Categories > Original > Romance

Sex Slave Mea

by SluttyWhore

Mea is a sex slave, along with every other women 13 and older. In this kingdom, all girls are sex slaves.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 803 words

?Blocked
Many years ago, a kingdom named Wolf Stone had a great ruller. he was kind, gentle, and loving. Until one day the king was killed by a female slave who was his maid. In anger his son took over the kingdom and turned every female into sex slaves for men. From that day on, I became a sex slave to my father.

I could feel his fingers enter my small wet pussy in a slow painful motion. They where so big, and my pussy was so small. I was beside his chair, bowing my head to the ground and my ass in the air. Of course I was naked, for cloths where not an option. He pulled out and I sighed in relief. I didn't think my pussy could take another finger, considering he was already fucking me with two of them. I lue there, happy and sad. I was happy that he didn't want to fuck me today, and sad that I was still his slave.

"Get me a beer." He demanded while slapping my ass and forcing me to flinch.

"Yes Master." I said while standing up and walking over to the fridge, when out of no where is voice began to raise.

"What the Fuck do you think your doing?!" He asked as I looked back and froze.

"I was getting you a beer, just as you ordered." He stood up and stomped over to me, his nose flaring.

"On your knees slut! Walking is for people, not whores." He grabbed me by the hair and pulled it slightly. My heart began to race as I got onto the floor, his hand still holding a chunk of my hair. "Your nothing but a dog, so act like it."

He pulled away and I sat there in fear. He looked at me again and glared. "Well, wheres my beer?!" He demanded as I got onto my hands and started to crawl away.

I could feel him staring at me. I brought back the beer and handed it to him silently as he opened it and began to drink it. Naturally he was happy, but I wasn't. He was my father, and here I was, forced into slavery, unlike my mother who killed her self the moment a group of men fucked her at the bar, for she was a sex slave as well. A few minutes past and a knock was sounded at the door.

"Coming!" He said while standing up and leaving me on the ground.

"Who are you?" He asked while looking the person up and down.

I couldn't see who it was, but my father didn't seem to like him.

"My name is Len. I am here to collect number #49." My father smiled at began to laugh.

"This way, my good man. The slut is over there, by the chair." A man entered the house and looked at me with a smile.

"A slut indeed." He said while slapping my ass and laughing. He was in his twenties and very hansom. He had dark brown eyes, brown hair, and a sun kissed tan.

I couldn't help but feel like something bad was about to happen. "Mea, stand up." He said calmly with a smile that I haven't seen in a long time.

Naturally, while standing, I parted my legs and put my hands behind my back. I must always do this when I am in a mans presence.

"She is well behaved." The man commented while grabbed my right nipple and pulling on it, to see my reaction. It hurt, but I remained still. I wanted to ask questions, but a slave must stay silent until told to speak.

"Mea, this is Len Harberd. He is here to look you over, and if interested, buy you from my hands." My eyes widened and my heart stopped.

Sell me? I looked at him for a moment to see if he where serious, and obviously, he wasn't kidding. I guess I am nothing but a sex slave for my father to enjoy.

"Do you wish to see if she is any good?" My father asked as Len just smiled.

"I would. Where is your dungeon?" He asked as my father laughed.

Was this man about to fuck me just to see if I where good enough?

"I'm sorry, but I have no dungeon. Just a whip, nipple clamps, and a vibrator." My father never used those on me, but soon, I would un-willingly get that chance."

"I see. No problem, I guess I could test her here." He said while my faher sat down and offered him a chair.

"Please do, I am eager to see how well she can fuck a stranger." I swallowed and felt the air around me go cold. I was really about to do this...
Sign up to rate and review this story