Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Tomorrow Never Knows

Pretty Tied Up

by rmrose2662

Axl helps Riley remember all the naughty details about last night...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-16 - Updated: 2012-06-16 - 1476 words

?Blocked
I woke up in our bed, sore. The last thing I remembered about last night was barely leaving Axl’s lips for a moment when we got in the house, but the second my head hit the pillow, my memory was fucked. Axl wasn’t in bed, but I could hear him in the kitchen talking to one of the guys.

I tried to stretch, but my body screamed in protest. I looked down my arms and saw deep purple, blue, and black marks running down my arms and up my ribs. My breasts looked a little swollen and irritated, and my lips felt thick and pained. I threw the blanket off my body completely to look more and found red bite marks and little cuts all over my legs, especially on the inner thigh. I looked around the room and noticed feathers lying all over the room and blood streaking the sheets. Who did we kill last night, and how hard did they fight back??

Axl came in a second later, wearing only his boxers and rubbing the back of his head. He had gauze taped to his neck on the left side and had bruises and cuts all over his body, too. His nipple ring looked looser than usual, and then I saw the stains of red trailing away from it down his chest. He smiled and came to the bed, curled me into him, and kissed me hard. “Have fun last night?” he whispered.

I looked around the room again and hesitated. “Uh… I guess so.”

“You guess so?”

I looked up at him. “I don’t remember any of it…”

Axl frowned. “You’re kidding right?”

I shook my head.

Axl loosened his grip a bit and fell back on the torn and bloodied pillows. “Well, fuck… I was hoping we had set a new standard for sex…”

“What exactly happened?”

Axl’s frown slowly transformed to a smirk. “It’s hard to explain,” he said with a small laugh.

I lay back in his arm and rested my head on his chest. “Well, obviously we had some insanely rough sex.”

Axl laughed a little. “You could say that.”

“But I want specifics.”

He pulled me in closer to his side. “I can’t give you specifics, hon. The things you did were just… Indescribable.”

I sighed. “Well, fuck…”

“Yeah, no shit.”

We were silent for a moment, but then I asked, “How many times did we do it?”

Axl’s smile grew even more. “Six.”

I sat up straight. “Oh, that’s bullshit. There’s no way we fucked six times in one night.”

“Next time I’m getting you even drunker, and we’ll see if you can go for seven.”

I glared at him playfully but seductively. “I don’t have to be drunk to get to seven.”

He arched an eyebrow and sat up next to me. “Oh yeah?”

“Mhm,” I mumbled, pushing him back down and crawling on top of him. I kissed him hard and felt his tongue push between my lips. Adrenaline started pumping through my blood and I started kissing him faster and harder. My lips hurt, but I didn’t care enough to stop. I trailed my kisses down his cheek to his ear, nibbling at his ear lobe. “Show me what I did,” I whispered as softly as I could. “Show me what you did.”

He didn’t waste any time in following what I wanted, and soon rolled me over to my back. His kisses were rougher than usual, his teeth grazing my bottom lip with each kiss until he purposely bit it. It was a stronger bite than I was used to, and when he pulled away I could feel blood fill my mouth, but I liked it. “Do that to me,” he growled. I obeyed and kissed him the same way, pulling harder on his lip than he did on mine. He paused for a moment, eyes closed, and I was afraid that I had done something wrong, something to irritate him, but soon he was attacking me with much more force. I could feel him getting harder and harder against me, and the harder he pressed the wetter I got. He moved his mouth down to my breasts and bit one right above the nipple, making me give a shaky moan. He did the same with the other before taking the nipple in his teeth and pulling slightly. He didn’t look away from me once, hardly even blinked, and the eye contact we made just turned me on even more.

He kept biting down my body, leaving little splotches of blood from his lip, and didn’t stop until he hit my ankles. New blood was flowing from where he broke the skin, but it felt good. He looked up at me deviously, gave his generic evil smirk, and started rubbing my clit with just the tip of his index finger. I started breathing harder as I watched him play with me and shuddered as he inserted the finger into to me, and then another. He didn’t just move them in and out, but in a circle, making me moan more. Then, to my surprise, he let his tongue start licking right above his fingers. It was new. He had never seemed to show any inclination of wanting to do this, and I never pushed him. But wow…It felt better than anything he had done before. His tongue swirled up and down, left and right, clockwise and counterclockwise, his fingers curving up inside me, going faster and harder. My moans grew louder, morphing into screams occasionally. He pulled his fingers out and forced them between my lips, making me taste everything. He kissed me roughly and rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. I kissed down his body and took his nipple ring between my teeth and tugged lightly. “More,” Axl growled, taking my hair in two fists. I pulled harder but not enough to really hurt him. After a while I kissed and bit back down his body. I licked his dick once and gave it one good suck before crawling back up. Axl groaned madly and pushed me back on my back, grabbing my arms and pinning them both above my head with one hand. “You teasing bitch,” he whispered as he put his other hand over my mouth. “Let’s see how you like it.

He adjusted and I could feel him pressing against me right on the verge of entering me, but he didn’t. He pushed slightly, making me moan into his hand, then pulled out before he could even get in. He repeated the motion over and over again, making me crave him even more. “Axl-l-l-l-l-l,” I cried into his hand, “please.”

“You gonna tease me anymore?”

I shook my head no.

He didn’t say anything but let go of my hands and uncovered my mouth. He kneeled back, grabbed my hips, and pulled me onto him as hard as he could. I gasped at how far he went. His hips rammed against my thighs, undoubtedly leaving bruises. He was being rougher than usual, and I loved it.

The faster he got the more I screamed and the more my muscles contracted. I ended up gripping onto him, my nails buried in the skin of his back, teeth clenched on his shoulder, pulse pounding in my clit. His grunts were drowned out by my cries of pleasure even though his mouth was right next to my ear, but I could feel both of us getting close. I wrapped my arms around his neck as tightly as I could, digging my nails into my own skin. “Baby,” I cried in Axl’s ear, “baby, I can’t hold on!”

“Fuck honey, I can’t either,” he snarled.

I finished with a huge shudder and cry of pleasure, and Axl barely had enough time to pull out before he followed suit. He fell forward and buried his face in a pillow.

I couldn’t speak for a long while. My breath was coming in short, ragged gasps, and it took several minutes for my heart rate to go back to normal. I lolled my head over to Axl whose face was still hidden by the pillow. “That’s what happened last night?”

Axl nodded his head in the pillow. “Six times,” he mumbled.

“How the hell are we still functioning?”

Axl tilted his head over to me, a playful smile and a childish twinkle in his blue-green eyes. “I have no fucking idea, but I’m glad we are.” He rolled back on his back and pulled me into his side. “Can we go for round eight later?”

“I was about to ask you the same thing.”
Sign up to rate and review this story