Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto's Hidden Strength

by Dark_Insomniacs

Naruto went missing a year and a half after he left with Jiraiya. 4 years later he's back with a new look, attitude, and new secrets. What is Naruto Hiding and were has he been? Crossover with many...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 2511 words

?Blocked




Dark Insomniacs





Disclaimer: I do not own anything that Involves Naruto but I can dream.

(Bold =Kyuubi speaking)

(/Italics/ =Narrator talking)

(Regular font= Naruto talking or specified characters)





Chapter 1: The Return is Only the Beginning

We start our journey looking down on the Hidden Leaf Village located in Fire Country on a sweltering day in August. All over ninjas of the Leaf Village can be seen performing different tasks throughout the village while other ninjas our arriving from mission away from the Leaf and others are setting out for their missions away from their home. The civilians of the Leaf Village are running around speaking to friends and family while others work never realizing just what their military truly goes through to keep them safe day and day out. There is no better example of this then the treatment of the Leaf Village's greatest hero Naruto Uzumaki.





Naruto is hated for reasons beyond his control but, throughout his life he has never given up and only worked harder to achieve his greatest goal to become Hokage and be acknowledged from all those who reside in the Hidden Village of the Leaf. To accomplish this goal Naruto left the Leaf Village 4 years ago to train with the Toad Sage Jiraiya of the Sannin or so everyone was told.





What many do not know is that Naruto did in fact train with the Super Pervert Jiraiya but, after the first year and a half Naruto disappeared from the camp that Jiraiya and himself were staying. This left the Toad Sage with a scary dilemma after searching everywhere for the remaining 6 months of the expected 2 year training trip. He was going to have to tell Tsunade that he had somehow lost Naruto 6 months ago and didn't tell her right away. Tsunade was going to kill him and he knew it.





Upon his return 2 years to the day Naruto and him had left on their training Jiraiya was walking through the great gates that lead into the Hidden Village of the Leaf. At this time Jiraiya was still thinking of what he would say to his old teammate about Naruto's disappearance and his own search for his young apprentice. As Jiraiya approached the Hokage Tower located in the center of the village he ran into the last group of ninjas he wants to see right know Teams 7, 8, 10, and Team Guy with their sensei's. Seeing Jiraiya all of them ran over to him because they knew if he was back so was their missing member of the Konoha 12 as they have been recently been called by their peers. Jiraiya let out a quite son-of-a-bitch under his breath as he slipped on a happy perverted face to greet the group of ninja's.





Master Jiraiya how are you? (Asked a pink haired kunoichi)





This was followed by questions from all directions before Jiraiya had enough and released a little of his killing intent quickly shutting up the group of ninjas.





Listen Iwould love to answer all your questions especially the lovely ladies but, I need to report to Tsunade right away. In fact you all need to come with me this affects you as well. (Spoke Jiraiya)





The group just nodded knowing if Jiraiya was in a hurry something must have happened or about to happen. The group also noticed that Naruto was know where to be seen. The group followed the Toad Sage in to the Tower and to the Hokage's door were Jiraiya just walked in with the group following close behind.





Tsunade was not having a good day first the council wants her to start training Sasuke Uchiha as the next Hokage well at least the civilian side of the council does. She had settled most of her issues with the Uchiha head but he was still far to arrogant and revenge driven for the position of Hokage plus Naruto would be the only one to take her place behind the desk of the Village her family founded.

As Tsunade looked over the pile of outlandish request from the civilian council she heard her door swing open and a voice she had not heard in 2years.





Tsunade immediately looked up to see Jiraiya with a look of serious worry on his face with the Konoha 12 and their sensei's behind him looking just as confused with the situation as she was. While Tsunade was looking at the group of people in her office she could not help but notice that the bright spot in her otherwise dull life was missing from the room and from the look on Jiraiya's face Tsunade guessed she would soon be killing a pervert.





Jiraiya were in the hell is Naruto! (shouted a very angry Tsunade)

Nice to see you too Tsunade listen I have something to tell you but before I tell you promise me that you will not hurt me. (stated Jiraiya)





Listen you pervert either you tell me know our I kill you and have a Inoichi Yamanaka come and scan your mind for answers! (shouted Tsunade at a very frightened Jiraiya)





Hey, I am aYamanaka too why the hell would you need my father for! (cried out a pissed Ino)





No, offense Ino but do you really want to go into this perverts mind? (responded Tsunade)





Well...Should I go get daddy for you Lady Tsunade? (replied a very red Ino)





During this exchange of words between Tsunade and Ino Jiraiya was trying to plan an escape route out of the village once he delivered his information.





Calm down there is no need for any of that but, unfortunately I do have troubling news to share with you and the group that followed me into the office. About 6 months ago Naruto and I setup camp outside of the Iwa boarder were we stayed for a few days. On the morning in which we were to depart I woke up to find... Naruto …...missing. (spoke a very sad and broken Jiraiya)





Tsunade and the whole group of the Konoha 12 could not believe what they were hearing. Naruto the fun loving prankster was missing for 6 months... Wait 6 months why is this the first were hearing of this thought everyone as they looked at a now very frightened Toad Sage.





Why in the hell am I first hearing of this 6 months after the fact? We could have sent out search parties to look for Naruto. (shouted asaddened and pissed Tsunade)





I did not want to worry you if I did not have to. I have looked for Naruto all over the Elemental Nations over the last 6 months and I have not found so much as a sniff of Naruto anywhere. It is as if he has just disappeared from the world. (replied Jiraiya)





As this exchange of words was going on the group of ninjas behind Jiraiya were lost for words the only thing on all of their minds is to find Naruto and bring him home.





I would kill you but that will have to wait Teams 7, 8, 10, and Team Guy I have aS-Rank mission for all of you. You are to split up in to your respective teams and search for Naruto Uzumaki the mission will have a duration of 1 months time upon said time you will return and give your final reports. If Naruto is found I will notify all of you otherwise search everywhere and bring home our lost loved one and fellow comrade in arms. (spoke a Tsunade with the will of fire burning in her eyes)





HAI!Shouted the group of ninjas as they left with the Hokage giving awave of her hand. Tsunade turned and looked out the window into the village while a tear ran down here right cheek. (Thinking to herself please not again.)

1 Month Later

Hokage's Office





So none of you found even a trace of Naruto anywhere then I have no other option Naruto will be put on the MIA ( missing in action) list and if he is not located in 1 years time he will have to moved to the KIA (killed in action) and put on to the Memorial Stone for his service to this village. (Spoke a Tsunade as she barely was able to hold here emotions in check in front of the group of ninjas)





The group of ninjas were shocked at the prospect of what this meant for their friend and and the thought of him being gone was to much for the ninjas as they left at different times trying to cover up their emotions in front of the Hokage but not before promising the Hokage that on every mission they take they will look for clues of Naruto's location.





Shizune was hugging Tsunade after everyone was gone while she herself cried for Naruto while thinking to herself (please Naruto be safe where ever you are!)





1 Year Later

Hokage's Office





As all of you know it has been one year to the day that the mission to search Naruto ended in failure and while it pains me more then I can express in words today Naruto Uzumaki will be placed on the KIA List (killed in action). There will be a small service for Naruto tomorrow at the Memorial Stone were his name will be placed on the stone to show his service for the village he gave his life for. (said a now openly crying Tsunade to the group through here sobs)





After the announcement everyone in the room looked away from one another as they let tears slide down their face as they disappeared from the rooms in the leaf shunshin.





The next day came way to fast for the group of mourners that showed up at the memorial stone to say goodbye to Naruto and the name placing ceremony on the Memorial Stone for a KIA ninjas. The Konoha 12 and their sensei's, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Team Konohamaru, Ebisu, Iruka, Tenchi & Ayame Ichiraku, The Sand Siblings, along with a large group of ninjas that have come to accept Naruto for himself and not the Fox, and finally the entire Anbu unit of the village all respected Naruto hell he kept them in shape for years and his pranks were funny as hell!





Tsunade stepped up to the Memorial Stone and started to look over at everyone that Naruto had touched with his short but difficult life and a small smile came to her face for the first time in over a year.





Naruto Uzumaki has touched all of our lives in someway in his short life it is with a heavy heart that today Naruto Uzumaki will be added to the Memorial Stone for his passing while protecting the village he loved so very much. Naruto will be missed by all he has touched and helped over his life. Now I will preform the jutsu for Naruto's name to be added to the Memorial Stone after which everyone will be able to come up to the stone and say there final goodbyes. (spoke a broken Tsunade to all in attendance)





Tsunade preformed the jutsu and added Naruto's name to the stone of the hero's of the village. After one by one the people came up and ran their fingers over Naruto's name on the stone before leaving the area. Some took it worse then others for instance Hinata had to be dragged off the stone by her teammates others broke down as they walked away from the stone trying to wait till they were alone to release their true suffering on their loss.





1 Year Later

Village Hidden in the Leaf South Gate





A form could be seen walking toward the south gate of Konoha with papers to get into the village. The figure looked to be around 6ft 4inches in height and about 185 lbs. With blonde hair with read and black highlights at the tips of his spiky hair (think Minato's hair with the Highlights) wearing what seemed to be an Anbu uniform except for this uniform being metallic black with Gold under shirt. As the figure approached the guards at gate they could now tell that this visitor was male and a very strong one if appearance was anything to go by.





Halt please present your traveling papers and reason for your visit to the Leaf Village. (spoke Izumo to the man)





Ow come on Ifinally get back after 4 years and your telling me you can not tell who I am? Okay I will give you a hint blonde hair, blue eyes, and one hell of a prankster. (spoke the stranger to Izumo)





The two guards just stood there trying to gather themselves because in front of them stood a very grown up Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. After Naruto had been put on the Memorial Stone his true heritage was released to the village to show exactly who they have been treating like shit during his life. Needless to say people prayed for forgiveness some even committed suicide due to their treatment of the son of their greatest hero Minato Namikaze.





The two guards immediately bowed to the Namikaze clan head heir.

We are sorry Namikaze-sama for holding you up have a wonderful day ow by the way it is good to have you home Namikaze-sama. (spoke Izumo & Kotetsu)





Please you two have been my friends for to long for formalities just Naruto please. Now I need to let Tsunade-chan know I am still alive and ready to kick some ass. Bye guys catch you later at the bars.

(replied Naruto as he disappeared I a shunshin that had a mix of all 5 main elements)





Same Time Hokage's Office





Very worn down Tsunade sat behind her desk contemplating who she should choose to replace her once she is ready to step down as Hokage she knew who her 1st choice would be if he was still alive this thought brought asmall smile and tears to Tsunade's eyes. Just as Tsunade was able to push those thoughts to the back of her mind a figure appeared in her office via a 5 elemental shunshin.





Hello Tsunade-chan you have no idea how much I have missed you! (spoke Naruto)





Tsunade was in shock is this man really him is it Naruto and did he just call me Tsunade-chan?





Naruto is it really you? (asked an emotional Tsunade)





The one and only! (replied Naruto as he was pulled into the strongest hugs of his life)





I missed you so much Naruto god I am so happy your alive please never do something like this again speaking of which were the hell were you? (asked Tsunade)





I'll tell you everything well as much as I am allowed to why don't we take a seat and I will explain as much as possible. (spoke Naruto to Tsunade)





Fine! I want to know so spill it Naruto! (said Tsunade in her Hokage voice)





Well it happened like this...





END of Chapter 1

A/N: I have a few ideas for the pairings for this story if you have some suggestions for pairings let me know. Please remember to read and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story