Categories > Movies > Labyrinth

Addicted

by TwilightLabyrinth

A little OOC(Out of character) Sarah is Wife and Queen to the Goblin king, but even the Goblin king has needs. It's NC-17 because I want to be certain.I Tried to make it tasteful.

Category: Labyrinth - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 957 words - Complete

?Blocked
Addicted

Jareth/Sarah
Adult content.

~This was just a little story I had. I tried to make it as tasteful as possible. I hope you like~

~Life with a King~

Sarah's P.O.V (point of view)

I often dreamt of that night-that moment when I was meant to say my words and save my brother...If someone had told me two years ago that I would not remember the words and that I would get stuck in the Underground with the Goblin King-I would have laughed, thinking they were lying. But how wrong I would have been.
If someone had told me that the goblin king would sent my brother back and that I would actually fall in love with the man...I'm not sure what I would have said, for who could have imagined such a thing.
I often dreamt of what I thought was our confrontation, but over time, that dream had faded and it was replaced by far happier memories.
I had grown used to watching my family through my husband’s crystals, and although it did not compare to actually seeing them, I was not willing to miss an opportunity to have even a glimpse of them.
I often wondered why I torcher myself so, but the thought of never seeing them again is fair worse a pain. It was a warm night, so I had kicked the covers off-while i was half awake and drifted back to sleep.
My dreams slowly faded as I slowly awoke to the feel of something lips on my hips, hands grazing my waist with a firm/gentle touch. My eyes remained closed, for I knew whom those caresses were coming from. I had gone to bed in a white nightgown, however I could feel that he had removed it from me.
As his soft lips moved up my stomach, I held in a soft moan that desired to escape. My eyes fluttered, yet remained closed for I was enjoying, just feeling.
His hands were like feathers against the sides of my breasts. A moan escaped me as his lips reached my throat, leaving a trail of kisses as light as butterflies. Everywhere he touched felt as if it were on fire, burning with the desire for his hands. No matter how long he spent with his hands on me, seemed long enough. No matter how long he spent with his lips on mine, was never enough, for my skin continued to crave his touch and my lips wished to be reminded of how it felt to feel his against mine. It was because he was Fae-what is what he told me.
Desperate to feel his lips against mine, I turned my head in hopes that he would understand-he was never no to disappoint me.
His lips caressed mine, as they moved together in a dance that only we knew the steps too. My arms wound around him, in a desperate need to have him closer. His hands roamed my body, as if he did not already know every inch of my skin.
His arousal pressed against me, and without thinking I wrapped my leg around his hip. I smiled against his lips as my scrambled brain realised that he was as bear as I was.
I broke away for air. No words needed to be spoken, for I was sure that my eyes reflected the lust I saw within his. His lips lingered close to mine as he pushed into me with ease. My eyes closed and my back arched as a moan escaped my throat.
Leaning on his forearms, he slowly withdrew from me and pushed back in with more force. He groaned with pleasure above me as I moaned into his neck. His hips moved against me in a soft rhythm.
He was my drug. And nothing, but him would satisfy the need I held within me. I pulled him to me, breathing in his smell of spices that always lingered around him like a perfume.
He shifted so that one arm wrapped around the lower part of my back, the other around my shoulder. The new angle allowed me further within me and it felt wonderful. He filled me in a way I knew I would never become used too.
"Jareth!" my breath washed across his face, before he captured my lips once again. My moans left me in a wave of pleasure.
We were one.
His speed picked up, his hips moving faster against mine with more force than before. The pleasure of his body inside mine, caused pleasure to shoot through me like electricity
It was building.
And building.
No words could comprehend what it felt like.
I was in heaven.
The pleasure built to the point where I believed I would explode. Then he hit the right spot within me and it sent me spiralling in an eye blurring release. He followed me a second later.
He was not human, so i was able to hold himself off of me. He rolled off of me, onto his back in a sigh of contentment.
We had had sex before, yet there were times, like this moment, when I knew the true meaning of making love.
I lay my head against his sweat layered chest and breathed in his sent as I closed my eyes and allowed my mind to begin to drift again. Life with the goblin King may have its difficulties and at times I want to slap him, but it's these moment that make the bad times worth it.
My life may not be perfect, yet I would not change it. For he is my drug and I am addicted.

~Please Review and tell me what you think~
Sign up to rate and review this story