Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Birthday Present

by Blackdagonmaster

It's Alexis' birthday and Jaden has a gift that she wants

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-16 - Updated: 2012-08-16 - 1557 words - Complete

?Blocked
During the party Alexis was feeling a bit down, as Jaden wasn't around. Sure, Atticus would approve of him, but not the parents. Besides, they would probably think Jaden was from the other side of the tracks, and they were right. However, it didn't stop her from putting together a few cards, putting them all over the house, lighting up a few candles, and dressing sexy.

Meanwhile, Jaden was hurrying straight to Alexis' house. He had his present for her, but forgot to actually go to the party last night. Sure, Atticus gave him an invite, but he couldn't make it as he had family over that day, and had told Atticus that beforehand. Then he turned the bend, and went straight to the Rhodes house. He knocked on the door, and was surprised to see it was open. He then saw the card. A note was written on it.

Jaden,

I'm in the mood for a little game. Find all the cards, and you'll win a special prize!

The first card is in the first movie we watched when you first came here!

Love,

Alexis

`All right, Alexis. I'll play your game.' Jaden thought. He went into the sitting room, and went through each DVD, being careful to put them back into their proper places. He then looked in the case for “The Notebook”, and found the card.

Jaden,

Well, looks like you found it. Ready for card number two?

It's in the kitchen, and that's all I'm gonna tell you!

Love,

Alexis

Jaden went into the kitchen, and searched everywhere. Then went into the fridge, and there it was. The latest card, which was on top of a box of strawberries. The note said:

Jaden,

Two down, two to go! Card three is in the bathroom. Better hurry!

Love,

Alexis

Jaden went up to the bathroom, and thought he heard Alexis giggling. But he shrugged it off, and went into the bathroom, and searched through the medicine cabinet. There was the third card, sitting near a bottle of Tommy girl. He then unfolded the card, and saw a key fall out. He picked it up, and read the note.

Jaden,

Be patient honey! There's just one more thing you have to do, and that's to walk into my bedroom.

This key unlocks it all; it doesn't only unlock my room, but it also unlocks my heart!

Love,

Alexis

Jaden didn't need anymore requests. He made a beeline for Alexis' room, and unlocked the door. There she was, in dark blue lingerie. (AN: Hey, since she's an obelisk blue, I figure, why not blue bra and panties?) The lit jasmine and lilac candles and the scent of Tommy girl permeated the room, and the dim light of the candles gave the room a romantic atmosphere. “Congratulations, my love. You won.” Alexis said.

Jaden, who was still in shock at the sight before him, just said, “Hey Alexis. Where's my prize?”

Alexis stood up and walked over to the CD player sitting on a corner of the room, and pressed play. She then turned around so that Jaden's sight was on her, and slowly took her bra off. “She's right here.” Jaden recognized the song easily. He kicked off his shoes and socks, walked right into Alexis' arms, and kissed her, just as the first lyrics were being sung.

Ohh yeah…
Can you imagine us making love,
The way it feels the first time we touch?

As they both kissed, Alexis took off Jaden's shirt, and felt the muscles of his back. She then kissed his neck. After that, she turned him around, and felt the strong pectoral muscles. He then turned back around so he was facing her, and then watched her as she undid his jeans. Jaden then gave Alexis a bit of a nod.

Can you think of it
The way I dream of it?
I want you to see it like I'm seeing it.

Alexis then touched the throbbing organ between Jaden's legs, and watched in marvel as it stiffened from her touch. She pushed him down on the bed, and began a trail of light butterfly kisses from his head, to his neck, chest, stomach, and finally, his member. She started sucking on the head slowly, enjoying every single second of it. Just a minute after just sucking the head, she couldn't resist, and started to suck the whole thing down, gradually gaining speed.

(It's a picture of perfection
The vision of you and I)

Your lips upon my lips
(Can you just picture this?)
Your fingertips on my fingertips
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin
That would be the sweetest sin
Yeah

It would just be too much for Jaden, and he came with a groan. Alexis just happily licked up his come. He then said. “Wow. That was amazing.”

“Well… I planned this whole thing.” Alexis explained.

“Um… Here's my present.” Jaden replied, and gave her his gift. He watched as Alexis opened up the gift, a black spaghetti-strap top with the words “Skater Girl” in white letters. “I figured you'd like it.”

“It looks nice, and it's my size, but, there is something else I wanted for my birthday.” Alexis said.

“What might that be, `Lex?” Jaden asked, immediately knowing the answer as Alexis crept up to him.

She then whispered in his ear. “How about your virginity, Jaden?”

As soon as he heard it, Jaden just took Alexis into his arms, and said, “You know it.” And they kissed passionately as the song played on the stereo.

All night, I lie awake,
`Coz it's too much to take
Dreaming about the love that we could make
All day, I think of schemes
To get you next to me
I want you so bad that I can hardly breathe

As they kissed, Jaden picked up Alexis and carried her to the bed, and slowly began to work his way down. From the lips, to the neck, to her chest, and he made sure that her breasts got the most attention, sucking on her nipples, kissing the tops and licking the bottoms. He smiled as she moaned out in pleasure. `She must REALLY like it.' Jaden thought, as he went down, slowly taking off her panties. Then he kissed up her inner thighs, and slowly, yet leisurely licked up Alexis' warm, wet sex.

(It's a sign of my obsession,
That I can't stop thinkin' `bout)

Your lips upon my lips
(Can you just envision it?)
Temptation I could never resist
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin
That would be the sweetest sin

“Oh…” Alexis moaned out as she felt his tongue lick up. She couldn't help but wonder what she had done to deserve a guy like Jaden. He knew instantly, and slipped his tongue in, and on cue, Alexis' soft whimpers became loud, throaty cries of passion, as Jaden led Alexis up the mountain to sheer bliss. “That's it, lover… oh god…” she cried out as he slowly took the little nub up above her wet sex, and as he did, it hit; a huge orgasm that left her feeling dazed, but blissful at the same time.

It would feel so good
To be so bad
You don't know how bad
I want that
I would do anything
To feel your

Lips upon my lips
(Can you just picture this?)
Your fingertips on my fingertips
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin
That would be the sweetest sin
Yeah, you are the sweetest sin

“Oh wow… Jaden.” Alexis said, as he kissed up her body, and then kissed her lips.

“Yes, `Lex?” Jaden asked.

“That was… magnificent.” Alexis replied. “But now, it's time for the main course.” She said as Jaden went on top, but then, just as he was about to insert it in, he stopped.

“Alexis?” Jaden began.

“Yes?” She replied.

, and slowly inserted his hard rod of flesh in, and as soon as he broke her hymen, Alexis cried out in pain. “I'm so sorry…” he said.

“Don't worry about me.” Alexis said. “It'll subside.” Jaden nodded, and immediately went slow. He kissed her slowly, and as they kissed, both lovers locked fingertips, and as time went on, the pain subsided, and Alexis just arched her back, matching Jaden's thrusts. `For a virgin, he's getting a knack for it…' she thought as she was getting closer to another orgasm.

Your lips upon my lips
(Can you just envision it?)
Temptation I could never resist
Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin

“I'm gonna come…” Jaden moaned out as he felt himself getting close.


“Oh god… Come with me, Jaay!” Alexis cried out, calling her lover by his nickname. After a few seconds, both lovers came crying out each other's names.

Your skin upon my skin
Would be the sweetest sin

After that, Alexis woke up. “That was the best belated birthday gift I could ever have, Jaden. Thank you.” She said as she kissed him.

“Don't mention it, `Lex. I was honoured to be your first.” He said, as he kissed her back.

Meanwhile, in another room, Atticus heard what was going on, and chuckled to himself. `Good luck, Sis.' He said to himself, as he was reading.


Sign up to rate and review this story