Categories > TV > LazyTown

Heatwave

by Saaffron

Stephanie wonders about Sportacus while he sleeps beside her. No sex. (M/F, Explicit, Underage, Oneshot.)

Category: LazyTown - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-09-11 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 909 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warning: Underage character.
Note: I've only seen a few episodes of LazyTown, and that was in 2012 - that's eight years after it started to air. To me, Stephanie has long since grown up, and is imagined to be 15-16 years-old in this story. I understand there is an underage squick factor for some people, but for other people there is a kink factor - different strokes for different folks.
Disclaimer: Please don't sue. My toddler spent all my money on LazyTown merchandise.


[O]


Stephanie couldn't sleep. It had been a blisteringly hot day in Centraltown, and the evening was no better. Although she had showered less than an hour ago, she still felt as if she was overheated. To take her mind off her uncomfortable body, she reflected on the fact that tomorrow Sportacus would escort her to Centraltown Station, where she would board a train to the far southern coast, and soon begin studies at a performing arts academy.

The day's journey from LazyTown was made unpleasant by a heatwave, worse was the discovery that their small, lace-festooned room in a quaint bed-and-breakfast had one bed and no air-conditioning, and worst of all was Sportacus; he had been somber the entire trip. Stephanie shared his low mood, but her departure couldn't be helped, and while she realised that their friendship was shifting, she was hesitant to talk to him about something that she didn't fully understand herself.

Sharing a bed with Sportacus didn't make sleeping any easier, or her body any cooler. As she listened to him breathing beside her she began to regret not accepting his gentlemanly offer to sleep on the floor. The present sleeping arrangements had been at her insistence, to her they were the equivalent of an olive branch at the end of a trying day.

"Share the bed with me," she had said unthinkingly, "There's plenty of room for both of us."

A second after she had spoken, she blushed, and the words hung uncomfortably in the air for several moments. He had turned off the lights and silently done as she had asked, but not before his eyes flashed to hers and she saw his mouth quirk with a small smile. Weak light through the lace curtains allowed her to watch Sportacus remove his wrist-guards, his hat and boots, and then his vest and belt. Her stomach stirred at the thought of him removing anything more, but to her disappointment he climbed into the bed fully-clothed.

Once he was in bed, Stephanie carefully climbed in beside him and primly pulled the bedclothes up to her shoulders. Several moments later she felt him laughing silently beside her.

"Sportacus? What’s funny?"

"You would usually use the blankets on a night like this?" He asked. She heard the teasing tone in his voice, and smiled.

“Goodnight, Sportacus,” Stephanie said.

“Goodnight Stephanie, sleep well."

Stephanie smiled again and closed her eyes. Hours later, she awoke, blinking into the dim room. After waiting a beat, she turned to look at Sportacus. His expression was peaceful, his breathing even. He had sprawled out, which surprised her. For some reason Stephanie had thought of him as a neat sleeper, but his legs were spread wide and a well-muscled arm lay against her body. She had been thinking about Sportacus's well-muscled arm and his other body parts more of late. When she had been away at school last semester, she had read the 'racy' novels the girls in her boarding house had passed around, and on more than one occasion she had imagined herself and Sportacus acting out the more worldly things she had read about.

Stephanie slowly rolled onto her side, moving carefully to avoid waking Sportacus. Faint dawn light was creeping into their room, allowing enough light for her eyes to wander over his upper torso and admire the tight muscles across his chest. Before she could stop herself, she was tracing her fingers from the top of Sportacus's shoulder down to the fine bones of his wrist. She lightly placed her hand over his, relishing the feel of his skin. She moved her fingertips in a slow zigzag down his chest and over his firm stomach.

Looking surreptitiously at Sportacus through her eyelashes, Stephanie ghosted her hand over the defined jut of his hipbone. Sportacus rewarded her bravado by making a soft moan in his sleep and thrusting into her touch. At the sound and the motion, Stephanie couldn't help squeezing her thighs together to ease the not-unpleasant ache building between her legs.

She knew she was entering dangerous ground now, but nonetheless she skimmed her hand across to the bulge in his trousers, lightly splaying her fingertips across the front of Sportacus's manhood.

“Stephanie,” his voice was low but distinct.

Appalled, Stephanie's hand flew from his body.

“…Sportacus! I'm s-sorry," Stephanie stuttered as dropped back onto the bed, her entire body rigid with mortification at being discovered. She felt her face burn in the embarrassed silence.

A moment passed before Sportacus pushed himself up and leaned into her. "Please go to sleep, Stephanie,” he whispered, his breath hot on her skin, his lips against her ear, and his mustache tickling her cheek.

Stephanie allowed herself to breathe again after he rolled away from her. “Sportacus?” She whispered into the room.

“We'll talk about this--later,” he promised her.

Stephanie closed her eyes in relief. “We better,” she said as a smile returned to her lips.

---
Sign up to rate and review this story