Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Judai and Asuka

by Blackdagonmaster

Asuka needs some relive and goes to Judai for it.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-08-01 - 3027 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was a beautiful night with a warm breeze going through Duel Academia. After a hard day of classes, a certain Obelisk queen was fast asleep, writhing in her sleep, dreaming about a certain Slifer.
"Oh yes, yes, just like that" Asuka screamed. " "Fuck, you're so tight baby, yea, you like this, getting fucked in the pussy?" Judai asked, hammering into her tight pussy."Oh god yes, so fucking big, you're ripping me apart"
Judai grabbed her luscious ass cheeks, admiring them before slapping her left cheek repeatedly.
"Ohhh… yeahh, just like that, keep fucking me, don't stop!" Asuka pleaded. "Yea, you like getting fucked like this, you ain't some queen, you're just a bitch, wanting a good fucking aren't you" Judai teased. "Yeah, I knew it"
He continued to pound into her while reaching forward, grabbing her voluptuous tits, kneading them roughly. "Nice tits there girl, I bet you get a lot of attention with these don't you?" "Wearing that tight shirt drives me freaking crazy, you know that, but I'm the only one that gets to see these right Asuka?"
"Yes, only you, there yours to play with" Asuka moaned. She reached back to stroke her clit, wanting to feel the sweet feeling of release.
"Oh, you want to cum?" Judai asked
"Yes, make me cum"
"What was that, I couldn't hear you, you want me to do what" Judai teased.
"Make me cum"
"Sorry, you gotta talk louder than that"
"FUCK me, make me cum, I need to cum" Asuka screamed
"As you wish, queenie" Judai said as he picked up his pace, hammering in Asuka as fast as he could.
All she could do is scream as her climax rushed over her. "Ahhh, ah, I'm cumming!"
"Oh, fuck, gotta cum, oh fuck, cumming!"
"AHH!" Asuka screamed as she woke up, a cold sweat on her forehead, her sheets wet with her cum. "Crap, not again" she said as she got out of bed, glad that Mindy and Jasmine weren't hear to see this. "God, this can not keep happening, damn these dreams" She sat down on a nearby chair contemplating how to solve her little issue.
"Maybe I'll never get these dreams out of my head if I don't do something about it" "But, would he want me, I mean we're just friends" She sat there, thinking of what to do until a completely obvious thought came to her. "Wait a second, what the hell am I so worried about, I'm hot!" she exclaimed. "No way, he can resist me, hell most of the boys only wish they can have a taste of this" she thought.
Asuka snuck out of her dorm and made her way to the Slifer dorm. When she reached Judai's room, she knocked on his door, hoping that he was still awake. She was relieved when he opened the door.
"Hey, Asuka, what are you doing here?" Judai asked
"Oh, you know, I was having trouble sleeping and I just wanted someone to talk to" Asuka replied.
"Uh, okay, so what do you want to talk about" he asked.
"Well, maybe not talk, I need you to scratch an itch for me"
"Uh, I don't get it, what itch?" Judai asked
"Okay, here goes nothing"
Asuka pushed him down on his bed and started to unbutton her shirt.
"W..wait, what are you doing?" Judai asked while covering his eyes. Asuka grabbed his arms and pulled them away from his eyes before pulling her shirt off, exposing her bare breasts to his eyes. She grabbed his hands and forced them to touch her tits. "Do you want these?" Asuka asked.
"Uh.. uh., we can't do this, what if.."
"Shhh…" Asuka shushed as she put a finger on his lips. "Don't worry, I just, I just really need this, will you do this, for me?" Judai didn't know what to say, but at the end of the day, when the sexiest girl at school wants you, you give it to her.
"Okay" Judai said before kissing her on the lips. Asuka was a bit surprised, but she quickly returned the kiss with passion. They moaned into each other's lips as Judai wrapped his arms around the small of her back, caressing her lovingly. Asuka opened her lips just a bit to allow her lover to slip his tongue into her eager mouth.
Asuka felt like she was on Cloud nine as she and Judai made out on his bed, until she felt something rubbing against her leg. "Okay, time for some fun" she thought. She got off of him and pulled him up off the bed. "Hey, what are you…" He couldn't finish his sentence as Asuka quickly undid his belt, and pulled his pants and underwear down in one swoop.
She grasped his semi-erect cock and started to stroke it, feeling him. "Oh, yeah, that feels nice" he moaned out loud. "Yeah, you like that?" she asked. "Uh huh" he said nodding. "Then you'll love this" she said before putting the tip of his dick in her mouth, licking it with her tongue. Judai smiled and put his hands on her head, stroking her hair to show his appreciation for her actions.
She started to take him deeper into her mouth, working his thick shaft with her tongue, feeling the veins of his cock, her lips creating a tight and pleasurable seal as she attempted to deepthroat his dick. Pulling back, she tongued the tip, eliciting a moan from Judai, before engorging on him again. Ever few minutes, she would pull back up and pump him slowly, increasing her speed whenever he asked her to, or turning her head so the head would press up against the side of her mouth, stretching her cheeks out while letting him face fuck her.
Despite all her amazing actions, she had not been able to stuff all of him in her mouth. Letting impatience and lust get the better of him, he got a good grip on her head and forced the rest down her incredibly tight gullet. "What the fuck!" she thought but she quickly took this as a challenge and slapped his hands off her head before bobbing up and down on his dick as fast as she could. "OH MY GOD!" Judai exclaimed, the pleasure overwhelming him as Asuka took the entirety of him down her throat again. Asuka enjoyed the wet slopping sounds of oral sex, and Judai's moaning that filled the room.
Soon, Judai's attention turned to Asuka's massive tits as they bounced in rhythm with her bobbing. He grabbed her head and pulled her off him.
"Huh, was that not good enough?" Asuka asked, worriedly.
"No, that was excellent but how bout you put these to good use?" Judai said, reaching down and grabbing her tits. She got the point and laid down on the floor. Judai kneeled on top of her, placing his erect dick between her DD tits. She pushed them together as tight as she could before he started thrusting into her cleavage.
thrusting into her cleavage.
"Ah shit, they feel as good as they look" Judai remarked as he thrusted into the sleeve her tits provided for him. He was long enough that the tip of his dick reached Asuka's mouth so she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of him, each time bringing him that much closer to his climax.
"Oh god, gonna cum" Judai warned her. "That's okay, cum on me" Asuka said.
"Fuck, this feels so fucking good, so soft, shit…here it comes, open up Asuka" Judai grunted.
He shot his cum all over her beautiful face, and into her hungry mouth before getting off of her and helping her up. "Mmm… your cum tastes pretty good." Asuka remarked, swiping whatever cum was on her face and licking it off her fingers. Judai blushed at her actions, making Asuka giggle. "So, you want to finish this in my room?" Asuka asked. "Yeah sure." Judai said. "Great."
The pair quickly got dressed before sneaking their way back into the Blue dorm to continue their actions. Once there, they tossed their clothes wherever before making out on Asuka's bed. Parting lips, Judai looked down, ogling Asuka's breasts. "What's wrong?" Asuka asked. "It's just, well, I didn't get a chance to admire these yet." Judai responded as he buried his face into her magnificent chest. "Oohh, you naughty boy, you like those don't you?" Asuka teased. "Not like, I love em." Judai said.
He put a perk nipple into his mouth, sucking gently, earning a soft groan from his lover. He grabbed the other breast and fondled it gently, switching between breasts. "Yes, just like that, rougher." He squeezed them together and licked both nipples at once. Asuka felt amazing, noticing that Judai was at full mast again, she trapped his dick between her creamy thighs and laughed a bit when he started to thrust slowly.
Judai left her breasts, leaving little kisses up Asuka's neck before spreading her legs, placing his head near her womanhood. He licked her slowly, drawing a long groan of approval from Asuka. He licked her more quickly while rubbing her clit, sending sensation of pleasure up her spine. He soon replaced his tongue with a finger, slowly putting it in and pulling out, a tad faster each time. One soon became two and two became three until. "Ahh, ahh, I... I'm cumming Judai.. uh.. uh.. ah, yes just like that, here it comes, ahhhh!"
She squirted his face with her cum, drenching him with fluid. "Oh, that was really good Judai" Asuka remarked. Judai tasted her cum, just as she did, liking the taste. He lined up the tip of his dick with her soaking pussy. Looking up, he saw a nod and started to insert it in slowly, trying to not hurt her too bad. Asuka cringed at the pain, her eyes watering, her body shaking, but she told him to continue. Soon, all seven inches were in and pain gave away to pleasure.
"You can start moving now." "Okay" Judai slowly pulled out before slamming back in, causing a loud moan from the two. He rocked his hips back and forth, increasing his pace each time until he was a good pace for Asuka. "Yes, yes, just like that, oh fuck, you're so big, stretching out my little virgin pussy, you like that, tell me how I feel."
"Ah, you feel so tight, so hot, and wet, you pussy is squeezing me so hard, ah shit, fucking gripping my dick." "Oh yeah, that feels so good baby,harder, faster" Asuka moaned sexily. Judai easily complied, fucking her as fast as he could, his eyes glued to her tits which bounced back and forth with the rhythm of his thrusts. He grabbed a tit and licked the nipple before swirling his tongue around the areola and latching on.
The luxury room filled with sounds of moaning, and the slapping of skin on skin, the occasional plea of "harder" and "faster" and praise of Judai's actions. Asuka was breathing a sigh of relief that these rooms were for the most part, sound proof, and it's not like other girls haven't snuck boys in before so whoever could hear them wouldn't think much of it.
Soon, he hit her g-spot, which was about to make her scream. Judai quickly stuck a few fingers in her mouth to quiet her. He repeatedly hit that bundle of nerves, over and over again, pushing Asuka over the edge. She took his hand and pulled his fingers out of her mouth, pulling Judai by the hair."Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, make me cum Judai!" Asuka whispered into his ear. Judai nodded, kissing her on the lips, and proceeded to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. He threw head back, curled his toes in pleasure, closed his eyes and focused on making the girl under him cum for him. "Yes yes just like that, ….oh fuck me, ah shit I'm cumming!"
Judai opened his eyes as Asuka's pussy clamped down on him like nothing he could imagine as she came, convulsing and shuddering at her orgasm. The sight of her spread eagle underneath him, her face in a silent "o", her hair sprawled out on the pillow, pushed him over the edge.
He quickly pulled out before pulling Asuka's head up to his dick. Asuka opened her mouth and he shoved himself in. She bobbed back and forth while working him with her tongue. "Ah, ah, can't hold back anymore, cumming!" He came inside her inviting mouth, Asuka swallowing a steady stream of cum. She released his dick and stroked him, coaxing a few spurts on to her breasts.
"Oh my god, wow, you're good" Judai said. "What are you talking about, you did all the work." Asuka replied. "Well maybe you can return the favor." Asuka looked down to see, to her shock, that he was still as hard as rock. She looked up questioningly. "Hey, I'm with the hottest girl in school, how can I not be hard?" She giggled and pushed him back down.
She turned around so her ass was in her face. Judai got the cue and started to lick at her. She leaned down and stuck his dick in between her tits and pumped him quickly. Judai stopped momentarily, the pressure on his dick making him moan in pleasure. He went back to work with renewed vigor, sticking his tongue as far as it would while grabbing her round bubble butt, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks.
After of few minutes of licking, and tit fucking, Asuka got off before turning around and placing his erect dick at her pussy. She lowered herself on him in one quick motion, getting a groan of approval from Judai.
She started to bounce on his cock, gathering speed, her breasts bouncing in rhythm. Judai propped himself up and Asuka leaned down, her breasts hitting his face every time she came down on him. Asuka was loving the feeling of her pussy being stretched out from his girth, and how much attention her tits were getting from Judai. She gasped when he thrusted up when she went down, the impact driving him that much deeper each time.
"Oh fuck, you're so fucking big, filling me up so good." "Ah, Asuka turn around would you?" Not wanting to question him, she turned around. She was on her knees, her back to him, dick still up her pussy. "Shake that ass" Judai commanded. Asuka nodded and rocked her bubble butt, his dick entering her at a new angle, sending a wave of pleasure pleasure throughout her body.
The guys at the academy only noticed her amazing rack, but never her long sexy legs or her plump, heart shaped ass. "Idiots" he thought. He went back to focusing on his lover, silently groaning at the feeling of her amazingly tight pussy massaging his dick. "Hope he likes the show" she thought. The position was wearing her out quickly so she got off and got on her hands and knees. Judai looked at her and she gave him a "come here boy" look.
He grabbed her waist, positioned himself, and plunged back in to her awaiting pussy. Not wasting time, he hammered into as fast as he could, the previous positions bringing him close to climax. "Oh yes yes… just like that, fuck me, fuck meee" Judai continued to piston in to her, reaching forward and grabbing her arms, pulling back, wanting to dominate her. Asuka was surprised that he pulled her arms back but her breasts were bouncing wildly which turned her on.
Judai let go a few minutes later, her head falling on the mattress. He stood up and started to thrust downward into her pussy which was still hanging in the air. This new feeling brought Asuka back into focus as wave after wave of pleasure racked her mind. "Fuck, he is a machine" she thought.
"Ah, god, so tight, have to cum again." He pulled out and turned her over placing his dick near her breasts. Asuka grabbed her tits and squeezed them around him and moved them up and down in different directions, one up, the other down until he shot another load all over her face, his cum dripping down onto her breasts. "Ah, shh, fuck, you are so good" Judai complimented.
"Yeah, but you're not tired are you?" Asuka asked. Judai nodded no. "Good, we are not done until you cum in me." Judai got off the bed and sat down on a nearby desk chair. "Well, hop on"
Asuka got up, walked over and sat down on his lap, his dick pushing right into her . "Aww… yes, yes, oh god, you're so big, stretching my pussy so much" she whimpered. She jumped up and down on him, tits bouncing, tongue hanging out of her mouth. Judai did nothing. All he could do was stare at her bouncing tits, not that he could do anything else.
Her pussy was tight in this position. It was so incredibly tight, all thoughts were erased and the only things he could do as she rode him for all he was worth was stare at her heaving tits, and revel in the pleasure that being squeezed by her vigina provided. "Oh my god, gonna cum, ah it feels so good, oh shit!" she exclaimed as quietly as she could. "Yea, me too, let's go together alright." "Okay" She reached down and rubbed her clit while he grabbed both her tits, fondling roughly, manhandling her breasts. "Ah shit, gonna cum, cum with me Judai" "Okay Asuka" They kissed passionately, as they came, moaning into each other mouths, riding out their climaxes.
Asuka leaned on Judai, a wave of euphoria coming over her. "You were amazing" she remarked. "So were you" he said, kissing her forehead. He got up and carried her to bed, his cock still in her. They laid down together and kissed each other on the lips before falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story