Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The new teacher of Hogwarts is Negi Springfield

by fg7dragon

After returning from Mundus Magicus, Negi and his friends are sent to England at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in order order to protect the school from the dark lord Voldemort, whos...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Neville - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 2675 words

?Blocked
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Negima or Harry Potter. Negima is the property of Ken Akamatsu, and Harry Potter is the property of J.K. Rowling, and any other series belong to their respective authors.
Italics text = character thinking to themselves.
Underline+Italics = character communicating with telepathy
Bold text = shouting
Bold+Italcs = Casting Spell/Ability
Chapter Forty
Valentine Surprises
Nearly a month had passed since the simultaneous raids on Riddle Manor, Malfoy Manor and Snape's house. The aftereffects of the attacks was still visible even among the Hogwarts population in the form of Snape occasionally breaking a few plates before leaving the Great Hall – usually when Fred or George used an illusion to make him see his house exploding, or Draco Malfoy whimpering whenever he received another letter from Gringotts regarding various debts that now fell onto him, with his Narcissa no longer a Malfoy and his father missing.
For the Order of the Twilight within Hogwarts, things had gone rather well. They had erased any and all tracks that pointed at their involvement; anything they had taken from the three houses had been either stashed away or fenced through a few people Eva knew from before being sealed at Mahora.
But there were other things on Harry and Negi's minds at the moment… and it was because of those reasons they were being stared at by the other male members of the Order of the Twilight present in the Great Hall with a mixture of envy and pity… mostly the later.
The reason was rather simple: it was the 14th of February, Valentines Day, and they were expected by their fiancés to be taken on dates.
There was only one problem with that: they had so many that they had to use the Cassiopeia continuously, as well as Portkeys since it would have been noticed if they were in dozens of places within Hogsmade. Harry in particular had had a very varied number of dates so far: Rome, Venice, Florence, Paris, Versailles, Marseille, Beijing, Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, London, Manchester, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Miami being among the places he's been with his fiancés so far.
Luckily for him, it the only date remaining was the one with Luna and Hermione. It was actually one of the things that took him by surprise: some of his fiancés had wanted to share the same date. And it was not because of the possibility of the numerous trips through time and space putting a strain on Harry, as while true it was nothing that would influence him more then a few minutes before he recovered completely.
No. Nymphadora and Chao, Parvati and Padma, Narcissa and Fleur, and Hermione and Luna had rather bluntly told him that they were bisexual and wanted to enjoy the date with him together. That had shut down Harry's brain for a couple of minutes before he snapped out of it and agreed full heartedly with their requests… while wiping the blood flowing from his nose.
So here he was, in the Great Hall at lunch, being seen for the first time since breakfast which for him meant weeks ago, and walking out through the double doors with Hermione on one arm and Luna on the other, unable to wipe the grin off his face from the looks he was receiving from the majority of the staff and student population.
The three of them headed for Hogsmade, the only one of Harry's dates that were taking place there since as far as the public knew those two were some of his only female friends.
The date started slowly, with the three of then heading for the Tree Broomsticks to have some refreshments. They spent little time there though, as Harry Potter drew enough attention by himself, let alone with two girls accompanying him on Valentines Day. Sure enough, they entered and left with the sounds of catcalls and wolf whistles.
After that they spent a few hours in various shops in the village, from Hermione dragging them to the bookshop to Luna dragging them to the Menagerie, all the while Harry buying them various trinkets that they liked mentally cackling maniacaly at the sight of the demolished Madam Puddifoot's frilly cramped shop that Fred and George told him, Negi and Kotarou about several day before… the next day the owner had received an exorbitant offer that she could not refuse and the shop was soon smashed to smithereens by the hired dwarfs… all that they said was that it was thanks to a kind soul they first met three years ago that the shop was destroyed.
Eventually, it was nighttime and the three retired to the castle.
"Say, Harry…" Hermione asked hesitantly as they walked through the gates.
"Yes, 'Mione?" Harry inquired.
"We… really don't feel like dealing with our housemates right now, being seen leaving with you and all." Luna said. "Will you keep us company in the Room of Requirements tonight?"
"…Are you sure?" Harry asked nervously.
"Yeah, Harry, please." Hermione added.
"Okay." Harry agreed.
The three used the invisibility option of their rings and sneaked past the sneering Filch and up the stairs up to the seventh floor, where the Luna quickly passed by the location of the Room three times before the double doors materialized and swung open, earning a raised eyebrow from Harry.
Entering the Room Harry looked at the form it took and stared in shock as he finally began to put two and two together. It was a large bedroom with a small bath at the other side of the room. The only significant piece of furniture was the king size bed.
Turning around towards the girls any questions or word of any kind that he had evaporated as Hermione kissed him hungrily as she pushed him onto the bed where she straddled him and began to take her clothes off.
"Yes Harry, we want to have sex with you."
Turning towards the source of the voice Harry felt his mouth dry as Luna removed her last piece of underwear, her panties.
"Are… are you sure?" Harry asked cautiously.
"Shut up and take those clothes off mister." Hermione ordered as she lost her patience and vanished he clothes before doing the same with Harry's.
Harry took the chance to look in awe at the two naked girls before him.
Hermione was far form the plain bushy haired girl he had met in his first year. The girl had grown up into a beautiful woman, a very beautiful one at that. His eyes trailed over her smooth skin, from her legs to her C-cup breast and her eyes full of lust.
Luna… well, she was slightly shorter then Hermione, but did not affect her beauty in any way. They blonde had pale, milky skin that seemed to glow slightly in the light of the candles. Her large silvery eyes were as full of desire as Hermione's and… well, Harry had to admit that Luna had some of the largest breasts he had ever seen, at least a high D-cup, the way they bounced as she approached the bed hypnotizing him.
And both of their pussies were shaved.
That was as far as his thought got before Hermione descended on him and began to kiss him, their hands traveling over each other's bodies. Luna was not being kept out of the loot at all as one of her hands was already touching Hermione's folds with the bookworm returning the favor before breaking the kiss with Harry and beginning to kiss the blond passionately.
Harry took the chance to get up pull the two girl in his place on the bed. Before they could do more the yelp in surprise he began to give them butterfly kisses all over their bodies, focusing on the erogenous spots that he learned about from the memories Evangeline's sister, Anastasia, had left him. The girls gasped and squirmed as his tongue focused on the nape of their necks, their earlobes and their nipples.
When he went lower though, it was another story altogether. He immediately used the skills of a parselmouth and began to hiss softly, his tongue vibrating on their clits and making the girls scream in pleasure as they came and showered Harry's face with his sweet juices.
Harry decided to give them a minute to catch their breaths and was caught by surprise when Luna grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the bed, making his sit on the edge.
Her intentions were made known immediately as she got off the bed took a kneeling position before Harry, her soft hand grasping his throbbing cock and pumping slowly.
"Time to return the favor, Harry." Luna smiled before she took the head of his nine inch member into her mouth and began bobbing her head.
She continued in this manner for a few minutes, occasionally stopping to lick the whole length. She only stopped when Hermione appeared next to her and gave her a deep kiss before taking over her work, leaving Luna free to get up and begin to kiss Harry heatedly.
Less then a minute later though, Harry full attention was turned towards Hermione once again as his cock experienced a completely new sensation. Looking at Hermione in shock, he could barely utter.
"Your throat?"
Hermione seemed to have quickly gotten tired of simple sucking him and had begun, slowly but surely, to take her deeper into her mouth, finally taking his throbbing cock down her throat at least for a few seconds, at least before the gag reflex got to much for her and she took it out quickly, coughing slightly.
"You might have noticed it before, Harry, but Hermione is a very kinky minx." Hermione whispered into Harry's ear as the bookworm took her wand off the floor where she left it and waved it over her throat before attacking Harry's member again, this time taking him down her throat without much effort.
Harry could only close his eyes and enjoy the sensation of his cock sliding through Hermione's throat, back and forth, while his left arm and chest were being massaged by Luna's warm pillows, the blonde's tongue occupied with his neck.
Eventually, Luna got back on her knees and took Harry's cock between her breasts and began to give him a tit-fuck while also giving Hermione's folds the occasional lick as the brown haired girl was above her kissing Harry.
"Luna! I'm…!" Harry managed to say before Luna's breasts and face were showered in Harry's hot cum.
"Hm, salty." Luna commented as she began to lick her hands and breasts.
"I didn't think you would last that long, Harry." Hermione added as she licked Luna's face and breasts, the two ending up kissing each other when they ran out of cum to devour.
By the time that happened Harry's cock had regained its vigor and her was whacking off as she gazed at the spectacle before him.
When Luna noticed this she smiled and pushed Harry to lie on the bed before straddling him. He carefully lowered her pussy onto his firm prick and gasped slightly when it reached broke through her barrier.
"Are you okay?" Harry asked in worry at the tears in the corners of her eyes and the blood flowing down his length.
"I'm fine. Just…" Luna accepted her wand from Hermione and waved it over her abdomen while muttering a few words. "Done, healed it. Now where were we?" Luna smiled before putting the wand away and slamming her thighs into Harry's as she descended, imbedding Harry's cock deep into her and making his eyes widen as the head of his cock hit another obstacle, this time much more firm then her hymen.
"Luna… did I just hit your womb?" Harry asked in shock.
"Yes, you did." Luna smiled as she Hermione began playing with her breasts. "And I love the feeling. Do it again, and again, and again…"
Harry didn't need any more incentive and began to buck his hips rhythmically, sliding his length in and out of Luna's hot pussy and enjoying the spectacle Luna and Hermione were giving him as they were making out and playing with each others breasts. It did not take long for Harry to reach his limit once again.
"Luna, I'm gonna cum!" Harry gasped.
"Cum! Fill me up with your hot juice!" Luna screamed as she increased the pace before stopping abruptly and threw her head back as she orgasmed.
"Coming!" Harry yelled as he released a stream of hot sperm into her soaked pussy.
The two were gasping for breath but the adrenaline was not allowing them to feel tired at all.
"My turn." Hermione declared with a smile before she descended on Luna's pussy and began to lick and suck, drinking as much of Harry's and Luna's juices as she could. When she was satisfied she turned towards Harry with a slightly hesitant look.
"What it is it, love? Is there something wrong?" Harry asked a bit worried.
"I broke my hymen a few years ago while riding my bike." Hermione told him. "So I won't bleed my first time, but…"
"Tell me what's worrying you, Hermione?" Harry pleaded.
"Just tell him already." Luna urged her.
"Would you mind if I want my first time to be… different?" Hermione asked meekly.
"Oh, for crying out loud!" Luna rolled her eyes.
"Fine!" Hermione yelled before turning towards Harry with determination "I want you to fuck my ass while Luna fucks my pussy with a double-dildo!"
"Absolutely." Harry said instantly.
"You… you don't find it weird at all?" Hermione asked.
"I do. It just turns me on more." Harry answered with a lusty grin.
The girls returned the smile and soon enough Luna was lying on the bed with a large red double-ended dildo in her pussy, stroking it slowly. Hermione lowered herself onto it cautiously, bit by bit, after lubrifying it with some of her spit. She slowly eased into herself and began moving tentatively.
"Enough with the cautious stuff." Luna said as she saw her. "Harry, bugger her ass! Turn her inside out! That's how she wants it!"
Using a bit of Legilimency, Harry was shocked that those were Hermione's thoughts exactly. She wanted to be taken forcefully. Shrugging his shoulders slightly, he wandlessly cast a special spell on Hermione's puckered entrance that increased her inner elasticity and positioned his member.
Without hesitation he slammed right in to his roots, causing Hermione to yell loudly as her head arched back and her mouth wide opened, her eyes widened in shock. She was not it pain however. A few seconds after she had come to terms with the new sensation she began so buck her hips eagerly, and Harry and Luna were more then happy to meet her attempts with their own, making her gasp at the two thick cocks, real and artificial, going deeply into her creating a wonderful friction within her.
"Fuck, Hermione, you're so tight!" Harry gasped several times only for Hermione to answer in kind.
"That's because you buggering my virgin ass!"
"And your pussy is just as tight!" Luna added as she slid a finger into Hermione's pussy alongside the dildo.
Eventually, the magic of the moment reached its climax and all three of came together before collapsing onto the bed, Hermione sill being skewered in both holes, the final jolt when hitting the mattress pushing the dildo even further into Luna, causing her eyes to widen in shock and pleasure as her womb was penetrated and orgasming once again before tiredly pulling it out and falling asleep.
They did not wake up for classes the next day… or rather they did wake up but opted to spend the time in a more pleasurable way before spinning back several hours with the Cassiopeia, neither of them being able to wipe the grins off their faces, and that was saying something considering that Harry and Hermione had Potions with Snape that day.
Sign up to rate and review this story