Categories > Original > Erotica

Pleasing Ojiisan

by TommyGirl

After Tanaka Watanabe's obaasan (grandmother) dies, she'll do anything to keep her ojiisan (grandfather) happy granddaughter/grandfather fic

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 3631 words - Complete

?Blocked
Pleasing Ojiisan

By TommyGirl

The peacefulness of the mountains with the breezy and calm air that moved the trees lightly was a sight 12 year old Tanaka Watanabe loved to look at. She loved the beauty of nature from the view of her grandparents' kitchen window whenever she spend the summer there. She loved how years past when her ojiisan would take her fishing in the very early morning down by the river. They would spend a few hours there, in which they caught enough fish to last them the day. When they would return, she would help her obaasan cook the fish, mostly sushi or stews. Once the food was ready and they were all together, her grandparents would tell her stories about their youth or what her mother was like as they ate. Tanaka always enjoyed every second of her stay with them, only feeling sad when her mother came by to pick her up, not wanting to ever leave them.

But on this visit, things were sadly different. A month before she arrived, her obaasan suffered a stroke and died a few days later. Her mother offered her ojiisan to stay with them, but refused, not ever wanting to leave the home he and his wife lived in the last 30 years.

Since she arrived, she could tell her ojiisan hadn't adjusted to life without her. He would always ask her where she was or told her to help her in the kitchen. Sometimes she seen him depressed when he looked at a picture of her and heard him cry during the night as she passed his bedroom. He also made Tanaka stay at home when he fished, not wanting her to be over worked since she was doing all the cooking. She didn't like not going fishing with him, but figured that he was going through enough problems that she just went with the flow. She got used to the routine in a week, but still didn't like it.

When Tanaka came back to reality, she continued to cook. She decided to make sushi after her little incident with the stove last night. When she was finished, she walked to her ojiisan's room, to tell him lunch was ready. When she was about to knock on the door, she heard crying. She was curious about his well being that she opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed with his back towards her.

"Ojiisan!" She opened the all the way and ran to his aid. She watched him slowly turned his head at her and saw a little fear in his tearful eyes.

"Tan-chan, no! Stay back!" He yelled, making her stop near the bed. He turned away from her and continued to sob.

"Ojiisan, what is wrong?"

"It's nothing child. Nothing at all." Tanaka immediately felt betrayed. She knew her ojiisan never cried or lied about anything to her before. She tried to hold back her tears, but when she heard her ojiisan cried, she couldn't take the hell she knew he was going thought.

"Nothing?! It's not nothing!." She jumped onto the bed and crawled to him. "Ojiisan! Something had been bothering you." When she made it across the bed, she wrapped her arms around him and cried. "I know you miss obaasan. I do too. I been doing everything I can to help. Please tell me what's wrong so I can help you!"

Her ojiisan felt her face dig into his rusty back and felt the tears seeped onto his shirt. He felt very bad for making her cry. He took one of her hands and placed it on his crotch. Tanaka pulled her head back once she felt it.

"Ojiisan. What is this?"

"I took the wrong pills and now my penis is erect."

"What do you mean by erect? I don't understand."

"Tan-chan, do you know about sex?"

"No." Tanaka's ojiisan couldn't help but feel bad that he has to give her the talk. He remembered that his wife gave it to her mother, so this is the first time he had to do this.

"You see Tan-chan, when your obaasan was alive, we would do this thing called sex. Basically when a man's penis is excited, it gets erected. When that happens, a woman gets to play with it like rubbing it with her hand or sucking it with her mouth or having it stuck in her pussy." He felt himself very hot around his gray bearded face as he explained this. But Tanaka was astonished. Her father abandon her before she was born and she goes to an all girls school, so the only man she knows is her ojiisan.

"You did that with obaasan?"

"Yes. We did that a lot when we were first married. I wasn't the first man to stick my dick in her, but I was the best. When your mother was born, we couldn't do it as often as I liked to until she went away to college."

"So, you're sad that you can't have this sex with her anymore?"

"Yes Tan-chan. I miss having sex with your obaasan."

"Is that why your penis is excited?"

"No Tan-chan. I told you. I took the wrong pills."

"What are these pills for?"

"It helps my penis get excited. You see, when a man gets older, their penis might not get erected, so it needs a little help. Unfortunately, if they accidentally took it without having sex, the penis can stay erected for hours, making the man very uncomfortable and very sad that he has no one to have sex with." Without letting go of his cock, Tanaka gets off the bed and goes around to her ojiisan, face to face as she is on her knees and begins to unzips his jeans.

"Tan-chan! What are you doing?" She pulled out his dick from his zipper and looked up at him

"I don't want my ojiisan to feel uncomfortable and sad because my obaasan isn't here to have sex with him. I will try my best to take her place." The old man watched Tanaka wrap her purple nail-polished fingers over his wrinkly cock and stared at it like she is unworthy of it.

"Tan-chan, you don't have to do this." His granddaughter looked up at him as tears ran down her face.

"But I love you, ojiisan. I want you to be happy." She looked back at his ancient manhood and slowly came towards it. He felt her hot breathe on it before he felt her kiss the tip. She jerked her head back immediately and looked very surprised that she actually touch her ojiisan's penis with her lips. She blushed all over and went forward to his cock again and put it in her mouth. Ojiisan felt Tanaka's drool all over his dick as she lightly flicker the tip with her tongue, which caused him to moan really loudly. He wasn't worried if he were heard by neighbors since the nearest one was three miles southeast from the house.

As Tanaka continued to drive her mouth into his cock slowly and tasting it; she could only imagine what her obaasan did with him. She felt embarrass doing this, but as long as her ojiisan was happy, she really doesn't care.

"Oh Tan-chan," moaned her ojiisan as he grabbed her head and thrust his cock faster and deeper into her mouth. She gagged and began to cry every time his cock went down her throat. She felt very uncomfortable with this and wanted him off of her. But she knew that it would make him sad, so she endured the pain.

Since obaasan died, ojiisan hadn't felt this good, thrusting his old rusty, but yet lively cock into his granddaughter's mouth. When he looked down at her, he saw her eyes closed with tears running down her face. He didn't understand why until he shoved his dick deep into her mouth and saw her eyes close tighter and more tears roll down her face. He didn't want Tanaka hurt, so he pulled his dick out of her mouth and she began to gasped for air.

"I'm sorry Tan-chan. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me ojiisan." She looked away from him and coughed a few times. "I never did that before, so I didn't know what to expect. I hope I was as good as obaasan was."

"Tan-chan," he began as he stroked her hair which made her look up at him. "You were better than you obaasan ever was." She felt her face very hot and covered it with her hands.

"No! I can't be better then obaasan! This was my first time!" She shook her head wildly until her ojiisan put his other hand on her head. She felt very tense as they looked at each other.

"But you were better than your obaasan. You really were." She uncovered her face when her ojiisan leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, which showed her blushing cheeks.

"I'm glad you liked it, ojiisan."

"You're welcome Tan-chan. Now, take off my pants, then stand up."

She did as she was told and took off his jeans, putting them next to the bed. She was surprised that her ojiisan doesn't wear underwear as she got off her knees and stood up in front of him.

"Now take off your shirt." Tanaka blushed even brighter. She knew her ojiisan wanted to see her breasts. She felt ashamed to show her small developing boobs, unlike the massive breasts that her mother, obaasan and a few girls she knew at school have. She wished her chest was as big as them as she removed her shirt and looked humiliated when her ojiisan had an expressionless face when he stared at her tits.

"I'm sorry that they're not as big as you expected them to be ojiisan."

"But they're so pretty Tan-chan, just like you."

"Really?!" He nodded which made her smile. "Thank you ojiisan."

"You're welcome. Now take off your skirt." She dropped her skirt to the ground. She smiled and watched her ojiisan lean forward. He stared at her Hello Kitty panties when he gently grabbed them and pulled them down, which exposed her hairless cunt. She felt uneasy as her ojiisan began to touch around her pussy. She giggled when her ojiisan moved his fingers against her soft young skin.

"Had anyone ever done this to you, Tan-chan?" His finger slowly made it's way to her vagina and circled around her tender pussy.

"No ojiisan. No one ever has done this to me." She said with a heavy tone in each word. Her ojiisan continued to circle his finger around Tanaka's pussy, which made her moan and groan with delight. He watched her face blush with embarrassment and excitement and heard her giggle from the movement of his finger. She began to touch her boobs when he pulled his finger out.

"Now, take off my shirt and sit next to me." She leaned over to him and took off his shirt. She threw it next to his pants and sat next to him. She was shocked when her ojiisan grabbed her right knee, and placed it over her left knee.

"Ojiisan. Why are you doing these?" She didn't mean to sound scare. She knew her ojiisan wouldn't hurt her. She was just confused by this.

"I'm sorry. It's just your obaasan always crossed her legs like this before we kissed and had sex."

"Oh." She giggled as she felt honored to take her obaasan's place. Her ojiisan gently rubbed her top thigh and leaned forward to kiss Tanaka on the lips. She felt a surge of happiness like she never felt before when her ojiisan's lips touched hers, tickled by his hairy beard. She felt his pecker poke her other thigh when he began to feel her petite chest.

She let her body go from this pleasant helplessness as she felt she was helping her ojiisan. She felt both his hands go to her back and gently laid her down to the bed and pulled away for their kiss. She looked into his eyes, looking a bit heart broken.

"What's wrong ojiisan?"

"I don't know if I can have sex with you, Tan-chan. You should do this with someone you love." He felt torn to tell Tanaka this since she is his granddaughter, but he really wanted to have sex that he began to cry in front of her. She stood up and wiped away his tears.

"But I love you. Please have sex with me." Before he could answer, she kissed him on the lips. She opened her mouth and tasted his tongue, which made him very excited. He pulled back and started at her.

"You sure?"

"I would be honored if you were the first man that I had sex with." He smiled and ordered her laid down in the middle of the bed.

She made her way to the middle and laid as she looked at her ojiisan. He crawled to her feet, lifted her legs and pushed them to her body with her knees almost touching her shoulders. She felt uncomfortable and her pussy spread. She felt anxious and let out a little squeak when she felt his cock touch her outer area. He teased her by circling his old unit around her eager pussy. She moved her head side to side, waiting for him to thrust into her.

"Lean forward a bit, Tan-chan." She leaned as far as she can and felt the tender kiss of her ojiisan. When she tasted his tongue with hers, she felt him ram his wrinkly manhood into her tight pussy and broke her hymen. She let out a tear and a whimper before she pulled back and screamed. She felt a surge of excitement when she did and looked at her worry ojiisan.

"Are you alright?" She nodded.

"It hurt a little, but I like it." He smiled before he continued to pound his aging meat into his granddaughter. Although there was a 60 year age gap between Tanaka and her ojiisan, he fucked her like a third of a man his age. Each thrust was harder then the last one. Slowly, Tanaka's whimper became loud cries.

"OH OJIISAN! OH GOD OJIISAN!" She cried louder and louder with each thrust. She loved how her ojiisan's cock felt in her and begged him to go harder. She shred more tears as he did. She looked into her ojiisan's face and saw the happiness in his eyes for the first time since she arrived. This made her happy now that her ojiisan was happy. She was beginning to enjoy her ojiisan driving his cock into her pussy when he suddenly stopped and stared at her. She felt cheated out of more sex with him and very horny with his stick resting inside her.

"OJIISAN! WHY DID YOU STOP?" She cried.

"I want to do something to you that your obaasan would never let me do to her." She held back her tears and looked confused.

"What is it that obaasan wouldn't let you do?"

"She wouldn't let me duck her in the ass."

"Is that all?" He was surprised to hear this reaction. He always heard the excuses from his wife of how painful it would be if he rammed his cock up there.

"Your obaasan said it would hurt like hell if a man put it in a woman's ass."

"I don't care. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters to me." He couldn't believe his ears that Tanaka would let him do, smiling at him. He smiled back and pulled out his dick. He pushed her legs more, which caused her butt to lift up. He put her legs on his shoulders and inserted two fingers into her mouth.

"Wet them real good Tan-chan." He felt more and more drool on his fingers as Tanaka sucked on them like she did earlier with his cock.

Once he felt there was enough spit, he pulled it out of her mouth and inserted it in her asshole. Tanaka bit her lip so she couldn't scream as he slid it in and out of her. Once he was satisfied that it was lubed up, he pulled it out and gilded his manhood towards it, resting the head of it on her asshole. He looked at Tanaka, smiled and pushed his pecker into her tight ass. He found it quite difficult shoving it in her as he heard the loud whimpers of his granddaughter and saw the torturous expression on her face. He now understood why his wife would never let him do this to her.

"We don't have to do this, you know?"

"No. You want this. So, I will take the pain." He saw the tears run down her face, knowing she was trying to smile. He felt bad that he was making her go through all of this, but also didn't want to disappoint her, knowing she was enduring all this for him. He looked hard at his granddaughter and continued to fuck her in the ass. Each thrust was easier as Tanaka's screamed louder. Her ojiisan was beginning to think if the neighbors could hear this, they might think it's wolves or some other kind of animal. However, some of the things her screamed would make the neighbors wonder what he was doing.

"OH GOD OJIISAN! MORE! MORE! HARDER! HARDER!" He could hear her heavy breathing when she wasn't screaming. Tanaka's ojiisan now could die a happy man now that he finally got to butt fuck a girl, but was a bit sad that he wasn't doing this to his wife.

He continued to pound his granddaughter in the ass for a long time that he watched the beads of sweat flying from her body. The same was for Tanaka, who watched her ojiisan seemed drained, but still lively. She had cried less over the time as she loved her ass being abused by her ojiisan's cock, but she praised him when she screamed things like "YOU'RE SO GOOD OJIISAN" or "I LOVE YOU OJIISAN".

She endure more of this pleasurable pain when she felt the speed of his moving dick slow down and pull it out of her ass. She collected herself, getting her breathing back to normal.

"Ojiisan, what's wrong? Why did you stop?" She looked at her ojiisan, who was staring at his unit.

"I can feel myself almost cumming."

"Cumming? What's that?"

"Well, when a man can feel himself cumming, he shoot a thick white liquid."

"What does it taste like?"

"It's only for women, so I don't know. Would you like to try?" Tanaka nods her head. Her ojiisan lightly fell on top of her and rolled himself next to her. He gave a quick kiss on her lips before he spoke again.

"Then suck my dick, Tan-chan." She smiled at him and crawled to it. She grabbed the sticky cock and shoved it in her mouth, not caring that it had been in her ass for a period of time. He felt her stroke his ancient manhood better than the last time as he felt every inch of it being licked by her young tongue.

He felt bad that he was the one only feeling pleasure. He got an idea and ask his granddaughter to move her lower body towards him. Without removing his pecker from her mouth, she moved very carefully so that she wouldn't kick him. Once she did, he lifted her top leg and inserted the two fingers that were previously in her ass, thrusting them in her pussy. With his other hand, he caressed her small pre-teen boobs. They both groaned with delight while they pleased each other.

"Oh yes, Tan-chan. This is how ojiisan likes it." He thrusted his fingers faster in that pussy of hers as she tried to suck his cock with the same speed.

When he felt himself about to cum, he screamed her name at the top of his lungs, shooting everything he had in her mouth. He rested for a bit, with his fingers still in her pussy and her mouth in his cock. When he felt her leaving his cock, he was surprised to see only a few droplets of cum around her mouth. She opened her mouth and revealed a sea of cum. She then closed it, made a gulping sound and opened it to see it disappear. That put a huge smile on the old man's face since his wife never wanted to taste his cum.

"How does it taste like?"

"Delicious!" Tanaka said as she giggled and wiped her lips with her tongue, getting a little bit more. Ojiisan took out his fingers from her pussy and licked them.

"So is this." She giggled again and crawled to him. She went to his side and gave him a hug.

"Are you feeling better, ojiisan?"

"Much better, Tan-chan. Thank you for your help." She began to shred a tear again and kiss him on the cheek.

"And thank you for this experience. I'll never forget it as long as I live." Her ojiisan began to also shred a tear as he felt honored that she lost her virginity to him.

"If you like Tan-chan, we can do this everyday." Tanaka was so surprised by this that she pulled back to see her ojiisan's serious face.

"You sure? I mean, don't you need those pills and all?"

"I have a full bottle." More tears came down Tanaka's face as her felt overjoyed.

"I would love it if we could have sex everyday!" They hugged and kissed each other, twirling their tongue around in agreement.
Sign up to rate and review this story