Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Crimson Ghosts

by xXFrerard-FictionXx

One-shot Frerard. There's just something not quite... human about Frank's boyfriend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 2072 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank stood, all alone in the dark confines of his living room. He stood by the window, a ray of moonlight falling across his beautiful face as he glanced out of the gap in the curtains.
He looked over at the clock.
11:55
The digits glowed ominously at him.
5 more minutes
A grin appeared on his face and a buzz of excitement and anticipation rushed though his body.

He moved over to sit on the couch where he fidgeted impatiently for a few minutes before getting up and resuming his position by the window.
Don't even know why I bother looking out for him, I never see him coming…

It was true. Many nights Frank had waited up for his lover to appear, but he never saw him coming. He seemed to just melt into the darkness and appear when he wanted.
Like a ghost… Frank thought and smiled as this reminded him of a nickname he had given Gerard when he first met him. The Crimson Ghost. It was a reference to a song by a band they both liked and due to the fact that Gerard was similar to a ghost in many ways. That and he always seemed to be splattered with blood.

'Waiting for someone?' a smooth voice echoed from the corner disrupting Frank from his thoughts.
'I might be…' Frank smirked before turning and catching sight of his lover, emerging from his home in the darkness. There he was. He stood tall, a good few inches taller than Frank, his lustrous raven locks curling just past his ears. He was dressed in his usual attire, midnight black pants and a waistcoat which contrasted with the starched white of his crisp shirt, which contrasted further with the blood red of his silk tie, looped gracefully round his neck. Frank's eyes worked their way up to his face. His ghostly pallor and rose coloured lips. What really stood out though, were his eyes. There was nothing supernatural about them, they were perfectly normal, human-looking eyes, but fuck, were they breathtaking. Slightly sunken and outlined by purple-tinged shadows, as if he had not slept in years, which honestly, he hadn't. They were a stunning hazel-brown colour, marred with flecks of gold and green.

Franks ran towards him and practically jumped into his arms, sighing contentedly when he was there, where he belonged.
'Woah Frankie, anyone would think you were pleased to see me' Gerard chuckled lightly.
Frank giggled and lifted his face so his lips met Gerard's. Frank then pulled away and stared up into Gerard's eyes.
I would happily spent eternity with this man...
Frank thought, and that, is exactly what he intended to do. Gerard lifted Frank into his arms, bridal style and began to move, quickly through the house.
'Where are we going Gee?'
'Bed' Gerard smirked seductively.
Frank bit his lip and giggled, knowing exactly what 'bed' entailed.

When they got upstairs, Gerard forcefully kicked the bedroom door open and laid Frank gently on the bed. Frank sat up, only to see that Gerard was nowhere to be found. Frank grinned. This was one of the many 'games' Gerard liked the play. Frank removed his shirt and leaned back on the bed, stretching his legs out and placing his hands behind him to support himself. He gazed around the dark room, his eyes wide, his eyelashes fluttering.

He heard the door slam an whipped his head round, playing scared.
'Oh… I wonder what that was' Frank gasped innocently 'I hope it wasn't some kind of… monster'
An evil laugh echoed around the room, and Frank felt a stirring in his groin as he recognised it as Gerard's.

Gerard liked people to be scared of him. He liked the power it gave him, and people generally were frightened of him. Frank however was one of the few people who weren't and it excited Gerard when he acted this way. It turned him on. He felt himself growing hard as he stared down at Frank, sprawled vulnerably on the bed, from his hiding place, clinging to the ceiling.

He heard Frank whimper nervously, glancing around the room and biting his lip. It was silent for a moment while Frank tried to locate Gerard through the darkness but on deciding it was no use, he slowly removed his pants and lay back, stretching out on the bed and closing his eyes, feigning sleep. It was this moment that Gerard decided to attack. He dropped down from his place on the ceiling and pounced on Frank, snarling. He straddled his thighs and pinned his arms above his head. Franks eyes snapped open and stared wide-eyed at Gerard, terror present in his eyes.
Man he's a good actor Gerard thought to himself.
'Please… don't hurt me' Frank whimpered.
'I'm not promising anything' Gerard sneered growling a little.
He leaned down and licked across Franks neck, the smell of his blood driving him wild. Frank moaned softly as he felt Gerard's hardness press against his leg, making him hard too.

Frank gripped Gerard's hair tightly and pulled his face down towards his.. The kiss was sloppy with a bit of teeth and a lot of tongue. They both pulled away panting and Frank grabbed hold of the front of Gerard's clothes, desperately ripping of his waistcoat, tie, and shirt. He then set to work on his belt, sliding his pants of quickly and easily. Gerard began to kiss and lick down Frank's chest, pausing to suck teasingly on his nipples before continuing down and licking across his abdomen. He could hear Frank panting and moaning softly and he smiled, taking the waistband of Frank's boxers in his teeth, careful not to bite through them as he had done last time. He slowly pulled them down, his nose brushing Frank's cock as he dragged them down his thighs. Frank emitted a moan slightly louder than the rest and bucked his hips up. Gerard chuckled and used his hands to pull Frank's boxers the rest of the way down. He then turned his attention to Frank's cock, licking up the shaft slowly and twirling his tongue over the tip.
'Gee…please!' Frank gasped. Gerard swiftly plunged his mouth down, taking Frank whole.

'Uh' Frank groaned loudly, gripping Gerard's hair tightly as he began to hollow his cheeks, sucking him hard. Gerard sucked him a few times before pulling off and moving his tongue down to press between Frank's ass. Frank squirmed as he felt the wet heat of Gerard's tongue press against his tight ring of muscle. Gerard darted his tongue in and out a few times before sitting up and hastily removing his own boxers. He reached over into the top drawer of the bedside cabinet and pulled out some lube.
'Uh I'm gonna fuck you so hard' he grunted in Frank's ear as he spread lube over himself and a little over Frank's hole. Frank gasped and began grinding his hips up into Gerard's, both of them moaning sharply in unison as their hard cocks rubbed, creating unbearable friction.

Unable to take it any longer, Gerard grabbed hold of Frank's hips and thrust his hard member into his ass. Frank groaned loudly in pain while Gerard moaned in pleasure. He held still, leaning down to kiss Franks softly on the lips before kissing down over his jaw and up to his ear.
'Sorry babe… couldn't resist' he sucked on Frank's earlobe. They both lay still, breathing heavily until Frank began to rock his hips gently into Gerard's.
Gerard began to move his hips too as they slowly moved together, uttering soft moans into each others ears.
'Uh you're so tight' Gerard murmured in Frank's ear.

It wasn't long before their movements increased and Gerard began to thrust harder and faster into Frank. Frank lifted his legs and placed them onto Gerard's shoulders so he could press deeper inside him. Gerard's thrusts became harder and harder and soon he was practically slamming into Frank, both of them shouting each others names. In one swift movement he pounded into Frank's prostate and he screamed loudly. Frank felt the pressure building up in his stomach.
'Gee…I'm gonna' was all he managed to choke out before cumming heavily on his own stomach, the force making him a little dizzy. Gerard soon followed and came hard in Frank's ass as his hole contracted around him. He thrust in a few more times as they both rode out their orgasms together.


Gerard pulled out of Frank and flopped down next to him on the bed, pulling him into his arms and kissing him tenderly. They lay for a while in silence, just enjoying being together. Frank lifted his head up and looked into Gerard's eyes.
'Gee… are you gonna do it tonight then?'
Gerard sat up sighing and ran a hand through his hair
'You promised' Frank pouted.
'Yeah I guess I did… are you sure you wanna do this Frankie?'
Frank placed his hand over Gerard's and smiled up at him.
'I want to spend forever with you Gee, of course I'm sure'
He kissed Gerard softly on the lips and Gerard stood up and looked down at Frank on the bed.
I tried… Gerard sighed inwardly.
'Ready?'
'Ready' Frank nodded.

Gerard pulled out a pocket knife from his pants which were lying on the floor, taking a moment to mentally prepare himself for what he was going to do. He descended down on Frank, who took a deep breath. He paused with the knife pressed just above his throat. He pulled back and kissed Frank passionately, knowing it would be their last like this. He gently slid the knife across Frank's throat, feeling him tense beneath him, and creating a cut about 3cm wide. He threw the knife to the floor, and stared, transfixed by the fresh blood that pooled out of the wound. It took him a few minutes to remember why he had inflicted the wound in the first place. He quickly covered the cut with his mouth, sucking gently before digging his teeth in so his saliva mixed with Frank's bloodstream. Frank screamed loudly and began to convulse beneath him. It was awful for Gerard to see. He knew how much pain his little Frankie was going through and it made it worse knowing that he was the one who caused it. He gently licked the cut on Frank's neck and it began to heal slowly.
'Oh.. Frankie, baby' he whispered, soothingly, knowing he couldn't hear him. Frank was long gone. Now he had to wait for him to sleep. Then of course, he had to kill him.

It was a few hours before Frank was finally still and ceased screaming. Gerard stood from his place on the side of the bed and looked down at Frank, lying on the bloodstained sheets, pain still etched onto his face. A twinge of guilt shot through Gerard as he began to regret what he had done, what he had agreed to, but no. He shouldn't feel bad. Frank wanted this. This way they could be together properly. He gently lifted Frank's shoulders and rested him, against his chest. He then pulled out a revolver from under the bed and held the barrel to Frank's head. He took a deep breath, it pained him to do this to the man he loved, and quickly fired two shots into the back of Frank's head. He watched Franks skull split open and was covered in his blood and brains.

Dropping Frank's limp carcass back on the bed, Gerard got up and quickly took off out of the window, snatching up the knife from the floor and taking it and the revolver with him. Someone will have heard the gunshot, so he had to get out of their before someone came looking and he got himself arrested. He made his way to an old abandoned hotel nearby which had been his home for a few years. All that was left for him to do now was wait. Wait for someone to find Frank, pronounce him dead and bury him. Wait for Frank to wake-up and dig his way out of his own grave. If everyone thought Frank was dead, there would be no-one to come looking for him. Then they could run away and spend the rest of eternity together. As vampires.
Sign up to rate and review this story