Categories > Comics > Batman

Canary Call

by Blackdagonmaster

Nightwing and Black Canary go out on a date.

Category: Batman - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Nightwing - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-13 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 3219 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dick Grayson had just been read the riot act by Barbara Gordon. It was one of their usual fights that had become so frequent, that Dick expected it to happen each time they met or spoke on the phone. Dick had tried to be understanding. He knew that she still suffered psychological wounds from being shot by the Joker—and being rendered immobile from the waist down. Dick had been understanding of this in the past. But lately it was becoming more and more difficult. Barbara’s wasn’t just in occasionally in a foul mood. She was always in a bad mood. She harped incessantly about his “day” job as a cop on the Bludhaven police department. She was even worse than Bruce. And of course if Barbara was in a bad mood. That meant that the bedroom was off limits. There were only so many cold showers he could take and there was only so many triple X movies he could rent.. the other night he and Malloy had busted a trio of hookers. When one of them had offered him a blowjob if he let her go. Dick had actually considered taking her up on her offer. And of course there was Jeannie at work, who did everything but put up smoke signals that she wanted him in bed. Dick had blown her off, but if she approached him again he would take her up on her offer. He had just about enough of Barbara’s bitchy behaviour. A lot of the guys would have ended it a long time ago. Malloy had told him that he was too nice. “White knight” was the term used. Why did he have always have to put other peoples needs ahead of his own? Bruce would have just dumped her.
Dick swore and violently pushed open the door. Almost knocking over Dinah Lance in the process.
“Hey!’ she exclaimed, “Watch out where you’re going!”
“Dinah,” Dick began horrified—immediately forgetting his anger. “I am so sorry.”
“No problem,” Dinah said regaining her composure, “You want to tell me what’s wrong?”
Dick could tell by the expression on Dinah’s face that she was truly concerned. And Dick needed to unburden himself with. But he couldn’t afford to do that with Dinah she was Barbara’s best friend. And it would be unfair to put her in the middle of the problem.
“No. No Dinah,” Dick said mustering up a smile, “I’m just tired. Work you know how it is. Our business is unconventional.’
“Yes I do, “said Dinah slowly.
“Well I have to be going. Traffic is murder at this time of day.”
Dinah placed a well manicured hand on Dicks arm.
Dick didn’t know what it was –but it was almost as if a single jolt of electricity shot through him
“Dick,” she said softly, “I know what’s going on. I know that she isn’t making things easy for you.”
Dick looked up from where her hand was on his fore arm. God—he could just melt into those blue grey eyes.
“Dinah it’s okay,” he replied.
We’re just going through a rough patch.”
“It’s been awhile hasn’t it?” she said.
Dick looked at her sharply.
“I mean the tension between you and Barbara. It’s been going on for awhile,” Dinah added quickly.
“It’s nothing that I can’t handle,” Dick said stoically.
Dinah removed her hand from his forearm.
“Okay if you say so Dick. But if you ever feel you could use a friendly ear. Give me a call. You can count on my discretion,” she emphasized the last part of the sentence.
“I will Dinah,”Dick said he gave a her a small smile before departing for his vintage mustang.
Two evenings later Dinah Lance walked into the “Fox in the Hen House” bar in east Bludhaven. An hour earlier she had received a call from Dick Grayson asking her if she would be willing to see him for a drink. He sounded upset.

“Dinah…I…I don’t know what to do,” he said but his voice was choked with emotion, “I’m at my wits end. I gave a her a dozen red roses and she threw them at me. Saying she didn’t want my pity. I’m just ready to give up.”

“Hey why don’t we meet and discuss it and see what we can figure out,” Dinah said.

“Okay. You know where Bludhaven is, there’s this bar...

Dinah took note of the address and headed towards the door. She was about to reach for her jacket and stopped and looked at herself in the hall mirror. Not the appropriate clothes for a bar. Or so she told herself. She was wearing an old sweat shirt and faded jeans. And changed into a tight black Versaci dress with a plunging neckline that displayed her charms. She usually reserved it for nights out on the town with her girlfriends or Oliver. It had always attracted male attention. Well more than usual anyway.

She found Dick sitting towards the back of the bar. Most of the patrons were sitting around the bar watching the hockey game. Dick was staring at nothing in particular, he was cradling a bottle of beer in his strong hands. He was wearing a black leather jacket, faded jeans and a white t-shirt. It was his out of costume uniform. Dinah thought that he looked so damn sexy in that lost little boy look. She wanted to just take him in her arms and comfort him. Or maybe more.

“Hi,” she said walking up over to him.
Dick looked up from his reverie, he looked startled first at her sudden appearance then by the way she was dressed she was wearing a long overcoat but it was open. Dinah took off her coat and slung it over the back of her chair. She couldn’t help but notice how his eyes lingered on her cleavage. It sent a tingle of pleasure up her spine.

“Hi Dinah,” Dick said sitting back, “Can I get you something to drink?”
“Just a hemlock,” she replied.
Dick gestured to the barmaid who had been flirting with one of the patrons. She came over and took the order.

“So things aren’t going better for you?” she asked.
“No,” Dick said, “You know that we had a fight the other day.”
“Yes,” Dinah said nodding.
“Well I tried to make up. You know keep the peace, by bringing over a dozen roses and she told me that I was being condescending towards her and she threw them back in my face. I just don’t know what to do Dinah.”
He swallowed hard and Dinah placed both of her hands over his. There was the same wave of electricity passing between them.
“Dick,” Dinah said, “You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. You’ve done your best.”
“Do you think so?” Dick asked.
“Yes you’ve been more than patient. The situation with Babs can’t be easy.”
“Not it isn’t,” he admitted quickly.
“Yes. You’re too giving. And generous. You need to know that you can’t fix everything yourself. Have you considered breaking up for awhile and taking a breather?”
Dick looked at her surprised as if it was something that he had never considered.
“Er no. I haven’t.”
“Well maybe you should,” she said stroking his hand, “Take some time apart from each other, and take the time to think about what you both want. Maybe even see other people.”
“But who would want to see me?” Dick asked with a lopsided smile, “I mean between my job as a cop and my other job. What woman would be able to understand me?”
“Oh you would be surprised,” Dinah said huskily, “There are many women in our community who have noticed you. Who would appreciate you.”
Dick looked at her his baby blues darkening a bit.
“Like who?” he asked pointedly.
“Someone very close to home, and nearby…even.”
“And how would she treat me Dinah?” Dick said placing his free hand over hers.
“She’d be kind and understanding. She’d appreciate that you have a difficult job. And understand how you place your life on the line to help others. She’d be at home to comfort you when you were hurt. Sooth your wounds.”
Dinah’s hand moved seductively up his powerful left forearm and with a nailed finger outlined the scar he had received years back when he was in the Titans from a knife fight.
“Is that what she would really do?” he asked slowly raising his eyes to look into hers.
“Yes,” Dinah whispered huskily.
That did it.

While everyone’s eyes were on the hockey game. Dick rose to his feet and took Dinah by the hand.

Dinah hated to admit it to herself but she had always been turned on by the younger man. It wasn’t that he was a hot looking guy. He was just so different from most of the other men she knew in the Superhero community. He wasn’t rough and macho like Hawkman. He was far more mature than Oliver. And he wasn’t cold and arrogant like Batman. Or sappy like Superman. He was always courteous, friendly and oh so mature. And totally oblivious to the effect that he had on women. Each time her thoughts had wandered to the sight of him in the shower she had to force herself to think of Babs. Poor insecure Barbara Gordon. How had she lucked out and ended up with a guy like this. How had Dinah lucked out and ended up with a lecherous pig like Oliver Queen, and why had she put up with it for years. There was nothing at all sexy about him. That white goatee was so tired and old.

But Nightwing was not.

Sorry Babs, She thought, I’m not passing this up.
They quickly made their way towards the woman’s washroom. Dinah gave the place a perfunctory once over and grabbed Dick by the hand and pulled him into an empty stall. Their bodies crashed against the stall door their lips searching for each other’s in hunger and desperation. Dick pulled up Dinah’s Versace dress and slid his middle and index finger between her vagina. Yes, it was just as he expected. She was wet and ready. She reached for his zipper on his jeans pulling it down. Forgoing the belt, she reached inside and felt for his cock. He was already hard as a rock. She smiled and Dick kissed her.
“Come on..” she whispered urgently pulling out his cock. Yes it was just as she thought. He was big as a house. While Dick was also well endowed, measuring around 7-8 inches in length . He certainly was very thick. Dinah was certain that he would definitely stretch her and filling her to the core.

“You like?” Dick asked his tongue dueling with hers.
“I like,” she replied hotly.
“How much?” he teased.
“Just fuck me.” She snapped.
Dick grinned undoing his belt and pulling down his jeans and underwear. Dinah spread her legs and braced one of her legs against the opposing bathroom wall. Without a moments hesitation Dick entered her furiously thrusting himself inside her hard and deep.
“Oh baby! Yes!” she cried out. Dick kissed her hard. His sky blue eyes blazing with lust and excitement. Dinah’s fingers into his neck as she felt herself shudder in orgasm. She was so turned on, not only from the illicitness of the whole thing but by the fact that she finally had one of the most desirable men in the whole superhero community.
Dick let out a growl and buried his face against her neck just as he came.


In the stillness of coming down…Dick leaned in and kissed Dinah on the forehead.
“You want to finish this properly?”
The look in her eyes told him everything. She leaned over and kissed him deeply.
“The address is 1013 Parkthorne Ave., apartment 3-A.",” he whispered against her ear, “It’s where I live.”

They both adjusted their clothes and left the bar and headed for their respective vehicles.


She stood outside his apartment when he drove up on his Japanese bike. He parked it at the curb and ran up to her.
“Let’s go,” he said huskily grabbing her by the hand. She quickly followed him up the stairs.

Dick slammed the apartment door so hard that he could feel the walls tremble. He was on Dinah right away grabbing her with such hunger he would have thought that they had never had sex just 15 minutes before.
“Come on stud,” she whispered between kisses,” Let’s find something softer. “



Dick picked her up into his strong arms and carried her into his bedroom and lay her down on the bed. Thankful that he had taken the time to make the bed that morning. Dinah lay back on the bed her legs spread open in invitation once more. Dick fell to his knees between her legs shrugging off his motorcycle jacket and flinging off his battered white t-shirt. Dinah pulled off her dress and panties and threw them down on to the floor. For the first time since Dinah had seen him in the shower she saw his powerful muscular torso. He was chiseled to perfection. Dinah sat up in bed and began to run her fingers over his body, pinching and pulling his nipples. She then undid his belt buckle and unbuttoned his fly. He was wearing snow white boxer briefs. His sizable cock straining against the material.
“What a package,” she murmured.
“Special delivery for Miss Lance,” he said huskily.
“I’m ready to receive,” she replied cheekily.
Dinah gripped the elastic band and pulled down his underwear. Slowly his cock emerged before her. Dinah took it her mouth and began to suck slowly at first. Dick became harder not only from what she was doing to his cock but also at the sight of her cherry red lips wrapped around his member. He grasped her by the head and buried his fingers in her thick blond hair.

It did not take long for him to burst.
“Sorry about that,” he said apologetically, “It’s been a long time. Since I’ve had that done to me.”
“You won’t have to go without anymore,” Dinah said reaching up to stroke his torso.
“Promise,” he asked taking her chin between his fingers and kissing her.
“Promise,” she replied.
“My turn,” Dick said. He moved back from the bed and discarded his boots, jeans and underwear. Until he stood magnificently naked before her. Grasping Dinah by the ankles he pulled her to him until her ass was on the edge of the bed. She wrapped her legs around his neck and Dick began to lick her pussy with great relish and hunger. He was a like a starving man getting his first meal after a long time. If there was one thing he loved more than anything in the world that was eating pussy. He had loved going down on a woman ever since Catwoman had taught him how almost ten years ago when she had first captured him and taken him virginity. She had been fantastic. He loved women, the taste and feel of them. Being with them gave him pleasure and he loved returning that pleasure. Dick ate Dinah for a full half hour until his face was smeared in her juices.

He began to trail his tongue up her body, his tongue making small swirling patterns along her body. She tasted wonderful just like cream. He tongued her nipples for several minutes. When they were face to face they licked and sucked at each others lips.
“Ready?” Dick asked.
“Yes,” she pleaded.

Dinah arched her back as Dick placed his cock inside of her. She was already soaking wet, and Dick almost slipped out the first time. But Dinah wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him in.

Dinah’s hand moved over his broad muscular back, feeling the hard muscles.

“You’ve got Mail!” came an electronic voice from Dick’s computer.

The noise startled both of them.

“Dick you there?” came Barbara’s voice over the com.

Dick looked deeply into Dinah’s eyes placing his index finger over her lips.

“Are you there?” she called.

Suddenly Dick began to move inside of Dinah again. Slowly at first then harder.

The terror that Canary had experienced at hearing her friends voice dissipated and she began to become aroused all over again. It was a visceral excitement to know that she was fucking her best friends boyfriend while she was trying to reach him. Dinah bit her lip to stifle her
cries.
“Dick?” Oracle called.

Dick’s sky blue eyes had clouded over and were now burning hot cold fire of lust, as he began to thrust harder and with more vigor inside her. Dinah whimpered with pleasure.
Yeah,” he whispered.

“Dick?” Oracle called again, “I thought I heard something.

Dick bent over his body licking her lips.

“Scream for me,” he said between clenched teeth.
“Agh!!!” Dinah screamed. Dick smiled wickedly and grabbing her shapely ass with his free hand pulled her to him and buried himself in her hilt as he came. Breathing hard and groaning loudly.

He pressed his sweaty forehead to Dinah’s their breath’s mingling.
Dick kissed her and withdrew. He sprung up off the bed and grabbed the blanket that had fallen to the ground he wrapped it around his muscular waist and shuffled over to the computer. He hit a key that allowed the other party to see him

“Yeah Babs?” he said slightly irritated.
“Where were you? Didn’t you hear me calling?” she asked bossily.
“I was in the other room,” he said brusquely.
“Dick what the hell was that sound?” Barbara Gordon asked in the tone of an irritated school teacher, “I thought I heard someone screaming.”
“I was watching a movie Babs,” Dick said his hands on his hips.
“What sort of movie Dick?” Barbara asked her eyes narrowing.
“I can’t remember. It was on the Playboy channel,” he said abruptly,
“I see,” Barbara said.
“You do?” Dick asked an edge creeping into his voice.
“If you want to watch that filth-“
“Don’t lecture me Barbara. Of all people. At least those women want to please me. Which is the least I can say about you.”
“How dare you speak to me like that!”
“High time someone dared Babs. I am so tired of having you treat me like dirt.”
“Well if that’s the way you feel..”
“It is Babs. It is. And I’m letting you know right now that I won’t put up with you treating me badly anymore!”
“Goodnight.”
Dick switched off the com link and turned back to Dinah a wicked grin on his face his baby blues blazing.
“Wasn’t that a bit…Batmanish?”
“Nah,” Dick replied flinging off his towel and joining her on the bed, “That was purely Dickish
Sign up to rate and review this story