Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Condemned

by Lord_Xusecer

When Zack gets caught by Shinra attempting a nearly impossible mission, Zack meets a new force of New Shinra. An Organization dedicated to the rebuilding of the Shinra Empire known as Ascension, th...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife,Zack - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2012-08-20 - Updated: 2012-08-21 - 7196 words

?Blocked
Condemned

By: Lord_Xusecer (LDX)

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII or any of its characters or content. I do however own this idea and this AU universe along with the story line of this AU and the OC character that are in it.

Legal Disclaimer: All characters depicted in sexual situations in this post/fanfiction/fanart (including material in the comments) are fictional and are intended to be and considered to be by the author of said material of the legal age of consent in the United States state of California, regardless of what age these characters may be in the material they are derived from.


Zack/Cloud Romance/Drama Final Fantasy VII AU (After Crisis Core)

Tags: Torture, Violence, Rape, CBT, Bondage, Edging, Blood, Gore, etc. Some S/M going on
Rated: M for Mature


This is will be kept down to the mature rating for, anything more gathered from this will up to imagination of the read and not at the fault of the author.

Description: When Zack gets caught by Shinra attempting a nearly impossible mission, Zack meets a new force of New Shinra. An Organization dedicated to the rebuilding of the Shinra Empire known as The Team, that his lead by a psychopath named Trevor Donovan. Will Zack spill the secrets of Cloud, or will he succeeded in keeping it all to himself as he endured Trevor's wrath.

This is a standalone story, not a part of the actual main story that will come soon. I wanted to see how this idea goes along and to see if this is worth continueing.

A/N: A little background story and information before you begin.

Just to let you know the ending of Crisis Core never happened; Zack Lives and Sephiroth went unchallenged when he recovered Jenova. Gensis and Angeal disappeared and are presumed dead, and Hojo Gets murdered by my original Character Trevor Donovan.

Cloud takes over where Shinra fell at the hands of Sephiroth before he went insane and wants to destroy everything. Cloud does defeat him, but just like Genesis and Angeal, Sephiroth disappears to. Cloud is now the president of his company, Strife Industry that is now the new world power as he continues to extinguish the presence of Shinra and searches for Angeal, Genesis, and Sephoiroth.

Zack got caught by Shinra in his attempts to save the people who were experimented on by Hojo was doing to furfure enhance the soldier gene. That's when he first hears of cloud, but doesn't know who he is. Cloud was an experiment of Hojo's that successfully became the first super soldier, and was able to escape because of Zack's efforts

Zack was later found in Mako Suspension along with several other Soldiers members that in some way defied the rule of Shinra. The story line starts 10 years from end of Crisis Core and the events of Final Fantasy VII never took place. Aeris is still alive as Sephiorth never got the chance to kill her in the city of the ancients. Cloud still meets everyone like normal just in different ways.

This AU is also set in the future where allot of the technology is more advanced than what actually was in the Final Fantasy VII story line. I wanted to make this a true AU so I changed everything, and the only thing that remains is the idea behind Final Fantasy VII.

Chapter 1

A huge room lay before him as he was hauled in and strapped to a chair. His face was already bleeding from the pounding he had received earlier, but Zack had fought with everything he had to escape them once he was caught. Zack was reluctantly brought to the mercy of Shinra, as he finally found the energy to open his eyes once more. The room was mostly dark, as one single bright light in the center was shown on him. He couldn't really make out what was beyond, only that there were walls, and that the room seemed to be large.

The Straps that held him there was strong, more so that they seemed developed to contain a soldier. He struggled and tried to break them at no avail. Zack was finally caught; the hope of probably ever seeing the outside was slim to nothing. He hung his head and shook it as the vision of the new life he tried to create came to him. His love, his life, his everything, probably would never see him again, and that alone made Zack want to break down right then and there. Zack had promised Cloud that he would come back from this one, which he would see him again. It killed him how he lied to him, and it killed him even more to leave Cloud hanging like that, but Zack knew the risks of this mission. Reno had explained it to him, and laid it out to him as plain as day exactly what Zack was getting into. Zack had the chance of backing out and turning the mission over to someone else, but it was his damn pride and dedication though got the better of him as he agreed stating that he was the only man for the mission. Zack was now regretting saying and accepting it, there was nothing beyond this point that he could to change what has already happened. It was another routine recon mission, but this required him to get a little closer to the capital, and closer to the central hubs that housed the Shinra Mainframe. He was to hack them and collect everything he possibly could on sight, as well as set up a piggyback link. Zack understood it to be so Strife Industries could hunt and find that hard to crack information, but also to keep tabs on what exactly was going on. Little did Zack know that the Mainframe was more protected this time, and a hacking attempt set off a silent alarm that led to his capture?

Zack snapped back to reality, as the smell of blood and death flooded his senses. It seemed to be all through the room as he gaged and coughed trying to get whatever fresh air remained in the room. To his shock there was none, only the smell of death lingered. It seemed to Zack who ever made it here died here, he was judging by the smell and how strong it was presented in here. He still moved around trying to get the sense of his surroundings, as he heard the door open and close with a slam. There was a loud clank as the some locks engaged on the door. He immediately noticed that a light in the corner of the room had turned from green to red. He assumed that the lights told the state of lockdown, which he was assuming on the sounds he heard before the light changed.

"Good evening Mr. Fair, or should I call you First Class Zachary Fair?" the voice sounded vaguely familiar as the shrouded figure walked up to the desk, and pulled a chair out. The Chair screeched on the floor and filled the room with ear piercing screeches that caused Zack to flinch as his ears cried in pain. The heightened senses he from the Mako didn't help matter any as it sounded twice as loud than what it would of normally would to normal human ears.

"Oh my apologies I forgot about the heightened senses." laughed the man as he sat down and slide closer to the table. He tapped his fingers on the table like he was mimicking a drum roll on the table as he pulled out and plopped a folder on the table. The folder popped down on the table, and it caused a sharp tap on the table which again caused Zack to flinch in pain from the sound.

"My My, I must have a sort term memory, here I did it again." sighed the man as he pulled the first paper and placed it beside the folder. Zack could only make out the shape of the paper and it appeared to have writing it, other than that he couldn't tell because the bright light was impeding any attempts to see past it.

Zack finally worked up the nerve to ask something "Why am I here?" he asked trying to sound forceful.

"Now, now Zacky. All in due time buddy, all in due time." laughed the man as he situated more paper and set one in front of Zack. It was a picture of Angeal, First Class Hewley to be exact. Zack just hung his head at it, not really much else he could do not to stare at it. The emotions were peaking in him just looking at it as the guilt and everything that happened came rushing back to him. "I can see why they called you puppy Zacky, or should I say why Angeal called you puppy. You're so impatience and according to the numerous records always on the move or doing something." The man just shuffled through more papers creating sounds, just waiting for the picture in front of Zack to work its magic. But to the man's astonishment Zack just said nothing.

"Alright then, shall I start the conversation, or can you handle it Soldier!" said the man in a stern voice that made Zack come back to reality. Zack was not prepared for that, he was instantly brought back to his first days ever at Shinra.

"I see, so I will start then, What do you know about First Class Hewley Soldier!" said the man as he moved closer to Zack remaining out of his line of sight which was starting to blur from the constant light in his face. Zack just groaned in displeasure as he remained in silence. The man moved up the table and slammed something down on it as a loud cracking noise filled the room. The sound alone made Zack Flinch as the pain again filled his ears.

"Answer me Soldier! Or this shall turn even more unpleasant for you!" the man then turned away and made it back to his seat, he moved the chair again which surprisingly didn't make a sound other than the implication that it was moved again. Zack again remained in silence as he had no intention on answering the man's question. The man then pulled two more images out of his folder, one of Genesis and Sephiroth. He threw them in front of him, making sure not hide the image of Angeal.

"How about them, Hun! You got to know something, Zacky, give us something to help find them anything at all." the man changed his tactic there, acting to like Zack's friend, but Zack saw through it. "There is got to be a reason only you survived, why you are the only one we found." Zack just remained in yet more silence, and he was really starting to get tired of the questions the man was presenting about his best friends, his comrades. It was the law of Shinra to never sell out a comrade even if it proves to be the death of you. Know that your sacrifice will not be in vain, for the company shall live on in remembrance of your brave sacrifice. He remembered Genesis saying that when he finally made it second class, and to this day Zack whole heartedly agreed with that. He chose to up hold it here no matter what; even if they were traitors to the company he still considered them comrades. Well except Sephiroth. He could never forgive Sephiroth for allowing Shinra to blow up an entire village just to find him, just to call the target neutralized.

"Zacky you're not giving me much to go not here." pleaded the man still acting like he was better than the future alternative. "Come on Zacky do you really want me to call in That Team. I don't think that you do, and I think you want to talk. You just need more encouragement." The man just sat there looking at him or that is what Zack thought he was doing. It was getting to the point that he couldn't even make out the shape beyond the light, and it was slowly blinding him. He knew it was when it was aimed on him. This is how interrogations worked, discomfort the victim until they gave in, and he was all too familiar with this. Because often this was the same tactic he used countless times.

"Alright maybe you don't know, and I can expect that Zacky, really I can. Tell you what well will touch on this again later, but now I want to ask about someone else, someone that you know, and someone we've had our eyes on for a long while. And you Zacky I think you already know who, so I am going to give a chance to guess." said the man as he picked up another picture from the folder. Zack glared in the direction that the voice was coming from, trying to look menacing, but he knew in this state that it was not possible, but still it would not stopping him from trying.

"Alright not the games kind hun, that's fine Zacky, we can work with that also." The man placed another picture in front of him and this time is was one of Cloud. Zack winced at this; he knew the consequence of this one. Shinra was never to find, let alone capture him, and to top that off he loved him to death. That was literally his life was sitting there in front of him. That was the only thing that he had left to live for for the rest of it died years ago along with Sephiroth, whom he had no idea if he was alive or not.

"Now what do you know about him Zacky." The man came up the left side of the table and leaned against it. His figure was still undistinguishable by the blinding light, which was making Zack's eyes worse by the minute.

"Zacky now don't play dumb we know you know him." the man walked back to the folder and threw down two more pictures. This time is was one picture of the both of them kissing, and another picture of them hugging. "Now I know you know him Zacky, we have proof right here, so don't play dumb wise ass." Zack became wide eyed. Impossible, how did they know, they used everything conceivable to make sure they were not followed? They even went as far as carrying an electronics detector around with them.

"Fine Zacky, you leave me with no choice. I have to call in the team now. Unless you would prefer to speak now." The man waited a few minutes before departing the room. Zack could not believe it. All the man wanted was information on the impossible. Angeal and Genesis died he knew that. He watched them both die right before his eyes, at his and Sephiroth's hand. Zack was convinced that all the man wanted was to stir that all back up and which he succeeded perfectly. Zack was a allot stronger than that, Cloud had worked with him to insure this.

Zack heard the clank as the Colored light change on the wall; it changed from Green to Red. Zack could barely make the color out with the blinding light that was still in his face. He grunted as he tried to position himself to where the light was less blinding but that didn't seem possible. The restraints dug into him, he was finally feeling them. Zack looked at them and noticed they were adamantine metal restraints, the unbreakable kind. It was perfect for holding a solder prisoner against his will, and he did not want to find out who that team was. The door again clicked open and closed this time with a louder slam. The light was turned off and he was faced with complete darkness, except he was confronted with glowing eyes.

The eyes were like something out of a cheesy horror flix, one that he and cloud used to watch while they were together. Zack was not impressed nor was he even remotely scared as the figure that seemed to wearing a suit place a black box around his arm. It felt cold and weird as the figure pressed the black button on it and it hissed to life. Numerous beeping sounds sounded from the machine as what sounded like results were being computed. Zack noticed the figure shift as the glowing eyes slightly moved from one side to the other, but were still planted on the box. Red, Green, and blue lights flashed some in rhythm, others offsetting. Zack was rather amused with the lightshow, of course watching shit like that always amused him, especially when numerous lights flashed. The figure stood there as more beeping came from the box that was on him. Zack did not knowing what was happening, as he lost his sudden amusement and watch the figure intently. Still the box sounded away, and figure continued to watch the box intently never moving his eyes or never even remotely once looked over at him. Zack found that he was growing impatient with figure just standing here watching the stupid black box, that is when the box gave one last beep, that was longer sounding then the rest and lights flickered off.

Finally the beeping stopped and the figure removed the box, and walked out of the room. Zack was highly confused with this. He was wondering what all that was for, it struck him odd that the figure did nothing else to him, or even took a minute to even examine him. He was just interested in that little black box that he placed on his arm.

Then the figure walked back in the room and looked at him. It shook its head as it pressed the button on the desk that released the restraints on Zack. It then Grabbed Zack's arm and slammed it above his head. Zack could nothing against the figures powerful grip, it felt cold and steel like. Zack tried to struggle against its grip, but he found when he did, the figure squeeze harder making him hiss in pain as his hand turned red and started to go numb

"Turn over." the figure instructed it voice sounded like it was computer programed voice, but Zack did not listen or even gave it the audacity of knowing he heard the order. The figure than grabbed him and released his hands and flipped him over as it slammed him the back on the bed hard. Zack couldn't believe that the figure had amount of strength to be able control and flip him like it did. Zack didn't even have a chance to respond, as the figure had already grabbed both of his hands as it began to restrain Zack with adamantine handcuffs behind his back. Zack let out a frustrated growl as he fought the figure only to ultimately lose. He noticed that when the figure securely restrained him that it made sure the cuffs dug in. The figure then left the room, as two more people entered. Zack heard them stop behind him as he couldn't turn himself to see the man that was talking.

"Awe First Class Fair, it is an honor to finally meet you. I'm Trevor Donovan, Head of the 'New Shinra organization Ascension '. And I see you met ZC700 our counterpart that is also part of the organization. He goes by ZC if you're interested, which by now I assume you are not." said Trevor looking at him. Zack was not remotely impressed nor did he care who the hell he was, he wanted to get out cuffs that were on him and kill the sons of bitches that were holding him here. Zack got the vibe from Trevor that he was not by any means the man that you would want to mess with. Trevor seemed like the type that would do just about anything to get the ends to his means, and gave no regard to who or what he was hurting. The only thing that Trevor seemed to care about was his team for one, and who ever hired him.

"ZC do you mind Escorting Mr. Fair to the Department Extraction Chamber." said Trevor as ZC seemed to follow what was said to him. "Oh yes that's right, please make sure he is prepped and ready for the treatment that I have just scheduled. Mrs. Fairchild should help you if there is any mix up with the chamber scheduling." The figure just nodded as it grabbed Zack proceeding to carry him by the waist to their destination. The figure didn't even bother to fight with him, nor did he even care to let Zack walk. It just proceeded to carry him to point B, which Zack found demeaning. He was quickly saying in his head how the only one that is allowed to even begin to manhandle him like this is Cloud, but he stopped himself. There was no reason to even remember him until he can even get a chance to escape he thought to himself. He knew that in the long run it would only serve to bring him more pain at the thought of what he left.

Zack was placed in the Extraction chamber which looked like a medical chamber. He immediately noticed that it was equipped with a remotely activate sprinkler system, which was a dead give way, to what this chamber was actually used for. ZC unrestrained him and placed him in Adamantine shackles which were bolted on his wrists. Zack was order to disrobe everything except his undergarments. Zack ignored the order as he slide to the floor, chains on his wrists, and shackles rattling the whole was down. ZC did wait for any hint of obliging, It walked over and grabbed Zack's shirt, and proceeded to rip it off. Zack reached up and stopped it.

"ok, ok, I got it, disrobe now." He growled as he began to disrobe, and ZC released the shirt as soon as it registered that the prisoner was complying with the instructed instructions. Zack took off the shirt and quickly examined how badly it was damaged, and when he did he saw the big rip in the front along the neck line to the mid chest level , he decided that it was useless to even salvage what was left of the shirt. ZC stood and watched the prisoner as Zack complied, and Zack was glaring every once in while shooting him a disgusted look as he made it down to his pants and removed his boots and socks. Finally when Zack was in what he was instructed to be in, ZC instructed him to place all is belongings in the bag that was thrown at him, which ZC recovered from his uniform pocket. Zack Gathered them up and placed in the bag and threw it back at ZC who caught with no bit of problem.

ZC closed the door and engaged the lock and left Zack there. Zack looked around at this chamber that was nothing but a circular glass tube, all it had was the chained that was connected to something up in the ceiling that he assumed was for adjusting the length of the chain. It then Registered to him as he cringed at the fact that he could be very soon be hanging by his wrists soon. He noticed that there was nothing in here. There was no bed and stands, nothing accept the chains that ran to the celling, and the Sprinkler system. Zack knew he was in for it, that is why they called it the Extraction Chamber, it was designed to Extract what they wanted out the victim, which he enviable realization that the victim was him.

Suddenly Zack heard a low humming as the Sprinklers on the ceiling came to life. It sounded like a hose, except it changed the constant stream of water to a showering mist. The water sprinkling drenched him, to the fact that he was dripping wet from the sprinklers as they turned off. It was then followed by a low hum that resulted in a swishing sound as he realized that a fan of some sort was turned on. It was blowing cool air in the tube, as the chamber began to fog up from the different temperature. The water temperature was warmer than the air that was being blown in as it caused the inside of the tube to condensate. Soon Zack found he was shivering from the fact the he was in nothing but his undergarment as the chains rattled with his shaking. The temperature was slowly changing in the tube, as he felt the freezing air blowing in the vent. There was nothing he could do; the shackles were adamantine metal, which he couldn't break them.

After a while Zack through the shivering heard another click as the fan turned off, and cold air stopped blowing in the tube, when the fan stopped the steam on the glass disappeared. Zack was on the floor of the cold Chamber shivering badly, as he reached up to the glass and started to pound it with his fist, but it did no good as the glass did not make any noise beyond what was heard inside, the people who were passing ignored his pleas, as he sunk to the floor in defeat.

What seemed like forever to Zack he noticed that a man whom he noticed that was with Donovan, was standing outside of him chamber with a picture in his hand. He pushed the button, which open com system to his side as he heard the man speak.

"Good Morning or Afternoon, whichever it is Mr. Fair. I hope you made yourself at home in there, because that will be your home from now on. At least until Mr. Donovan releases you from his custody." Said the man as he shifted on his legs, he was soon given a chair by one of the staff as he wheeled it up to him and he sat in it only to move it closer to the com button.

"Now Mr. Fair I want to know that you will coöperate with us do you understand?" said the man as he realized that he so rudely did not introduce himself.

"Oh I'm sorry how rude of me. I apologize for not to introduce myself to you. I am Marcus Straight, second to Mr. Donovan, and I am pleased to meet your acquaintance First Class Zachary Fair. You have the extensive service record for Shinra, taking out both Angeal and Genesis. We have to say that we aside from ZC are impressed. ZC is not programmed to show emotion beyond what is required of him to function and process commands, so please forgive him for not being able to show the proper emotions to your amazing service record." Marcus looked at Zack with a dark smile, he licked him lips as he looked at Zack's lean body more closely. The smile on Marcus' face made Zack cringe in terror, he didn't like the look of it what so ever. He did not know what exactly Marcus was planning in that head of his, and was not sure if he even sure if he wanted to even remotely know. But Zack knew he was going to find out eventually even if he liked it or not. It was as much as a terror to the smile, as it was a feeling of a simply being disturbed

"Alright back to business, I think appraisal time is over, don't you think Zachary? Well I do and I don't care if you don't, because what you want doesn't count for shit here." said Marcus bluntly, he whipped around and glared at the woman who was behind him at the controls. He got up from the chair as it kind of moved back a little from the force he used to get out of it. He then made his way to the controls in which he excused the person behind the, away. She moved as he kind of forcefully moved his way on the platform not caring if she felt hurried. As a result she tripped slightly and stammered out of the way, and Marcus didn't seem to care or apologize for it.

"Well Zachary, it seems that it may be to my benefit to be at the controls seeing how your file rather bothers Me." he placed the device he had in his hand on the table that was near the controls console he then pushed a button on it. "It seems that when you were first interrogated. Oh maybe I shouldn't put so negatively, that makes it sound like we tortured you for hours. Hum how about questioned… hum questioned… questioned… yeah… yeah, that seems more let shall we say not so negatively put, so let call it questioned. It seems that when your first questioned, you were rather rudely unresponsive." Said the man as he then pushed the same button again shifting through the reports. He then stopped at an image of all four men that the interrogator questioned him about earlier.

"Oh hey Mr. Donovan I was not expecting you here sir. Um ok I have just begun with him, so you have the control sir." said Marcus as Trevor walked up to him beside the controls console. Trevor placed his hand on Marcus' shoulder and lightly tapped it.

"Now Marcus what have I told you about calling me Mr. Donovan." said Trevor as he was trying to genially remind him without imposing too much fear into him. It was only Marcus' second week on the job, but Trevor really like the aspects this man had when it came to interrogation people.

Oh, I'm so sorry sir. I will try to remember to call you Trevor." Marcus was a little worked up about having to be reminded. Zack noticed that he was sort of shaking until Trevor removed his hand from his shoulder. Trevor then moved towards the tank eyeing what he had at in his mists. Marcus then returned to his regular disposition still showing signs of uneasiness as he watched Trevor.

"Well Marcus I am totally surprised that you not all over this already." Trevor smiled as he said that. Zack however did not want to know what that statement meant; he was rather not infused with being eye candy for the others around. He actually was not enjoying any bit of this at all. He found himself wishing the damn tank would malfunction releasing him so he could escape. But he knew that was not going to happen. /"Shit like that never happened in the war flicks I used to watch, so why would happen with the real thing" /he though as he sighed at this watching and glaring out at nothing in particular.

"Sir?" questioned Marcus as he looked at Trevor rather questioningly. Marcus found himself rather confused with his statement, as he continued to watch Trevor and Zack was intently trying to figure out what was remotely even meant.

"Oh Marcus you have a lot to learn, oh you have a lot to learn." said Trevor looking at him as his smile changed to a smirk. You have to learn to appreciate what you capture." Marcus was frowning now. He did like where this was going, he swore that when he was hired that he would do anything, but he was not like that. "I told you that when I hired you that this job demanded that you be willing to do anything. And when I asked and wrote that statement on the application that you signed and agree with, I meant anything."

"Yes Trevor I understand completely." Marcus did not like this, in fact he didn't like where Trevor was going with this. He knew that Trevor had a twisted mind, but now he knew that it was completely twisted. Marcus was faced with the same dilemma he had when reluctantly agreeing with the application, but he told himself that this was better than what he originally had. If he got paid the big bucks that he was promised, he would stoop down to any level that was required of him, even if it questioned himself as a person morally and sexually.

"I'm glad that you have your priorities straightened out, and that you realize that there are to this organization and this company, and most of all to me. I though you understood that when you signed the agreement to be hired."

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. I will not question you again." It was in that fact that Zack knew how Trevor worked, he used fear and commitment, as well as other things to control his victims and employees. He had in that matter of time, convinced Marcus that he was to do anything he demanded.

"Now Zackary, you have been a bad boy from what I heard. The security personnel informed me that you hacked into the Shinra Mainframe and stole five thousand Terabytes of information in a matter of fifteen seconds. Now I ask you how that is possible. In fact that was the measurement they gave me was only an estimate of what you actually stole. I am curious though how much would have been stolen if you succeeded?" Zack just looked at him, he was aware how the system worked, but when he told him that was an estimate of how much was stolen he was impressed. Zack thought that he grabbed a lot less, it was only a matter of minutes that thing was actually connected.

"So I'll ask you again, patiently I might add for your convenience, How much were you supposed to get and what was your exact mission?" asked Trevor as he moved closer with a stair that sent shivers down Zack Spine. It was scary to say the least he thought. How can a small man like him induce so much fear? Zack still sucked it up and didn't say a word.

I warn you boy, you do not want to piss me off, and you don't want to disobey me. I here I am the authority. You best learn that now as quickly as you can" Trevor was moving ever so closer to the tube, and Zack for the First time since Sephiroth, Zack found that he was actually afraid of what this man was capable of. Trevor moved from his fearful stare to a more disturbing smile. Zack could tell from how the man was acting that he was getting plans for him, plans that he didn't want to know about.

"I see. I like this way better, I like to teach new flesh how to obey." Zack didn't like the sound of that as his eyed moved from the wall to the eyes of his crazed captor. "Zackary Fair, the great First Class soldier that Shinra placed vast amount of money into enhanceing beyond that of the mighty Genesis. I must tell you that you alone are a joke, that whole damn project was a joke." Zack was not very impressed when Trevor referred to him as a joke. Zack wanted to jump out of the restraints, and show him just how much of a joke he really was.

"Oh dear me, I should watch more closely to what I blurt out, I seemed to have struck a nerve." Mocked Trevor as he watch Zack's face turn a shade of red in anger. Trevor was amused by how much his reference riled him up, in fact he felt like riling him up more as he continued to explain to him how exactly he was in control and how he achieved it.

"Oh that brings me to another thing that I would like to share. I bet you want to know why there is a lack of soldiers around. Well that is easy there all dead. Dead by a virus developed by our labs. It was kind of nice actually, because it worked better than our scientists gave it credit for. To see you worthless vermin dye by a simple genetic mutation that attacked the Mako in your system." Said Trevor as another more sinister smile developed on him face.

"Oh yes when Hojo experimented with you Soldiers, he missed one simple fact about Mako, that it can be used just as much as a weapon as it can as an enhancement. I wonder how pleasant it would be to feel your body attack itself, to have the very thing that wards off diseases, eat you and kill you from the inside out. Professor Hojo was a bigger foul when he died, he died as a arrogant little scientist, oblivious to what we had done to his precious little creations. The Jenova cells, his pride and joy, were even more worthless than those soldiers he would go and on about. We have a way of counteracting that abomination, thanks to President Strife. You see he uses the same formula on himself but at a less concentrate form. But in a larger concentrated dose, it can kill those cells effectively killing Jenova, which is what we did to the arrogant bastard. Now his world revolving bioengineering legacy is left as a joke to the rest, while we rule where he failed." finished Donovan as he took a breath. He then looked back at Marcus as he made sure the man was still there. Trevor had got so wrapped up in his story that he forgot to make sure he wasn't placing anymore terror into Marcus. Marcus was new to this and Trevor did want to show what he was all at once, no he wanted to ease him into it show him the ropes.

"That was the downfall to you guys, a worthless creation by three worthless scientists. To be labeled as leaders of Bioengineering, ha that itself was a joke, but when you have money and rule markets you can pay to have anything said. Just ask your lover Cloud, he does it every day, rules over everyone, controls everything. You see all of them fell rather easily I might add, to a simple virus." Zack saw Trevor's eyes as they illuminated with joy as he told Zack about the virus. "I saw all of them die from this virus and the ones that didn't," Trevor laughed at this as he remembered the ones that didn't die, "Well let's just say that they died rather easily, there weren't even a fight. The ones that did die though from the virus, they were killed mutated from the inside out, very painfully I might add."

Trevor moved closer to the glass almost to the fact that he was almost touching it. The smile grew wider and more disturbing, Zack was feeling like he had tremendous power, more than what one man should have, and it was slowing getting to him as he heard what Trevor said next.

"You know that the once powerful Rufus Shinra, he bows to me and my will. I am Shinra boy, and I will make you bow as well." said Trevor as he twisted his head around and looked at Marcus.

"Marcus if you would be as so kind as to make our guest the feel welcomed." Marcus obeyed but was slightly disturbed by the look Trevor has in his eyes. It was a look of pure enjoyment, like the thoughts he had running through his head gave him immense pleasure. The Wench in outside the glass sounded as Zack heard the chains rattling as they were tightening up. Zack struggled against them as he was slowing hoisted up to his feet. When he reached his feet he felt the chains pulling him up as they stop hoisting him about three inches off the floor. Zack Growled in pain as he felt the pressure against his wrists and shoulders. He shook his head to bear with the pain.

Trevor then opened the door to the Extraction Chamber. "Welcome to the new Shinra boy." as he punched him in the stomach. "I hope you feel that our personal, no I should say my personal welcome, has been more than efficient for you." Trevor then exited the chamber as he pulled the door shut and latched it without locking it. He then pushed the com button again. "You and I will become very close in the next few days. I will learn everything from you that I want to know." he then walked to the controls that were outside the chamber as he touched Marcus on the shoulder. Than man then got up as Trevor pushed a series of buttons on the console. A slight mist filled the glass chamber as Zack felt the water being sprayed on him. Zack shivered as it continued to spray on him, as his naked body became drenched from all the water. Zack watched as both Trevor and Marcus walked away leaving him there as the water continued to spray on him. Zack was left in the chamber as the fan then kicked back on, and blew the cold air in to the tube again as the glass built back up with condensation once again.

A/N: 8/20/12:
Well there the start of my new AU for Final Fantasy VII. Tell me what you think of the back story, and what you think of the start as I want to know if this is worth continuing. I know poor Zack, but cloud will rescue him eventually, I think haha. No really he will, but not before Trevor get to have his way with him.

Anyways this is a side story that I came up with originally before I came up with the story that this will explain the rest of this. If this takes off and get some attention, I will consider post the main story as well. Like I said I wanted to see if this idea was worth continuing or if I was just going to finish this and do nothing more with the idea.

I'm also looking for a beta if anyone is interested, check out my profile for the guideline. If your interested you can leave it as a review that you are or you can simply pm me. There is only two things I require from who is interested, you must be open minded and not bash the M/M Genre. Seeing as your already reading this chances are you are not, and thank you in advance for even considering taking the job.


Revised and Edited 8/20/12:
I correct a lot of the error that were present, but there maybe more, so keep your eyes out and tell me if there are so I can take another look and correct them asap. Thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story