Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Elemental Spirit

by faithmelodies

A once normal medical-nin from the hidden leaf village finds out that she is the girl from an ancient legend, and unaware that her life is going to be filled with adventure and chaos.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-28 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1566 words

?Blocked
Konan slowly walked down the hallways of the Akatsuki base as she searched for a blonde member named Deidara. As she briefly passed a window, the full moon casted long shadows onto the paper flower in her blue hair. She didn't bother to look at the night sky, since she was on direct orders from the leader, Pain-sama, and it was extremely important for the future of the organization.

Pausing outside the room that belonged to him, she stopped to see if she could sense his chakra coming from inside. After confirming her test, she gently knocked on the dark-colored door. Konan decided to be cautious with the blonde, since he would be in a pissy mood after being woken up at three o'clock in the morning. In addition to that, Deidara had a flashing temper and could try to blow her up whenever he wanted to. So, it was better just to stay on the safe side.

The door opened to reveal an annoyed Deidara with his vibrant blue eyes narrowed. His long blonde hair was scattered all over his shoulders, while a large portion of blonde strands hung over his eyes. The mesh shirt he was wearing was wrinkled as his black pants hung loose on his hips. Overall, he looked like he had been asleep and was extremely pissed off.

"What do you want, un?" He spat while shooting her a glare.

"Pain-sama wishes to see you," Konan replied coolly as she ignored his gaze as he rolled his eyes.

"Why would the leader need to see me at this hour?"

She sighed, knowing he was going to be stubborn about it.

"He said it was very important information that could possibly lead to a future mission."

The blonde leaned against the door frame, the dark circles under his eyes clearly showing.

"The last thing I need is another mission. I am totally worn out after the last one, and Tobie was a pain in the ass." She shrugged, not really caring about his problems.

"Orders are orders, Deidara. Also, we think this future mission might provide you a challenge and interest you." His head turned to meet her bright eyes calmly.

"What is it about?" He asked while he straightened his posture.

"The only thing I know is that Pain-sama wants to harness the powers of a female shinobi from Konoha." Deidara raised a narrow eyebrow at her, not quite believing what he was hearing.

"I highly doubt we need another female in the organization."

Right after he spoke, he earned a glare from her. "This girl was the Hokage's personal student and will be the strongest ninja in the village, with the possible exception of another jinchuriki." His blue eyes widened slightly, and he decided to just do the request that was asked of him.

"Give me a minute, yeah."

Before Konan could blink, the door was shut in her face, and honestly, the blonde could care less. While she made herself comfortable leaning against the support beams of the door frame as he had done earlier, Deidara took a moment to organize his thoughts and try to piece together the little information he received.

As Deidara sighed in frustration, he quietly walked over to his bed and picked up the folded Akatsuki robe and slid it over his shoulders as he closed up the front, followed by putting on his ninja boots. On the way out, the blonde wrapped his fingers around his brown hair tie and put his hair in a ponytail before going to meet Pain.

Konan's head turned to Deidara, his gaze level with hers to announce his presence.

"Follow me," she said as she left him standing behind her. He quietly caught up to her, since he didn't want to wake up Itachi or Kisame, who had their rooms near him, which caused him great annoyance in the past. Konan lead him down multiple staircases and countless hallways until they reached the bottom floor of the underground base.

"Would it hurt you to install an elevator, hm?"

Konan shot him another glare like he had done to her, which quickly shut him up.

"You're a ninja, so you can handle it." Deidara grunted in response to end the conversation.

She opened the large doors with ease, and the Six Paths of Pain were all aligned in the room, with the main one sitting at the long discussion table. While he mentally groaned, Pain looked at Konan.

"You may leave now, Konan."

She silently nodded and shut the door behind her, leaving Deidara with the leader who could be quite intimidating.

"Well," Deidara began, not knowing where to begin on the unknown topic as he sat in the chair across from Pain's human summonings. The Rinnegan eyes looked up at him with a serious expression lit inside of them.

"Have you ever heard of the Elemental Spirit Legend?"

The blonde thought for a minute, before speaking. "I've heard of it, but no one ever told me all the details about it."

Pain nodded and said, "Very well then. I guess I will have to tell you about it. Konan and I believe that the legend is now true for a certain shinobi, and her power would greatly help us.

"Anyway, the ninja who becomes the elemental has the direct bloodlines that lead to the Sage of Six Paths, which comes from both the Senju and Uchiha Clan. It is also said that she and her siblings will become jinchurikis with the potential to activate dojutsus." Deidara looked at the leader like he was crazy.

"For this particular ninja, she is certain activate all four types of dojutsu. Underneath her green eyes, lays the Byakugan that she has failed to notice. Usually, that type of dojutsu is present at birth, but she was born with dark eyes and has to use her chakra to show the clear-colored eyes."

Pain saw the blonde twitch, probably since he hated having genjutsu used on him, and he assumed that the girl would have the sharingan.

"Will she be activating both types of sharingan?" Pain nodded.

"Not only that, but she will also have the Rinnegan, like I do," the human summoning stopped for a moment before continuing.

"The girl is named Sakura Haruno and is a medical-nin for the hidden leaf village and was the personal student of Tsunade, so we will need the strongest members of the Akatsuki to capture her. With her intelligence and determination, it will be the hardest task we will ever do." Deidara's eyes widened, and his mind was totally in confusion.

"How could anyone harness all this power?" The blonde looked up at Pain, who kept on his emotionless expression.

"Sakura has a few family members in the Senju and Uchiha Clans, along with the Uzumaki, Namikaze, and Hyuga Clans. Her mother was from the Hyuga Clan, while her father had bloodlines from the Uchiha and Senju. Her father's brother was named Sakumo Hatake, so her cousin is Kakashi."

Deidara sighed, wishing he had such famous bloodlines. Sure, he had the best art from all of Iwagakure, but he could always use more power. Now, he felt jealously for the girl he never even met before.

"Minato Namikaze was also her uncle, so Naruto is unknowingly her cousin, and the Kyubi's last host, Kushina Uzumaki, was her aunt. Her other cousin is Hinata, while her sisters are Fu and Ino. They are the jinchurikis of the seven-tailed horned beetle and five-tailed dolphin horse."

"So," Deidara interrupted, "Who will be on this future mission?"

The Rinnegan's rippled under the blonde's gaze before he spoke. "Konan, Itachi, Kisame, and I. You will also be with us, since Tobie and Zetsu will be sent out to spy on Konoha from the outside. Hidan and Kakuzu are on another mission to learn about the eight-tails, so they can't help us."

Deidara nodded as his veins began pumping with adrenaline. He couldn't wait to blow up one of the strongest villages to get one of the future's most prized ninja of all time, and the leader could see this in his eyes.

"Calm down, Deidara. We won't be leaving for quite some time, since we need to gather more information on her and complete a few smaller missions before we set off. In the meantime, make sure you have everything you'll need for this." With that, he nodded his head and Deidara got up and headed toward the door to let Konan back in so she could discuss the important matters with Pain.

The blonde's exhaustion finally started setting in as he walked up the hallways that lead toward his room. The dark circles under his eyes were now twice as large as they were before, but he paid no attention to them. As he opened the door, he took the Akatsuki robe off of himself, along with the ninja boots. The hair tie slid out of his hair, leaving him with a swishy mess of blonde strands that moved all over the place. Yawning, his eyes began drooping as he sat on the edge of the bed, and listened carefully as he heard Kisame's and Itachi's quiet footsteps echoing through the hallway as the set out for a quick mission.

He smirked while in his half-asleep state, knowing they had no idea what they would be getting themselves into.
Sign up to rate and review this story