Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

by xxFamousLastWordsxx

The blood is still on the walls. Frank Way is the son of phsyco Gerard Way with a mute uncle and dead mother and sister. 2 girls trapped in the cellar of a house with many mysteries soon uncovered

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 1057 words

?Blocked
Okay new story :3

This one is higher rated due to the content that is going to be in it.

I guarantee this is going to be one of the most twisted fanfictions that you will ever read due to the plans i have for it. ( i mean Frank is Gerard's son in this )

So if it is good and want to know what needs to be uncovered review :3

R&R
- xxFLWxx


Demi :

Everything was a blur. Everything seemed to happen so fast. Too fast for my mind to remember. It explains why my mind is fully blank. It happened at the speed of light. Too much happened at the speed of light actually.

My head is banging trying to recall everything. Maybe there is a bigger explaination to why i couldn't remember everything. But that aint important at this point of time.

Slowly i open my eyes. Adjusting to the small lit room. The walls are black. Clearly not painted in years. By the looks of things, the room is barely used. The light is struggling to stay on. Very dim. Very very dim. I am against one of the walls my hands chained to the walls which were sort of slimy.

God knows what it is and the room stunk. It was a metallic smell almost blood stench. Fuck. That is the last thing i want it to be because it is all over my hands and due to the poor light i can't tell what the fuck it is.

Slowly i move my head around to the right of me and see another body, her face down with her waist length blonde curly hair hanging around it. Alice. She too was chained to the wall. How did we end up here? Why were we here? How did we get here? So many different questions that my memory can't answer. Another thing was Alice alive?

"A-alice," I whisper, my throat is burning and it is sore. Clearly given something. A drug of somesort probably, that's why my mind is finding it so hard to recall events. Alice lifted her head and faced me, her eyes were not the warm brown they were, these were bloodshot.

"D-demi, wh-where" She stopped and leaned her head back against the wall still looking at me "A-are we?" She finsihed her sentance slowly closing her eyes and oepning them again. She skin was alot more paler than what they would normally be. This was anti-Alice.

I shrugged my shoulders, "N-no idea, c-can you remember" I paused, the burning in my throat was making it hard for me to talk "w-what exactly happened?" I asked her searching her eyes.

"C-can't r-remember no-nothing Demi" Alice took a sharp intake of air. Then suddently the door at the top of the wooden stairs opened. A bigger light had found it's way down the stair's lighting up the room well cellar more less a little better.

The slime on the walls were red and i was now positive that it was blood. Fuck, were we going to die? A shadow appeared on the wall facing the stairs. A man shape. Another man standing beside him. I took another look at Alice. She was staring at the shadow.

The two men then began to make their way down the stairs, my heart start's beating faster out of pure fear. But i wouldn't dare show the fear on my face, that would make me seem weak. After all years i was told to never show that your weak i was not about to. The sound of their feet against the final step made me take in a small breath.

I took the risk at looking at them both. One man was shorter and a hell of alot younger than the other. This man had a mohawk but i couldn't make out his face and he was wearing a used Msifits Top and really faded black skinnies. The other man had jaw length black hair and was wearing a black button shirt with a red tie and black trousers. Again i couldn't make out his face.

Slowly they made their way over to us. The older man had a wicked grin and the other was staring blankly. "So your awake?" The older man's voice echoed through out the room.

"W-why a-are w-we here" Alice asked trying to see his face. But she eyes refused to allow her as they kept closing and she was actually forcing them to open.

"Because, we have hobbies that we like to keep upto" The older man answered lighting a cigarette. The light from the lighter allowed me to get a small glimpse of his face. He was no older than about 30 and had brown eyes.

"W-who a-are you?" I asked coughing. They both looked over at me, the older man leaning down beside me making me to turn my head around the other way. But his pale hand touched my chin and brought my face back round to face him.

"Don't turn away from me," He whispered. It seemed more of a threat than a statement to be honest.

"Tell m-me w-who y-you are" I said. His hand was still around my chin. He took another smoke of the cigarette and blew it in my face.

"To you my name is Sir. Sir and Sir only," He spat. Taking his hand away from my chin. I coughed and my eyes shut tight at the smoke.

"Now. Frank go and get them some food they are going to need the energy" Sir said to the younger man.

"O-okay d-dad" Frank i presumed was Sir's son. Sir must have a full family. But if he had a wife then why were we here? The sound of Frank's feet were fast going up the stairs.

"W-why w-will w-we need energy?" Alice asked, my guess is that she was as confused as i was since we both have not fully recovered yet.

"For things, my dear. Things that is not to be questioned" He growled. We both have to find a way out of here. Because fuck knows what is going to happen to us if we don't. I also don't want to be here and do the ' things ' that this guy is on about because it couldbe worse than what we think.
Sign up to rate and review this story