Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

The One I Want

by TommyGirl

Joey comforts Tea after she rejects Yugi. Joey/Tea fic

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Tea Gardner - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-13 - Updated: 2006-07-13 - 2850 words - Complete

?Blocked
The One I Want

By TommyGirl

Disclamer: I don't own yu-gi-oh.

Tea laid on the couch in her family's apartment, crying to herself. She was glad that both her parents were at work so neither of them would see or talk to their daughter at her vulnerable state. She felt guilty and resentful as she kept thinking of what she did an hour ago.

Begin Flashback

School had just let out on a wonderful Saturday afternoon, which gave the students some freedom until Monday. She didn't have anything to do, other then to hang out with her friends. When she saw a couple of them, Joey Wheeler and Tristan Taylor, hanging by the front entrance, she whistled and waved at them. When they saw her, they bolted out the door. Curious, she followed them, but only got outside the doors when she saw the front of the school empty. She wondered where they disappeared to when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned to see another friend of hers, Yugi Mutou.

"Hi Tea!"

"Hey Yugi. Do you know what's wrong with Tristan and Joey?"

"What do you mean?"

"They ran away from me just a minute ago."

"Maybe they couldn't handle being around such a pretty girl."

"What?"

"Sorry. Poor joke." Tea felt something was up with Yugi: his face was red all over , avoided eye contact with her and suddenly told jokes. She doesn't know what was up with him, but might as well play along.

"Don't be Yugi. I'm just flatter that someone other then my dad thought I was pretty."

"But you are pretty! I'm surprised that you don't have a boyfriend!" Tea's suspicions became clear, knowing what Yugi wants.

"What are you saying?" He continued to avoid eye contact as he looked down on the ground, watching his foot move side to side.

"What I'm trying to say is..." He looked up at her with sparkles in his eyes. "...would you like to go out with me?"

Tea's intuition was right. The way Yugi was acting wasn't the Yugi she had known over the years of friendship. She felt overjoyed that a friend of hers asked her out. But she did have a problem with Yugi's proposal: he wasn't the friend she wanted to date.

"Yugi...it's nice that you asked me, but I have to say no." The sparkles that were in his eyes changed into watery sadness. Before she could explain herself, she heard him cry and ran away from her. She wanted to catch up with him, but decided he needed to be alone with himself.

End Flashback

That's all she's been thinking about ever since she came home. She continued to cry, thinking about the pain she gave him.

"I am sorry Yugi." She said out loud, hoping somewhere that he can hear her. "I like you. I really do. But in that way. Not the way I think about..." She heared the door bell rang. She got up, wiped away her tears and processed to check who was at the door. When she looked through the peephole, she was surprised to see her crush on the other side, breathing heavily. She felt her heart race as she unlocked the door and swung it open.

"Joey?!"

"Hi...Tea!

Thought...I...come...by...and...hangout...with...you..." He said with a wheeze voice. Tea noticed how his school uniform was a little dirty and saw the beads of sweat fall across his face. She didn't want to take a risk of him collapsing, so she took him by the arm and carried him over to the couch. Once she sat him down, she went over to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. She returned to the couch and handed it to him.

"Thank you." He said. She watched the way he slowly drank up the water, still astonished that he is in her apartment.

"Your welcome. But can you please tell me why you came by?" Joey finished half the glass before he put it on the table.

"We saw you reject Yugi."

"What?" Tea was baffled about this since she didn't see him before she talked to Yugi. "You saw us?"

"Yeah. Yugi told Tristan and me that he was going to ask you out today. We were trying to leave the school grounds since he seemed tense when you saw us. We ditched you and hid near the bushes. We saw and heard everything." Tea felt really bad. Not only did her broke Yugi's heart, but her other friends witness her do it.

"You must think I'm a real bitch for hurting Yugi like that."

"Actually, you looked as hurt as he was." Surprised by when he just said, she looked at him with full attention. "The way your face was when Yugi ran off, I could tell you were in pain. I told Tristan this and thought I was crazy, struggling that we go cheer up Yugi."

"But you're here."

"I told him that you needed to be cheered up too, so I run after you. I saw you boarding the bus as it was leaving, so I run after it for about a block until it turned and lost sight of it. I forgot where you lived, so I checked the phonebook, saw your address and ran straight from there." Tea felt flatter that Joey came all the way for her aid. She brightly turned red by this as Joey took another sip of water. She quickly turned away from him and hoped he didn't notice.

"WOW Joey. You didn't have to do this."

"I know, but I don't like to see you hurt." He put down the cup of water and turned to her, but saw her looking away. He's not sure what was going thought her head, but thinks it's about Yugi since they're all good friends.

"Don't worry about Yugi. Besides, you must of a good reason why you told him no. Just tell him and he'll understand." He puts his arm around her and gave a hug. Tea felt so overwhelmed that she almost burst into tears because the guy she liked is here, touching her.

"I don't know. Yugi is nice and all, but might not understand."

"We're talking about Yugi! He the most understanding person I know. What could you tell him that he wouldn't understand?" Tea felt embarrassed to tell Joey how she felt about him. But she didn't want to lie to him. She turned to him and hoped for the best.

"Because it's you I want to go out with." She noticed Joey's shocked appearance. She doesn't know whether it was a bad decision from his face, so she stood up and ran into her room. She fell onto her bed and cried into her pillow.

I was so stupid to tell him! She thought. He must hate me now! Oh, I could just die! She continued to cry when she heard the door slowly opened. She turned around and saw Joey standing in the doorway. They stared at each other for a second before he walked in and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry if I made you run away from me and cry. It's just..."

"You hate me! I know!" She felt his hand touching her shoulder.

"No. It's just...I wanted to go out with you too." Tea was in even more shock. She got off the bed and sat next to Joey.

"You do?" Before she knew what was going on, Joey gently grabbed Tea by the her cheeks and slowly inched her face towards his. She closed her eyes and felt her lips touched his. They felt lost in their own world with each other, not wanting it to end. This lasted for a minute before Joey pulled back.

"Does that answer your question?" Tea knew she turned red from their kiss as Joey smiled at her, who also turned red. They both giggled and kissed again, wrapping their arms around each other.

Tea made the kiss sweeter when she opened her mouth and tasted Joey's tongue with hers. She felt in bliss when they whirled their tongues. This made them hot as Joey touched Tea's side and worked his way down. He felt the edge of her skirt and tried to get between her legs when he felt both of her thighs. She pulled back when this happened. He looked down and saw her legs crossed .

"I'm sorry." He said, not wanting to look at her expression. He began to pull his hand away when she placed her and on top of his.

"Don't be." She slowly uncrossed her legs and pulled his hand towards her. When their was a big enough gap between her legs, she placed his hand on her soak panties. With a smile, she leaned over to Joey, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. She reached into his underwear and gently grabbed his hard-on. When she looked up, they smiled and turned red. With their free arm, they again wrapped each other into a heavenly kiss while they stroked their lover's bottom region.

Joey heard Tea moan while he played with her pussy. He liked her soaked panties, but wanted to feel the real thing. He went inside her panties and inserted two fingers into her tight pussy. He heard her moan a little louder as he began to go deeper into her pussy.

Tea felt excited as Joey moved his fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned louder and louder with each thrust as she began to stroke his cock faster. She didn't know if he liked her services since he was quiet, but she heard a small groan from him, which made her happy. After a few minutes of foreplay, they simultaneous pulled back and looked at each other.

"I think that...What I mean is...We should..."Joey shudder when Tea leaned over to him.

"I know. Let's do it." She whispered into his ear.

When they both stood up, Tea began to undress Joey. She removed his jacket and shirt and tossed them near the door. Since his pants already hit the ground, she held them tight and asked him to step out of them. When he did, she removed his underwear and watched his hard 6-inch cock bounced up and down, which caused her to giggle.

"Ah man!" Joey cried and turned away in embarrassment. Tea stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I just never seen a dick to that before." She giggled again and took a few steps back. She smiled at him with her arm out to the side.

"I believe it's your turn." Joey eagerly went over to Tea and started to unbutton her jacket. He removed it and tossed it where his clothes were before he started on her blouse. He unbutton a few buttons when he saw her black bra in the opening. He stared at her cleavage for a few seconds, thinking it's a beautiful sight before he continued. After he finished with her blouse and tossed it, he removed her panties as he wanted to savior the moment of her breasts. He left her skirt alone, since it won't get in the way of what they were about to do and went straight to her bra. He tried to unhook it, but was having a problem with it.

"Joey..." Tea said in a soft voice. "...this bra unhooks in the front." Joey felt shocked to hear this. He looked at her, who looked down at her chest with a bright red face. He grabbed her chestband and started to fiddle with it when he actually unhooked it. He swallowed some air in his throat before he processed to pull apart the cups of the bra. He breathed heavily as he exploded more of her breasts. Once he took off the bra, he stared at her firm and perky breasts.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked as she felt little embarrassed for a guy to see her breasts. Joey continued to drool at the sight of them before he looked at her.

"They're great." He said, gently holding her chin. "But I rather look at your beautiful face instead." She giggled a little before they engaged in a short kiss. After they kissed, Joey laid Tea on the bed and spread her legs, which he pushed towards her. He grabbed his dick and began to play with it against her clit.

"Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded and with a smile, Joey inserted his manhood into her.

At first, she felt him going slow and felt every inch of his penis. Soon, he began to pick up his pace, going faster and drove his cock harder into her. She moaned louder than when they kissed and felt in heaven with each thrust Joey gave. She felt her breasts rocking back and forth from Joey's thrusting; her pussy aching and a feeling like her had never felt throughout her body. She continued to moan with delight when she felt herself climaxed and screamed as she shot her love juice onto Joey. He felt it around his area and checked to see it dripping, which startled him.

"OH MY GOD, JOEY!" She wrapped her arms around him and gave a wet and tight kiss. "THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!" She began to breath hard while she felt Joey's chest. When she recovered, she stood up and grabbed his dick.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Baby. It's my turn to get you off." With her back to him, she put one leg over and slowly sat on him with his cock in her pussy. She grabbed both of his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Please hold me up right. I don't want to fall."

"Don't worry." When she let go of his hands, she began to thrust herself onto him and felt his cock going even deeper into her. Joey felt the hot juices from Tea's pussy drip onto him as he started to play with her breasts. Although her breasts looked big to him, they felt just the right size in his hands. She pulled her arms back and felt his cock go even deeper in her as they both continued to moan and groan. After ten minutes, Tea felt tried from all her effort. She stopped and got off of him. When she stood up, her legs felt weak and almost fell if it weren't for Joey, who caught her. She wrapped her arms around him and cried.

"Tea! What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Joey. I can't do it anymore. My legs are too tried."

"You want me to continue?" She nodded as he wiped her tears away.

They went into the same position as before, but Tea would be facing Joey, upon his request. Tea continued to hold Joey as he guided his cock into her pussy. Once everything was settled, he held onto her hips and used the bed to thrust himself into her. The two of them stared at each other and looked happy that they're pleasing the other while they moaned and groaned.

"Here Joey. Suck on this." Tea said as she slowly pushed him towards her left breast. With little resist, he opened his mouth and began to suck on her breast. She let out a louder moan when she felt him playing with her nipple. She held his head tightly and stroked his hair. She continued to moan loudly and breath heavily when she felt Joey grab her hips tighter and pull away from her breast.

"Get off. I'm about to cum!" He said in a heavy voice. She looked at him for a second and shook her head.

"No. I want you to shoot it all inside of me, okay?"

"But Tea..."

"Please Baby? Do it for me." Seeing her innocent look and puppy-dog eyes, all Joey could do was nod his head.

He began to go faster as she pulled him for another kiss. He began to wrap his arms around her lower back, incase he slipped his grip or something. Both tasted the other's tongue as Joey thrust faster and faster. Tea shred a tear when she felt his hot cum filled her pussy, which caused both to hold each other tighter. Joey continued to thrust himself until he lost the excitement in his penis. Not wanting to have his sperm on himself, he fell on the bed and rolled enough to make sure Tea was on the bottom.

"That was lovely." He said.

"I know." They smiled at each other and kissed. "So, should we tell Yugi and Tristan?"

"Yeah. They're our friends. They'll understand." Joey pulled out his limp dick out of Tea's pussy and laid next to her. "But lets keep the sex part between us."

"Sure!" She said and giggled at his comment. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. "I love you, Joey"

"I love you too, Tea."
Sign up to rate and review this story