Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Insomnia Admission

by RAWRsaysRabidMissile

Patrick can't sleep. Neither can Gerard. a simple oneshot, written with snuggleanon of the tumblr world.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-28 - 2097 words - Complete

?Blocked
Patrick was tired, physically and mentally, and more than likely very emotionally drained. He and Pete had been recording for six or seven (or was it nine?) hours and he finally came "home", or rather where he called home, his friend Gerard Way's apartment, and crashed in the other bedroom on a mattress, pulling the blankets over himself and…. why the fuck couldn't he sleep suddenly?
Gerard looked up from his sketches when he heard the front door close. He sighed, looking at the clock. It was very late and poor Patrick had probably stayed up exhausting himself. He shook the thoughts from his head with a frown. He shouldn't be worrying about Patrick. The truth was, though... he cared about him quite a bit. They'd gotten to know each other better since he had told Patrick he could crash on his floor.
Patrick just couldn't keep his eyes shut, finally getting his pajamas and passing through Gerard’s room to get to the bathroom. “Hey Gee.” He mumbled in a voice like gravel, throat sore from hours of singing on end.
Gerard nodded to him slightly, the worry plain on his face. "Hey Patrick. You okay, man? You look completely beat." He got up and stood near the door awkwardly, trying to think of a way to help but failing.
“I am, Pete had me singing for nine hours man…” Patrick murmured, setting his pajamas down and crawling onto Gerard’s bed, laying his head on the other singer’s shoulder. “I need a shower and food and bed, why are you still up?”
"Brain's too full of ideas. Lots of ideas. Floating around like dust." Gerard raised his hands above his head and waved them around, grinning slightly. His movements jostled Patrick's head, which made Gerard laugh a bit more. "And fuck showers, man. You can live a night. Get some sleep."
Patrick sighed, moving so his hair was in Gerard’s face. “Dude, I smell worse than you and Mikey put together on a hot day after a show, okay? I'm showering.” He got up, trying to smile. “Thanks for the attempt though…. if you wanna talk your ideas out I'll leave the door open.”
"Just don't fall asleep in there. Wouldn't want you dying or anything." Gerard chuckled, despite the fact that he was serious. Yes, he cared about Patrick. He decided it wasn't a bad thing. He watched as Patrick disappeared into the bathroom and glanced in the direction of the slightly cracked door.
“Tell me about your ideas? Should keep me awake.” Patrick called, stripping down quietly and running the shower, hot water soaking into his skin.
Gerard raised his voice to be heard over the water and lied back, making himself comfortable. "Just art ideas, really. Not like I can exactly voice them, you know? I just see a lot of darkness. Blood. Death. But not in the depressing way a lot of people might think. I find it all beautiful. If you let the dark things in life scare you, there's no way to enjoy life." He chewed on the nubs of his fingernails as he spoke. An involuntary habit.
Patrick laughed softly. “Gee your fingers are gonna bleed again, and you won’t be able to draw. Don't chew on them.” Patrick mumbled, relaxing into the water. “You sound like Wentz, shit.”
"The fact that you can tell I'm chewing my fingers just by the sound of my voice is fuckin' impressive. I'd say that by the sound of yours, you're getting more tired. And yeah, I guess I have a bit in common with the guy. He's pretty cool. But you... you're a singer. You understand." Gerard grinned and closed his eyes.
“Yeah, about two minutes from passing out…. hot water’s good for the soul dude.” Patrick laughed sleepily. “Seriously, stop chewing on ‘em and bring my pajamas.”
"You actually forgot your pajamas? Damn, you really are tired. Gimme a sec." Gerard got off the bed and grabbed the clothes, striding to the bathroom door casually. "So should I just... come in and leave them on the counter or something?
“I’m sorta naked, but I guess come on in?” Patrick laughed softly, wrapping a towel around his waist.
"I figured," said Gerard. "That's the point of showers." He came into the bathroom, averting his eyes and setting the clothes on the countertop before turning to leave.
Patrick purred softly to himself, voice aching but he couldn't help the lyrics sliding from his lips. “You've got a voice like cocaine, eyes like water.” He shrugged out of his towel, dressing quietly. “Gerard?”
Gerard stopped outside the bathroom door. "Yes, Patrick?"
“Pete wanted me to write a love song…. the best way I can think to do that is to be in love and I know I'm not…. can you help?”
"Sure, man. I don't see why not. Just... not tonight, okay? I'm tired too. Go to bed, you need it. Lyric brainstorming can wait till tomorrow." Gerard smiled and went to sit on the edge of his bed.
Patrick nodded, so tired he climbed into Gerard’s bed and nuzzled against him. “C’n I sleep here?”
Gerard grumbled quietly. "I hate sharing beds. S'why I gave you your own. Guess I wouldn't mind though. We'll both be asleep anyway. No funny business," he added, laughing quietly.
“Why would there be funny business?” Patrick yawned, curling around Gerard’s back.
Gerard shrugged and lied back, trying to relax enough to sleep. He could feel Patrick close to him and it soothed him instead of bothering him.
Patrick made a soft, sleepy noise into the back of Gerard’s neck, almost leaving a small kiss there as he fell asleep, arms around the other singer’s waist.
Gerard sighed, feeling very hot but not wanting to move and disturb Patrick's sleep. He lay there for a while and realized the hot feeling was more than just being in a stuffy apartment lying next to someone still radiating shower heat. No, it was more than that. And it shocked him.
Patrick finally ended up rolling over at some point, wrapping himself around a pillow and mumbling Gerard’s name.
Gerard looked over at him, surprised. Before he knew it, he was touching his fingers to Patrick's cheek, stroking gently.
Patrick let out a soft whine in his sleep, shifting so he was cuddling closer to Gerard but not touching him aside from gentle fingertips on his face.
Before he knew it, Gerard had leaned down to brush his lips lightly against Patrick's. He didn't know what he was doing, but the drowsiness gave everything a dream-like yet realistic feel. Nothing was wrong in this state of mind.
Patrick made that soft-sweet whining sound again, waking just enough to kiss back, warm lips chapped.
Gerard pulled away slightly, touching his fingers to his lips. He looked over at Patrick, who had fallen back asleep. "What the fuck just happened?" he muttered to himself sleepily.
Trick whimpered softly, sitting up on his elbows. “Gerard? Had the weirdest dream.”
Gerard's eyes widened; he hadn't noticed Patrick wake up for real. "No-Nothing. Just go back to sleep."
“No…. I had a weird if nice dream…. You kissed me. Like we were lovers….”
"I kissed you?" Gerard laughed, playing innocent. "Why would I kiss you? Not my type." He averted his gaze, a cocky grin on his face.
“It was just a dream, Way.” Patrick laughed sleepily, voice low like gravel driveway under tires.
"Oh... right. Of course." Gerard felt himself get flustered, and hid his red face. "Just... just a dream. Go back to sleep, 'Trick."
“It was a really nice dream though. Nice kiss.”
“Oh yeah? Enjoyed kissing me, did you?” Gerard asked, subtly moving closer.
Patrick blushed lightly in the dark, biting his lip. “Sort of…. I mean, in the dream you had really soft lips, and it was so gentle.”
Gerard looked into Patrick's eyes and gauged his expression before leaning forward to kiss him.
Patrick kissed back slowly, still mostly asleep as his hands moved down to grip the other singer’s hips. Gerard rolled on top of Patrick slowly, tongue making its way into his mouth.
Patrick whimpered softly, tugging on Gerard’s nightshirt and running his hands up under it. Gerard pulled his shirt off before removing Patrick's as well. His fingers were clumsy and he yawned quietly as he kissed Patrick's collarbone. Patrick bit his lip, pulling away and sort of trying to hide his chest. “Gee…. I’m not sexy like you.”
Gerard blinked down at him. "Shh, none of that. You're incredible, 'Trick. And I've been wanting to fuck you for a while now. Can we? I'd like to." He ran his fingers up and down Patrick's chest as he talked, staring at him lustfully. "C'mon... it'll help you sleep."
Patrick blushed lightly, nodding. “If you really want to…. We can…. d’you wanna top?”
Gerard grinned. "Done this before, have you? I never knew you were into men. Must be why you haven't pushed me off yet." He straddled Patrick and nipped his neck, grinding his hips downward teasingly.
He grinned, moving so that he flipped them over, pinning Gerard and leaning down to whisper in his ear. “I’d rather be into you…. oh god that was awkward I’m sorry.”
Gerard looked up at him and smirked. "Take me."
He grinned down, pulling on Gerard’s pajama pants. “Off. Now.”
Gerard was happy to obey, and pushed Patrick off gently. He pulled off his pants and boxers, doing the same for Patrick.
Patrick straddled Gerard again the second he could, licking a line up the other’s chest and over his collarbone. “Ready?”
Gerard closed his eyes and nodded, breath slightly ragged in anticipation. Patrick leaned down to bite Gerard’s lower lip as he slid in with a bit of difficulty. “Been a while, huh?”
Gerard gasped quietly at the stretch and he arched his back slightly. "I... yeah. It's been fucking forever."
“Been a while for me too…. Always miss the heat of someone else around your cock though.” Patrick moaned softly, moving so he could bite tiny marks into Gerard’s chest.
Gerard whimpered and dug his fingers into Patrick's back. "J-Just fuck me."
He grinned at the words, leaning down to bite Gerard’s ear gently. “I plan to make you sing, motherfucker.”
Gerard placed a hand on the back of Patrick's neck and pulled him in for a sloppy, tired kiss. "I'll sing for you any night, just... move," he managed to hiss out.
He cried out, sliding in and out desperately, biting Gerard’s collarbone.
Gerard bucked his hips with each thrust and wrapped his legs around Patrick's thighs.
Patrick moaned softly, whispering in Gerard’s ear. “Loud for me, Gerard…. wanna hear you, love.”
Gerard cursed loudly, feeling slightly emasculated. "L-Loud enough for you?"
“Fuck yes…. Louder Gerard, want the whole building to hear you getting laid.”
Gerard moaned loudly and dragged his fingers down Patrick's back, making it bleed. "S-So gonna get you back for this. F-Fuck..."
Trick whined loudly, biting into Gerard’s shoulder. “You gonna come for me first, Way?”
Gerard whimpered and bit his lip, trying to hold back. He was close and both of them knew it. He clenched around Patrick painfully and tried his best. He wanted this to last as long as possible, but he knew it wouldn't.
“Come for me Gerard.” Patrick whispered, kissing the man under him slowly. Gerard's lip was bleeding by the time he finally let go. He screamed at Patrick's heaviest thrust, and released on his stomach. Patrick whimpered loudly, releasing into the other singer and pulling out before sort of collapsing, half on top of him. “Damn….”
Gerard gasped quietly, trying to catch his breath. He looked up at Patrick, eyes lidded with pleasure. Patrick blushed slightly, curling into Gerard’s arms. “Was that good, love?”
Gerard held onto him tightly and nodded, eyes heavy. "Damn, why have we never done this before? You've been staying here for over a month now. Late nights... loneliness... all of that could have been avoided."
“Dunno…. I’ve been wiped out from recording I guess…. Hey Gerard?”
"Yeah, 'Trick?" Gerard smiled at Patrick, stroking his cheek softly.
“I love you Gerard Way.” He whispered, kissing the man and falling into the depths of dreams.
Gerard hugged him closer and closed his eyes, feeling himself drift off slowly. "I love you too, Patrick Stump."
Sign up to rate and review this story