Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Some well needed alone time

by WickedDiamond

Mikey and Alicia has been stuck on a tour bus for weeks. Tonight is different.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-08 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 1403 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: I wrote this story a while back and I do have it posted on my Mibba account but I never posted it on here. A little bit of fear mixed with embarrassment but fuck it ^^ I love this one shot and I know at least someone else who does. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy. it means the world to me. Oh and... enjoy =P



As soon as the elevator doors close they are all over each other. They can't even wait for the privacy of their hotel room. Mikey has her pressed against the elevator wall in no time and is roaming his hands along her sides. Alicia is pressing him closer with her hands on the small of his back. The kiss grows deeper and more heated as the couple press in to each other. A small moan escapes Mikey's lips as their hips grind together. This sends a shiver of pleasure up Alicia's spine as she goes to unbutton Mikey's pants.

The elevator stops with a 'bing' and the doors open, breaking the spell for a slight minute. Mikey grabs Alicia's hand and pulls them down the hall with a smile. Alicia is panting both from the quick walk and the previous activity. As Mikey gets the key card out and gets the door open Alicia is slowly unzipping her dress. Mikey growls and finally gets the door open and drags her inside.

The second the door slams shut they are pressed together once more and resumes the kiss like no time has passed. Alicia grabs at Mikey's hair and press their bodies close together as they stumble over to the big bed.

Mikey stops them right before they fall back and takes a deep breath, as if trying to calm down, before looking into her eyes.

"God.. you're so beautiful." He whispers slowly before sliding her dress over her shoulders and letting it fall down on the floor. He pulls her closer and kisses her hard as Alicia slips of his jacket, letting it join the dress on the floor. She swiftly gets his t-shirt off before sliding her hands down his smooth, warm chest.

Mikey manages to easily get her bra off just as his pants hit the floor with a thud from the belt. He kisses down her neck gently and this time she's the one letting a quiet moan slip from her lips. He starts backing them up slowly and soon they fall back on the bed, Mikey on top of her and kissing deeply.

Their warm bodies are pressed close together and Mikey is losing his patience. They massage their tounges together as he slides his hands down her sides and hooking his fingers inside her panties slowly. He smiles in to the kiss before ripping them off, making Alicia gasp and giggle.

"Eager?" She smiles up at him as they break the kiss.

"Extremely." He whispers close to her ear. He drags his fingers up her thigh and press them against her heat, making her moan out and tug at his hair.

"Do you want me?" He whispers in her ear as he pushes his long fingers inside of her. Alicia is panting and nodding, rolling her hips slightly to meet his fingers.

"Say it.." Mikey whispers darkly and she moans again.

"I want you... please." She moans and he smiles. He looks down on her with lidded, lustfilled eyes. Alicia is panting so hard her chest is heaving and her eyes are half closed. Mikey sits up slightly and rips of his boxers before pressing their bodies together and capturing her lips again as they grind their hips together. His hard member is pressing against her need and they both moan with the intense need.

Mikey positions himself and breaks the kiss to look into her eyes as he slides inside of her. They both cry out with the pleasure, not breaking the eye contact. Alicia arches her back with pleasure as Mikey starts moving inside of her. She moans and tugs at his hair, no longer able to keep the eyecontact as her eyes slide close from the pleasure.

Mikey grabs her arms and presses them into the mattress as he holds himself up. He grinds his hips against her, feeling the tight heat around his dripping member. He pants hard as he pushes inside of her harder, shivering as a moan and his name escapes his wife's lips. He moves down on his elbows to capture Alicia's lips in a hard, passionate kiss as he intertwine their fingers.

Alicia immediately responds to the kiss as she starts moving her hips up to meet his thrusts. Mikey moans into the kiss at the new angle when Alicia bends her knees more and rolls her hips in time with the rythm. Her name slips from his lips as he starts moving faster, wrapping his arms around her back. Their bodies are pressed close together from top 'til toe and he can feel his wife digging her fingers into his back.

Sweat is forming on their bodies as they move together, long ago finding the rythm that drives them both crazy. He starts moving a bit rougher as he feels the orgasm building in his abdomen. He hears tiny moans from his wife now as he thrusts inside of her. His name mixed with incoherent words rolling off her tongue and he feels her tighten around him.

He can tell they're both close now, clinging to each other and moaning each others names. It's been way too long and the release feels way overdue. They both need this and he intends to make her scream. Their lips meet again in a mind seering kiss as Mikey lifts himself up a bit and snakes his hand in between them. He thrusts himself harder into her as his skilled fingers find her pleasure spot.

He rubs the slick, wet area quickly and his wife cries out with surprise and pleasure. He's so close now it's ridiculous. He keeps moving on top of her as he rubs her roughly, a shiver goes through his spine as he watches his beautiful wife moan and pant with her eyes closed beneath him. That vision and the feel of her around him is enough to send him into a blinding orgasm as he spills inside of her. One last thrust and a hard rub has her screaming his name as she convulses around him, dragging out his orgasm as they shake and moan together.

His whole body grows weak and he collapses on top of her, trying to hold himself up a bit but both of them entirely spent. They're panting hard as they lay in each others arms. Mikey rolls to the side slightly and pulls Alicia with him so she can lye on his chest. Alicia curls up against him as their lips meet in tired, satisfied kisses.

They lay like that for quite a while, their heartbeats and breathing returning to normal as their post-sex tingle slowly fades into happy satisfaction.

"Wow.." Alicia sighs after a while, smiling at her husband.

"Wow." Mikey agrees and they chuckle lightly. Alicia cuddles closer, sliding her fingers along his chest and abs. She can feel Mikey slowly stroking her hair and leaving tiny kisses on her forehead.

"I love it when we get hotelrooms." She says with a happy tone and Mikey laughs.

"Oh me too, trust me." He says rolling over so they're facing each other. He softly strokes a piece of her out of her eyes as their eyes meet.

"I love you so much." He whispers and the way he watches her almost has her blushing. After 7 years she still can't handle it sometimes.. his intense eyecontact and the way his love overwhelms her.

"I love you too.. so so much." She says quietly and they share a smile before their lips meet in a soft, gentle kiss. Mikey pulls her close, wrapping his arms around her ina sweet embrace. They lay there for most of the night, not sleeping but just loving each other and taking the rare opportunity to hold each other and whisper cheesy things that only they can hear. Tomorrow night it's back on the bus and they don't wanna miss a single second of being alone together. Sleep in unacceptable because they need to be together.
Sign up to rate and review this story