Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

only you could make me feel this way

by oh_my_mikey_way

they havn't seen eachother in years. a chance meeting and a little trip to the woods will change everthing... /ferard/ WARNING SMUT!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 775 words - Complete

?Blocked
My friend gerard and I used to hangout after high school, we'd go for cycle rides all over the jersey. We'd often talk about girls, sex and positions although neither of use ever had a girlfriend, and i was glad.

When we left school i was just building up the courage to tell him how i felt about him before he announced that he had just asked out a girl who was going to collage with him. Her name was lindz (yes lindz, with a freaking Z!!) at that point i dispised her i forced myself to hate her with all my being because she make gerard happy in ways that i couldn't. now that i think about it, it was probably for the best. I mean what if he didn't except me and then we parted him having nothing but hate for me, i dont think i coulld handle it, i would be heart broken.

'i can't believe i was thinking about all of this now!! it's been fucking five years and i still can't get that bastard out of my head. I havn't seen him for five fucking years and i'm still thinking bout him!! that must've been some crush...' I saw a familiar face leaving the supermarket, was it him? I caught up with this person, he and i recognised eachother straight away. He had'nt changed at all, the same shoulder length black hair and pale complextion. He smiled at me, i felt like i was going to faint(his smile had always had that effect on me), we chatted for a bit and soon we had plans to meet up for coffee. After consuming the liquid life we were walked out of starbucks, he laughed when he saw me mount my bike. He asked if i still rode my bike everywhere i went? I told him I did. I asked him If he wanted to cycle through the woods like we used to do and he agreed.

The next day we met up and started to cycle towards the woods, still talking about sex. until it came to that question... have you got a girlfriend. I told him i was gay and much to my suprise he said the exact same thing. We biked and talked for a while about bands and films and the general stupidity of the world until we found a small clearing where a large length of rope was lying on the floor next to a ginormous tree. I decided to make a rope swing like we used to do. As I bent down to pick the rope up I noticed Gerard had started to unbutton his jeans .

He said "Why don't we use that rope for something different?" I soon new what he meant when he pulled his large throbbing cock out! I was shocked as he walked towards me and grabbed the rope off me and told me to take my clothes off and lie face down. I laughed and told him "I wasn't interested in having sex with him" 'WHY!! WHY did i lie?!?! of course i was interested in have sex with him!!' but before i could explain to him what i actually wanted he had tied my hands behind my back and was pulling my Jeans down.

I must admit I was getting hard at the thought of being restrained, and my cock poking out the top of my pants only urges Gerard on. I lay down on my stomach with my ass In the air ready for him. 'This is it' I thought 'I'm going to get my virgin ass filled and there's nothing I can do about it'.

Gerard crouched behind me and started to rub the tip of his cock against my hole. It felt so good, I was enjoying it more than I thought. With pre cum dripping from his cock he slowly pushed his helmet into my ass. "Fuuuuck that feels good". That was a good enough invitation, James started to push his cock further up my ass until all his 8 inches were inside me. My ass was being stretched wider than I thought it would go. Then he hit it, i screamed his name as Gerard started to slowly fuck my ass. I told him to fuck me hard and to fill me up with his hot cum.

"awwww FUCK FRANKIE!!!"
Before I knew it he gave a yell and his cock exploded, I could feel jets of hot cum shooting up my ass filling me up. He pulled out and i could feel his cum started to drip from my now raw ass.
Sign up to rate and review this story