Categories > Original > Erotica

Taking What's His.

by -Ever_After-

Smutty Frerard Fanfiction + Two Teenage Boys = One Story That I Most Certainly Will NOT Share With My Family.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 6658 words - Complete

?Blocked
The sun was just starting to make its slow descent toward the horizon, sinking slowly behind the buildings that stretched far up into the sky. Moncton was a city that never slept, and so it was known that even when the burning orb in the clouds had long-since been replaced by the moon, cars would still be whizzing down the streets in a blurr of headlights and glistening metal. Currently, many citizens were either making their way home after a long day of work, or making an early trip to the several bars and pubs that dotted the streets. Friday was coming to a close, and the hard-working adults would be damned if they didn't drink themselves into a stupor before the night was gone. Such a thing just wouldn't be proper for Canadian culture.

Not far from the bustling city, where the traffic went from a full-on swarm of vehicles to a slightly off-steady trickle, there stood a relatively old house. Said house, placed only just far enough away from the sidewalk to make way for a decent patch of lawn, was coloured a creamy brown and sporting fresh black shingles. The two-storey building wasn't much different than the ones surrounding it, but one got a sense of impending doom when passing it on the street.

Okay, maybe that was just Ben, but give the kid a break. If home was where the heart was, he wouldn't have any problem with stabbing the organ into a unrecognizable mush. With sprinkles.

The aforementioned teenager was lounging in his beanbag chair, his small frame almost being swallowed by the black leather. Luckily, he'd had months of experience with the chair, and he assumed that they were now good pals that had no intentions of eating each other. Ben shifted, sinking back even farther into the chair, and returned to the story that he had been pursuing for a good chunk of the past month.

The dark-haired boy had his laptop settled squarely in his lap, just as it always was when he was sitting down to read a good piece of writing. Yes, Ben had been waiting for the next update of this particular story for quite some time, and it was finally here for him to read. The author had raved on and on about 'how proud they were of the next chapter' and 'oh my Gerard, they couldn't wait to see the reactions of the readers'.

So, of course, they left poor Benjamin on a cliffhanger for three weeks.

Adjusting his glasses, Ben clicked on the link and went in for the kill. The chapter was here, now; no givesies-backsies. He was going to read this damn thing, even if it killed him.


"G-gerard?" Frank pressed himself further against the rough bricks of the alley and realised too late that he couldn't run this time. There was no chance for him to duck beneath the leather-clad arms of his captor, his best friend, and so the young man stood shivering against the wall.

Gerard grinned, his teeth glinting orange in the dim glow of the streetlamp. His eyes were wild, black and cold in the night. "Yes, sugar?" he purred, keeping his arms steady on either side of Frank's head. He was like a cat closing in on its prey.

Frank swallowed, his breath coming in shallow gasps. He almost expected his breath to hang in the air like a ghost, even though the night was warm. Maybe it was his blood running cold that made him expect the results of freezing weather. "What a-are you doing?"

And Gerard's grin stretched wider. "Isn't it obvious?" When Frank jerked his head from side-to-side to say no, the taller man leaned closer to the shaking guitarist. "I'm taking what's mine."


'Oh my fudge,' Ben thought, leaning ever closer to the screen. It seemed pretty obvious where this was going, despite the lack of warnings in the summary. The story was rated PG-13, for God's sake! Surely they wouldn't-


Frank moaned softly as Gerard's knee was brought gently between his quivering legs, rubbing slowly against the inside of his thigh-


Okay. Maybe they would.

Ben glanced over his shoulder, making sure that his door had remained firmly shut while such events took place on his computer. The last thing he needed was for his step-father to come busting in there like a homophobic Chuck Norris. After confirming that he was indeed safe from said weapon of mass destruction, Ben slowly turned back to his laptop.


"I want you bad, Frankie," Gerard whispered, his breath hot and sweet on Frank's tongue. He slid a spidery hand beneath the thin material of the other boy's shirt, tracing the solid muscle with the pads of his thumbs while his fingers explored the smooth skin of Frank's sides and back.

"Oh, Gee," Frank mewled, melting beneath the rough hands that gripped him so tightly. The fear was gone, now; devoured by the stronger feelings of want and lust. His body was becoming loose at Gerard's touch, and he felt himself relaxing against the wall of the alley instead of tensing against it. He'd wanted this for so long...

Gerard's fingers slipped further up his torso, finding the pebbled flesh of Frank's nipples and squeezing the right one gently. Frank squeaked in response, but was cut off by Gerard's mouth colliding against his own.

The boys kissed roughly, almost making poor Frankie become a part of the building they were using to steady themselves. Gerard tugged urgently at Frank's shirt, and then lifted it over the boy's head as if it had insulted him. Frank whined, now having nothing to protect his back from scraping against the bricks. Gerard didn't care, because he was busy nipping at the now-exposed flesh of Frank's chest and stomach.


Ben had to hand it to the author: she knew what she was doing. His cheeks were slowly heating. Bring to boil. Let simmer for fifteen minutes-

Okay, what the fuck was that? Never write shit down at four in the morning.

His cheeks were now full-on pink, and it was all he could do not to switch to a different tab and pick up later. But he had waited far too long for this chapter, and he would hang on to it tighter than an alcoholic to the last can of beer. Pushing his dark chocolate-brown bangs off of his face, Ben continued to read. Had he not been so into the action on his laptop, he would've noticed the soft creak of his bedroom door as it opened.

Light footsteps made their way over to the reading teenager, belonging to the socked feet of another teenage boy. Nathan slowly crept up behind his boyfriend of over a year, intent upon giving his Pretty Boy a little scare. He made the cutest squeaking sound-

Hold on.

Nate crouched down behind Ben, peering at the wall of text that Ben's eyes were rapidly skimming over. The smaller teen was clenching the fingers of his free hand against the pocket of his hoodie, his face flushed and his lips red from being bitten. Intrigued, Nate decided to delve deeper into the source of Ben's distraction.

Oh. Hello.


Frank writhed against the bricks, becoming a panting and moaning mess under Gerard's touch. It was maddening, the way the older man kept his pace agonizingly slow as he pumped Frank's cock. Beads of pearly-white substance trickled from the tip, and Gerard smeared it up and down the throbbing flesh.

Frank couldn't stand it anymore. "Take me," he begged, and Gerard saw this as the perfect opportunity to bite down on Frank's lower lip.

"What was that, sugar?" Gee growled, nibbling on the hot metal of Frank's lip ring.

"You heard me. I want you to fuh-fuck me-"


"So this is what you do without me, huh?" Nate asked, blowing his cover.

Ben almost hit the ceiling, his scrawny limbs flying in all directions. "HOLY CRAP!" His whole body had gone rigid, the blood draining from his face and turning it chalk white. Sadly, there was no adorable squeak to be heard. Nate calmly took Ben's laptop away from the danger area, and waited patiently to see if his boyfriend would recover from such a close brush with death. Ben glared at him, unimpressed. "Y-y-you tried to k-kill me!" he spluttered.

Nate grinned back at him. Ben was like a kitten when he was angry. With the 'menacing' green eyes and 'oh-so-terrifying' pout, the whole show was almost enough to give him cavities. "You're being ridiculous," he said, laughing as Ben straightened his glasses with a huff.

"My heart says otherwise- Oh, wait!" Ben shot another glare at Nathan, who was sitting cross-legged on his bedroom floor in a loose pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. "My heart fucking jumped out of my chest when you almost scared me into the next life!"

The younger boy waved a hand dismissively, adding a little 'pshaw' sound for effect. "You're still here. Stop over-reacting."

Out of the corner of his eye, Nathan noticed Ben edging ever-so-slightly closer to his still-open computer. The brunette's cheeks were once again aflame as he reached for his laptop, obviously aiming to close it and hide what he'd been reading. Now, Nate couldn't have that, could he?

"What'chya doing, Banjo?" he asked, the corner of his mouth twitching upward.

Ben blinked, his hand hovering over his laptop like a bird preparing to land. "Oh," he said, chuckling. "I-I'm just, er-"

"Reading?" Nate finished for him, grinning from his spot on the floor. Ben swallowed audibly.

"Yeah, actually. FicWad, you know. Heh heh..." The uneasy laugh trailed off, leaving an awkward silence that filled the room like thick mud. Time seemed to slow as Ben reached another centimeter to his right, the tips of his fingers just brushing the smooth metal when Nate spoke up.

"Anything... interesting?"

Well, fuck.

Ben bit his lip, his hand trembling in the air. Nate was using that voice; the voice that meant something was whirring in the deepest parts of the teen's mind. The Voice was just off from the clear tone of Nathan's usual voice, only there was a hint of a growl on the 'r's and 'g's. As soon as the word 'interesting' rolled off of his boyfriend's tongue, Ben knew he was screwed. He'd been in his room, blushing like a fucking firetruck, reading about one of his idols being fucked against an alley wall, and his boyfriend had caught him. Nate was smiling at him, but there was something completely different brewing in his amber eyes.

"Oh, just a story I've been following," Ben said, lifting his shoulders in a shrug. "Um, it's pretty good."

Nate's eyebrows raised. "Really? What's it about?"

Ben tried to swallow the squeak of terror that rose in his throat, but it came from his lips in a soft wheeze. His whole body was shaking, now; paralyzed under the intense stare Nathan was giving him. "It's... It's about, uh Frank, and he's a guitarist at a night club," he stammered. Nate nodded, clearly meaning for Ben to continue. "Er, he meets Gerard, who's part of a gang. Y'know. Leather and stuff."

"Sounds good," Nathan said, leaning back. Ben almost sighed in relief as the stare became less intimidating. His relief was short-lived, however, as Nate followed right up with: "Is the smut good, too?"

There was a loud 'snap!' as Ben slammed his laptop shut, his cheeks flaming in a blush that almost rivaled his blood-red glasses. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said in one breath.

The two boys locked eyes; amber blazing into olive green. Ben's heart was racing, his palm becoming slippery against the warm leather of the beanbag chair. Nate just grinned up at him from his place on the floor, looking exactly like a cat that’d just captured a particularly fat bird. Ben was convinced that if he smiled any wider, his teeth would be pointed.

'This is ridiculous!' Ben thought, unable to look away from the inferno in his boyfriend's eyes. 'We both read smut, so why should I feel so damn trapped?'

'It's because your freaking boyfriend just walked in on you getting turned on, dumbass!' said a voice inside Ben's mind. Said voice sounded nothing like this author. Nothing at all. 'It's like him waltzing in on you watching porn!'

'Oh God!' Ben was shaking so hard that it was a miracle that he didn't fall apart. 'Is he mad? What if he's mad?!'

As if hearing his thoughts, Nate's grin grew wider. In reality, Nate was grinning at the way Ben's eyes darted about the room as if the walls were crawling with an especially unpleasant species of insect. "Well, Benjamin?" he asked, his voice lowered into a purr. "Did you like it?"

At once, something clicked in Ben's head. It was the growl in Nathan's voice when he said his full name that did it; the way his voice deepened and his eyes became half-lidded with an emotion that was definitely not anger. It was something that gave Nate's eyes an almost animalistic brightness, something that made Ben's heart flutter and his lips to part ever-so-slightly. There was a dull ache beneath the tough fabric of his jeans, beneath his skin, and suddenly Ben needed to answer Nate's question by grabbing onto the collar of his boyfriend's shirt and yanking him closer until the ache was satisfied.

His hands twitched in his lap.

Nathan's smile was seriously starting to freak him out. It was like being watched by a lion, with those dark hazel eyes raking over Ben's body as if he were a meal to be devoured. And Ben wanted to be consumed, but in a different way that would leave him breathless and drifting through nothingness.

"What's distracting you, Pretty Boy?" Nate purred. He was too far away for Ben's liking, his fingers fiddling with a piece of ink-black hair as he waited for an answer. Tease.

Ben had to look down for a second, unable to keep eye-contact with his boyfriend as the tension became almost unbearable. His bangs spilled over his face, hiding him from the heavy gaze being set upon him. His breath was coming in soft huffs from the barely-there space between his lips. Finally, the answer came in the form of a whisper that had the beginnings of a moan. "Yes, Nathan. I liked it."

Almost immediately, fingers that did not belong to him pushed his bangs back from his face and forced him to look up. Half-clidded hazel irises shot through with flecks of amber and yellow dominated his vision, framed by long lashes and skin like the milkiest of coffee. His eyes fluttered closed as he felt the soft pressure of warm lips against his own, and when the pressure intensified, Ben met the kiss with equal hunger for the other boy's touch. The hand left his hair and gripped the front of his hoodie, holding him close as Nate tilted his head to one side and deepened the kiss with a groan and a flick of his tongue. In the darkness behind his eyelids, Ben saw fireworks.

The smaller boy wound his arms around Nathan's neck, groaning lightly as he was gently pushed deeper into the chair. The ache was growing in his thighs, accompanied by a heat that was rushing below his stomach. He tugged at the edge of Nate's shirt, breaking the kiss with an impatient growl that sounded more like an angry kitten then a teenage boy. Nate snickered.

"No way, Benjamin," he chuckled, taking Ben's bottom lip between his teeth. As much as he'd have loved to take him right there, Nate was determined to follow the plan that had formed in his mind. "Just wait a second."

Ben wanted to protest, but then Nate stood up and stepped away. Rejection was the first thought to go through his mind, all those nightmares of being pushed away by the Japanese-Canadian boy springing forth and putting a rock in his stomach. Those thoughts were wiped cleanly away as Nate stretched a hand down to him, taking a firm hold of his arm and pulling him into another quick kiss. And then, in a clumsy movement of overlapping feet and limbs, Nathan pushed Ben backwards onto the bed and hovered over him. Ben was left staring into those brilliant eyes again, one of Nathan's hands on each side of his head.

Slowly, ever-so-painfully slowly, Nate slid his knee up between Ben's legs. As soon as it made contact with the hardening bulge in Ben's skinny jeans, the smaller teen let out a shocked gasp and bit his knuckles to keep from screaming. Nathan noticed this and quickly slapped his hand away, leaning down to swallow the moans that rose from the boy's chest when he carefully rubbed his knee into Ben's crotch.

Ben squeezed his eyes shut against the pleasure that assaulted his brain. He became unaware of everything but the glorious feeling of finally being touched. That fanfic had done awful things to him, and now Nathan was his saviour. Once again, he pulled on the loose edge of Nathan's shirt. Nate stopped his actions for a moment, thinking, and then sat back on his knees to pull the shirt over his head and toss it to the ground.

Heh. He threw it on the ground. Heh heh... Heh... I swear to God, all sanity abandons me after two am. It is now five am. Birds are fucking chirping. Oh, I'm sorry. Were you reading something?

As always, Ben was struck with pride and just plain awe. Two years of basketball practise and some skateboarding had given Nathan a slender build, along with a thin layer of muscle that Ben just wanted to touch until dawn broke the next day. Maybe even longer. He wanted to run his hands over the smooth expanse of Nate’s chest and think: ‘He’s really mine.’ Before he could act on his thoughts, Nathan’s mouth collided with his and Ben was lost in the heat that radiated from his boyfriend’s body.

The kiss was as needy as the ones before it; an almost furious tangle of soft lips and tongues. Teeth knocked together as Nathan pressed himself closer to the beautiful boy underneath him. This kind of touching was unusual for them, as Ben was still getting used to having a partner that wasn’t just looking for a quick fuck. Sex was nearly always low and gentle, but this time it was proving to be passionate and consuming. Nate tried to not get swept away in the storm that boiled under his skin, instead focusing on the plan. Once Nathan had a goal, he wouldn’t stop for anything until it was met. He broke the kiss, moving his head down to pant against Ben’s collar and feel the frenzied heartbeat beneath his palm. Ben gazed at him through his eyelashes, his hands resting on Nathan’s shoulder blades.

Nate smiled into Ben’s neck, flicking his tongue over the dip beneath the boy’s throat and earning a small whimper in response. He kissed his way up Ben’s jaw before pulling back to look at his face. There was a glow in the olive depths of Ben’s eyes, slightly dulled by the light reflecting off his glasses, but still strong enough to be recognized.
“Sit up,” Nate said, his voice low and breathy. “Please.”

Ben did as he was told, leaning back against the headboard as he waited for the next order. It never came, as Nate once again left poor Benjamin in a critical moment. The boy whined, already missing the contact. Nathan grinned and picked up a small black object from the coat he’d left next to Ben’s door. “Music,” he explained, pressing the power button on the iPod.

Right from their first time together, Ben learned that Nathan needed to have some sort of background noise during sex. The gangly teenager hated silence. It left room in his head for less pleasant things, and it had been proved in the past that his thoughts could turn dark in the brightest of places. As long as there was that empty space where noise was missing, Nate just couldn’t feel safe. After scrolling through a couple playlists, he selected one that made him smile at the name. He hit shuffle, turned the volume to the highest setting, and crawled back onto the bed.

Ben listened for a while, a grin curving his lips as the song wound its way into his brain. It was familiar and soft, but his need for Nathan at that moment was completely unfitting for the haunting tone. His need was like fire in a storm, while the song was a cloud drifting through a calm night sky. Then again, Nathan was always the type to listen to slower music.

And I had a dream
About my old school
And she was there all pink and gold and glittering

“You know this song is probably about her dead mother or something, right?” Ben asked, lacing his fingers into Nate’s hair and pulling him down for a kiss. Nathan groaned into his mouth; a low sound that made Ben shiver.

“Still a good song,” Nate mumbled, his words slightly distorted against Ben’s lips. The boy was practically purring against his bare torso, and it only made him more desperate to pin Ben down and just ravage him. He panted, his breath coming to a complete stop when Ben’s spidery fingers trailed down his stomach to fiddle with the button on his jeans. Reaching down, he grabbed the wandering hand by the wrist and put it back to his chest. Without missing a beat, Nate grasped the edge of Ben’s hoodie and tugged on it. “I want to see you, first,” he growled, skimming the tips of his teeth over the shell of the other boy’s ear.

Ben shuddered, mewling as his sweater and undershirt were swiftly pulled over his head to reveal creamy white skin. His hair was sticking up in every direction, and Nate was almost consumed with the sudden desire to bury his fingers in the soft locks and just go wild on the exposed skin of his boyfriend’s neck. Ever since he’d first noticed the marks from other guys, moronic douchebags who only wanted Ben for half an hour at the most, Nathan had developed a strange obsession with Ben’s throat. He kissed the dip of Ben’s collarbone, letting his teeth barely drag over the soft skin. Ben shuddered, his back arching until there wasn’t any room left between the two lovers. There was a growl rumbling deep in Nate’s chest, and Ben was once again reminded of a lion and his prey.

The first bite was placed almost directly on Ben’s Adam’s apple. The older boy let out a shuddering gasp, which he quickly stifled with his knuckles. He knew that they were alone, and that there wasn’t really any reason for him to be quiet with Nate, but old habits die hard.

Nathan, oblivious to the silent battle above him, continued to suck and bite Ben’s neck as if he would never see it again. His hands wandered up and down Ben’s chest and stomach, pausing now and then to brush his thumb over a nipple or to trace the slight curve of his waist. Tiny patches of red were already blooming on the ivory surface of his boyfriend’s throat. Satisfied that Ben would definitely need some cover-up for the next few weeks, Nathan kissed his way up Ben’s jaw until he made contact with-

A fist.

He frowned at Ben’s hand, amber eyes narrowed slightly in annoyance. “Ben,” he breathed, his breath deliciously hot against the other boy. “We talked about this.”

Ben winced, slowly taking his hand away from his mouth and muttering an apology. Nate just waved it off and gave him a quick kiss before making his way back down to Ben’s chest. Once there, the boy decided that it was time to take it a little further. He grinned up at his boyfriend, who was watching him through eyelashes and crooked glasses. A thin sheen of sweat was forming under his bangs, and his expression

This needed to go further. Immediately.

Nathan swiped his tongue over the pink flesh of Ben’s left nipple, right above his frenzied heartbeat. The reaction was a strangled whimper from the green-eyed teen, which sank into Nate’s blood like the best kind of poison. He wanted to hear it again. He wanted to draw out every mouth-watering gasp and whimper that Ben could produce, and then he wanted to make the boy scream in the most sinful and breath-taking ways.

Stick with the plan.

Right.

Ben was only just aware of the warm hand traveling down his belly, since all his attention was focused on the mouth worshipping his chest. He didn’t really feel the fingers dancing across his waist, searching blindly for the little silver button that made his zipper nearly impossible to get at. There was a small ‘snap!’, and suddenly, Ben knew very well what was going on. “Nnngh.” He squirmed under Nathan, restless and panting beneath the boy. Nate slowly nudged the zipper down, his fingers brushing against the tight fabric of Ben’s underwear as more of it was revealed.

Pure.

Fucking.

TORTURE.

Now that Ben was ‘allowed’ to make noise, he didn’t bother to bite back the whimpers that were dragged out of his throat at Nathan’s touch. The soft pressure of fingers, fingers that belonged to an artist with delicate hands, skimming lightly over the sensitive area was driving him wild. He lifted his hips, pushing into the touch and earning a chuckle from the boy hovering over him. The laugh died quickly when Nate looked up, immediately being consumed by the darkness brewing in Ben's eyes. The olive and jade pools, usually bright and clear, were shaded by the raw need that threatened to swallow the boy whole. Deciding that teasing would most likely lead to an early death, Nathan hooked his fingers into Ben's jeans and tugged. The denim slid free, catching in a few places where it clung so close to the skin that it was almost painted on, and Ben kicked the pants away with a sigh of content.

Nate pressed his lips urgently against Ben's, swallowing the moan that rose from the smaller boy as the newly-exposed skin was explored. One hand was tangled deep in his brown hair, while the other was sliding up Ben's thigh. Nate growled into the kiss, slipping his tongue into Ben's mouth and almost tasting the need coming from the other boy. He was maybe ten seconds away from giving in to that need before he remembered. His hand fiddled with the elastic of Ben's underwear, fingertips skimming over the ridge befor disappearing beneath the fabric. Ben gasped, almost choking on the air as flesh met flesh, and he was suddenly completely helpless beneath the younger teenager. His skin was buzzing, blood pounding through his veins as the hand in his underwear made one long stroke up his length.

"Ask me what I'm doing."

Nathan's voice was a growl, deep and smooth against Ben's ear. He shivered, biting his lip to keep from screaming for Nate to just move, dammit! "Wha- What?"

Lips brushed against his earlobe, and Ben was sure that if Nate wasn't holding him down, he would've jumped off the bed. fuckfuckfuckfuck-

The request came again, this time with a hint of desperation. "Just ask me what I'm doing, Ben, please."

Swallowing the moan that bubbled to his lips, Ben complied. "What are you d-doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Nathan was nibbling on the edge of his ear, teeth scraping against the skin and dragging out a strangled gasp from Ben. The plan was coming together perfectly, which was good, because Nate wasn't sure how long he would be able to control himself. He could imagine his boyfriend's face, a gorgeous blush across his cheeks and his eyes half-closed and burning behind his glasses and his hair a wild mess and oh fuck his lips were pressing against his shoulder hot damn-

Ben kissed Nathan's shoulder, sucking at the skin and dragging his teeth ever-so-lightly over the flesh in a way that he knew was driving him crazy. He prided himself on having enough experience to break any man he chose, and he was going to use all of it on the boy that was tensing above him. Nate's words were repeating themselves in his brain. They were familiar, but the lust was clouding his thoughts-

Nate stopped shaking, taking all the mental strength he had to spit out the words. "I'm taking what's mine."

Ben had just enough time to think: 'oh shit he's quoting the fudging FANFICTION' before Nate's hand tightened around him. The brunette let out a strangled gasp, arching his back until the space between them was nonexistant. Nathan felt his heart soar with triumph, feeling the throbbing pulse beneath his palm become faster as Ben caught on. His hand twisted, earning a whimper and a yelp as he slowly pumped.

Curses spilled from the brunette's lips, mingling with the song that was rising around them as if it were fuelled by their energy. Instruments crashed together and brought a new passion to their movements, and Nathan could almost feel the music's heartbeat humming through their bodies. He leaned closer, claiming Ben's mouth in a kiss that was all burning flesh and teeth, and swept his thumb over the tip of Ben's cock. This was followed by a choked gasp, and before Nate could count another beat, nails were digging into his back and leaving fiery trails down the exposed flesh. He hissed, but it wasn't from pain, God no- it was from the storm brewing in his boyfriend's eyes. It was the deep blackness of the pupils that had dilated until they almost swallowed the irises, and Nathan actually had to stop his hand for a moment and stare at the boy beneath him.

What would it take...?
For things to be quiet?
Quiet like the snow...

They were nose-to-nose, caught in a staring contest between scorching amber and darkening jade. Ben's breath ghosted over his lips, fast and heavy from the hand still loosely wound around his dick. His glasses were crooked, his hair was a tangled mess, and Nathan had never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

Then came the whisper.

"Fuck me."

Oh God. Oh fuck. Oh fuckfuckfuckfuck-

Ben always hated that word. He hated the harshness of it. He hated how hard the word sounded, and how disgusting it made him feel to say it. But this was different. This was Nathan, and Nathan was barely an inch away from his lips and he could almost taste his kiss. There was fire in his veins, and it could only be doused by something so much rougher than 'making love' could ever be. He needed to be fucked. He needed to be left writhing on the sheets as if there was an inferno in his spine, and he needed to feel the strength rippling through his boyfriend's body as they became so close that there was a very real chance of never being separated again. He needed it, and he would beg for it if he had to.

Never let it be said that Nate didn't do everything he could to make his boyfriend happy.

He blinked down at the boy beneath him, and after recovering from hearing that word being tossed from Ben's mouth for exactly the third time since they'd met, he removed his hand from Ben's crotch and grabbed his face for one more heart-shattering kiss. Pants and moans came from their lips, and the music was now nothing but a dull sound a million miles away. Nathan moved one of his hands to his jeans, snapped the button, shimmied out of them, and returned to Ben's face like a dog called home. He kissed the soft curve of his cheek, the slightly sharp edge of his jaw, the small dip between his lips and his chin, and finally the soft pout of his lips. This kiss was nothing more than a press of mouths and a slight huff of breath, but it still tingled with passion and left Nate feeling a little light-headed.

"Lube?" he asked, his voice a soft growl against Ben's lips. The boy shivered, shaking his head quickly and holy shit that whine should be illegal in so many countries-

"Just use spit," Ben said, lifting one of Nate's hands to his mouth. "Like this."

Before Nate could stop him, the older teen was pressing his tongue against his fingers. Nathan froze, watching the tip of the pink muscle flick against his index finger before Ben opened his mouth and began to suck on three digits. Searing heat enveloped his hand, and blood rushed South as Ben fucking moaned around his fingers and licked them like they were made of the finest chocolate. His tongue swept between them and around them, coating them in saliva. Ben groaned again, opening his eyes slightly and peering up and Nathan from behind thick lashes and glass. It was beautiful and it was so filthy and it was so damn hot that all Nate could do was gaze stupidly down at the boy below him and hope to fucking GOD that he didn't just cum right there. As if sensing Nathan's fear, Ben smirked around his fingers and lightly sank his teeth into them before letting them go with a little 'pop'. Spit hung in a thin rope between Nate's fingers and Ben's mouth, hanging for a moment before breaking and leaving a shining trail from the corner of Ben's lips.

Nathan was surprised that his lungs were still working. Jesus Christ. Jesus Ever-Loving Fudge-Sucking Christ. Feeling as though his head was filled with air, Nate lunged for Ben's face and followed the spit trail with his tongue. Their lips collided in a sloppy kiss, all wet skin and tongue and frenzied mouths. Shifting back, Nate moved off Ben and hoisted the other boy's legs over his shoulders. There was one scalding second of eye-contact, a quick nod from Ben, and then saliva-slicked fingers were pressing into the heat of his entrance.

Ben hissed softly, arching his back as two fingers penetrated him. After his shady past two years ago he was used to the pain, but he'd never been rough with Nate before. Sex had always been relaxed and easy between them, and Ben had gotten used to having everything go slowly over the past year or so.

But this was different.

His lips burned with the nips and tugs Nate had given him, and he knew they were bright red from the rough kisses. Hickeys littered his neck and shoulder, his stomach, and now Nate was brushing his teeth over the inside of Ben's knee and it made his toes curl and his mouth open in a scream as another bruise formed beneath his boyfriend's lips. There seemed to be a fire in his thighs, and the burn in his ass was something that tore him between screaming for Nate to stop and begging him to keep going. Oh God, he was going to be so sore. But as Nate added a third finger, and the digits curled against his inner walls and scraped against the little bundle of nerves inside him, Ben couldn't care less about the pain.

"GoddamnitNatejust DO IT!"

And fuck if Nathan could say no.

He removed his fingers- almost losing it completely at Ben's choked whimper- and took hold of Ben's hips. Gripping them almost hard enough to bruise, he shifted his boyfriend closer and gently nudged the tip of his penis against his entrance. Ben shuddered and tried to rock against it, but Nate held him still. Grinning smugly at the smaller boy's growl of frustration, Nathan gave into his urges and thrust forward.

AND THEN THEY DID IT.
THE END.
...
No, I'm kidding. Wouldn't you just kill me?
But seriously, there's more.

Ben's strangled yelp quickly dissolved into hoarse mews of "ohgodohgod yes YES." Despite how quiet he was at the beginning, once Ben got going, nothing could shut him up. His nails dug into Nathan's back, leaving vivid scratches that seared his flesh and only caused the teen's movements to become more frantic. Although Ben had been stretched many times before Nathan came along, he was still deliciously tight and hot and dear sweet God Nathan loved his Pretty Boy. He loved the way Ben gripped onto him as if his life depended on it. He loved the sweat that shone on his pale skin, and the clench of his jaw, and the way his eyes squeezed shut, and the way his dark hair splayed over the pillow. Dropping his head onto Ben's shoulder, Nathan continued to pound into him while simultaneously nipping at the skin with his teeth and growling "mine" into his throat.

Ben was gasping, now, pleasure sweeping through his body like a tidal wave as Nathan's thrusts became deeper and impossibly harder. He felt so full, so full and so wonderfully complete in that moment that it was a wonder that he was even able to make a sound at this point. His breath came in harsh pants that seared his throat, and though he wasn't aware of it, he was babbling a stream of words that didn't make sense but still held some strange sort of meaning. He felt the vibration of Nathan's words against his neck, and his toes curled so tightly that for a moment he thought the bones would snap. They didn't, but the muscles in his ass clenched and Nathan had one moment of pure bliss before he realized something.

They hadn't used a condom.

Now, before you jump to conclusions, let me tell you that this isn't an m-preg fic. Nor is it a tale of how Nathan Lynch got his first STI. I am merely saying that it is uncomfortable as hell to have someone finish inside you, not to mention extremely disgusting. And so, being the gentleman that he was, Nathan swiftly pulled out.

The smaller boy let out a strangled gasp, not expecting the sudden exit and feeling his muscles scream with pain. One look at Nathan's face, however, was enough to push him over the edge and into swirling blackness.

They panted for a while, their limbs tangled and sapped of strength. Ben pushed at Nate's shoulder, and the younger teen rolled off to one side and collapsed onto the sheets.

For a long time, there was nothing but the music.

But I'll grind against your bones,
Until our marrows mix.
I will eat you slowly.
Ohhhhh...
The horror of our love.
Never so much blood pulled through my veins.
Ohhhhh...
The horror of our love.
Never so much blood...

And then-

"Fudging hell, Nathan! You could warn a guy!"

"I'm sorry- did you want my baby batter all up in your business?"

"If you would freaking remember to cover your heat and moisture-seeking throbbing venomous python of homo love, maybe my ass would still work."

"Ben, your ass is fine."

"You broke it, Nathan. You broke my poor ass."

"Benjamin. Shut up and cuddle."

And so they did.

((DID I MENTION I CAN'T WRITE SMUT?!)
Sign up to rate and review this story