Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Seven Minutes in Heaven

by anonymowriter

RYDON -- Brendon decides on a game of seven minutes in heaven and gets stuck with homophobic Ross.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-10 - Updated: 2012-08-11 - 2190 words - Complete

?Blocked
“I’m so bored,” Jon muttered, plucking at the strings on his bass absently. He looked over at Spencer who was flipping through some magazine. Ryan looked over at Jon with a roll of the eyes before looking back at the television screen, playing something actiony or romanticy. Whatever it was, no one but Ryan knew.

“Then think of something to do,” Brendon spoke in a more obvious tone. He wasn’t bored at all. He was on his laptop, mixing music on Garage Band. His tunes were fairly stupid and more dubsteppy than anything else. But he was having fun with it.

“We could play a stupid teenage game,” Spencer suggested, boredly turning the pages of Seventeen magazine. If anyone asked why he was reading it, his only response would be ‘Because it was there.’

Ryan then tore his eyes away from the TV, muting it. He shook his head, “No. Fuck that. I’m not playing some teeny bopper game. Most of those involve kissing or fucking. And, no offense guys, but despite all those fan fiction stories online, I’m not touching you guys.”

Brendon laughed, “I say we play Seven Minutes in Heaven. Just because of you, Ross,” he grinned, shutting his Mac and turning to the other three, leaning forward in his seat. He then saw Ryan’s face turn white and he laughed hysterically, “Come on! It’ll be fun.”

Ryan groaned and sat back in his seat. The other three were all cracking up and Ryan realized he’d lost. Well, fuck, “I’m still not kissing any of you. If I end up in a closet with one of you, I’m not kissing ANY of you,” he ran a hand through his light brown locks.

“Aw, not even a peck on the lips?” Brendon teased, going over and sitting on the couch beside him. He moved closer to him and Ryan squeaked and jumped up. Brendon cracked up, “Aww. I’m so hurt, Ross. Am I really that revolting?”

“Fuck you, Brendon!” which just got more laughs. He growled and got back onto the couch. He grabbed Brendon’s face and planted a kiss on his lips. And then he pulled away and stood up, “There! Are you fucking happy?!”

The laughing stopped and Brendon just stared at him. He wasn’t expecting him to do that at all. It wasn’t like Ryan. Brendon wasn’t gay. At least, not entirely. He was bisexual. He’d had girlfriends. He had never had a boyfriend. The reason why was solely because the only guy he had ever liked was Ryan. But he wasn’t about to chase after a straight guy.

He had never done anything about it. He’d tease him whenever he was all homophobic, but he’d never actually flirted with him or done anything to provoke him. And he certainly didn’t think this would. The room was filled with silence and Brendon’s face was just paper white. Ryan threw his arms up, “What? Are you mad now? Isn’t that what you fucking wanted?!” still nothing. He sat down with a huff, “Let’s play the fucking game.”

“Okay…” Jon spoke after quite a long silence. He then thought about it for a while, creating even more of a silence, “I’ll put numbers in a hat and those with matching numbers have to go into the bathroom together, since we don’t have a closet… And we’ll do it with the roadies too. So it’s not just awkwardly the four of us.”

“Fine,” Ryan muttered. For the next several minutes, Jon wrote down pieces of paper with numbers 1 through 13. Two of each. He then sent Ryan’s hat with the papers in it. Once everyone had their numbers, Jon watched as everyone looked around at all the others, trying to decipher who had what number.

After realizing no one was going to stand up first, Jon stood, “Okay, I have the number four. Who am I going in with?” he looked around and watched as Spencer stood up, showing his number. Jon had always had somewhat of a thing for Spencer. It was never that he liked him, no. He just was the one guy that he’d fuck if he had the chance. And he got him to be in the closet with. Well, now was the defining moment. Would Spencer be down for it?

He grinned and led him to the bathroom. Spencer stepped in. As soon as the door was closed, he pushed Jon against the door and kissed his lips. Jon was taken by surprise. And then Spencer pulled away with a laugh, “Sorry. It’s seven minutes in heaven. Wouldn’t be right if we didn’t kiss at least once,” and then Jon was upset. Spencer only did it because of the game. He didn’t actually want to, “So… What’s up?”

Jon laughed a bit, “Yeah. Have to kiss once,” so no fuck. That’s okay, he supposed. Couldn’t always get what you want, he figured. When there seven minutes was up, they heard a knock on the door. Jon walked out and Brendon wiggled his eyebrows. Jon laughed, “Oh yeah, we fucked so hard, the floor cracked,” he spoke sarcastically.

Spencer rolled his eyes as he walked out after him. Brendon then stood, “Two~” he sang and Ryan groaned and stood up. Brendon swallowed, “Can I swap numbers with someone? Please?”

“That’s against the rules, Bren, and you know it,” Jon shook his head, “And it was your idea. You gotta go in with Ryan. Sorry dude,” and he watched as Brendon looked over at Ryan before sulking into the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet, putting his face in his hands.

And then he heard the door close and he looked up. The next thing he knew, Ryan’s lips were on his. Brendon didn’t even know what to do. He couldn’t even kiss him back. And then his lips were gone and Brendon wished they were back. He put his fingers to his lips and looked at Ryan. Ryan sat back on his heels, “I felt offended when you wanted to switch numbers.”

“So you kissed me,” Brendon got up and headed toward the door, not opening it. He just stood by it, facing away from Ryan, “Thanks. That boosts my self-esteem a lot, Ross,” he rarely called Ryan by his first name. He felt like he could only call him Ryan if they were close. He wasn’t. Or he didn’t think he was.

“That’s not why I kissed you, Brendon,” he walked over and placed his hands on Brendon’s shoulders. He moved the hair from the side of his neck and placed a soft kiss on the skin, “I kissed you because I wanted to.”

“Don’t lie to me. I get it, you know I have a crush on you, so you’re fucking with me. Just stop. I don’t need this. I know you don’t like me. I know that you’re homophobic and—” he then gasped when he felt Ryan grab his ass. His face turned bright red, “And you would never touch a guy.”

He then turned Brendon around and pushed him against the door, “Let’s just say I’m thinking of coming out of the bathroom,” he joked, “I… Okay, I’m not fucking with you. Honest, I’m not. I’ve read so many fan fiction stories about us that… I didn’t want… I didn’t want to make them come true. But reading them, a lot of them had you spot on. And I was beginning to like you and it scared me. So I put on this homophobic mask because I’m a fucking dumbass. But I like you… And I…” he groaned and just kissed Brendon on the lips, rough and passionate, “I want to be with you… But I want to keep it a secret.”

“That’s okay,” Brendon gasped for air before he pushed Ryan down to the ground and started to kiss him long and hard on the lips. Ryan submitted easily, wrapping his arms around the other’s waist. Brendon slipped his hands under Ryan’s shirt and just thrusted his hips into him and Ryan gasped, trying not to moan. Brendon’s hands moved their way down to rest on his hips, his thumb gently grazing the skin. Ryan moaned softly and Brendon moved his face down to whisper against his lips, “No moaning. Secret, remember?”

Ryan whimpered, but nodded. His face turned bright red and he pursed his lips as Brendon kept grazing the skin of his hipbones. He then watched as Brendon moved away and unbuttoned Ryan’s shirt, pulling it off. Ryan took a deep breath and pulled Brendon down to kiss him on the lips. As he did, he reached down to the hem of his tshirt. He yanked it off of him and threw it into the tub.

He then grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him down to his lips, letting them crash together. Ryan let his hands roam down his torso before reaching the top of his black skinny jeans. He felt Brendon grin against his lips and lift up his hips so that Ryan could more easily get his jeans off. Brendon eventually stood to get them off all the way, followed by his boxers. He then pushed Ryan’s legs apart before he undid his pants, slowly pulling them off. He then pulled his boxers off too.

Brendon leaned over and started to kiss Ryan’s collarbone and let his fingers move down to his entrance. He teased him by letting his fingers graze circles around it. Ryan bucked his hips upward with a small whine. Brendon grinned and went to put one in when he stopped, “Crap, lube,” he whispered. He jumped up and went to the mirror. He opened it and found a bottle of lotion. He spread it on his fingers and went back down onto his knees. He then leaned back over to kiss Ryan on the lips as he slipped one finger in.

Ryan groaned and Brendon bit Ryan’s lip as a ‘shut up.’ Ryan took a deep breath as Brendon pumped his finger in and out, hitting his gspot almost immediately. He bit his lip to not moan out his name. And then he put in a second finger and Ryan could barely contain the groaning. And then a third and he bucked his hips up again. He took a deep breath, “Just get in me,” Ryan cried in a whisper.

“I thought you’d never done this before.”

“I haven’t, but you’re so good at it, I feel like I have.”

Brendon grinned and pushed himself inside, biting back the urge to moan Ryan’s name. Ryan then bucked his hips up, causing Brendon to push further inside of him. As he thrusted and Ryan bucked, Ryan needed the satisfaction of his own dick being given attention. So he reached down to stroke himself off as Brendon thrusted. He took hold of his own dick and he gasped to keep the moan from coming out.

Brendon realized this and reached down, smacking Ryan’s hand away and started to stroke him, better than Ryan had been doing it himself. Ryan bucked his hips up and arched his back, putting his index finger to his mouth to bite it instead of screaming Brendon’s name as he hit his orgasm. He felt Brendon come inside of him and he knew they had it at the same time. Brendon road his orgasm out and Ryan couldn’t contain the moan. Brendon slapped his hand over Ryan’s mouth, the other still stroking Ryan.

It was hard for even Brendon to not moan. Just as they finished, there was knocking on the door. Brendon pulled out and quickly put on his clothes, throwing a towel at Ryan, who quickly cleaned up. He put his own clothes on and fixed his hair. Brendon opened the door and smiled, “Seven minutes already?”

“We were having fun talking,” Ryan agreed.

“Yeah, Ryan and I talked about a lot of things,” Brendon smiled.

“You guys smell like sex,” Jon told them bluntly.

Ryan and Brendon looked at each other and then at Jon and they laughed, “Well, that’s surprising. We didn’t do anything.”

“Okay. Sure you didn’t,” Jon rolled his eyes, “Who’s next?”

Brendon and Ryan sat down next to each other, closer than before. Brendon spread his arm across the back of the couch behind Ryan. Ryan leaned his head on his shoulder. Spencer and Jon stared at them with cocked eyebrows.

“Shut up,” they said in unison.

“Yeah, Ryan, you don’t like Brendon at all.”

“Fuck you.”

---

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! This is just a one shot given to me by XEvil_AngelX! Review if you liked~
Sign up to rate and review this story