Categories > Original > Romance

Forget him for now

by Cheesetits

LESBIAN SEX BRO.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 425 words

?Blocked
"Wow it's a pleasure to meet you Hayley!" Megan exclaimed as she met her idol. It was a lucky thing to happen to her as she seemed extremelly unlucky. But today she was no where near unlucky.
"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine" Hayley whispered to her.
"What do you mean?" Megan asked.
"Oh nothing, you're just really pretty you know... I am jealous" Hayley said getting closer and closer to Megan.
"Huh...? I have a boyfriend you know..."
"Forget him please... for now at least. You're just so cute..." Megan began getting very aroused by her words. She was beginning to let her guard down. Hayley began to press her perfect lips against Megans but Megan didn't resist one bit, she let it go on for a few minutes, getting more and more passionate by the minute.
Hayley began undoing Megans button up shirt that her boyfriend gave to her. As she slid it off she began working on her own shirt and bra. Megan started to grab Hayleys arse, before sliding off her shorts and tights, but left her lacy, black thong on. Hayley ripped off megans shorts and underwear. She began fondling Megan's breast and nipples.
Hayley broke from the kiss to pick up Megan and took her into the backstage bathrooms. She dropped her onto the sinks counter and started to suck on her breast. Megan started to moan, getting louder by every passing minute. Hayley backed off before Megan orgasmed just to tease her. Megan began begging for her to continue but Hayley refused until Megan pleasured her in return.
Megan obeyed at once and Hayley gave her a daring, somewhat evil glare. Hayley grabbed Megan by her hair and shook her head around. She forced her onto her knees. Megan already knew what she wanted her to do, and so she began tickling her clitoris with her soaking wet tongue. She began getting faster and faster, and began sliding her fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Copying what Hayley did, Megan stopped at the point of orgasm just to tease her.
They both stood up and stare at each over, both dripping wet. They began to french kiss passionatly before getting into the scissoring position. Hayley began to force her pussy against Megans, maker her groan, so Megan did the same in return. They both carried on until they orgasmed and fell to the panting like mad. They both looked over to the door only to see Megans boyfriend stood there with a raging boner...
Sign up to rate and review this story