Categories > Original > Drama > What Is and What Should Never Be

Chapter 7

by Mojo-Risin

...

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-05-24 - Updated: 2012-05-24 - 199 words

?Blocked
I tried to calm myself as I watched him remove my clothes, "Why are you doing this?" I asked softly. "Because you..." He paused to lift me up and remove my bra, "are a brat. You are a spoiled little brat." I shrunk back as he looked at me with disgust and desire. "I'm sorry." I squeeked. "Oh you're sorry alright. You are not the least bit sorry for what you did," He spat, "You're sorry you're being punished." "You can't punish me for anything. You're not my father." I shot back. "Then where is you're father? The low life son of a bitch is somewhere shagging a harlot in the corner of a bar." He said angrily. "You're not my father." I repeated. He brought his mouth to my ear, "I'm not your father." He moaned, "I'm your worst fucking nightmare." I gasped as bit my lip as I watched him remove his own clothes with a sexy smile. He pushed me back on the bed andd spread my legs open He sighed and pushed into me. I cried out and gripped his shoulders. "You know you love it. I dare you to say you don't." He purred.
Sign up to rate and review this story