Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Behind the mask

by anacjustino

Everyone thinks Harry is naive, shy little boy, but what none know's is that his a powerful and Dark Lord.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Fleur - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 514 words

?Blocked
Watching the rain out of the window, Harry has thinking how to act next his godfather was dead. He didn't have a excuse to act anymore. Act, you may be asking? Harrison James Potter was far from the boy everyone think he is. He was friends with all the Slytherins he could even be named the prince of the House, his best friend Draco Malfoy, he had tree girlfriends, and the most amazing thing he has the second in command of the Dark Lord.
As he was distracted he didn't listen to the door opening.
"You know Harry, if you stay here you are going to miss diner." that melodic voice brought him from his trance.
"Oh, sorry Trace, I was just thinking about drooping the act."
"Why May I ask made you change your idea?"
"I don't have anything in the light side that I want to keep or change sides."
"Remus?"
"Took the mark last week. Greyback showed him a way of transforming and keeping his mind." he said with amusement in his voice.
"Oh, so lets Shock this school?" ask Trace "Maybe if we are lucky the old coot die from heart attack."
As they went trough the halls they didn't see anyone, all the school has at the great hall.
"Ready baby?" Harry asked.
"Lead the way."
They opened the doors of the Great Hall whit a BANG! and every head looked their way, and wend they saw that they here holding hand the whisperer began. Daphne ran and gave Harry a Big Kiss, and than gave Trace a Kiss too. They went to the Slytherin table.
"Hey Hades what bring you here in this fine day?" Draco asked.
"Well I wanted to spend some time with my girls. Is that Ok Drake?"
"You have to ask? You are one of us." Blase Zanbini said across the table.
"Dray 50 Galeons that Weasel comes here in teen minutes."
"OK, 50 that he will only come here wen the Knoll-it-all say to him that you are here and that will happen in 5 minutes or less"
As said 5 minutes later here bought of them coming.
"HARRY JAMES POTTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" Hermine yelled.
"First you can't tell me what to do I'm a Lord, second I'm with my best friends and my girls as third what gives you the right to yell at me?" Said a very pissed Harry.
"What are you talking about you are nothing but a cry baby Potter." Weasley said
"Shut it Weasel, you can't say anything to me or you don't remember that you can't even sand up for you little sister?" at the cue Ron started blushing furiously "Now if you let me I have two girls who want my attention for the night." and again as if was a cue the girls starting giggling.
"OK girls the first to get to the room will be the first." the girls looked at each other and ran as fast as they can. "Bye everyone see you tomorrow."


To be continued..... (lemon next chapter)

Sign up to rate and review this story