Categories > Original > Erotica

Gerbil and Jack

by Hailbopcomet

Just something I wrote about two of my favorite people, Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 403 words

?Blocked
Alex walked into the room, carrying a box. Jack looked over, watching him carefully place the cardboard box down.
"What's that?" Questioned Jack. Alex, slowly removed the lid, pulling out a fat gerbil. He thought to himself, "It's almost as wide as my fist, Jack will like this treat."
Jack's eyes got wide, grabbing the gerbil from Alex. "It's so cute!" Alex grabbed it back, winking. "I have to feed it, Jack." He grabbed a small baggy, opening it up and letting the gerbil sniff it. "What are you feeding him?" Jack questioned. "Oh just some cocaine.." He answered, laughing as the gerbil tried running away from him.

Jack shrugged it off, taking off his boxers, and walking into the bathroom. Alex followed after him, gerbil in hand.
Alex purposefully dropped something on the floor, and as Jack bent over to pick it up, Alex pressed the Gerbil against his ass. The gerbil climbed into his asshole, squirming. Jack fell forward, groaning. "A-Alex, what are you doing?"
Alex held Jack's ass, making sure the gerbil stayed in.

"Giving you pleasure, babe." Alex answered. The Gerbil squirmed and squirmed as it filled Jack. He continued to moan, and started to run his fingers down his length. Before he could make one full stroke, Alex grabbed his wrist, turning him around. Alex crouched onto his knees, bringing the tip of Jack's dick into his mouth. "Alex.." He moaned. Alex continued sucking on Jack's tip, making small circles with his tongue. Jack tilted his head back, slowly thrusting his length into Alex's mouth. As Jack continued what he was doing, Alex reached behind Jack, pulling the Gerbil out slowly. Jack groaned with delight, cumming onto Alex's cheek. Alex licked what he could off his face and bent over. "Fuck me Jack, fuck me hard." He growled.

Jack smirked, grabbing Alex's ass and thrusting his dick inside of him. Alex grabbed onto the edge of the bathtub, biting down on his lip. "Harder Jacky, harder." Jack continued to thrust his length into Alex as he screamed. Alex grabbed his own dick and started to take long strokes to it. "That's right. Stroke your dick you dirty whore!" Jack yelled at Alex. Alex groaned, his knees buckling beneath him. Jack chuckled softly, knowing what would come next. As Alex fell, hot salty cum shot out. As Alex hit the ground, he whispered to Jack. "We're keeping the gerbil."
Sign up to rate and review this story