Categories > Original > Drama

Cure 1.2- Phan Fiction

by sleeki5987

Part three of Cure. So I guess I'm uploading every friday. But yeah, apart from the usual load of swearing, there is a mild(ish) sex scene, so beware!

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-03 - Updated: 2012-08-03 - 1375 words

?Blocked
~A week later-Viola~

“Okay, now open your eyes,”
I opened them, and looked at myself in amazement in the hairdresser’s mirror.
I had been given a long, choppy hair-cut, with a sweeping fringe and green highlights that matched my eyes, stretching from my roots to my waist where my hair ended, the top of it framing my face.
“Do you like it?” She asked.
“I love it! Thank you!”

We left the hairdressers, holding hands and chatting, before two girls approached us.
“A wild Danisnotonfire appears!” Laughed one.
“Oh hey, I’m guessing you’re two wild subscribers,” he grinned.
They chatted for a few minutes about llamas and unicorns, before hugging Dan and walking away giggling.
“Fangirls?” I ask.
“Yep. Not that common, actually, and they were quite calm compared to some I’ve seen,”
“What crazy shit do you get up to?”
“Not much. But now some fans have seen you I better introduce you to the rest of the Danosaurs,”
“In a video?”
“Yup,”
“Fuck,”
“You’ll love it!” He smiles, before we reach the building and take the lift to the eighth floor.
“Both of us were curled up on the sofa, watching the TV blankly.
“When is Phil getting back?”
“He’ll be back in a few days or a week, he’s in Florida,”
“I can’t wait to meet him,”
“You’ll definitely be a surprise,”
“Haven’t you told him about me?”
“Hell no! Do you have any ideas how many questions he’d ask? Besides, I’d like to keep you to myself for a while,”
He leans in to kiss me, his hands around my waist, and my hands in his hair, tongues brushing each other lightly.
He moans softly as I kiss his neck, just under his jaw, nibbling softly at times, eyes closed.
“I’m ready, Dan” I smile. Properly, from actual joy, and he grins his boyish grin at me before carrying me off into his room like we were just married.
He sets me down gently on his bed, still kissing me, before taking off his shirt, my fingers stroking downwards from his collarbone to his stomach, him making a small noise at the back of his throat, before I take my own shirt off, my jeans following them, until we were under the covers, completely naked.
“Ummm, do you have any-?”
“Yeah,” he says, reaching over the bed to get them.
“That’s a relief,”
He takes one and awkwardly puts it on, before positioning himself on top of me, supporting himself on his elbows, a look of almost fear on his face.
“Viola, are- are you sure?”
I nod eagerly.
I wanted him as close to me as possible.
He smiles, before I help to guide him in, me keeping a blank face.
I’d learned to show no pain, I only got beaten if I did, but I still gasp slightly.
He stops, but I urge him to go on, and he gently pushes until he’s all the way in, his deep brown eyes boring into mine.
He starts to move slowly, and the pain starts to disappear.
He kisses me gently, his hips still moving, our breathing even and deep.
His elbows sink into the mattress, his fringe brushing my cheek in time with his movements, me pushing my hips against his to get him in as deep as possible.
His thrusts are deeper, both of our breathing is shallower, our kisses more ferocious.
I start feathering kisses over his chest and neck, small noises escaping both of us, hips digging into mine.
Then he’s locked in his own world, back arching, groans erupting from him, grabbing my hips, and it pushes me over the edge, my head falling back, shaking from the orgasm, and he collapses next to me, both of us breathless.
We lie there, recovering for a few seconds, before Dan finally speaks.
“Fuck,” he says, still breathing hard. “I’m just sorry you had to witness that,”
“I’m sorry that- I don’t even know,” I giggle, kissing him calmly.
“I love you,” I breathe.
“I love you too,” he murmurs, and he holds me tightly.
For the first time in my life, I felt free, I felt happy, like I could shed my skin.
I could see a whole new life ahead of me, with Dan at my side.
I fell asleep on his chest, which must have been made for my head, while smiling for the first time in my life.
Dan was the cure to my broken soul.

~Dan~

The next morning we were inseparable, joined at the hip almost.
At breakfast, she even made Scotch pancakes, which were a lot better than the shitty English ones I made.
Viola was a completely new person.

The phone rang just as I stuffed the last pancake in my mouth.
I swallowed quickly, and answered it.
“Dan!” Phil laughs through the phone.
“Hey Phil,”
“Can you come and pick me up later? I’m coming home later and the flight lands around ten,”
“Sure, I’ll see you then. I’ve got a big surprise!”
We said our goodbyes, then hung up.

~Phil~

The plane wasn’t going fast enough.
I fidgeted in my seat, excited.
I couldn’t wait to see Dan; I’d decided that I was going to tell him that I loved him.
I wondered what his surprise was?
Maybe he was going to tell me that he loved me too.
That would have been the best welcome home present ever, and I could imagine it. Me and Dan growing old together, getting married, a whole life with the other.
I sat there, daydreaming, until the voice over the tannoy system announced that we were landing.
I watched the black sky sink away and I saw the runway stretched out before the plane.

I hurried through the crowds, searching for Dan’s face, worried, but then there he was.
I relaxed my face into a smile, but frowned as a girl with black hair with green streaks started smiling and chatting to Dan, and my face fell as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him, but he didn’t pull away.
Instead he cupped her face in his hands and deepened the kiss, before it came to an end.
I started making my way through the crowd towards them, when Dan caught sight of me and made his way through the sea of people, girl in tow.
“Phil!” he cries, pulling me in for a hug.
“This is the surprise,” He grins. “Phil, Viola, Viola, Phil,”
“It’s really nice to meet you, Phil,” she almost whispered, extending a thin, pale arm, red marks lining both of them from where a knife had once been dragged across it.
I took it and shook it unenthusiastically.
“Nice to meet you,” I mutter.
Viola took Dan’s hand again, and suddenly everything clicked.
My heart cracked in two, my chest torn right open.
I don’t know why it took me so long to get it. Maybe my brain wouldn’t accept it.

The journey home was long and silent.
Viola didn’t take her eyes off Dan, and he smiled warmly at her every few minutes.
It hurt me even more to know that they were properly in love.
I couldn’t read anything in Viola’s grass green eyes, so much like Pj’s, but with a ‘drip’ pupil, but Dan’s were an open book to me, and they lit up every time their eyes met. You could practically see their love floating in what little space there was between them.
I shouldn’t have been watching them or even thinking about them. It would only hurt me more.
Could you cure a broken heart?
I didn’t think you could.
I wanted to be friends with Viola. She had to be great if Dan was in love with her. She may be taking Dan away, but how was she meant to know that I love him?
I had to just take one for the team.
I was accustomed to suffering silently anyway, as I had done for the past three years.
Sign up to rate and review this story