Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Breaking And Entering

by xXFrerard-FictionXx

One-shot Frerard. Frank awakes to a supposed stranger in his hotel room. My first piece of smut so be nice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 1275 words - Complete

?Blocked
I collapsed down onto my hotel bed, exhausted. I wriggled out of my skin-tight jean and pulled my sweat-soaked t-shirt over my head so I was left in just my boxers. I loved touring, but it wore me out. I yawned widely, got up and switched the light off, throwing myself back onto the bed and under the soft covers.

I must have slept for about half an hour before I was awakened by the sound of someone shuffling around in my room. I opened my eyes wearily. The shuffling stopped. I clenched my eyes tightly shut again, hoping I had imagined it.
I was terrified of the thought of being burgled, some stranger poking around at my things.

I silently reached across to my bedside table, grabbing the first thing my hand came in contact with. The dark covered my movements. I clenched my eyes tightly shut as I heard the mystery being move closer towards me. I opened one eye and saw the dark silhouette of a man, near my bed.

I sprang up suddenly, wrestling the stranger to the floor sitting heavily on him. I raised whatever it was I had grabbed from my bedside table above my head ready to bring it crashing down onto my captive.

"St…stop" he spluttered. I froze my hand in mid-air. I recognized that voice.
I stopped and stared into the face of who I thought was a burglar but was actually Gerard.
"Fucking hell Gee, you scared the shit out of me!" I exhaled heavily, relaxing my arm.
"What were you gonna do with that?" he chuckled, motioning at the object I had grabbed from my bedside table. My Ipod. Helpful.
"I was going to hit you with it. I thought you were a burglar."
He smirked. I suddenly realized I was still sat on him, straddling his waist.
We both glanced down at where I was sitting, our groins almost touching.
"Oh, I'll…erm… get off you now" I giggled nervously.
I went to move, but he grabbed my waist, stopping me.
"You don't have to" he whispered, smirking up at me seductively.

He raised his head slightly, bringing his face closer to mine. My breathing quickened. Gerard noticed and raised one eyebrow. He brought his hands up to rest either side of my face and then gently pulled my face down to meet his. He pressed his lips onto mine, leaving them there, stationary, awaiting my reaction. I couldn't help it. I cocked my head to the side, and began working my mouth slowly against his. I opened my mouth slightly and he slipped his tongue in between my teeth, He flipped us over, and stood up, breaking contact with my lips. I moaned at the loss of delicious contact and he grinned, pulling me onto the bed. I collapsed against his chest, pressing my lips against his again and kissing him passionately. We kissed like this for a while before I felt Gerard hands slide down my sides to caress my hips gently pulling me against him, making me moan. I felt him smile as we continued kissing, and grinding a little. He slowly slid his hands over my torso, teasing my nipples. I sat up, staring down at him hungrily and practically tore his shirt off his toned body.

He grabbed hold of my hips again, pulling them down to meet his, our erections clashing together. We both moaned loudly. Gerard flipped us over so he was on top of me, sliding his hands into my pants and gripping my member, loosely.
I bucked up into his hand and he chuckled, pulling his hand out of my pants. I grunted, annoyed at the loss of heat from his hand but he just chuckled again. He began to crawl down my body, pulling my boxers off in the process. His face reached my dick and he hovered over it for a while. I could feel his breath ghosting over me and it made me want to cum right there and then. I didn't though, I just grabbed hold of the back of his hair and pushed his head down towards me. He turned his head, just managing to miss taking me completely in his mouth.
'Patience is a virtue you know Frankie…' he mumbled into my crotch.
'Not now it isn't' I grunted back and pushed his head down again. This time he let me into his mouth and I moaned loudly at the hot, wet feeling around my dick.
He swirled his tongue around my tip and I bucked up into his mouth.
'Now, now Frankie' he whispered, holding my hips down.
The vibrations from his vocal chords sent me crazy
'Uhh… Gee… I'm g-gonna'

He pulled his mouth off me and sat up. I glared at him, but he just smirked at me and began to shimmy out of his own pants and boxers. I sat up and helped him, tugging at them viciously. I gasped at not-so-little-Gee was released, standing up proud. I moaned just at the sight of it. He lay me back down and pounced on me, producing a bottle of lube seemingly out of nowhere, he poured some onto his hand and spread it around his fingers.
'I'm gonna make you cum so hard Frankie…' he breathed shakily into my ear as he gently slid a finger inside me. I tensed at the feeling but soon got used to it and rocked my hips back against his finger. He added another, scissoring to stretch me. As he was doing this, I grabbed the lube off him a squeezed some onto my hand, wrapping it round his dick and spreading it around. He moaned softly at my touch and his eyelids fluttered.

'Gee… I'm ready' I whispered.
He looked up catching my eye, his own filled with lust. He leant down and kissed me softly as he gently pushed his tip inside me. The searing pain coursed through me and I winced slightly but it soon faded to just a dull ache.
Gerard pushed all the way inside me and we both moaned in unison.
He stayed still for a minute to allow me to adjust properly. After a while he began thrusting softly into me. I lifted my hips gently off the bed allowing him to push deeper inside me. I looked up at him to see his face was one of pure ecstasy, eyes closed, mouth parted slightly, emitting beautiful moans.
But then I heard the most wonderful noise I have ever heard
'Oh Frankie' he groaned loudly.
My breathing became shallower as he began to thrust into me getting deeper and harder and faster.
Pretty soon he was pounding into me, our hips clashing together.
I yelled out loudly as he hit my prostate and he moaned my name again.
I felt the pleasure burning through me, the intense pleasure as I neared orgasm.
'Gee… I'm gonna…' I chocked out before he thrust into me deeply, hitting my prostate again as I exploded all over my own stomach.
He slammed into me a few more times and then came, shouting my name, buried deep inside me.

He pulled out of me and collapsed against my chest, both of us breathing heavily. We lay together for a minute spooning, before I lifted my head to look at him.
'Gee…what were you doing in my room in the first place?' I questioned.
He looked up at me and smirked.
'Well… It was all part of my master plan to get into your pants…' He smirked

Looks like it worked…
Sign up to rate and review this story