Categories > Original > Erotica

Right now could last forever.

by CassieSharpie

The lesbian lovers engage in a sweet, sweaty romance. *One shot*

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-03 - 279 words - Complete

?Blocked
Cassie rolled over in the double bed and yawned, she smiled a little as she saw the dainty silhouette in the shower. She rolled back over and carefully got out of bed. Walking over to the shower, she looked around noticing clothes sprawled along the floor, she smirked as she slipped into the bathroom, watching Ione shower. The brown haired girl turned around and jumped back against the wall as she saw her girlfriend watching her. Cassie slid open the door and climbed in, pressing up against Ione, she grinned and planted a gentle kiss on Ione's shoulder, a small moan escaped her lips as Cassie continued to kiss down Ione's feminine torso. Eventually, Cassie was on her knee's, kissing Ione's stomach. Cassie gripped Ione's thighs and forced them apart and her kisses got lower until her face was buried in between the girls thighs. Cassie licked and sucked, causing Ione to shut her eyes tightly, moaning and groaning, wanting more. She tangled her fingers in the pink hair and pushed Cassie's head further between her thighs, Cassie continued to suck and lick until Ione was close and then Cassie raised her arm up toward Ione's clit, she gently rubbed on the clit and licked in the same motion and soon enough Ione came which caused her to fall to her knee's, Cassie shuffled back just before the girl fell and started panting as she licked the white mess from her face. Ione slowly crawled ontop of the elder girl and kissed her soft lips before whispering, "I love you." The other girl who was panting and smiling, nodded and replied with, "I love you too, Princess. So much."
Sign up to rate and review this story