Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

stage-gay

by MCRrocks

gerard is kissing frank on stage to scare homofobes but is it the same for frankie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 946 words

?Blocked
hay guys This is my first fanfic ever so please review on things i can do better. don't blame me for any spell or grammar folds. i'm dutch and i'm not that good in English. hope you like it. there is an other part that i will upload i i get reviews hihi. enjoy.
x janine


Frank POV

Adrenaline kicked in when suddenly Gerard was behind me. I know what was coming and I wanted it to happen. I leaned in on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me while he was singing and I was playing guitar. I didn’t miss a note. There was a solo for Ray and no lyrics for Gerard so he placed his lips roughly on mine. The crowd went wild. Mikey was looking like he was going to puke. I broke the kiss and Gerard looked dazed for a moment before he realized he had to sing again. While we went on whit I’m not okay” it felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and into Gerard’s hands.

After the show we went backstage to change and rest a little. When we were out of sight for the screaming fans Mikey went over while he dragged Gerard behind him.”I don’t know what’s going on between you two but it make me feel sick.”I looked over at Gerard who was looking back whit a huge grin on his face. Mikey watched between the two of us and there was some sort of confusion on his face. “Really?!” he almost screamed whit a grin that was impossibly huge. I didn’t understand what he was talking about. “You kissed him back, didn’t you” he yelled at me. I heard the joy in his voice. “see” he spoke to Gerard and I wished I could read minds. Mikey walked away whit the grin glued on his face. He left me and Gerard behind.

My face was gone red. Part because I really tried to read Gee’s mind part because I was ALONE whit him. I still tried to read his mind when he spoke. “So” he half asked half concluded. “WTF was Mikey talking about” I said before I even realized I spoke. Now it was Gerard’s turn to blush. “Only if you promise me not to laugh or get angry at me.” “I promise” I said and spit on the ground between my fingers to proof it was real. His face had the same shade of red as his hair now. “I think I kind of like you.” he whispered. My heart jumped and made a loop in my chest. “You think or you know?” I asked and he looked up at me. “I know I like you “I said before I jumped on him for a hug. He lost balance and dropped to the floor, me on top of him. My legs on both sides of his body. My ass on his lap.

Gerard POV

I didn’t saw it coming. He jumped on me and I lost my balance. I hit the ground hard. He landed on top of me, his legs on both sides of mine. I tried to sit up end now frank was really close to me. I could feel his breath on me. “so you didn’t mind?” I asked. “not at all. I’m only glad you said it because I didn’t have the guts”. He said soft and whit some sort of shame in his voice. A massive smile filled my face and I saw that Frankie was shifting in my lab. My eyes crossed his body and I found the cause. He had a huge bulge in his pans and I laughed. “Looks really uncomfy to me “I said whit my eyes still on his cross. “you know I’m not the only one” he smiled back and I realized that I also had a boner. I tried to shift out from under him but he pushed me back to the ground. Slowly he crossed my chest whit his hands and I felt butterflies in my stomach. He looked at me whit lust in his eyes. I didn’t think and grabbed his face. I pressed my lips on his. He had really soft lips and they tasted like the beer he had stolen from Ray during the show. I felt his tongue run along my lower lip and I opened my mouth to give him access. I shove my tongue in his and we struggled or tongue for a moment. I felt my heartbeat rise and I moaned a little. His response was a hand in my hair.

I broke the kiss because I was totally out of breath. Frank was still on top of me. “get off” I said a little to bitchy and frank almost jumped of my legs. sticks and needles started to terror my feed. I stood up and pulled him in for an other kiss but I realized that we where still in the corridor and backed away from my impulse. In stet I grabbed his hand and pulled him whit me to the dressing room. I glanced around the room to make sure that nobody was in. I locked the door and didn’t care if someone had to come in. I glanced at Frankie how was looking at me like I was some kind of god. I pushed my lips against his again and pushed my hands trough his hair roughly. His hands where everywhere on my body but I didn’t mind. I had my Frankie.

Sign up to rate and review this story