but also sold dolls via the internet.
Ulquiorra was sitting on the floor, reading a book, resting on the sofa, while Szayel lay across the pink piece of furniture. The whole house was pink. Ulquiorra didn’t mind. As long as Szayel was happy. And it wasn’t too fluffy.
Szayel read over his shoulder.
“Robert took Lisa by the lips, and after a long and passionate kiss, finally told her what he had needed to say since they were children.”
“I love you, and will always have your back.” They both read simultaneously.
“Well, that’s a lot more romantic than I expected you to be into.” Ulquiorra smirked.
“Whoever said I was not romantic. For your information, I am a hopeless romantic.”
“Then why have I not met a girlfriend yet?” Ulquiorra turned to face him.
“Do you really think I have a chance?” Szayel laughed.
“You’re kidding. I wish I could be as beautiful as you, Ulqui. I would have guys falling at my feet. Lucky boy. You already know that. Now answer my question.” Ulquiorra blushed.
“There is a perfectly good reason for it, and I’m surprised in all the years you have known me, you have not guessed. After all, you are one yourself.” Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow. Szayel gasped.
“HOW THE HELL COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT?” He asked. Ulquiorra shrugged and carried on reading. Szayel was in trouble.
He had thought Ulquiorra straight, and could restrain himself, knowing the smaller man wouldn’t be interested, but now, there was the picture in his head of Ulquiorra panting, sweating and begging, screaming his name. And that, he couldn’t deny, was damn hot and a huge turn on. Apparently, his body agreed with him.
He jumped off the sofa, and exited the room just slowly enough to hear Ulquiorra sniff at his reaction, and turn a page. Szayel walked into his room. Ulquiorra knew what damage that knowledge could do to Szayel, and had deployed it at the perfect moment, and he knew the reaction he was to get too.
“Ulquiorra Schiffer, you teasing little asshole!” Szayel growled as he unzipped his trousers and started jerking himself off. Damn Ulquiorra, who he was addicted to, who knew the effect he had on the taller one, the very same one who was suddenly pumping Szayel into oblivion…wait, WHAT?
Ulquiorra grinned.
“Looks like you didn’t just dye the hairs on your head. Ah, good, your face now matches your hair. You are officially pink all over. Congratulations.” Szayel was gripping the doorway with blue fingernails, and panting.
“Please, Ulquiorra…”
“Please what, Granz? What can I do for you today?”
“Anything you want, oh Gods, faster, please!” Ulquiorra shook his head, and stopped pumping. Szayel groaned and looked up to pray to God for Ulquiorra to continue, when he felt something hot and wet cover his manhood.
“OH MY GOD, ULQUIORRA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” Ulquiorra stopped.
“What, you don’t like it?” He smirked, mimicking Szayel’s voice perfectly. Szayel shoved Ulquiorra back onto himself.
“PLEASE, DON’T STOP, I NEED MORE.” Ulquiorra continued to do as he was told, bobbing and deep throating the pink man. Szayel thrusted into his mouth, and pulled Ulquiorra’s head closer to him, to try to fit more of himself in the torture chamber that was Ulquiorra’s mouth, his tongue being a death sentence. Ulquiorra moaned, sending vibrations up to Szayel, who was in pure ecstasy. All of a sudden, he stopped.
“Ulquiorra, get off, I’m going to…” Ulquiorra sucked once more, darting his tongue into Szayel’s slit. Szayel erupted into his mouth, which he swallowed, and then met Szayel’s lips with his own, letting Szayel taste himself in his black lips. Ulquiorra sat on the bed.
“Was that to your standards, Szayel-sama?” The pink haired man groaned.
“Say it again.”
“What do you want me to repeat, Szayel-sama?” Szayel pushed Ulquiorra onto the bed, and started trailing butterfly kisses down his neck. Szayel then started torturing him, flicking his tongue up and down Ulquiorra’s pale chest. Szayel then grabbed a bottle out from his bedside draw. Ulquiorra slapped it away.
“I have been naughty, Szayel-sama. I tortured you. You have to punish me.” He kissed Szayel, bit his earlobe, and whispered softly to him.
“Hurt me, Szayel-sama. Give me pain until I scream your name and beg for more like the little slut I am.” Szayel, without warning, thrust into Ulquiorra’s backside. He screamed, but it was more of pleasure than pain.
“MORE! SZAYEL-SAMA, DO IT AGAIN!” Szayel did, over and over, until he found Ulquiorra’s sweet spot, and when he did, he was rewarded.
“MY SAMA! THERE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?! I AM BEGGING YOU TO DO IT AGAIN!” Ulquiorra was seeing stars. Szayel grabbed his butt and rammed in harder. He was drunk off of Ulquiorra’s screams, and too far gone to turn back. Ulquiorra went to grab his abandoned flesh, when Szayel did it for him. He wasn’t going to last long with the doubled pleasure.
“SZAYEL-SAMA! I…” He released over Szayel’s hand and his toned stomach. Szayel then released inside of Ulquiorra. He pulled out, and flopped down next to his ice skinned lover, who wrapped himself in Szayel’s arms.
“You…are amazing!” Szayel panted. Ulquiorra nodded.
“So are you.” He kissed his new counterpart.
“I love you, Szayel-sama.” Szayel smiled as he nuzzled into Ulquiorra’s sweat covered raven hair.
“I love you too, Niño.” They fell asleep in each others arms.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Ilforte had decided to pay a visit, and had bought the other two with him, ignoring their complaints and telling them to grow up. He let them in using the spare key.
“Guys, are you in?” Ilforte called. No answer. They walked to Szayel’s room. It was empty, as two naked people sneaked out from behind the door and ran for the bathroom. A note had been left.
'Just be ten minutes, Szayel.'
Eventually, they entered the lounge.
“What happened here last night? You’re room was a dump, Szayel?” Nnoitra asked. Szayel shrugged.
“It was uneventful. Ulquiorra wound me up, so I threw a tantrum in my room. It’s okay now. It was a bit rough and tumble, I suppose.” Ulquiorra bit his lip. Ten seconds, and he was on the floor, crying with laughter. The others had never seen him show any emotion, so this shocked them. Szayel kicked him gently.
“Sh, Ulqui, you bastard, you’ll give it away!” he growled. Ulquiorra pulled himself up and wiped his eyes.
“Really? Rough and tumble were the best words you could find? Honestly!” Ulquiorra walked out of the room.
“I swear you must have been eating yogurt. It got all up the walls.” Ulquiorra called from the bedroom. Szayel was the next to collapse in tears of laughter.
That would be one of their last happy memories of their human lives.
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Ulquiorra was being followed.
They were sat on a lake side, when Ulquiorra threw Szayel a little pink box. He opened it, to find a ring made with pink diamonds and rose quartz.
“I did not expect you to ask me to marry you any time soon, so I took matters into my own hands.” Szayel kissed him.
“Of course I will. Why wouldn’t I agree to marry the boy which always used to make me say ‘I want to be as beautiful as you?” Ulquiorra smiled.
As they walked home, and drunkard walked up to them. He snarled at them. They walked past. Ulquiorra wasn’t going to show he was afraid. Not yet. As they walked, Ulquiorra felt a pain in his chest. He collapsed. Szayel gasped.
“ULQUIORRA!” Ulquiorra put a hand to his shoulder blade, and his hand came back drenched in blood. Szayel knelt next to him, and rested Ulquiorra’s head on his legs.
“How could you not realise he had shot you?” Szayel asked, his eyes brimming with tears.
“I was paranoid looking out for you, and I was too busy thinking about how perfect you are, and the wedding, and everything else.” Szayel reached for his phone. Ulquiorra shook his head.
“I’ve lost too much blood.”
“SO YOU’RE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE?” Szayel cried. Ulquiorra kissed him.
“No, I’ll see you again. And I’ll marry you. I promise you. And I never break promises.” Ulquiorra closed his eyes, and Szayel held the small man to his chest, and cried, rocking Ulquiorra’s body back and forth as if sending him to sleep.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Ulquiorra woke up in a big white room, in a white uniform, with a 4 tattooed on his chest. He also found a huge hole in his neck. He was also wearing some type of half a helmet. A kind looking man with a super man hair cut walked into the room.
“Ah, Ulquiorra, you’re awake. Do you remember what happened?” It flooded back. He let a tear escape down his tattoo on his face.
“Yes. I am dead.” The man shook his head.
“Not anymore, you’re not. My name is Aizen. Aizen-sama.” Ulquiorra winced, as more memories of his lover came back to him. He sighed.
“Why do I have this tattooed onto me?” He asked, pointing to the four.
“I am planning to have ten lords of my kingdom. You have been chosen to be the fourth. I will have to introduce you to the other three later. Oh, and I found this with your body. I don’t know if it means anything to you, but I thought I’d better not throw it away.” He pulled out a small doll with pink hair and glasses from his coat.
“Szayel made that.” He smiled, another tear disappearing down his face. He took the doll.
“Thank you Aizen-sama. And I would much prefer it if you did not tell anyone about this.” He asked. Aizen smiled.
“As you wish, Ulquiorra. Now, let’s go meet the others.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
They walked into a big hallway, where they met the first arrancar. He studied Ulquiorra.
“Oh, I know you. We used to be in the same art class at the boarding school.” Ulquiorra nodded.
“Coyote Stark. I remember you as well.” Aizen frowned.
They moved on. They met the second, a girl named Harribel. The third was an old man Ulquiorra could not remember the name of.
Then there were numbers 5 and 6.
“ULQUIORRA!” A big booming voice called from the corridor. Ulquiorra span around.
“Grimmjow Jaggerjaques? Nnoitra?” Grimmjow bear hugged him. He coughed, annoyed, and Grimmjow put him down. He shook Nnoitra’s hand.
“Well, I saw Stark, but I didn’t expect to see you!” Ulquiorra couldn’t hold his question back.
“Is Szayel still alive?” Nnoitra nodded.
“He’s a moody bugar now days. Always shuts himself away, with his dolls, and that mysterious pink ring of his.”
“HE STILL HAS IT?” Ulquiorra shouted. Grimmjow looked at him.
“What, did you buy it for him?”
“Birthday present. Yes.” Ulquiorra smiled mentally. Szayel still loved him.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
It had been a year, with no one else joining them. He had given up hope of seeing his love again.
“Right everyone; we have two guests joining us today. One is number 8; the other is not a lord, but his brother.” Ulquiorra was sitting in the corner furthest away from the door, reading and not paying attention. Nnoitra and Grimmjow gasped.
“Ilforte and Szayel? Oh my god!” Ulquiorra dropped the book. Then he heard that beautiful voice.
“Hello everyone.” He jumped up and ran towards the door.
“SZAYEL!” He shouted, Szayel quickly turned to face him, his expression a look of shock.
“ULQUIORRA!” Ulquiorra landed in his arms.
“It’s really you! I am so, so sorry Szayel. I am sorry I left you alone.” Szayel smiled.
“You kept your promise, Ulqui. You promised you would see me again. And, now, you have.” Ulquiorra grabbed his hand.
“The ring!” He smiled. Szayel kissed him gently and passionately, making the others gasp.
“I haven’t taken it off since you proposed to me a year ago. Honestly, if you ever do that to me again, and get yourself killed, I’ll kill you.”
Ilforte backed up.
“It wasn’t a birthday present! It was an engagement ring!” Grimmjow stood up and nodded.
“Ulquiorra told me it was a birthday present too.” Szayel laughed.
“Great minds think alike, hey Ulqui?” He nodded, and brought out the doll.
“Never leaves my side.” Ulquiorra smiled. Szayel started crying, and pulled Ulquiorra to him.
“I can’t believe it’s true. If this is a joke, then whoever planned it has the sickest mind in the world. Even worse than you that day, when the gang was round. Yogurt up the walls? Gimme a break!” Ulquiorra started laughing.
“Your fault. You told them you’d had a bit of rough and tumble.” He laughed. Szayel laughed.
“Very true. I’m still telling you off.”
“Sorry Szayel-sama.” Ulquiorra laughed, and went up on tiptoes to kiss his nose.
“I picked this man on purpose. I remember Ulquiorra saying he had been friends with a Szayel, and the doll had glasses and pink hair, and I also remembered mentions of a brother, so I managed to find them for you. No way on earth though was I expecting this.” Ulquiorra nodded.
“Thank you, Aizen-sama.”
“Ulquiorra, if you don’t mind me asking, why did you agree to be with him? We all remember he had a huge crush on you all the way through school, but never did we expect it to be returned.” Nnoitra asked.
“I remember the day I carried him back from the hospital wing, after he had saved me from drowning.” Ulquiorra faced Szayel.
“And I remember thinking; I want to be as beautiful as you.”
“Hey, that’s my line!” Szayel smiled. Ulquiorra nuzzled into his chest.
“But you were using it to describe me. You never thought to use it on yourself.”

FINI
…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Hey, so I have never written an arrancar story before. I’m only on episode 136 so I only just met them, so sorry if they are all terrible. I tried to keep Ulquiorra’s emotion to a minimum, but yeah.
I got bored of the birthmark explanation for Ulqui’s tear tracks, so came up with this instead.
And I got confused with the number order. I knew that Stark was 1, Harribel was 2, Ulquiorra was 4, Grimmjow was sexta omnomnomnomnom, Szayel was eight and that Yammy was ten, but I couldn’t remember Nnoitra. At first I thought he was 3, then 7, and then finally found out that he was 5. The amount of times I had to change it around…
So yeah, I hope you enjoyed it. Reviews are appreciated! X3
Sign up to rate and review this story