Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

3, 2, 1: We Came To F*ck

by CrashDiamond23

Frank's looking forward to a relaxing afternoon to himself but gets quite a pleasant surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-05-31 - Updated: 2012-06-01 - 1806 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was the first day off since the tour began three weeks previously and all the guys had gone out for pizza in Texas, except Frank. Frank was completely shattered after the first leg and was glad of the opportunity to rest.

He grabbed himself a beer from the fridge and walked down the bus to the bunks at the back where he planned to do some light reading.

Entering the bunks, Frank turned to close the door to the quiet haven that was his bunk. He was about to lift his bare foot onto the bunk when he slipped on something cold and smooth on the floor. Typical – it was a porn magazine. Ray does enjoy his reading. Man, it had been ages since Frank had possessed one of these. The chick on the front had long blonde hair that covered her huge jebs. Her skin was snow-pale and her eyes were defined with thick black eyeliner.

Frank began to see why Ray enjoyed this, so chucked the magazine up into his top bunk. Nobody was about, so Frank climbed up beside the mag and drew the curtain over. He lay down, pulled his zipper and pushed his jeans and tight boxers over his muscular thighs, releasing the semi he’d already developed. As Frank flicked through the pages, his hand moved faster up and down his cock and he got harder with each movement. His breathing got increasingly heavy and he grew to let out small moans.

Then, without Frank noticing, a hand crept round the curtain and drew it back.

“Dude!” Frank stuffed his boner back into his boxers, leaving him in a painful position. “Gerard, what are you doing here?!”

“Ray and Mikey went down town to look for guitars. I thought it was pretty pointless me going too,” Gerard replied, jumping up beside Frank and pushing strands of scarlet red hair behind his ear.

“What’s this, Frankie? Some reading material? I thought you were more the Harry Potter type, no?”

Frank blushed. Gerard grinned when he saw Frank had been busy. He placed a warm hand on Frank’s lower stomach and ran his fingers down and undid his jeans again.

“Gee, please. I can’t."

“Why not?” Gerard yanked the boxers down again and ran a finger up Frank’s inner thigh and finished gripping his hard cock.

“Gerard, really...”

“Shut up, Frankie. I’m in charge and I’m hungry,” Gerard demanded, gently nibbling the skin covering the muscle of Frank’s tensing thighs. Frank let out a high pitched moan with a twitch as precum dribbled down his member. Gerard smoothed the liquid around Frank’s balls, then licked them clean. It was sickly sweet and he savoured the taste of it. It only attracted him to the hard on even further. Frank’s breathing was getting heavier as Gerard’s lips pressed around his dick and glided back and forward, leaving wet trails. Frank’s fingers were entangled in Gerard’s red locks as he reached down to remove his shirt with the free hand. Gerard stopped sucking and teasing around Frank’s head, allowing him to remove the taut shirt. Frank quickly moved to unbuckle Gee and could see the pain he was in. His cock was throbbing in his briefs; even just looking at the tension hurt Frank. He had to relieve Gee and released the meaty hard-on, which made Frank equally as ravenous as Gerard had proved to be.

Frank put his eager lips around Gerard’s full erection and released a large amount of saliva over it, making it moist for his following moves. He turned his head slightly to the side and brushed his prickly stubble over the juicy meat in front of him. It twitched and Gerard let out a high moan, almost a squeak. Frank stopped and looked into his partner’s hazel eyes.

“Keep going, baby,” he demanded, hands brushing against the growing beard. Frank’s head began to bob up and down over the huge penis and enjoyed every second as much as Gee did.

“I want your dick, Frankie babe,” Gerard panted deeply.

“No, Gerard. I’m not done yet. Gonna have to wait your turn,” Frank grinned.

“You know I’m thinking?” Gerard said after a few seconds.

“I think I do,” Frank recognised the look in Gerard’s face.

“Let’s do it.”

“I’m on bottom, “Frank claimed, the two repositioning themselves on the bunk. Frank lay his head down on the pillow were Gerard had just been, dick perpendicular to his stomach and pointed in the direction it was headed – Gerard’s mouth.

“Oh Frankie,” Gee sighed before starting on Frank. When he did, Frank grabbed onto Gerard’s hips. Man, Gerard even sucked with sass. Frank’s head tipped back so he looking the same direction that his dick was pointing.

“Gee, a few more minutes and my spunk will be overflowing from your mouth and you won’t be able to do anything about it.”

“Oh sh*t, don’t tease me Frank,” Gerard replied, rising from Frank’s crotch.

“Where are you going, mister?” Frank showed his puppy eyes and sat up on his knees.

“Here,” Gerard spanked Frank’s perked ass, sending him on all fours.

“Are we gonna play rough now then?”

“If that’s how you like it...”

Gerard licked a finger and slid it into Frank’s entrance.

“F*ck!”

“Dude, you’re so tight! When was the last time we did this properly?”

“I dunno, when was it?”

“Rhetorical question, Frank. Rhetorical question,” Gerard shook his head slightly. “You deserve a punishment for that, you know.”

“Aw, I’m sorry, Gee,” Frank pouted.

“This is what you get,” Gerard shoved a second unsympathetic finger into Frank’s puckered hole and started scissoring, widening the way for something bigger.

“You torture me, babe, you know that?” Frank said through gritted teeth, rocking his perked ass back and forward over Gerard’s digits until he realised he’d rocked right off of them.

Frank raised an eyebrow and before he knew it, he felt Gerard lined up with his entrance. He felt the hot, throbbing tip against his freshly stretched muscle as precum oozed out to lubricate it.

“Ready?”

“I’m always ready,” Frank replied, eyes closed and floating away to a fantasy world filled with thoughts even he didn’t know his imagination could stretch to. He could feel the hard, meaty cock twitch with anticipation as Gerard pulled his cheeks apart. Frank was dreaming away when he suddenly felt his canal being filled up with a perfect boner – only one Gerard could possess. Gerard pushed a little further with each movement, wedging himself deeper and deeper until the point where he heard Frank sobbing.

“You okay?” Gerard steadied his pace.

“Don’t stop. I want you to cum inside me and I’ll pay you back with the same treatment.”

Gerard sped up again. The sound of skin on skin was so intense and was enough to make both guys climax there and then, but they both persisted.

“Ah, Gerard, there! Right f*cking there!”

Gerard hit Frank’s sweet spot so hard and his balls met Frank’s at the bottom end. It was so hot and it felt so amazing. Frank could feel his stomach muscles tighten like never before. This was gonna be explosive. His cock was harder and throbbing more than ever before. He needed inside Gerard.

“Gee, I need inside you,” Gerard kept thrusting. “Now.”

Gerard pulled out on Frank’s firm command and moved in front of him, so he could get started straight away. He went straight into Gee’s pit with moist fingers, loosening him to prepare for an overflowing length. Frank’s abdomen was still super tense as he pushed into Gee’s loose ass.

“Gee. I’m gonna cum,” Frank tipped his head back and released his load into Gerard’s ass. He pulled out and watched the creamy vanilla liquid seep down the back of Gee’s leg. Gerard collected it on his fingertip and licked it clean. It was full of lust, musk and utter love. Frank needed to get what he didn’t get earlier – Gee’s spunk in his ass.

“Cum at me, bro.”

“Suck me, you whore.”

“Whatever you say, baby.”

Frank lay between Gerard’s legs, sucking eagerly and nibbling gently on Gerard’s ball sack. He flipped him over and licked around the puckered skin and tensing muscle.
“Sh*t, Frank, that’s it. Show me your ass.”

Frank did as commanded and felt Gerard’s hot and heavy breath on the back of this neck, through his long, tangled hair. Gerard tugged on it as he thrusted back and forward as before, just a few seconds before exploding into Frank, rewarding him with complete satisfaction.

“I f*cking love you, Gerard,” Frank panted, falling backwards onto Gee’s chest. Gerard wrapped his arms tightly round the taut chest that Frank possessed.

“You’re so f*cking hot.”

“I do try,” Frankie smirked.

Frank and Gerard heard movement.

“Guys?”

“Sh*t, Gerard, get out,” Frank whispered quietly and shoved Gerard out, not so quietly. He landed with a thump on the floor but climbed into his bunk as if nothing happened. Frank chucked Gee’s shirt and jeans down while he replaced his own.

“Dude, least you could do was answer!” Ray complained as he strode into the bunks and sat on the edge of his bunk. Mikey came in after him.

“Don’t happen to have seen my magazine?” Ray asked, lifting the pillow from his bed.

“What magazine?” Gerard asked, now fully clothed. Frank tried to shove the mag under his pillow.

“What, that porno, you mean?” Mikey asked.

“Um, yeah. That.”

Mikey saw a glistening reflection of the spotlights and pulled on the area, revealing the very magazine from under Frank’s pillow.

“Frank, I didn’t know you were into that kinda thing?” Ray walked over to Frank. “And what’s with all the stains on the bed sheets?”

“Um...I spilt some beer on it earlier...”

“Ah. I’m sure. So, Gerard, productive afternoon?” Ray started waving frantically in front of Gerard’s dazed eyes. “Gerard!”

“Oh what? Yeah, very.”

“Are you two okay?” Mikey asked, perplexed by their peculiar behaviour

“Yeah, I’m just awake. You know it takes me forever to wake up,” Frank said after a few awkward seconds.

“Yeah, I suppose,” Ray and Mikey left the bunks and walked on down the bus.

“Flip, Frankie, that was so frickin’ close,” Gerard whispered.

“I know. Next time, we’ll make sure that we’re at zero risk of getting caught.”

“Next time?”

“Practise makes perfect, Gerard. Practise makes perfect.”
Sign up to rate and review this story