Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Dope sick

by lunabell2424

This idea just popped into my head during a fever tell me what you think. Joe Perry gets dope sick on tour mid 1977 and to distract himself he lures a sixteen year old girl into his room for a nig...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2012-05-26 - Updated: 2012-05-26 - 1536 words - Complete

?Blocked
June 17Th 1977

Joe and Steven of Aerosmith walked off the stage after the rest of the band, they had just finished making love to the mic for over 12 songs. They were so tired and were in desperate need of a hit of dope. Joe and Steven had their ladies to help them in the past but tonight they were being bitches. Steven did what he usually did he looked over the problem carefully in typical Tyler fashion. ( All of two minutes. ) Found himself a groupie and got busy. But Joe was not into that, he just was not into screwing groupies like Steven so he went to the front desk and got a second room on a different floor away from his crazy wife Elyssa.

Joe was at the desk in the front lobby when he heard this cute giggle. He could not resist the urge to turn and look. Hot damn Joe thought she was a goddess. Beautiful long blonde hare almost as long as a amazons, a cute pink bow at the top and a white lace sun dress the grabbed
her every sweet curve a beautiful cleavage that left plenty to see but enough to imagine God

I"ve never such beauty Joe thought. His eyes move down her body and stopped at her legs, she had lace stockings that were white with little pink bows on the side to match her bow in her hair. That's what i need he thought she's perfect. Joe was fairly slick he lure her up to his room with ease. Just then the lady at the counter tapped Joe on the shoulder and smiled and handed him his key. Joe said, "thank you" and moved on with his plan. Joe went to Joey Kramer room for help. Joey had what Joe needed all the bad boys carried their own special toys. Joe ask for two pairs of hand cuffs and semi short sharp knife. joey ask no questions he just gave Joe what he asked for with brotherly love and winked at him Joe smiled wickedly back signaling he was going to have fun.

Little Mimi is what her classmates called her lovingly she was most popular in the school and on the honor students class trip for her class her friends were get getting ready to cut and party but she sat in the lobby and started to read. when her friends left to go to a party the left little Mimi venerable prey to the hunter back in the lobby, Joe was back and his prey look better than ever her could not wait to ravage her. Being dope sick was nothing to fuck with saliva was building in his mouth his head was pounding. He suppressed the need to vomit by drinking being buzzed took away some of the pain. But not the pain the sight of her body had effected on his groin.

Mina was her real name and was a virgin who never drank or did drugs in her life, so she would not know Joe's condition if it walked up to her and started a conversation with her and Joe just did. Joe had a tool to open locked doors on the side of her bag it was his lucky night he could play the old i locked myself out of my room and the lady at the desk is on break card.

Mina's friends were always getting locked out of places it was one of there clumsy faults
so when Joe introduced himself and told her his story she was happy to help. (BIG MISTAKE)

Joe led her up to his locked room like a pro Mina oped the door and invited her in to say thank you. unsuspectingly she walked in behind him he told her to take a look at the view out the window and she did not knowing that Joe locked the door behind her sweet little Mina was sixteen years old and enjoying a view that she thought shed never see. She turned to look around the room and was so tasteful and luxurious. but it seemed set for a party and had a question. Whats the occasion? You are. Joe replied with a sinful smile. Mina knew something was wrong so she said her goodbyes and walked around Joe fast to get to the door but it was locked she turned around and asked if Joe had locked the door. Joe smiled and held up his room key in his hand.

Shed been trapped she knew it and there was nothing she could do. He walked coolly over to to scared little Mimi and grabbed her and threw her on to the bed. scrambling to get away moved to the top of the bed only helping joe, he took the golden opportunity to hand cuff her to the bed once she was sacurly tied down Joe got off the bed an walked over to the night stand to get his tools and he said to her we are have fun to night shock at his words Mina was was so torn she was terrified but his voice and body was so sexy her body begun to feel a tingle in her belly. Joe return to the bed with a sharp knife. and put it at her neck. she asked reluctantly if he was going to kill her and her said no but she would get cut if she did not stay still.

He ran the blade down to her breast line and cut the fabric of her dress soon her whole dress was shredded and she was exposed to him in her underwear and in tears. he dried her tears with his hands and kept going he cut her bra and panties into pieces and he was so ready to have but he need to play with her some more. He leaned forward and captured her lips in a long slow kiss, when he released her lips she gasped at the lose and joe smerked. He greedily ran his hands all over breasts and curves. He turned and fixed is eyes on those beautiful mounds of hers. He could not resist, Her breasts right there, open for the taking – he took one clean into his mouth and sucked. mina cried and told him to stop but he did not belive she was not enjoying herself . mina moaned and cried and begged.

He stopped abruptly and moved his head down placing butterfly kisses down her body. Moving his head between her legs and greedily lapped at her secret jewel. Mina blushed heavily, and begged him to stop but her body reacted the opposite and she had her first orgasm. Joe lapped up her juices and smiled up at her. Mina was on the verge of tears again but not from pain but from pleasure. Somehow Joe new if was her first time and grabbed his lube. she new what it was for. She was plenty wet so Joe used it on his hard length, once he was good and lubricated her grabbed her hips and thrusted his whole length into her body. Mina tried to scream but Joe silenced her with his lips. she fought the kiss as much as she could but with the assaults on her body she lost. as if it could get worse for Mina her body betrade further. “God,” he groaned. Your so fucking tight, the lube help Joe move in and out of her body with ease. Mina's mind was in a lust filled haze she for the moment lost her mind, harder she screamed, Joe growled as he lifted her leg up on his shoulder so he could have better access to her he slammed hard into her compiling with her request. Grinning at his work she cried and begged for more. “Oh Jesus –“Christ she was fucking tight. the slick sound of their bodies slapping against each other filling the room, along with Joe's groans and Mina's cries. The need to take her higher, and harder became more important. Please Joe Hurry. “Joe – faster –“she panted, I can't wait any longer she said, He complied, rocking his hips forward. “God damn you,” Joe panted he'd never been with a girl like a her before. Just once Mina panted, release just once.
He leaned into her body, He groaned when her breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples achingly hard. she continued to beg, He let himself go. Fire roared through him sending him spilling deep inside of her. (That would come back to haunt him later.) "Yes, god yes..." She threw her head back and let go. Quick and fast the orgasm hit her like a sucker punch. After Joe recovered her removed himself and uncuffed Mina she curled into a ball and he buttoned up his pants. he could here muffled cries from her. he threw his kimono at her that he got in japan and and left the room just before he opened the door he said, i'll never forget you that was hot. Once he was gone Mina waited another second and a half and then she begun to cry.



To be continued...


Sign up to rate and review this story