Categories > Original > Erotica

I love you more

by Stashley

Stashley oneshot that I wrote when I was bored.. pretty smutty btw. Its my first one so don't hate ;]

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-12 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 1566 words

?Blocked
I Love You More (Stashley Oneshot Smut)^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley was thrilled when Stefan invited him to stay the night at his house, because his parents had gone away for the weekend. They could have the whole house to themselves.
They had chosen to spend their evening by doing nothing and watching some movies together.
“I love you Stef” Ashley whispered into his boyfriend’s neck as they lay snuggled together on the comfy red sofa. The movie they were watching had just ended and they lay together in silence.
Stefan pushed Ashley down gently onto the sofa and crawled on top of him, straddling the older boy.
‘I love you more’ He said, with a naughty grin on his face and his big, dark brown eyes full of lust. Stefan pressed his soft lips to Ashley’s.
“Your'e making me horny, Stefan Abingdon” Ashley giggled.
Ashley’s arms slid around Stefan’s waist and Stefan put his arms around Ashley’s neck. Stefan’s tongue began to explore Ashley’s mouth. Stefan was making small, whimpering moans. Ashley’s hands tangled in his dark brown curls as they kissed, quiet moans escaping Stefan’s lips. Ashley began to kiss Stefan more passionately, swallowing Stefan’s moans. Ashley began to buck his hips in time with Stefan’s until Stefan pulled out of the kiss
‘Ash..?’ He asked. ‘Yeah?’ ‘Can we.. go up to my room?’ Stefan said with a naughty smile. Ashley felt his jeans tighten down there.
‘Sure’ he said. Stefan took his hand and led him upstairs.
It was good that Stef’s parents had gone away for the week end, because Ashley knew what was going to happen next.
As soon as they reached the top of the stairs they stumbled into Stefan’s bedroom, fell onto Stefan’s bed and their lips crashed together again.
Stefan slid his tongue into Ashley’s warm willing mouth and Ashley moaned a little.

He wanted Stefan so badly, it hurt. Stefan began to pull off Ashley’s shirt, running his hands down Ashley’s perfect chest, letting his fingers brush off his muscles.
Ashley pulled off Stefan’s colorful shirt, and they kissed each other deeply.

Ashley felt Stefan’s hands tugging at his skinny jeans and he pulled them off. Ashley pulled off Stefan’s skin tight black jeans and threw them onto the floor.
Now both boys where only in their boxers. Stefan kissed Ashley’s perfectly shaped cheek, and moved down to kiss his neck, sucking gently on a sensitive spot that made Ashley moan and whimper.
He kissed his perfectly shaped jaw and moved down placing a trail of soft kisses on Ashley’s collarbone. Ashley shivered as Stefan ran his hands down his bare chest and came to rest at the waistband of his dark blue boxers.
Stefan studied his boyfriend as he stood before him.

With the same naughty smile on his face, Stefan knelt down on his knees in front of Ashley. Ashley threw his head back and let out a long, sighing moan as Stefan slowly licked up his shaft before he took his throbbing erection into his mouth.
Stefan was teasing Ashley, by sucking on his head and humming lightly, licking up the pre-cum Ashley was making. His hands moved up and down Ashley’s shaft. Stefan was grazing his teeth lightly over Ashley’s head, making Ashley shiver and gasp. Stefan was driving Ashley crazy, he was so close, then Stefan stopped for a while, before his hand began to pump Ashley’s erection hard. Ashley couldn’t hold on any longer,
‘Oh my fucking god Stef, I’m gonna-‘ but Stefan didn’t stop.
Ashley felt a strange but nice feeling in the pit of his stomach, his head fell back, his back arched and he grabbed onto Stefan’s shoulders and came into his mouth moaning out Stefan’s name. ‘Ohhh’ Stefan swallowed and looked up at Ashley with his wide brown eyes.
He still had some of Ashley’s cum around his lips, making Ashley get even more aroused.
Stefan wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and smiled.
Now it was Ashley’s turn to tease Stefan. He kissed Stefan’s neck, sucking a soft spot making Stefan whimper. ‘A-ashley’ Stefan whimpered quietly. Ashley planted kisses down Stefan’s neck, giving him love bites here and there. Ashley ran his hands up Stef's chest and tugged oh his nipples 'OH FUU-' Stefan moaned loudly.
Ashley kissed along Stefan’s prominent collarbone. ‘Do you want me?’ Ashley asked. ‘Oh my fucking God yes’ Stefan moaned. Stefan wanted him so badly. He wanted to feel Ashley inside him. Ashley placed a trail of kisses down Stefan’s stomach, making Stefan’s breathing ragged and un-even.
Stefan felt Ashley’s hands at the waistband of his boxers, tugging them off.

Ashley knelt down in front of Stefan and took his rapidly growing erection into his hands.
Ashley sucked his head and moved his hand up and down Stefan’s already hard dick, being rewarded with shaky moans of pleasure from Stefan.
Ashley looked up at Stefan. His head was lolling back, his eyes were closed and his mouth was open. Ashley licked up and down his boyfriend’s dick slowly, driving Stefan insane. Ashley let his tongue graze over the slit and Stefan’s large brown eyes grew wide.

‘Oh my GOD Ashley I think I’m gonna- ‘ A high pitched moan escaped Stefan’s lips as he filled his boyfriends mouth, gripping onto Ashley’s shoulders as he did so.
Ashley swallowed and looked up at Stefan. He knew what was next. They had never gotten this far before, but he felt they were ready.
He grabbed the fruit flavored lube on Stefan’s desk. He tasted some and winked at Stefan. Stefan smiled, his eyes glistening.
He squeezed some of the pink liquid onto his index finger put Stefan’s legs over his shoulders. He pushed his lube-covered index finger into the younger boy.
Stefan’s dark eyes went wide and he screamed,
‘Fuck!’ digging his nails into Ashley’s shoulders. Ashley pulled out his finger. ‘Stef? Am I hurting you ?’ Ashley asked, because that was the last thing he wanted to do, he loved him so much, it hurt his heart to think of Stefan in any kind pain.

‘No, Ash, no your not, just don’t stop’ Stefan answered, his voice full of lust and longing. Ashley nodded and inserted two of his fingers into Stefan.
Stefan’s moans echoed through the house ‘Oh. My. God. Ashley! More!’ Ashley inserted three of his fingers into Stefan.
Stefan was almost crying with pleasure as Ashley moved his fingers around inside Stefan. Ashley stretched him out and then withdrew his fingers.
Stefan pressed his forehead against Ashley’s, their dark brown eyes meeting, Stefan pressed his lips to Ashley’s.
‘Ash, I’m ready’ Stefan whispered in between kisses.
Ashley nodded, and put Stefan’s legs over his shoulders and slid into him.
The pleasure was almost too amazing to be true.
Ashley pulled out before slamming back into him. Ashley looked at Stefan. His brows were furrowed, his eyes were closed, he was biting down on his lip and his forehead was glistening with beads of sweat.
Ashley began to thrust harder, gradually building up a rhythm.
Stefan was bucking his hips in time with Ashley’s. Stefan never wanted this to end, it just felt so amazingly good.
With another thrust Ashley hit Stefan’s prostate making him wail ‘A-ashley!!!’ grabbing onto Ashley's shoulder. Ashley grabbed Stefan’s erection and pumped hard. ‘Oh, A-ash, I’m gonna-‘ Stefan moaned.
He came all over Ashley’s stomach with a high pitched moan, reaching his orgasm.
Ashley thrust more and their lips met again, they kissed passionately and Ashley saw fireworks.
Ashley was so close, with one more thrust he came into Stefan, reaching his orgasm. Stefan felt Ashley fill his insides.
Ashley pulled out of Stefan, collapsing next to him on the bed. ‘Oh MY God.’ Stefan sighed happily, rubbing his forehead. Ashley gazed around the room. It was a mess, but they didn’t care. They’d sort it out tomorrow.
All that mattered was that he was here, alone with Stefan.
‘That was absolutely Amazing’ Ashley said. Ashley pulled the warm covers up over them both and Stefan rested his head on Ashley’s warm chest. ‘Yeah, it was’ Stefan giggled.
Ashley slid his hands around Stefan’s waist, pulling him close and holding him tight. ‘I love you so much’ Stefan whispered sleepily into Ashley’s neck.
‘I love you more’ Ashley giggled.
Ashley gazed into Stefan’s big brown eyes.
Stefan gazed back into Ashley’s.
Stefan’s eyelids grew heavy, and not before long he fell asleep, snuggling down into Ashley’s warm embrace.
Ashley watched his boyfriend sleep, his eyelids closed, his mouth slack with sleep.
He watched Stefan’s chest moving up and down as he inhaled and exhaled. It was a beautiful sight to Ashley.
He heard the small, cute sleep noises Stefan was making.
Ashley placed a small kiss on Stefan’s nose.
He held Stefan close, winding his fingers round his dark brown curls, and before he knew it, he joined Stefan as entered the world of his dreams…….
Sign up to rate and review this story