Categories > Comics > Spider-Man

Get on with my own life

by Blackdagonmaster

As soon as a depressed Spider-Man perches himself on a ledge and starts complaining about his life so far, he suddenly gets attacked by the Black Cat.

Category: Spider-Man - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Peter Parker - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-25 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 1630 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was during the evening hours of the Seventh day of the month of November that a certain web-slinging champion of justice known as The Amazing Spider-Man had been patroling the Manhattan section of New York City to make sure that any super-powered criminals--like for instance:Venom and the Green Goblin--make an unexpected appearence and give any of the Big Apple's innocent residence any type of grief.
Anyway, as soon as he had noticed through his Spider-Sense that there were no super-villians lurking around in the shadows, the web-swinging super-hero whose real name happens to be Peter Parker had perched himself on the ledge of one of the city's many tall buildings, placed his hand on a stone gargoyle and said, "You want to know something, Bruce? Even though I should be feeling better whenever I'm out web-swinging, I'm still having the same problems. I mean, not only am I afraid of what might happen to Aunt May if she was able to find out that her nephew is actually your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. But I also have no choice but to get some grief from a certain publisher of the Daily Bugle known as J. Jonah Jameson and accept the fact that a certain beautiful lady known as Mary Jane Watson has been somehow taken away from me by the Green Goblin. In short, Bruce. I know that I'm suppossed to get on with my own life and forget about M.J. but I actually have no idea on to do that."
But then suddenly, a mysterious female stranger had leaped herself from out of nowhere and placed herself next to The Spectacular Spider-Man, causing his Spider-Sense to make him turn his eyes to the right and discover that another costumed New Yorker known as the Black Cat--whose real name happens to be Felicia Hardy--who had looked at the web-slinging superhero with a big smile on her lips and said, "I'm sorry, Spider. I was unable to ignore your little conversation. As for what you should do to get on with your own life and forget about M.J., allow me to offer to you a suggestion."
But just as the confused Sensational Spider-Man was about to ask the Black Cat about what she was talking about, she had given the costumed wall-crawler a hard karate kick to the back of the head and caused him to start falling off the very high building, only to have The Amazing Spider-Man shoot a really long web from one of his web-shooter and use that web-line to swing himself up to the roof of that building.
And then, as soon as his platinum-blonde attacker had also placed herself on the very same roof, placed her hands on her hips and said, "Well, Spider. You've got to admit. It was not the best way for me to do it but I was able to help get your mind off of Mary Jane.", an enraged Spider-Man had charged himself towards the Black Cat, grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against a wall.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DUMB-ASS BITCH? ! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!", that was what an angry Peter had asked the Black Cat just before she had used both of her super-powered legs to kick him away from her and growled, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, PARKER?! I MEAN, I HAD DONE SOMETHING TO HELP YOU GET OVER...!"
But just as she was about to say another word out of anger, a confused Spider-Man had raised his hand up towards the Black Cat and said, "Whoa! Wait-a-minute, Cat! How the hell were you able to discover that I'm really Peter Parker?", which--in turn--had caused the Black Cat to calm down and answer, "You see, Peter. After we had helped my father, James 'The Cat' Hardiski spoil the Kingpin's plan to create a super-solider army of his own and he had allowed you to return him to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody, I had followed you--out of curiousity--to the campus of Empire State University, where I had spotted you change out of your Spider-Man costume. After that, I had decided that one ESU student should be able to keep the secret of another, because the world really does need Spider-Man."
"Whoa! Hold on, Cat! Are you actually saying that you're...?", that was what the shocked Spider-Man had said to the Black Cat just before she had pressed a button on her costume and transformed herself back to the blonde and beautiful socialite known as Felicia Hardy, who had taken off the Black Cat mask, let out a sigh and said, "Look, Peter. If I had caused you more grief than before, I really am sorry. And if you don't want to see me ever again, I'll understand."
But just as she was about to put the mask back on, an understanding Spider-Man had placed his gentle hand on Felicia's and caused her to lower the Black Cat mask just in time for him to take his mask off, show his true face to her and say, "Actually, Felicia. I want to be the one to say that I'm sorry for being such an ungratefull pain-in-the-ass jerk. And if you're really willing to do so, you're more than welcome to spend the night at my place. Okay?"
And then, after she had given that idea some thought and decided that it might be better for her to do exactly that instead of just going back to her own place, sit around and feel sorry for herself, a small-smiling Felicia had decided to accept Peter's kind and generous offer and allowed him to web-swing the both of them back to the apartment building that he had allowed himself to live in.
And as soon as they had arrived at that very building and entered his apartment through the skylight, Peter had turned his small-smiling face toward Felicia, took a deep breath and said, "Well, Felicia. If you want to go take a nice warm shower, the bathroom is right next to the kitchen. Just let me know when you're done. Okay? Because I could use one myself."
And after the two good friends had shared a small chuckle between them, Felicia had stepped into the bathroom, stripped off all of her clothes, turned on the water, stepped into the shower and started rubbing soap all over her bare-ass naked body, only to have her look at the closed bathroom door and start fantasizing a buck-naked Peter entering the room and walking towards her, which had caused her to put the soap back on the soap-dish and start pumping two of her fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy and carressing her own tits with the other hands.
But of course, that was before the real Peter had stepped into the bathroom to see if she was in need of some cleam bath towels or anything like that, only to have him get a good look at what Felicia was doing with herself and find himself strip off all of his clothes and began stroking his stiff cock right in front of her.
That was before he had stepped inside that very same shower and placed his hands on Felicia's bare shoulders, causing the two Empire State University students to stare at each other's wonderfully-built nude bodies just before Felicia had allowed Peter to start licking all over her nude body--all the way down to her hot, moist snatch and carressing her firm breasts.
And as soon as she had placed her hands on his bare shoulders and said, "Aaaahhhh, yeeeessss! That's it! Do it, Peter! Touch me! Touch me there! Suck my wet pussy dry! Aaaahhhh!", the two ESU students had laid their nude bodies on the floor of the shower just in time for Peter to turn himself around and allow Felicia to begin sucking on his stone hard dick and the two New York-born superheroes to suddenly realize that they were both able to experience the one thing that they had never experienced with each other before, for they were experiencing pure and untamed erotica...and enjoying every minute of it.
Just then, after they had finished taking their shower together, moved themselves out of the bathroom and placed themselves on the bed, Peter had placed his stiff cock inside Felicia's hot and steamy cunt and his hands on her stiff mounds just in time for the sexually-energized Black Cat to place her hands on The Amazing Spider-Man's bare back and yell at the top of her lungs, "AAAAHHHH, YES! THAT'S IT! DO IT, PETER! TOUCH ME! FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME! MAKE ME WANNA CUM! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"
And then, after the two newfound lovers had started moving themselves harder and faster and their lovemaking has finally made its appearence in the latest edition of the Daily Bugle, both Peter and Felicia had came and collapsed due to exhaustion and fell asleep with their naked arms in a lover's embrace.
Just then, on the very next day, after they had woken themselves up from a sound sleep, Peter had looked at Felicia with a small smile on his lips, placed his gentle hand on her cheek and said, "I really do want to thank you, Felicia. For staying here with me and helping me get over Mary Jane."
And after she had rolled her eyes, looked at her newfound sex-partner and asked, "Mary Jane Who?", both Peter and Felicia had looked and smiled at each other and shared a small chuckle between them just before they had climbed out of bed, gotten themselves dressed and went to a nearby diner for some breakfast.
Sign up to rate and review this story